Woodbridge Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

"He's supposed to text me when he gets back from student council today. And I think he has to go to dinner for that, so probably in a couple hours. I figured I would do some homework before I went over there."

"So did you do anything to him?" Josh dared to ask as he picked up the trash from our dinner boxes and tossed it in our trashcan.

I just shook my head. "It was only the kissing, and the rubbing. I don't really know how to do anything else. Not to a guy at least."

"Do you want to?"

"I don't know. I never really thought about it."

He just rolled his eyes at me. "Do you think You'll be top or bottom? I totally can't picture you on top of Matt Humphrey. He's a total alpha dog. I'm sure he has to have total control. Oh, I can't wait to hear all the juicy gossip. This is going to be great."

"I hadn't really thought about that." I blushed. "I have never thought about sex with another guy. It was never really on my radar until last night. Well, except for all the shit you tell me that I never want to hear."

"God, watch a porno or something!" Josh laughed. "What time is it? I have to go to the library with my AP chem study group at 6."

"You'd better get moving. It's already 6:15." I told him with a laugh.

"Shit!" He grabbed his bag and shoved his feet in his shoes. "I'll see you later. Have fun tonight." He called as he ran out the door, leaving me to bask in the silence behind him.

Dumping the contents of my backpack out and checking my planner, I realized I really didn't have anything due the next day, which was a huge relief. I settled onto my bed with my AP bio textbook to study for the exam we were having next week. It was my favorite class of the semester, since I was going to school to be a bio major and hopefully go pre-med, so the work wasn't too bad to me.

It didn't take too long reading about chlorophyll before my mind started to wander to what Josh had said. He had just given me a whole new rise of things to stress me out. Was he trying to torture me before I saw Matt tonight? I swear, sometimes Josh was worse than the tazmanian devil with the way he stirred up a shit storm and then disappeared. But in his defense, how stupid could I have been? Of course the natural progression of things would be to have sex. Isn't that what people did when they started to hang out and hook up? I mean, I had known the guy for a matter of hours before I let him put my dick in his mouth. That couldn't be a good thing. I pulled out my laptop, curious to see what Josh had been talking about. I had no idea what I wanted out of this, but I was pretty sure that Matt would never want to be on the bottom. He was just so big and...big. I wasn't fooled by the fact that our sweatpants were in between us last night. I know exactly how large he was and it was fear inducing, to say the least.

Even though I knew Josh had left the room, I jumped out of bed and made sure our room door was locked. Couldn't exactly count on people staying away. This was the time that people were the most social. People either went to dinner or hung around the dorm and consulted each other for homework or worked together on projects. Practices were always over, and everyone just got to kind of chill after he school day. The unfortunate part about living at school is that you had no escape from classes or classmates, but the fun part of living without parents around seemed to make up for it. Once I knew I was safe, I climbed back onto my bed and grabbed the computer again. I went to my favorite porn site and found the list of favorite categories, chuckling when I realized I was straying so far from my comfort zone, but I took a deep breath and clicked on the gay tab. I blindly clicked on a link to a video and tried to watch it.

I gave it a few minutes to figure it out, and what I ultimately concluded was that watching a hardcore porn video was never going to help me. If anything, I was more freaked out than before I started. Maybe I should just have a conversation with Josh and let him tell me what I needed to in order to keep Matt happy. Hopefully, it wasn't what I had just watched. The poor guy on the bottom looked like he was about to get ripped in half, and his moans sounded anything but pleasurable. In fact, they sounded downright painful, like he was being tortured. His arms were tied to a bedframe at an angle that looked impossible, unless you were a performer for Cirque du Soleil—which I am definitely not. That definitely wasn't what I wanted. I can't imagine that's what Matt wants either, but then again, I barely know him. Maybe he was a closet sadist. Do sadists hang out at high schools? This is definitely not what I signed on for. Not even a little. I slammed my laptop closed and shoved it away from me, completely freaked out now.

My mini panic attack was interrupted by the sound of a knock on the door. I reluctantly dragged myself over to open it, shocked to find Matt's face standing there. "I thought you were going to text." I muttered.

