Woodbridge Academy Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers

"So." He started, lacing his fingers together and resting his hands on his desk. He was an intimidating man, but such an institution on campus that I had a massive amount of respect for him. He had been a student here himself at one time, followed by an Ivy League education, a successful political career, a few years in the Senate, and was now back here where it all began. At our welcoming speech as freshmen he had talked about his time as a student here and how it had shaped the rest of his life, and how he wished the same for all of us. I'm hopeful that he would remember those words and not be too hard on me. "I guess we have a little bit of a situation on our hands, don't we?"

I wasn't sure what to say that could possibly be the right thing. Finally, I decided I needed to do something to break the silence. "I'm really sorry about everything that happened. I really don't know what to say except for that I really, truly apologize."

Headmaster Charles stared at me intently without saying anything. I began to squirm under his watchful eye, desperate for him to say something. Anything. Finally, he sighed and stood. "Mr. Evans, I know that you had no part in the events of this week." He said.

"You do?" I asked.

"Of course." He told me gently as he stood before me and leaned back against his desk. The relaxed pose looked so unnatural on him, since I had only ever seen him all prim and proper. "I find it hard to believe that you would put out a video of yourself in the middle of an exam and then run out of the room. Do you know who is involved?"

This was my chance to get rid of Adam, the ultimate payback, but for some reason, I felt like he would get his bad karma another way. "No sir." I told him,

"Very well." He straightened and walked back around his desk. "We already know who the student is, and he will be facing severe consequences for his actions."

"You do?"

"Of course. We were able to track the IP address and the student will be punished for his actions."

"But what about me?" I dared to ask.

"What about you, Mr. Evans?"

I gulped. "Do I need to be punished too? For being involved?" I should have kept my big mouth shut, but I was dying to know what I needed to do to redeem myself.

He looked at me long and hard, once again crushing me with the weight of his stare. "I think you have suffered enough, Jason." He told me. "I am not going to punish you for being the victim of a gay bashing attempt."

"What about my exam?" I asked.

"I'll leave that to the discretion of the instructor." He told me. "So you may want to go talk to him next."

"I will." I nodded. "Thank you, sir."

"You don't need to thank me. It's my job to make sure that the student body upholds the moral principles of this school. I don't care if you have relations with another man. I don't care if you have relations with a tree. What I care about is the fact that I have students targeting others for their sexual preferences instead of focusing on their finals like responsible adults." I know he wasn't directing his speech directly at me, but I couldn't help the slight shame that ran through me. I felt like maybe I hadn't been acting like an adult either, running all over campus and having sex with Matt whenever I could. "You think I didn't know about your adventures with Mr. Humphrey?" He asked me, and I felt the blood drain from my face. "I know the two of you are involved, and that's fine with me. You didn't do anything wrong. He is our student body president, and I have the highest regard for him. But I have seen a tremendous change in you this semester, and I know that he has been a positive influence on you. I know that the two of you have a bright future ahead of you, and perhaps you need each other for strength right now. Matt was struggling before you came along."

"He was?" I had no clue he was having any problems. I thought he was the king of the campus. He was always so calm and collected. You would never think he was struggling with a thing. Matt never gave off the impression that he was struggling with anything.

"Being the son of a public figure is exhausting, and it had worn Matthew down." Headmaster Charles told me. "He was able to put up a good front, but he was hiding how he really felt. Then you came along, and I have never seen him happier in all of his time here. What the two of you have is pretty impressive. I hope you don't waste it."

I didn't have the heart to tell him that I had just broken up with him because I was the jerk between the two of us. But I couldn't cave on this one. I had needed him, and he was still hiding behind his father's campaign to avoid coming out for me. Enough was enough.

Luckily, I managed to avoid any more awkward conversation and escaped relatively unscathed. After I brief conversation with my professor from the day before, I accepted the fact that I was no longer valedictorian, but at least he was giving me a chance to finish the exam. He was going to take off 10 points for walking out, but it could have been much worse. When I got back to my room, I wasn't really surprised to find that Matt was gone, but it was probably for the best. I don't think I could handle an argument with him, and it honestly spoke volumes for how he felt about things. He would still rather hide than help me, and I could not continue to put in effort for someone who did not care for me the same way I cared for him.

