Woodbridge Academy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

I jumped slightly as he took my hand and manipulated it until I was holding onto his tight forearm, but that surprise rapidly turned to moans as his hand slid into the front of my sweats and wrapped around my throbbing cock. I can't remember the last time I was so turned on from just the feeling of a hand on me, but that was quickly forgotten as he began to slide his palm up and down over my bulge from inside my boxers. He wrapped his palm around my head, using the precum dripping out me as lubrication as he began to pump at a very generous speed.

"Fuck." I moaned as I tore my mouth from his and rested m forehead against the wall. "Please don't stop."

He chuckled. "Not a chance in hell." His voice was practically dripping with lust, and I felt my cock jump in his hand as the deep tones of his voice resonated through my brain. With his free hand, he pulled me from the wall long enough to turn me around, never breaking his rhythm on my cock as he pumped steadily. I knew it was a matter of time until I exploded, but I was in too deep to even care that I might come across as a quick draw. Matt pulled my pants and boxers down a little further so that he could move his hand more easily, never letting the pace waver as he kissed me. Gone were the sweet and tender kisses. They had been replaced with kisses dripping with arousal and need.

"Matt." I moaned out. "I'm so close."

He didn't even miss a beat, dropping quickly to his knees and wrapping his mouth around the head of my dick as his hand continued to pump around the shaft. His free hand roamed under my t-shirt and flattened out over my stomach before wrapping around to my waist. He gripped me gently as I felt my balls tighten, and with a gasp and a moan, I exploded into his mouth. It felt like I was cumming for days, each rope more powerful than the last, until I was completely spent, standing against the wall, panting. "Holy shit. You are so good at that." I whispered. He hadn't given up on my cock, sucking the last remnants of cum that dribbled out before he licked the whole shaft. He had a small amount on the side of his lips, but before I could say anything, he scooped it off with his finger and sucked it off like it was ice cream. The sight of that alone nearly made me cum in my pants all over again. "Was that what you wanted to show me?" I joked.

He gave me a smirk before climbing up off his knees. "No. I just couldn't resist. I just feel better here. I know Josh wouldn't care if we do anything, but there is definitely less privacy upstairs and well, I want you all to myself. Who wouldn't? You taste absolutely delicious."

I chuckled, absolutely mortified. Yet, despite his comment, I couldn't help but revel in the passion or intimacy I felt at this moment. Matt had a way of making me shake with need, and I found myself wondering how long he would be okay with me not reciprocating. Then, it startled me as I realized, I want to reciprocate. No guy I know likes a pillow princess, so I'm assuming guys don't like guys like that either. Maybe it was time to start giving something back. If I couldn't handle it, I needed to let Matt know before we got in too deep.

I don't even know who I am anymore.

"You okay?' He whispered as he pulled me close to him. "You look a little freaked out."

"Just thinking." I told him.

"About the top and bottom stuff again?" He asked.

"Kind of."

"Okay?" He gently prodded.

I sighed. "I guess I just don't know what I'm supposed to do to you."

He just gave me a small, yet understanding, smile. "Whatever you want. I told you I'm not going to force you into anything. I meant that." He leaned forward and gave me another one of those kisses tat made me feel sexy, and I melted into him. I knew Matt wouldn't care, but I did. I needed to try something. Anything at all. His tongue swam in my mouth, drowning me with the passion he clearly felt for me as well. At least this attraction I felt wasn't unrequited.

"We need to move out of the doorway eventually." Matt chuckled when we finally came up for air. He took my hand and led me to the couch. With a gentle nudge, he pushed me onto the comfortable sofa that was way too nice for a high school student, but I wasn't about to complain. "Stay here for a second." He instructed me before moving to the other side of the room. He pulled a water bottle out of the mini fridge and a lime, so I watched curiously as he opened it and sniffed it before slicing the lime and then coming back to the couch. When he settled in, he was sitting way closer than he had the last time we sat here together. He unscrewed the top of the water bottle and handed the bottle to me before giving mea lime slice and putting the rest on the table. He must have read my expression, because he laughed at me. "It's tequila." He told me.

"Oh?"

He nodded. "Yeah. I have a feeling it will help you with what I want to show you."