"Um. Sorry? I saw Josh on his way to the library while I was coming back from dinner and he told me you were up here. I thought I would be nice and come up here." The tips of his eyes were beginning to turn pink, but it was anything but adorable this time. "You okay? You seem a little...skittish?"

"I'm fine." I snapped.

He jumped slightly at my tone. "Okay. Do you still want to hang out?"

"I don't think this is a good idea anymore. You should probably go. Sorry." I told him, ready to shut the door. There was no way I was in any condition to get into something like this.

"What are you even talking about?" He asked, confusion etched in his features. "I don't get it. What happened?" I stared intently at a spot on the floor, willing him to just walk away and end all of this. "Jason? There's clearly something bothering you. Why don't you just tell me what it is?"

I sighed. He was hard to say no to. "Fine. But come inside. We don't need everyone knowing what's going on."

"Okay." He walked past me into the room, eyeing me cautiously as he stood in the middle of the room. My and Josh's room seemed pathetic after being in his luxury suite, and Matt looked incredibly out of place standing there. He was far too put together for the chaos of our room, or the overall craziness of our friendship. There was a reason we had never crossed paths before, and it was because we had absolutely nothing in common. "What's going on, Jason? You were fine this morning. What's with the cold shoulder now?" He finally dared to ask.

"Nothing. I told you, I just don't think this is the best idea."

"Okay, I can respect that, but you haven't exactly given me an explanation. I'd be happy to just call it a day if you can just tell me why you are acting like a skittish freak when you were all over me this morning in the bathroom." His jaw had se in a firm line, and he clearly meant business. I attempted to hold his gaze, but the hard stare he was shooting my way was just not working in my favor. This is why he was top of the heap. His presence alone could dominate a room, and despite the fact that we were in my room, he still had total control. How did he even manage that? "Seriously? You have nothing to say? Unbelievable, Jason." He finally broke the palpable silence. "Fine. If that's what you want, so be it." He set his jaw in that firm line again, and I realized exactly what he was doing. He had grown up in the DC spotlight, completely unable to feel comfortable with who he was. That was only going to get worse once his father ran for president. He had finally felt confident enough to approach me, and I was shutting it down. I didn't want to be responsible for that. He had taken a chance, and I was being a freak show over nothing.

"Alright." I sighed. "I may or may not be freaking out a little bit."

He raised one eyebrow and finally, the serious face gave way to the grin he had last night. It was unlike his normal smile that he had worn around school. This one seemed more relaxed, at ease, less forced. It was just easy, and kind of comforting. In a way, it kind of reminded me of Josh. When we had met freshman year, Josh was so friendly and easy to be around. He was just so happy. It made me happy that Matt would wear such an easy smile around me. Maybe it meant he'd et some walls down and we could actually be friends. Or whatever. "You think?" He laughed. "What's going on?"

I plopped myself down on my bed, letting my head crash against the wall. "Ow." I muttered as I rubbed my head. Shaking it off, I turned to face him. "Well, I kind of told Josh about what was going on. Don't worry, he won't say anything." I assured him. Matt just waved it off, so I continued. "Either way, he started asking about...stuff. I got curious, figured I'd do some research, and got a little freaked out. I just never pictured any of this, so I wasn't exactly mentally prepared for what I found. What I do know, however, is that there is no way that's happening."

Matt moved over and sat on m bed, pushing his back up against the wall, leaving some space between us. "Stuff? What kind of stuff?"

I squirmed, definitely not comfortable with this conversation. "Um. Well. Sex stuff."

I could feel my cheeks burning, but I willed myself to keep my eyes on his. He just nodded. "So you did research?" I nodded in agreement, and he just laughed. "You watched porn, didn't you?"

"Why is that funny?"

"You haven't learned that porn isn't real yet, Jason? Instead of a blonde with big breast bouncing up and down on a guy and fake moaning, it'll be a guy. It's scripted and ridiculous. What did you watch?" I grabbed my laptop and showed him the video. He watched about two minutes of it before laughing and shutting it again. "Jason, that was probably the worst thing you ever could have watched."

"So that's not what you like?"