The week dragged by, finishing up exams and getting ready to leave school. My bags were packed and I was done with everything school related. I was just sitting around waiting for graduation. The student government had put together a lot of events for the seniors throughout the week, and I participated as best I could, but honestly, I just wanted to get out of here. Josh had returned to campus but was hardly speaking to me. I had yet to figure out why he was still so mad, but I couldn't do anything about it at this point. Whenever he came back to the room, I just moved to the library to study...or nap in a quiet room.

Adam had been busted for leaking the videos and had been expelled, and even though things were working out for me, it still seemed like things just all around sucked. I still had school, but I had lost my best friend and the love of my life. Those were the things that were more important, and I was hopeful that maybe something good would happen. Or maybe there was something bigger and better waiting for me in New Haven when I started school at Yale. Dad and I were still on the fence about going to see my mother, but as my hormonal teenage brain kind of worked through the drama, I came to the conclusion that I did not really want to see her, but rather, wanted to escape. She was just a means to an end.

By the time graduation day rolled around, I couldn't be more ready to get out of here. Seeing Matt around campus was painful, and the awkward silence with josh was crushing my spirit. I gave it a few more chances to try communicating, but he shut me down each time. It sucked, but it was time to say goodbye. One thing I learned for certain is that people come and go in life, and there's not always anything you can do to change it. I had been convinced that Josh was a friend forever, but I was wrong. He and I still hadn't spoken, and while it made me sad, I had to convince myself that he was the one who disappeared on me. He was the one who didn't take my word, and he was the one hiding from me. It was as simple as that.

One of the guys from the swim team stopped by my door to grab me on their way out, so I took one last look at all of my stuff packed and ready to go, stacked on my bed until my dad took me back to his place tonight. It was hard to imagine that this part of my life was over. Shutting the door behind me felt like I was shutting it on a stage that I would remember with bittersweet nostalgia years down the road. I had learned a lot here in four short years--about myself, about others, about the world, but most importantly, about love. I still felt an ache in my gut even after a week without talking to Matt. There was a hole inside me that only he could fill, but I realize it just wasn't our time. I was done trying to force it. He wasn't ready to be out and proud, and if he wanted to use his father as an excuse, that was his prerogative. Unfortunately, I just couldn't sit in the shadows anymore. My choice hurt, but it was mine.

The chaos of graduation had everyone piled in the quad. The school had everything really decked out, and looking around made me realize just how fortunate I was that Kyle had provided me with the opportunity to go here. I don't think I would have had this experience anywhere else, and the things that were available to me that I never would have gotten at a public school back home.

Alphabetical order cursed me with a seat in the front row of students, right on the aisle. Lucky for me, as Matt was student body president and in the same row, as he was the first to get his diploma, and had to give a speech. At least if he was in the same row, I didn't have to look at him. The event dragged on, as graduations usually do. There was the token welcome, the guest speaker, the valedictorian speech that should have been mine. Looking around though, I realized I kind of lucked out. Everyone just looked bored, and I was lucky enough to dodge that bullet.

When Matt got up to speak, everyone cheered and clapped, anxious to see the campus king deliver. He certainly lived up to the title today. His gown, which made the rest of us look like shapeless blobs, managed to frame his body perfectly. His schoolboy charm was topped off with a cap that looked like it was designed just for him. My gut lurched as I took him in, from his good looks to his confidence, to his overall commanding presence on the stage. Matt was made for the spotlight, and he was right--he was far to public for any sort of clandestine relationship with me. Seeing him up there though made me prouder than ever of him, of all he'd accomplished. He had done well in school, always kept up a respectable reputation, dealt with random press with grace. He was going to end up in office himself some day--he would certainly do the country some good.

The fact that he was handsome as hell didn't hurt either.

I sat and watched in awe as Matt began his speech. It was no surprise that he was well spoken and perfectly poised. He was going on about the life lessons he learned here, amazing moments that took place, and the typical stuff you would expect from a high school graduation speech.

