Wood Nymph

Story Info
Aspen gets a rude surprise while sunbathing in the woods.
2.8k words
4.53
32.7k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The characters in this work of fiction are over the age of 18.

*****

I hadn't been this way since last summer. I had Red with me then. He quit living just before Christmas, I mean he just got real old real fast and looked at me with those liquid brown eyes, telling me he'd had enough. I wasn't ready to start over yet, so this walk I was alone. It suited me.

It was the first really warm day after the longest crappiest winter in living memory. I knew exactly where I was going, I had walked this trail so many times and once I got off the main track I was pretty much the only thing on 2 legs for miles around. Before long I was feeling the heat and exertion, I undid my shirt to allow the air to cool me, it was exhilarating to feel the fresh breeze caressing my bare breasts and soothing my heated nipples.

Finally, hot and gritty I broke into the clearing and scanned around, drawing deep breaths and allowing my heartbeat to slow back down from the hike. Dropping my pack and stripping off my shirt I walked towards my boulder and looked over the edge. The water would be cold this early on, still carrying the run off from the snowmelt of the surrounding mountains.

It would also be deeper than in mid summer, deep enough to jump in from here instead of having to clamber down. I shucked my shorts and skanties and without giving myself chance to chicken out I dove in. Breaking the surface with a squeal and a gasp I 'oh my god' ed my way back to the nearby rocks shivering uncontrollably.

I whooped my pleasure as I stood up, relief now kicking in as the suns warmth found it's way into my skin. Shaking my head to remove excess water, I laughed out loud with the joy of release. Free of the winter, free of the bone chilling heart stopping freezing stream, free of the restriction of layers of stifling winter woollens. I slowly made my way back up to my boulder, my soft feet yet to be weather hardened by being bared more than shod over the coming months.

I wasn't specifically a naturist, I didn't holiday at those kind of resorts, I wasn't exactly an exhibitionist, I didn't deliberately walk naked in the hope of being seen. I just loved being naked in nature. To me it was exciting, erotic, it made me feel more alive than at any other time. I hadn't been clothes free for months and my bones were still feeling the permafrost of months of sub zero temperatures.

I needed this. I needed to feel the sun on my skin, thawing my bones, I needed to feel the breeze lifting my nipples into peaks, reminding me I was alive. I had my factor 30 in my bag, but I needed a few moments to just feel the warmth after the exhilarating chill of the stream.

As my front warmed, I rolled over onto my tummy resting my cheek on my forearms and allowing my thoughts to drift. The breeze tickled my butt cheeks and I slid my legs further apart to allow it to nudge against my rapidly moistening centre. I would do something about it in a while, for now I was enjoying the erotic breath of springs whisper on my lower lips.

I had been single a long time now, and hadn't met a man recently who made me want to change my status, but it meant I had to seek out sexual encounters, make an effort, make a judgement about a potential partner, sometimes it was just too much effort. So in much the same way I looked after the needs of my house, I mostly looked after my own needs too.

I drowsed in the gentle warmth, day dreaming of the perfect man; an 8 inch handsome booty call, no emotions just hot sex and some kissing and cuddling. He could stay the night, as my perfect man wouldn't snore or fart, he would wake me up with tongue and fingers, and after another masterful rootin' he would make me breakfast before heading home to await my next call. Oh yeah, I could go for some of that.

A gentle smile rested on my cheeks as I considered the unlikelihood of my daydream when I suddenly heard a scuffle behind me and felt something freezing cold thrust up against my anus. I shrieked out and whirled round ready to confront some 'Deliverance' scenario, wondering what I had in my bag that would double as a weapon, when my assailant wagged his tail and trod on my crotch in his excitement to reach and lick my face.

"Git down Duke! Leave the little lady alone!"

"My apologies missy, me an Duke don't come across too many wood nymphs, he's kinda keen to introduce himself."

I'd never given much thought to the verb 'mosey' not being much of a fan of westerns, but this guy definitely moseyed into my line of vision. Wearing boots that had been made from the hide of a rhino which had had deep tissue massage it's entire life and jeans that looked like they would be passed down through the family.

I needed to lift my eyes past a disturbingly large bulge resting below a ornate silver buckle to see the rest of him. It was worth the effort. A chambray shirt soft enough to wrap a newborn, fitted loosely over broad shoulders, his shape tapering to a narrow waist. His cowboy hat hid most of his face, but I heard the gentle humour in his voice and felt no threat. I did feel something else though, something which made my core shudder.

