Wood Spirit - 1814 Ch. 04

Story Info
Entity claims a new bride.
1.6k words
4.54
33k
8

Part 5 of the 10 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/08/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

May 26, 1815

Much has happened since I last recorded in my journal. Among events I have not set down to parchment is the games I learned to play with my phantom jailer – though my body is a willing prisoner. It leaves no opening within my body chaste – using my mouth, my cunny, and at times my bottom to slake its ravenous desire.

Each time I am used and spent, its thick seed dripping from me – the creatures it calls its children fall on me like a plague to lick and suck me dry, coaxing orgasm after orgasm from me with their mouth's attentions. The spirit then repeats the performance, again and again until I am left quivering, weak and begging for mercy.

I have learned nothing about my captors except how my body responds to their attentions - how my presence of mind is shredded each time it couples with me.

I write these words and my face heats in shame at the depths of depravity I have fallen in to, but I cannot help how I crave the rough use and assaults.

Last October, frightened by how willingly I gave myself up to these demonic pleasures, I tried to flee.

I was able to get as far as the river before the spirit captured me again, its large, formless body forcing me down in to the damp leaves as it ripped my clothes from my body.

I was left shivering only a moment before it lifted me high in the air and forced itself inside me as I floated above the bare tree tops, roaring its anger even as its big, heavy cock brought me to mindless pleasure over and over until I fainted away to wake in my bed.

I tremble with passion when I remember how it used me roughly again once my eyes opened that morning.

I remember vividly how Kaukesha continued to knead and work the corn meal into little cakes for my breakfast as I was fucked and filled up only a few feet from where she worked.

I saw her eyes dart to the spectacle of my body being pushed by an invisible force into the corn husk bed as my rapist thrust itself inside me, her form wavering in my vision as tears of shame at my wantonness filled my eyes and I screamed my release.

My wife! My slave! My cunt to fuck and fill!

I shiver even now with desire as I write those words.

Oh! How they stir my body to wakefulness, my cunny even now begins to grow damp and hot at the thought.

I know if I think on these things long enough, it will smell me – it will pick me up from the long table and press me in to the corn meal Kaukesha has dusted on the table to fuck me.

I think it can smell my desire. It knows I want it even when I protest – and when I do protest, it simply forces a cock down my throat, leaving me to mewl and whimper as it saws me between the cock in my mouth and the massive one lodged deep in my womb. After the first week of my imprisonment, I tentatively dipped a finger in my soggy cunny as the littler creatures sucked my nipples to painful points.

I felt the tightness of my sheath even though it has stretched me open time and time again. The only change is how easily the clinging walls now weep, as if crying to have the big cock lodged within it once more.

I had thought I would have grown accustomed to its size by now, but each time it wedges the thick head in to me, I am struck anew by how big it is and wonder how I am able to accommodate it.

Ah! It smells me. I am too late in hiding my desire. I can feel it gathering strength behind me and I know Kaukesha can sense it as well by how her hands have begun to tremble and her eyes have gone wide in spite of her concentration on the cakes.

It is here, and I have to succumb to the impending assault.

The spirit is quiet now. It drifted out the opened door, leaving me gasping for breath on the bench where it left me.

This time Kaukesha could not help but watch.

I had no sooner put my quill down then it had lifted me from the bench, the myriad hands and arms holding me aloft as if I sat in a chair as it stretched my legs open and pulled my shift up to expose my breasts.

Typical of its behavior of late, rather then rip the chemise from my body, it merely pulls the opening over my head, making my neck bow down to watch the assault as it takes place.

Seeing what Kaukesha sees, I felt my stomach give a pleasurable little flip as my breasts were kneaded, the mounds denting and rippling under skillful hands before those treacherous mouths latched on to the nipples, suckling and making them swollen and stiff.

I feel the press of the massive organ against my cunny lips.

I can see them opening wide as it strokes the wide length of the member up and down over it until it is slick with my juices – then it thrusts it up inside me, making me yell out in surprise and pleasure.

I can see the tender folds opening, stretching to accommodate the girth. It makes my cunny lips pout open, then pull in with each hard thrust which I feel up into my stomach.

My cunt to fuck.

It says the words with such conviction I can do nothing but whimper as I feel my orgasm begin to build.

My cunt to fill.

Though I should be immune to the weight and length of the cock my body houses, I am still brought low by my cunny as it clenches through an orgasm that leaves me trembling and screaming.

I will fuck you my wife. I will fill you with my seed. You will feed my children.

I am being bounced in the air now, feet flopping uselessly above the floor, watching my breasts bob as the mouths follow, sucking harder and harder until I feel another orgasm begin to build.

The pressure from the mouths without and the massive cock within are my undoing each time and I manage to roll my eyes up to see the horrified expression on Kaukesha's face as her eyes fix on my tiny cunny, being forced wide open to accept the big, plundering organ of the spirit.

Let her watch. Let her see what she and Oconowoc have condemned me to suffer. What they introduced to my treacherous body.

Too much. It is too much and I climax against my will – against what my mind tells my body not to do.

I look down. I see the shimmer of my fluids again on that invisible raping cock and it excites me to think how much more the spirit has yet to push inside me.

"No." I moan, my head bouncing on my neck as I am pushed harder down on the impaling length. "No more. No more."

It knows I am lying. I know I am lying. I can see and smell my excitement, though I cannot see my rapist.

My cunt!

It roars and I know Kaukesha hears it. She trembles beside the hearth, heedless to how close she is to the flame.

After I orgasm again, it spins me in the air until I am dropped to the table. It takes me from behind, forcing its other cock into my mouth.

My cheeks bulge around the unseen organ, the flesh of my bottom being pressed in and then released as the being forces it's enormous body against mine. All this Kaukesha witnesses, and I do not care.

I willingly bounce back and forth, eagerly sucking on one cock as I thrust myself onto the other.

I think lewd thoughts, wishing it would introduce the smaller cock into my bottom again, wishing I could feel it's heavy sac slapping my clitoris as Thom's had done in the past.

I don't care that Kaukesha sees any more. That she watches me being fucked by the invisible spirit in my mouth and in my cunny. I care about nothing but being filled up so completely that my body feels as if it will explode.

It roars and shakes the beams above our heads as it releases its copious seed into my mouth, into my cunny – making me orgasm again. Still it fucks me, my cunny making squishy noises as our juices flow down the insides of my thighs to be greedily lapped up by the lesser spirits.

Yessss my wife. Feed my children. Give them our juices.

I open my legs wider, ignoring the ache in my hip bones to accommodate more of the invisible heads, feeling them press into my thighs in their eagerness to clean me.

Only when the creature slips it's flaccid but still large cock from my cunny do I breathe again, try to calm my racing heart. That is when it is safe – because it has often fucked me with its organ when soft, making it grow hard inside of me. When it does this, I know I will be raped over and over until I faint away from the pleasure.

It does not do that this time. I am thankful because I need food. It leaves me gasping on the bench – the thickness of the air lightening as it sweeps from the cabin.

I leave my head bowed over the table as the lesser beings clean me free of all their father's seed – and Kaukesha comes tentatively forward to finish making the corn cakes again.