"What? The thought of tying you up and torturing you? No. That has never been something I have thought about. Some guys like the rough stuff, but quite frankly, it does nothing for me. Why would you even start here?"

"I just clicked randomly."

"Yeah. Clearly." He laughed, shaking his head. He closed my laptop and leaned over to place it on my desk. "Look. I get that maybe things went a little fast last night, but you have to know that I'm not a fool. I'm not going to try to convert you, or force you into anything you don't want. I thought we had a good time, but if you aren't into it, then it'll stop. We'll be friends."

"Is that would make you happy? Being friends?"

"Of course not." He gave me a soft smile. "I've spent over two years pining for you. I can't even tell you how many times I thought about how this situation would go, but if being friends is what you want, then that's what we'll do. I'm not going to force you into anything."

I was silent for a minute as I pondered his words. "So you're not going to tie me to a bed and rip me apart?"

"Only if you want me to." He winked. It was enough to break up the tension in the room, and I was finally able to relax. "But really, I wouldn't ever do anything you weren't comfortable with. If you ever want to know what I like, just talk to me. Don't turn to porn, especially no rough, BDSM porn. That's just not me. I mean, honestly? That was probably one of the more disturbing videos I have seen, and I only made it through twenty seconds. I can see how it freaked you out, but I promise, that is not on my radar."

"Okay." I breathed out. "I just got really freaked out trying o figure out if that's how it always is, but Josh asked if I would be the bottom or top, and I had no idea what he meant so I looked it up."

"Well, it's definitely not happening tonight, so there's no need to worry about it." He told me gently, placing a hand on my knee. He lightly squeezed it, and even though it was through my uniform pans, I stifled a moan at the feel of his hand on my body. Blood flooded to my groin, and I found myself starting to get turned on from the simplest form of contact. Matt had me under some sort of spell, and for some reason, his touch affected me more than any contact with girls prior to him ever had. "When the time comes—if it comes—we will just go with whatever feels right." He gave my knee a squeeze before he let go and straightened up. "Does that sound reasonable to you?"

"So you don't have some expectation about what you want from me?"

His cheeks turned a bright pink. "I didn't say that. I have imagined pretty much every possible scenario. I'd be lying if I said that I didn't want to fuck you since the first time I saw you bend over in front of me in history. Not that I want to pressure you or anything-I just don't want to rush into anything with you. I actually want to get to know you, you know."

"Okay." I nodded.

"You can tell me when you're freaking out, though. I get that I kind of threw you for a loop, so if you are stressed out about anything that is going on between us, I'm more than happy to talk it out. I don't want this to end before it even started because you were afraid to talk about what is going on. It's a big deal. I had two and a half years to think about all this, while you only had a day to figure stuff out. It's okay if you're nervous about stuff. I won't take it personally, I promise."

"Okay." I agreed. I sounded like a broken record, for crying out loud. Time to pull my weight in this conversation. "I guess that makes sense, and is actually really nice of you. I guess I just assumed you'd want to just jump into something and that'd be it. Like...you already blew me. I feel like that is moving pretty fast."

He grinned. "Not as fast as I would really like to go, but I'm trying really hard to think with the right head, if you know what I mean." I just rolled my eyes at him, not even dignifying that with a response. "If you're really curious about stuff, we can absolutely talk about things. I'd be happy to tell you whatever you want to know."

"Like a gay yoda?" I teased him.

"Exactly like that." He smirked. "I had no idea you were so stupid. I might have to reconsider my taste in men."

"I don't think you could do much better." I grinned.

"You're absolutely right about that one." He smiled gently, before leaning forward and letting his lips land on mine. Just like this morning, I melted into him instantly. His lips were soft, softer than I would ever imagine for a guy's lips to be. He was using just the right amount of pressure, and I allowed myself to get lost in the feeling of our mouths working as one. As my eyes squeezed shut, Matt's hand crept around to cradle my neck, pressing our mouths even closer. His tongue ran along the seam of my mouth, and who was I to deny him anything? I eagerly let my mouth fall open and allowed his tongue entrance. Our tongues tangled together as he explored my mouth, all the while holding me close to him.

When he finally broke free for air, I was officially stunned into silence. Every time he kissed me, it left me a breathless, quivering mess. It was amazing. Life altering. Incredible. All of it.