I was aware that I was naked in front of him,, but knew instinctively that If I tried to cover up, our meeting would be short and courteous. And entirely unsatisfying. Instead I reached out to Duke, and scruffled his loose neck. He was some kind of hound all loose limbs, loose skin, too much slobber and too little brain. So obviously I was half way in love already.

"Seems you've made yourself a bit of a friend there little miss, Duke is pretty particular who he slobbers on." Crouching down over his heels 'cowboy' stuck his hand out

"Hank," He said by way of introduction. "I do most sincerely apologise for the intrusion, we usually have this trail to ourselves, in fact, I was kinda beginnin' to think of that as my boulder."

"I've been coming here for years." I state, not argumentatively or possessively, "first time since last summer though."

"Aah, that'll explain it, we moved up here last fall."

"We?" Was there a Mrs Cowboy on the scene? And what did I care?

"Duke an' me."

"Oh." Thank you God, I owe you one.

"Sorry, I didn't catch your name?" Hank quirked a brow

"No, you didn't did you." I was in no rush to enlighten him. I wasn't sure where this was going, so I wasn't sure I wanted him to know who I was.

Catching on quick Hank grinned, "I'll just call you Aspen then, my little wood nymph."

"Gettin' mighty possessive there cowboy," I showed that I too can quirk a brow.

Now that he was down at my level, I saw he was just a few years older than me, possibly his late forties, his face was tanned and smokey grey eyes penetrated my own, trying to figure me out. Good luck with that, even I don't know who I am most of the time.

Obviously he decided not to waste too much time on it either and allowed his glance to roam further down, the upturn of his lips hinting that he found something he liked. My heart began pounding as a sudden surge of arousal swept through me and I felt myself moisten.

I hitched a breath, as apparently oxygen is a biological necessity, and I'm not sure I had breathed for the last five minutes. The hitch brought my boobs up for closer inspection and a nipple almost took out Hanks eye.

When I had jumped up so suddenly at Dukes unexpected intrusion, I had naturally sat crossed legged, inadvertently leaving my pussy open for inspection. Hank reached out a tentative finger and stroked my now soaking centre. I moaned and shuddered leaving him in no doubt as to the effect his presence was having on me. He brought his finger to his lips and sucked it slowly before reaching out the same hand to caress my cheek and bring my face to his.

His gentle exploratory kiss opened my mouth to him, my tongue eagerly sought his and I leaned into him pushing a more passionate embrace. I sucked his lower lip and nibbled, horny beyond sensible consideration. I neither knew nor cared who he was, whether I would see him again, or even whether some other unsuspecting hiker might happen across us. In fact as the thought flitted across my mind yet another shudder surged through me as my arousal crested even higher.

I was almost climaxing just kissing and imagining, Hank had yet to do more than a single stroke of my sex and I was panting and pulsing already. Letting go of my lips finally, Hank knelt back then stood, udoing his shirt and jeans as he did, he heeled his boots off, shucking his jeans in record time, even counting the fact he had to manipulate them over a very impressive semi hard on.

The shirt slid over his shoulder drawing an 'oh my!', as he revealed taut muscles under weathered skin. The body of a man who worked outside. He knelt back down, his hands sandpapering roughly down my arms drawing goosebumps in their wake. Cupping a breast in each hand his calloused thumbs stroked my nipples into unbearable peaks before his mouth claimed a breast and drew on in sucking and suckling and nipping as I cried out in ecstasy.

Shit! He had barely been below the belt and this man was already dragging more response from my body, than other lover I had taken. Pushing me gently down onto the boulder, (where is there a rug when you need one?) his mouth took possession of my other breast, while roughly manhandling the first. I arched into him, feeling his erection against my thigh.

Now when I'm trying to park a truck, it's easy to misjudge between 8 or 10 inches, but when its a penis pressing into my leg, I just knew I was going to have trouble parking this bad boy without scraping the sides. His lips reclaimed mine and his hand swept lower, more gentle now as it sought and found my sex.

Fingers fumbled around looking for the light switch or the door and found both, hallelujah I cried silently, a man who knows what a clit is! He sank his finger into my moisture using it to lubricate me. I reached down and felt his joy stick. Oh Joy! What a stick it was. A bead of moisture decorated the head and I used my thumb to smooth it around before slowly stroking him.