"Okay..." I was still confused, but decided that it would be better to just go along with whatever he had planned. "DO you have any salt."

He shot me a smug grin that hit me like a punch in the stomach. "Kind of."

"Kind of?"

He tilted his head to the side, exposing his neck to me. "Kind of." He repeated. "Lick." He instructed, and who was I to deny him? I decided to give it my all and gave his neck the sultriest lick I could manage. Matt breathed out heavily, but was still able to sprinkle a small packet of salt over the skin of his neck. I go the hint and licked him again, holding his head in my hand and making sure I dragged my tongue all the way to the spot behind my ear where I was extremely sensitive. Matt apparently was as well, because he shuddered slightly when I got the last of the salt from there. I took a large gulp from the bottle before sucking the lime slice he handed me. I had no sooner swallowed than Matt dove on me, kissing me deeply as if he was trying to get the tequila back. "That was so much fucking sexier than I thought it would be." He breathed against my mouth, planting a chaste kiss before he pulled away. He pulled away, leaving some space between us. "So I thought that I would show you my favorite porn, since you seem to be struggling. I figured if we watched it together, we could figure out what makes you uncomfortable, and what makes you curious. Together. I want to enjoy this together. Not me on my own. I want you to love it as much as I do, but I don't want to force you into it."

I swear, I think my heart skipped a beat. It was the most considerate thing I could ever imagine. I smiled at the irony of it all. Who would ever think that watching porn was romantic? "That sounds like a good plan." I told him.

He actually looked surprised. "Really? Wow. I didn't think you'd go for it. I just thought it might help with some of your questions, and then you won't have to have conversations with Josh about it. I 'm not gonna lie, I don't love the thought of you going to him with questions about sex."

"Are you jealous of Josh?" I asked. I didn't mean it in a bad way, it was just interesting.

"I guess I just want us to be close." He confessed. "I missed out on a lot of years with you because I was too shy to talk to you. I don't want to waste more time."

"You're a really sweet guy." I told him, loving the fact that I made him blush.

"Anyway." He changed the subject. "Do you want to watch in the bedroom or out here? Either is fine with me."

I glanced at the door to the hallway. "Um."

"It's more private in the bedroom but I don't want you to think I'm being presumptuous."

"No, it's not that. Well, okay, it is. Is that okay with you?"

"Sure." He stood and reached out his hand to me. Not sure what he was expecting, I put my hand in his.

And I swear, I felt an electric spark travel through my body at the small contact. Maybe it was the intimacy of holding hands. I don't know what it was, but I loved it.

Matt gestured for me to get settled in on the bed, so I propped myself up against the headboard while he fiddled around with a DVD. The TV in here was actually bigger than the one in the living are, so I guess it made more sense to watch it in here anyway. "You sure you're okay?" He asked me as he sat down beside me. "If you don't like the idea, that's fine. I just wanted to ease your anxiety a little."

I shook my head. "I'm fine. This is what I was going for earlier anyway."

"Okay." He picked up the remote and pressed play. "I like this because it seems the most like what I want.' He told me. "Like, what I've always pictured with you."

I gulped. "Well, that's some pressure."

"No pressure. We will do what ever you want. I promise."

"I know." I told him. Taking a chance, I put my hand down on top of his. Without a word, he flipped his hand over so hos palm was pressed against mine and let our fingers intertwine. It was like my first movie date with Sarah. Only, I can guarantee that movie did not revolve around two guys fucking each other, that much is for sure. "So, this is really what we're doing with the night? Watching porn together?"

"I just want you to see that it's not all scary. Just a few minutes. I think you may like it."

"Okay." I agreed. "So what's tin store."