But then his eyes met mine, and he faltered.

Everyone say in hushed silence as Matt kept his gaze on me. I squirmed under the scrutiny of his stare, wishing he would just stop looking at me and keep going so I could get out of here. But Matt didn't break his stare, and I couldn't seem to drag my eyes away from his either. The expression on his face was totally unreadable.

I'm not sure how long we stared at each other, but it took until the headmaster subtly cleared his throat before Matt broke his hold on me. He coughed a couple times and cleared his own throat, obviously flustered by the disruption. "Um." He paused, looking down at his notes for a second before looking back up at me. He shook his head at me before raising his hands in the air in obvious exasperation. "You know what? Forget all of this. I was going to go on about the things that I learned here, but let's face it, that's boring. Four years ago, we sat in this very courtyard and listened to headmaster Charles lecture on the value of our time here, that Woodbridge Academy was where he learned to be a man. Well, I have to agree with him on that. I've learned so much here, and wouldn't change a thing about it."

Matt took a deep breath before he continued. "I wish I could say that Woodbridge made me a man, but I don't think that I would be telling the truth if I said that. Did I learn how to be independent? Of course. Did I learn about conflict management and resolution? Absolutely. Do I feel ready to go out and face the real world? 100%. But I also learned more than just that here. I am leaving this academy as a man, but not just because of what I learned in the classroom. Rather, it is all thanks to one man here. One man who showed me what it means to be in love. One man who showed us all that even in the face of adversity, a sense of conviction and pride will get you through. I am in love with this man, and I'm tired of hiding it to make everyone here happy."

Gasps were heard across the courtyard. I could feel my face redden as people turned to look at me. I squirmed in my seat and slouched down, hoping that crawling into myself would prevent people from staring at me. It obviously wasn't working, and the murmurs spreading around me were echoing in my ears.

"That's right, everyone. I'm in love with Jason Evans. And I don't care who knows it." People were murmuring, laughing, clapping--a little bit of everything. I watched in awe as Matt stepped away from the podium and jumped off the stage, not even wasting time with the steps on the side. I couldn't tear my eyes from him as he stalked his way over to me, a man on a mission. As soon as he got to me, he took both my hands and pulled me to my feet. "I'm so sorry, Jay." He murmured as he leaned forward until his forehead was pressed against mine. He stared into my eyes with an intensity I had never experienced before, and I felt myself melting at his touch. "I wasn't there for you this week, but I'm never going to do that again. Please, forgive me. I love you, and will never leave your side again for as long as you'll have me."

Everyone was silent as Matt held me possessed by his stare. "I don't know." I mumbled.

He slid his hands up my arms until they were on my shoulders, holding me closer to him. "Please." He murmured, his eyes full of hope. "I love you so much. I need you: I'll do anything you want if you'll give me another chance." We stared at each other for several seconds, my thoughts swirling in my head. "Please, Jay."

I couldn't take the pleading any longer. I don't know who I thought I was kidding. There was no doubt in my mind that I wanted Matt back. I know the odds of high school love lasting were slim, but he was worth playing the odds for. "Yes." I told him.

A huge grin spread over Matt's face. "Really?"

"Yes. I love you too." I repeated.

I barely got the words out before his mouth was pressed to mine, right in the middle of the graduation. Cheers erupted around us, and I couldn't help but laugh into Matt's mouth as he kissed me.

"Sorry." He muttered as he pulled away. His cheeks flushed bright red as he realized what he had just done. "I guess everyone knows now, huh?"

"It appears that way." I laughed. Everyone was still watching us, even though the faculty attempted to hush everyone and get back on track. Matt and I were pulled apart, and honestly, the rest of the graduation was a blur. I vaguely remember crossing the stage to get my diploma, but that's about it. All I really remember is the sensation of Matt's mouth on mine once again. I didn't realize just how much I had missed him until I had that taste of him once more.

"Well, I guess you got your grand gesture." My dad chuckled as he hugged me after everything was over. Matt hadn't resurfaced from the crowd of people who wanted his attention, so it was just me, my dad, his new girlfriend, and Kyle.

"I guess so." I agreed, still giddy with shock and the overwhelming realization that I was loved. Someone loved me. Matt Humphrey loved ME. I was the luckiest guy in the world. I watched as Matt noticed me, and broke free from his group of admirers. I watched with joy as he shook my father's hand, said hello nicely to Kyle, and casually wrapped his arm around me. I finally felt like everything was right and perfect again.

"Why don't I go get your stuff ready and you can hang out with Matt a bit longer." My father suggested. "We can meet up later."

He didn't need to ask me a second time. Matt agreed to drop me off at my father's apartment after dinner, and much to my surprise, my father agreed. I'm sure he realized the importance of us getting back together, but it was still weird to think that my father was okay with me having sex instead of hanging out with him. There was certainly no denying that's what we were going to do.

We barely made it behind closed doors before Matt spun me around and pushed my back against the wall of his room as the door shut gently behind us. No one had bothered us at all on the way back to the dorm. I should have known people wouldn't care, especially since Matt was their hero. Either way, the fact that he no longer cared was amazing and

Matt's mouth quickly found mine as his hands fiddled with my belt, not wasting any time. "Fuck, I love you." He groaned out as he finally got my belt undone. "I missed you so much this week."

"Me too." I breathed out, unable to focus on anything but Matt pressed up against me. The urgency was titillating, and I found myself totally willing to just go with whatever he wanted. I didn't care, as long as he kept his hands on me.

Matt pulled back just long enough to pull my shirt off over my head, and then to remove his own. They dropped to the floor silently as he attached his lips to my neck, dragging kisses against the flushed skin. He teased his way down over my collarbone and to the middle of my chest, slowly dipping lower as he got down on his knees in front of me. He teased along the top of my pants with his lips as he undid my button and slowly dragged my pants down. My hard cock sprung out of my pants as the material lowered over my length. I watched quietly as he teased the velvety skin of my shaft, slowly working his tongue over the hot skin. I moaned softly as he wrapped his lips around me and started to suck me into his mouth.

"Fuck." I groaned. "Matt." His looked up at me as he pushed all the way down on me, making me gasp in delight. Matt was a pro at blowjobs, and I knew that after a week with no sex, I would never make it last. "Bed." I managed to gasp out. "Please."

He pulled off of me with an audible pop. "Sure, babe." He breathed out as he stood. He took both of my hands in his and walked backwards, staring at me with such intensity I felt it all the way down to my toes. He led me to the bedroom before turning me around and pushing me gently onto my back. H dropped his pant too, leaving me with a nice view of his hard package bouncing against his stomach. A drop of precum glistened at his tip, and I practically salivated just watching him crawl over me, a man on a mission.

No more words were spoken as he rolled on a condom and gently massaged my opening with a finger, getting me ready for his entrance. As he braced himself against me and pushed inside, I let out a gasp at the contact. The feeling I got when Matt entered me was enchanting, and I felt love swirling around inside me more intensely than I had ever felt it before. Matt and I may have had our struggles, but we were finally out and together, and most importantly, he was proud of it, of himself, and of us. He had taken a huge chance on us today, and I knew that he loved me more than anything. This wasn't just puppy love anymore. It was deep, it was intense, and it was ours.

I lost my train of thought as Matt began to rock into me, his thick shaft stretching me out in the most deliciously pleasurable of ways. I moaned out as he hit my prostate with his big mushroom head, and my eyes rolled back into my head as he continued his tortuous assault on me. Matt kept his intense gaze on me, drawing out the pleasure as we connected.

But once he took my cock in his hand, it was all over.

Matt had barely stroked me three times before I exploded, my grunts and groans filling the room around us as I sprayed my cum all over my stomach. Matt was barely behind me, exploding into the condom as I clenched around him. He collapsed on top of me, our skin rubbing together, sweat mixing with my cum on both of our chests. "Fuck." He moaned against my neck before pushing off and rolling against me. "That was amazing."

elno2015
elno2015
419 Followers