I couldn't quite reach far enough to get a decent grip, so I made do with drawing my nails gently ( always gently!) up and down him and softly tickling the sensitive head with a nail tip. He groaned and looked up; hooded, lust-filled eyes stared at me, I doubt he could have remembered his own name just then. Removing my hand from his member, he kissed my palm and moved further down my body, kissing his way to the jackpot.

I had no condoms and I very much doubted my cowboy carried them on a hike, so I had very little time ( and less remaining logic) to decide if I dared go all the way. Fuck! Why am I so sensible.

"Hank, before we get any further, I don't have any protection, and I don't know you from Adam." I finally ground out through clenched teeth.

"He's got a much smaller dick," panted Hank grinning and sitting back. "Don't worry my little nymph, once a soldier, always a soldier. We never know when we might need to waterproof something." He reached around for his jeans searching the pockets before finding a foil square and tossing it to me.

"As you were then, soldier!" I ordered pointing back down towards my lady bits.

"Fuck Me!" I cried out seconds later as he began to make a meal of me -without even having weighed the ingredients! This man ate pussy like it was his last supper.

Two fingers were working in and out my core and I could feel an imminent orgasm, "I'm coming, I'm coming!" I shouted out as I began to buck and clench under him, I uttered words that would make a sailor blush as my orgasm continued to convulse me, his hands and mouth relentlessly assaulting me.

His movements gentled to a halt and he moved back up my body, easing my legs apart with his thigh. I passed him the condom, too shaken to tear the damn thing open, let alone risk getting my hands near his penis. Practised, he swiftly sheathed himself in synthetic and then began to sheath himself in female flesh.

Moist and relaxed as I was, I still felt the pressure of his entry and cried out. Hank began to pull out the few inches he had already inserted.

"Don't you dare! Just, go slow until you're fully in." I panted.

A soldier trained in obedience, he complied and gradually worked his way deeper, until I grew impatient for his length. I brought my legs behind his butt using my heels to urge him all the way. Once he had gentled his way fully in to my core he pulled away from my chest to look in my eyes and grinned.

"It's like fucking a mouses ear sweetheart!" At that he pulled right back and slammed into me causing me to roar in pleasure and pain.

In case of any misinterpretation, as soon as I stopped roaring I told him to 'fuck me, fuck me, fuck me,' keeping tempo with his thrusts. My back was scraping up the boulder, and something was digging on my shoulder, I knew I will be covered in grazes and bruises tomorrow and I couldn't give a monkeys.

Somehow though, Hank realised I may be uncomfortable, because he rolled, pulling me up with him until we were sitting facing each other legs wrapped around each other's backs. He was deep inside me now, and rotating his hips.

Fuck! It felt good. His thumb slid across to my clit, and over-sensitised as it was I was about to pull him away, but fucked if he wasn't bringing me to another orgasm! I was pounding, shouting, grinding until I flew over the edge, I clenched him inside almost in spasm and he rolled me back over this time somehow holding me into his body to protect my back as he pounded into me like a pile driver.

I couldn't believe I was crying out again as finally he slowed and thrusted forcefully as he throbbed and pulsed inside me causing me to twitch and spasm and clench around his dick like I wanted to tear it off and keep it. (Come to think of it...)

We collapsed, sweating, sticky, panting for breath and suddenly I started laughing. Hank lifted and looked at me and begins to shake before letting loose his own laugh. We subsided into the occasional giggle which did things to my stomach and made me twitch. Hank was still inside me and I felt a steady increase in pressure.

He lifted his head, looked at me, looked down at where we were joined, looked back at my face in wonder.

"Fuck me Aspen, that's never happened so quickly before! Is this some of your wood magic?"

"Darlin', I think it's just your magic wood!" I began massaging him with my inner muscles feeling him continue to swell and fill me. Gently he began to stroke in and out and we started round two.

We fucked three times that day, in between swims and rubbing sun lotion on each other. We weren't disturbed, other that Dukes occasional wet cold nose (which once almost cause Hank to ejaculate when it was shoved up his arse inquisitively mid fuck). I did eventually give him my name, after several more pleasurable days spent on our boulder.

On one of the last warm sunny days before Fall began to chill in ernest, Hank brought me a present. It seemed it wasn't only his nose that Duke shoved where it wasn't wanted, and I found myself with a squirming salivating piddling mini Duke of my own. I called him Boulder.