"You're adorable when you blush like that." Matt whispered as his forehead pressed against mine. I could feel his breath warm on my face, and it felt nice. I don't think I have ever thought of someone's breath as nice in the past 18 years of my life.

"I don't think I have ever been called adorable in my entire life." I chuckled. "Not to mention by a guy."

"Guy, girl, dog, whatever. You're adorable. You have this boy next door look to you. I love it. Find it sexy as hell, actually. You're the only guy I have ever really been attracted to, but damn it, I am so drawn to you I can't stand it sometimes." He whispered.

"You could have anyone." I whispered back, afraid to break this connection between us, this unidentifiable chemistry that was the most amazing thing I could have imagined. Gay, bi, curious—I don't care what I am. There was no labeling the attraction I felt with Matt Humphrey. Just kissing him had me more turned on than I had ever been in my entire life, and the fact that it didn't scare me was what scared me.

"I want you." He whispered back before forcefully kissing me again. He gently guided me until I was laying down across the bed, leaving me in a vulnerable position that I both loved and hated—loved that it felt so fucking good, and hating that I had no ide what was going to happen. I wasn't used to being treated like I was delicate, and it made me feel vulnerable in a way I had never felt before in my life.

Matt fully straddled over my hips, staring down at me as he moved gracefully over me, despite his impressive size I let out a slight moan when his erection brushed nestled in between my legs, seeming like a perfect fit. He leaned down and began to trace lazy circles with his tongue over my neck, crossing over any exposed skin above the color of my uniform shirt. His tongue dipped in the notch at the base of my neck before moving over to the other side. It was sensual and magnificent, and was making me harder than I had ever imagined being possible. I pressed my hips up in an attempt to brush against him like we had last night, but he wasn't having it this time. His fingers were tracing along the top of my pants as he teased my neck, until he finally slid his fingers into the belt to undo it. By the time he had my pants undone, I was so hard I could burst, and was actually kind of worried that I would at some point if he ever touched me.

But he never did. Instead, he planted a chaste kiss on my mouth and sat up. "You're so fucking hot." He breathed out as he slid his hands along my chest. "You have no idea how badly I want you."

"Show me." I whispered. My voice came out so heavy with lust, it even startled me. Matt gave me a crooked smile and laughed.

"You're so funny." He told me, before he climbed off me, leaving me feel cold and confused. "I want to show you something." He told me, pulling me up off the bed before I had time to protest. His brute strength never ceased to amaze me. "But we have to go to my room."

"Okay?" Okay? It seemed to be the word of the day today. Heaven forbid I put that private school education to good use.

"Do you want to change first?" He offered, and I thought that was weird, but a quick glance down reminded me I had changed back into my uniform after swim practice. I gave Matt a quick nod and changed into a pair of sweats and a t-shirt as quickly as I could. Once I was ready, I followed him down to his room. It had quieted down a little in the dorm, but people were still roaming the hallways. Matt said hi to a few people as we were walking down the hall. He was like the mayor, waving at the people he didn't actually communicate with. It was incredible. He has the same power over people that his father did, and it was incredible to watch. By the time we reached his room, I was in awe at just how different we were. Only two or three people greeted me and I wasn't exactly a loner. The safety of his room made everything disappear, though, because once the door was shut, Matt had me pressed face first against the wall as he coated the back of my neck with kisses. It still amazed me that his lips were so soft. My dick throbbed in my pants as he reached to my sides and found my hands, pressing them forward until my palms were pressed against the walls, his hands covering mine, fingers slightly intertwined. He front was pressed against my back, and I could feel his own erection pressed firmly against my ass, so closely I could feel him pulsing against me. I turned my head slightly, and thankfully Matt got the hint, kissing me deeply, despite the awkward angle. He slowly rocked his hips against mine, wedging himself against me with each thrust, setting me wild with each press of his hard dick against me. One hand slid down the back of my hand, pulling it from the wall. The weight of his body caused me to fall into the wall on the other side, now completely unbalanced. He swiftly caught me with his leg, wedging it against my thighs without breaking our kiss.

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers