Woodland Walk - New Opportunities Ch. 02

Story Info
Jill is thoroughly used during gang bang.
2.5k words
4.4
72.3k
26

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/06/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ambise
ambise
166 Followers

"Welcome to the Club, number 34" Alan grunted as he rammed straight into her, bottoming out hitting her cervix, the others stroking their cocks in eager anticipation.

Alan plunged deep inside her, taking long stokes, Jill responded matching his pace and meeting his rhythm, allowing him to maximise his penetration. Jill felt a glow in her pussy as an orgasm developed within her. She was lost in her own reverie, until she was brought sharply back to reality as Alan slapped her arse hard.

"Hey bitch, you're meant to be pleasuring me not the other way round, concentrate on getting those cunt muscles working."

"Sorry, sir" Jill responded by tightening her pussy round his cock. Alan pushed her head down into the mossy slope, so her arse was higher up, giving Alan better purchase, he tightly grasped her thighs, digging his nails into her to stimulate her further. He hammered into her, he was almost bottoming out at each stroke. Jill was groaning in pain and ecstasy, but remembering to focus on ensuring Alan's satisfaction. She stretched her arms out flat, clenching her hands into fists as the orgasm grew.

"Oh fuck your slut hard, fuck me, fuck me" she groaned.

Bob laughed "I think we've found a dirty slut here, how's she feel Alan?"

"It's one of the tightest cunts I've had in a long time, can't believe she hasn't been used fully more often" he groaned, his face reddening as he felt his tool begin to twitch.

"Seems she certainly knows how to use her fanny" commented Phil "once she got going, she really got her cunt tight round my cock when I had her. The Club's going to appreciate having a new little fuck toy, like 34."

"She needs to learn she's just a fuck toy, though" Bob stated "Look forward to training her, and getting her primed. She's got the firm, fit body I like to use and probably amongst the biggest tits in our stable."

"Ohh, Yees" cried Alan, as he unloaded a torrent of spunk deep into her pussy.

"Fuck that was excellent."

"Want to complete the job?" Bob asked to Alan.

"Don't see why not, as long as the rest of you are happy with me having first crack?"

"No problem, you did the initial research and found her" Terry agreed as he grasped her arms, holding her firmly.

Phil pulled her legs flat, her body stretched out on the mossy mound, as he held her ankles.

Bob handed Alan a short ridding crop from the depth of his seemingly limitless rucksack.

Alan stood at right angles to the prone body, with Jill's face side flat against the moss, facing away from Alan, she was puzzled as to what they planned next, having not seen Bob handover the crop. She soon found out.

Alan brought the whip rapidly and hard across both arse cheeks, the crack of the leather tongue as it hit the naked skin resounding through the trees. Jill squealed at the pain, her arse seemed on fire. Alan brought the whip down hard quickly again, her skin reddened as two parallel streaks began to form across the cheeks.

The pain was so intense, she could only gasp "Ah shit...that hurts...you...bastards" and tears began to stream down her faces cheeks.

"Now 34 what have we told you about your language!" Alan exclaimed and brought a further four harsh strokes of increasing intensity down on her by now glowing posterior.

"Careful, Alan, don't want to permanently mark her. Remember what you did to 6!" warned Phil, as her released her ankles, parting her legs wider as he moved up between them, unzipping his fly and bringing out his rock-hard 9 inches.

"Well wonder, which hole I should take? What do you recommend Alan, you've had both. Mind you you've probably stretched her pussy too much now. Fancy her anal rose."

Terry continued to hold her down.

Phil moved his cock toward her back entrance, he pulled her cheeks apart, feeling the warmth of the bruised cheeks. Jill whimpered in pain, her arse on fire. Phil pushed his hard cock into her rear entrance, he moved it into the entrance gently to gain entrance, Jill stiffened both from the expectation of another anal fucking and the continued pain from the harsh whipping. Once he gained access, Phil again rammed quickly into her, moving all 9 inches into her, his body slamming against her stinging arse. As Phil's body hit her tender cheeks, she flinched, forcing Phil out slightly, he quickly pushed back, again forcing her to react. She cried out, tears flowing again.

"They always perform better after Alan gives them a seeing to" smirked Terry.

He released her wrists, and released his cock. Gasping a handful of her blonde hair, he raised her head.

"Open up, 34."