He took a deep breath before turning slightly to face me. "Okay. So this is a video I found in Georgetown sophomore year. It's not really hardcore, but the guy kind of looks like you, so I used to watch it and imagine it was you. Whether I was the one you were hooking up with, or I was imagining you with the other guy, it always made for some great fantasies. I know it's weird that I'm even showing this to you, but I don't know how else I'm supposed to ease your fear." I nodded, swallowing hard. He gave me a grin that helped calm my nerves slightly, but I still felt a little uneasy. On the TV, the opening credits were beginning. "Come here." Matt tugged gently on my arm, pulling me closer to him. He spread his legs and backed up against the headboard, guiding me to sit between his legs. Once I was where he wanted me, he pulled off his uniform shirt, and then pulled my t-shirt over my head. "Lean back." He instructed, so I did as I was told, letting my back fall against his chest. Matt planted a kiss on my bare shoulder before he adjusted me so we were slightly more comfortable. His impressive size wrapped around me, his thick thighs pressed against the outside of my leaner ones. On the screen, two guys were hiking and talking about a football practice or something like that. "Can you feel how hard you make me?" He whispered softly into my ear before he bucked his hips, gently pressing his erection against the curve of my ass.

"That's from the movie." I whispered, and he chuckled, the sound breathy in my ear.

"It's all you, Jason." He told me, pressing against me again. The sound that came out of me was almost a strangled whimper, but I brushed it off and settled in against him.

At this point, the two guys in the video had made it to a secluded cabin, and were lounging by a pool. I had missed the majority of their conversation, so I was surprised when one leaned over and tentatively kissed the other. Matt grew even harder against me, but did not mention it again. Instead, he trailed his hands over my chest, occasionally stopping to favor my nipples for a moment. It didn't take long before I was achingly hard again, but I did my best to pay attention to what was happening on the television.

Matt had been right—this was nothing like the clip I had watched. These guys were tender, loving, soft. It painted a picture of care, one that had been missing from the rough clip I watched. They were kissing-savoring each other, really—chests bare, hands exploring, much like Matt was with me now. I watched as one went down on the other, the guy receiving the blow job watching his friend with such a tender expression it seemed like it was an actual relationship, not just two guys paid to have sex with each other. Meanwhile, Matt's hands had settled in the creases of my thighs, not moving, but resting comfortably, the pressure a gentle reminder that he was still there with me.

"See how gentle and loving it can be?" He whispered softly, his lips ghosting over my earlobe. I let out a quiet moan and nodded, still focused on what was happening. I didn't find the men in the video attractive, but what they were doing was a turn on I had never imagined. The one who had been giving the head was now on his hands and knees while his friend licked at his ass. That was something new to me, but the guy was moaning and writhing on the bed they were laying on. After a few minutes of that, he had rolled over onto his back and his friend entered him. It was slow at first, and the two guys both appeared to be lost in ecstasy. "See? Nice and gentle." Matt's voice interrupted the spell I was under.

"That's what you want?" I asked.

"I want whatever you will enjoy most." He told me. "If you think that being on the bottom will be too much for you, I will gladly do that. Either way, when we do get to it, I want to be facing you, watching you experience the pleasure. I want to see your face as you cum for the first time, because believe me, the sight of your face when you hit that level of pleasure is enough to make me explode on the spot as well. Your face when you cum is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. Whatever makes you reach that point is what I want."

"It doesn't hurt?"

His hands began to slide up and down over my thighs. "It can. The first time I did it, it hurt like hell. But just for the first minute. Once you get used to it, it's the most intense pleasure I have ever experienced."

"You've been on the bottom? But you're so...big."

He chuckled. "I've done both. I wanted to know. It was just an experimental thing, figure out how to do everything, you know? I was confused with how I felt, and wanted to know whether I really liked being with a guy or not. At that point, I had had sex with Michelle once, but wasn't sure I really enjoyed it. I mean, I got off, but I had my cock wrapped in a warm, tight hole. Then the first time I was on the top, I thought okay, well maybe I just like fucking, so I wanted to get fucked as well. Luckily, the guy was more than happy to give it a shot. But Jason, it really was an incredible feeling. With the right preparation, it is the best feeling you can imagine."

I pondered what he was saying for a moment. "Am I allowed to ask you who you hooked up with? I mean, Josh is the only guy who is out at our school, but he never said anything, so it couldn't be him. We tell each other everything."

"It wasn't Josh." He chuckled. "I wanted to explore my feelings for you. You really think I would go run off and fuck your best fiend. I'm not an idiot."

"I didn't think you were." I reminded him, turning slightly so I could plant a kiss on his cheek. His eyes closed swiftly, and I felt his cock pulse against me.