Now increasingly accustomed to obey, Jill opened her mouth to receive his proudly erect member. He forced it rapidly inside her mouth and into her throat, her tears lapping the base of his cock and his balls, which by now rested against her chin. She gagged.

"I love it, when you get their tears washing against your balls" chuckled Terry, "it's a real turn-on."

Phil upped his pace, and Terry responded by face-fucking her hard, Jill struggled to respond to both as collectively she was having 19 inches entering her orifices simultaneously.

"Come on 34, get your act together, you're going to have to get used to taking a lot more cock than this" implored Bob.

With her pained arse involuntarily responding to each of Phil's, thrusts Jill concentrated on fellating Terry her head bobbing rapidly up down his cock, her lips wrapped tightly around his firm rod. Phil began to increase his pace, slapping against her arse cheeks with increasing frequency. Phil let out a low guttural moan as her emptied his load deep into her. Seconds later, she felt the cock being rammed down her throat twitch and then Terry emptied even deeper into her. Both Phil and Terry pulled out of her, and she rolled over onto her back, gasping for air. There was no respite however, as Bob moved to sit astride her waist. He gabbed both large breasts and brought them together.

"Here hold your tits together, you little fucker, it's my turn now."

As instructed Jill clasped both hands together, intertwining her fingers, holding both her heavy orbs together. Bob pushed his cock between her tits and started thrusting, the reddened mushroom appearing at the other end of the cleavage with each thrust. As he gained momentum fucking her tits, they squashed together under the pressure and the bell-end moved closer to her face. The first spurt of pre-cum splashed against her nose, then spunk jetted out his quivering cock, covering her chin and some of it hitting her in the eye. Bob finished, pulling out of her cleavage, giving both tits a slap as he stood up.

"I enjoyed that, good pair of naturals, with surprising rigidity" commented Bob.

Jill lay spread-eagled on the slope, completely spent, spunk oozing out of every orifice and covering her face. Her arse still stinging. She drifted toward unconsciousness.

"Well that was enjoyable, everybody happy?" quizzed Alan.

There was a collective murmur of agreement.

Jill recovered her senses as she felt the rainfall increase, till it was a hard downpour. She could hardly open her eyes as the rain drenched her face, and she then realised it wasn't rain.

Alan, Phil, Terry and Bob encircled Jill and all had their now flaccid cocks out, spraying Jill with their piss.

"Don't move" instructed Alan, as Jill started to move away. She stopped and lay rigid, dismayed at the increasing depravity of her treatment but recognising how submission was becoming ever more enjoyable.

"Open your mouth, we need a target" shouted Bob.

As Jill parted her lips, a spray of urine cascaded down her mouth, whilst she felt another torrent hit her cunt lips. As the flow inevitably weakened, the whole front of her body was drenched in the golden sprays. Each man zipped up and got ready to move. Bob cleared up the blankets, the crop and other detritus of their event, he also claimed her knickers as a trophy of the day. They all bade farewell to 34 and thanked her for her participation.

Alan chucked the handcuff keyss toward but short of Steve, who seemed to stare in disbelief at what had unfolded in front of him. Jill didn't move, she was completely ravaged and exhausted.

"Well I hope she pleasures you as much as she's done us, she's a really good fuck. Don't mind if we catch up again. Cheers" Alan nodded to Steve, who just grimaced.

The men moved off quietly through the wood. Jill slowly recovered, curling into the foetal position and started to sob.

"Jill, Jill are you okay?" questioned Steve.

She looked up, and began to crawl across toward him, her large jugs swaying as she slowly moved toward him. Her face betrayed a completely fucked, satiated, satisfied expression.

"I am so sorry, so sorry" she cried "can you ever forgive me."

She moved to kiss his lips, but stopped short.

"Don't think I should do, that, don't think you'd relish the taste" Jill smirked as she recalled the golden showers.

Her hand moved down to his crotch and felt a rock-hard cock. She looked at him quizzically.

"You didn't enjoy that did you? Are all men bastards?"

Nevertheless, she continued and unzipped his jeans, upon which his cock sprang out, standing rigid in front of her face.

"Someone is pleased to see me then".

She gently kissed the tip of his bell-end, moving gently down the shaft, her right hand grasping the base, her left cradling his balls. She knew she had to satisfy him otherwise she could lose him for ever. Her lips parted, taking the engorged penis fully into her mouth. Given his state of arousal, she was able to bring him off quickly. His spunk erupted into her throat, and she lovingly swallowed all his copious cum as she finished off her fifth cock of the afternoon. She paused to think that maybe he had enjoyed watching her get so thoroughly ravaged. She picked up the keys and opened his hand cuffs. He rubbed his arms to get the blood flowing again, and then hugged her.

"I'm sorry, so sorry" she again said.

"It wasn't you fault, you can't be blamed, it was rape."

I know... but.."

"But what?"

"I know it wasn't my fault, it's just after the first manhandling, my tits being grabbed and being stripped, I actually started to enjoy it."

"But you were crying and screaming, you resisted."

"I know but I enjoyed being forced and as for you, you seemed to more than savour the situation.

Flustered, Steve said "I think you're a little confused. Let's go home."

"Okay."

Jill stood up and looked for her clothes. The remnants of her jumper and shirt were shredded beyond wearing, and she couldn't find her knickers. She found her boots and jeans, easing her jeans over her tender bum, she winced. Steve admired her, silently admitting that she had been exceptionable this afternoon and hadn't realised that she could manage to satisfy so many cocks so well. He looked at her as she buttoned up her jeans, completely fucked, she looked so beautiful.

She found her anorak and zipped it up.

"Let's go home."

Steve led the way, she followed, with the evening now setting in, it was becoming colder and she pushed her hands into the pockets to try and get extra warmth. As she did so, she felt a small object in the left-hand pocket that shouldn't have been there. She pulled it out and discovered it was a small mobile phone. She quickly put it back in her pocket and walked quickly behind Steve, they soon reached the beech wood and then the car park.

"I think I need to use the facilities" said Jill, as she motioned toward the public toilets in the far corner of the car park.

"Understand, I'll wait in the car."

She reached the toilets and quickly moved into a cubicle. Sitting down gingerly she wondered when her arse would calm down, she reached out the mobile and turned it on. There was a text message waiting.

"Dear 34" the text started" we would all like to thank you for your enthusiastic participation today - we gained the impression you enjoyed yourself. As a result, we would like to invite you to join our stable of Mounts. You have the type of body we all appreciate and with a little bit more training, think you could become one of our better sex toys. The stable comprises about 15 willing submissives and a few who are just sluts, who regularly service our Club of 30 businessmen. In addition, some of the better Mounts are used to impress clients and made available to be used by our Club members as and when necessary.

If you agree to become Mount 34, we will give you the necessary training to become a proper submissive. You will also be inducted into the stable with a Club tattoo displaying your number, 34 on your left arse cheek, and your nipples pierced to enable better handling. You will also receive fitness training and clothing we deem appropriate for mounts to where - in effect attire that allows your breasts, cunt and anus to be accessible at all times to Club members. Mounts must also be hairless below neck, so your pussy in particular will need to be waxed at all times. Once you have been inducted as a Mount, any failure to obey instructions will be dealt with the administration of a sound whipping. In addition, some Club members enjoy giving a sound caning.

This mobile will remain active for 72 hours, after which the service will be disconnected. If you wish to become a Mount, you must respond affirmatively within that time. A simple Yes, texted in reply is all that is required, and you will receive further instructions. We will circulate our four assessments of your performance and potential, along with the photographs taken of you today and a description of your body and vital statistics. Club members will vote on whether to accept you as a Mount. Voting will be completed in the next 36 hours.

Look forward to your positive response. Club of 30."

Jill pondered the offer, she had certainly enjoyed today but wondered if she could become a proper sex toy. What should she do, she walked back across the car park toward the car.

Alan sitting in the car, heard the ping of an incoming text on his mobile. He opened the text.

"Steve, she was fucking awesome today, although the bitch will need to some real training if she is to become a top-class Mount. You were right about the body, fabulous tits and I don't know how you managed to keep that pussy so tight, I would be riding it all day, every day. We have invited her to join the stable and we are now awaiting her response. Once she agrees, we would be more than happy to welcome you to our Club of 30. Thanks for allowing us to ride an excellent slut, look forward to meeting up. Regards Alan".

As Jill opened the passenger door, Steve flipped his mobile off.

"Everything okay?"

"Mmmm, definitely" beamed a radiant Jill "let's go home and fuck."

ambise
ambise
166 Followers