"It was Michelle's cousin. She knows I'm gay and tried to set us up on a date. When the guy realized that I wasn't interested in just anyone, he offered to help."

"So Michele is just a front?"

"Not intentionally. We are really good friends. Just because we're a guy and a girl, people mistake us as a couple all the time. There's nothing romantic there, though."

"Okay."

We were silent for a moment, so I turned my attention back to the movie. The guys were still fucking, but it still looked passionate and tender. The guy on the bottom had his eyes closed tightly, while the top was kissing his neck and thrusting slowly. With each thrust, the blonde on the bottom let out a moan. "Prostate." Matt told me, reading my mind. I just nodded, and continued to watch. The blonde had his legs wrapped tightly around his lover. It was intimate. Meanwhile, Matt's hands had begun to move on me again, but instead of going up and down my legs, his right hand had landed on the bulge in my sweats. "I love how hard your cock is." He told me, lavishing my neck with licks and kisses, the occasional sting of a nibble interrupting the pleasure. His hand slipped under my pants, and he began to jerk me again, but following the same rhythm as he guys on the screen. "You're so sexy." He told me. I let my eyes drift close and dropped my head back to his shoulder. He took his free hand and pushed it back up. "Please watch this part." He whispered, his breath ragged. He was probably teetering on the edge as well, and I had done nothing for him yet. I did as he asked, but began to rock my hips gently back and forth, hoping it was causing enough friction for him to get some pleasure. The guys on the screen had started to go a little faster, and the top had the blonde's cock in his hand, stroking it in time to his thrusts. Matt's hand sped up in the same beat, bringing me closer to the edge. When the bottom finally erupted, cum flying over his chest and up to his neck, my own load erupted from me, filling my boxers with jizz for the second time this week. My own orgasm continued to course through me as the top pulled out and exploded on the blonde's chest before collapsing on top of him, mixing their cum together. I struggled to catch my breath as Matt continued to softly stroke me, my own cum acting as lube for his hand. "Fuck." He groaned out. His cock was still pressed hard against me, practically throbbing with need.

It took me all of two seconds to decide that I was going to do something about it. I pulled his hand off of me before I turned around to face him. His eyes were wild with a lust that he was clearly trying to rope in, probably nervous about scaring off the skittish colt I had proven myself to be. "What do you think?" He managed to croak out. "You like that better?"

I pressed my mouth to his for a brief kiss. "Shhh." I told him, playfully moving one finger to his lips to match my words. I scooted further down the bed until I was between his ankles, and reached up to pull him down the bed by his waist. Once he was slightly more flat, I looped my hands into his ants and began to pull them down.

"Jason." He placed his hand on mine. "Don't worry about me."

"Stop talking and help me out here." I leaned down and kissed the bulge in his pants, and he quite obviously lost the will to fight me, lifting his hips off the bed so I could get his pants down. I pulled his boxers with them, not stopping until they were all the way off of him and tossed them to the floor. "Oh my god." I breathed out when I saw his dick for the first time. It was big. It was hard. It was leaking. I glanced up at Matt's face, and saw that he had his eyes squeezed shut, his lips slightly parted as he panted on the bed. He was desperate, and I was determined to take care of that for him.

I tentatively slid my hand to his shaft, feeling the first cock that wasn't my own. I marveled at his impressive length, and how intense it looked with my hand wrapped around it. "Jason." Matt moaned out. "Please."

I figured out what he was talking about and slowly began to pump his cock. The angle was different from how I would normally stroke myself, but the general idea was the same. Clear fluid was oozing from his tip, and I found myself dying to taste it. Without a second thought, I leaned forward and gave his head a lick, lapping up the salty fluid that coated him. He let out a strangled moan and bucked his hip. With a renewed confidence in myself, I wrapped my lips around the head and gave it a nice, firm suck. Matt's moans were more insistent now, and his hips were bucking at a more rapid pace. I removed my hand from his shaft and used both hands to hold his hips pressed to the bed while I slid my mouth all the way down his shaft until it hit the back of my throat and I gagged a little. "Oh, fuck, yes." Matt let out. "Yes, yes. Please. More." I began to move my mouth up and down, similar to the way he had done to me last night and earlier today. "Jason, please." He moaned. "I'm so close."

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers