Woodn't ya know

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My hand pulled her hair back and I watched as she began pumping up and down my cock with her lips, her saliva glistened erotically in the moon light. She pulled back until she just had the tip of my cock in her mouth then swallowed it back down. I groaned even louder as my cock started to pulsate, wanting to jettison my hot juices into her. She knew I was close and popped her mouth off and started stroking my cock quickly with her hand while her other hand sped up her massaging of my sac. The combination of the warmth of her hands and the coolness of the air hit me like a ton of tits -- I closed my eyes and cum exploded from my cock over her shoulder and onto her back.

Before the second explosion could arrive she stuck my cock back into her mouth and swallowed the rest of my load as it thickly creamed the inside of her mouth. As the last drops abated she withdrew her had and cleaned all my cum off my cock with her tongue. I pushed some of her loose hair behind her ear and looked into her eyes. "Damn you're good," I said. I was dreading what I figured would come next: her looking back at me and asking if that was worth saving the trees for, which I would have to answer truthfully -- no. But she didn't let go of her hold on my semi-hard cock. Instead she got up onto her knees and positioned herself on my lap, putting her legs around me and pushing the tip of my cock against her plush pussy lips.

Her pussy was tight; I could feel the strain of her muscles taking me in as I managed to get my already fully hardening cock into her. I started to move up and down inside of her as she braced herself with her arms on my legs. Her nails punctured my skin and I stopped, but she moved her hips to take more of me into her and without a word being said I gave a thrust and rammed the entire length of my hardness into her. She gasped, shuddered and moaned. I could feel rivulets of warmth running down my sac, her body trembled with orgasm from my single thrust.

"Oh yes," Gwendollyn said without opening her eyes which she had closed soon as my cock had started making its way into her sexual moistness. "Mount me, please," she said in pants that reminded me of the call of a goose.

I started moving my hips back and forth, pumping my cock into her and her talon-like grip released itself from my legs and she moved her hands and upper body forward until she was straddling me with her back as erect as I was. She began to shift her hips forward to meet my thrusts, her breasts bouncing up and down as she began to become more forceful with her own pelvic thrusts to match mine. I brought my face up and started licking her puffed nipples, which made her moan even louder. I took a nibble on her left breast, her eyes flew wide open and she stuck her chest out to force her breast even deeper into my mouth.

I pulled out and rolled her over onto her back, getting on my knees and grabbing her hips to push her hard into me. I slowly began to fuck her, keeping my rhythm with the dancing flames of the fire. I let the thick fluidy warmth of her vagina infiltrate every cell of my cock, relishing in the tightness. I groaned and found myself weaving side to side as if I was in a swoon.

"Ravage my hole harder!" Gwendollyn screamed suddenly, her hips beginning to buck quicker as her pants became deeper, "Push my fertilizer back into me...ravish me." I started pumping in and out as fast as I could, my balls slapping against her thighs each time her flesh stopped the base of my cock from invading her any farther. I began to pull out fully and then ram my cock back in, taking one of her nipples into my mouth with each movement of my hips. She arched her back and began to meet my thrusts with powerful ones of her own. Her moans turned to screams as her nails broke the skin of my back and dragged themselves long the entire length of my back -- it wasn't painful for me, but drove my lust even deeper into my soul.

"Seed me! Seed me!" She screamed; I could feel her orgasm squirting out with each pulling out of my cock. My own moans were almost as loud as her screams as she flipped me onto my back and took control of the fucking. She began bouncing up and down violently, each downward thrust slapping her folds harshly against my inner thighs and balls --the pain only spurned my excitement to where I was almost delirious with the amount of build up that was collecting to be released into her. With a few more thrusts of my own I grabbed onto her hips and let my cum spew into her pussy, her warmth feeding my loaded barrel of lust round after round of liquid relief up into her very depths.

Her pussy muscles clamped hard around my pulsating cock as she released another wave of her orgasm over me. She bent down and shoved her tongue into my moth and thrashed it around my mouth with the same urgency as I felt her juices flowing out around my cock and into the ground below. It was surreal -- it was almost like as the grass had grown longer everywhere her juices had touched the ground.

Gwendollyn pulled her lips from mine and bent her back straight, running her hands along my sweat covered chest gingerly. She didn't get off of me but sat there until my cock had softened enough that it slipped out on its own accord.

I cleared my throat. "Wow," I said. I meant to say something more meaningful but it pretty much summed up the entire experience. She looked down at me and smiled.

"Again?" Gwendollyn asked.

Again? I told her to let me have a breather -- I was a corporate guy who sat on his ass all day; physical fatigue wasn't one of the hazards of my job. She frowned slightly but then smiled.

Without a word she got up and walked over to a lone standing tree near where I could have sworn my giggling tree was and leaned her head against it and stuck out her ass, spreading her legs so that I could see the beads of lust slipping down her plushness and down her leg. I watched as the dark patch with the hint of her sweet pinkness protruding weaved back and forth within the shadows. My cock tensed and reanimated itself.

I walked over, and knelt behind her. Gwendollyn tensed as I kissed the small of her back and ran my tongue down one ass cheek and the up the other. I then began to kiss her ass crack slowly all the way to her anus. She gave out a moan, looked over her shoulder down at me and simply said, "Seed me there."

I gave her a nod and ran my tongue around her asshole, flicking its tightness, moistening it with my saliva. I used my hands to spread her ass cheeks apart so that I had more of a clear area to play with. I let my tongue stroll along her asshole's outer edges, flicking my tongue every once in a while into her very center. Her body seemed to relax and when my tongue penetrated her ass hole she purred out, "Yes!"

I stood up, my cock had regained its hardness and rubbed my cock tip in the saliva that I had thickly left on her ass hole in preparation to enter her.

"Slow," Gwendollyn stated as I started to push. I could feel her ass stretching to take the head of my cock. She gasped when I felt the tension against my tip release and I entered her tight ass hole but she said nothing. I slowly let my cock slide into her, the tightness of her sphincter a sharp contrast to the velvety texture afterwards sent sparks of excitement throughout my nervous system.. A moment later I felt my balls lightly come in contact with her ass cheeks. I let my rest within her for a moment and I started to pull out when she grabbed me by my waist hard and whispered in her sing-song like voice, "wait."

I could feel her moving her hips around tentatively, loosing her ass on her own power rather than by me. Her hand moved from my waist to the tree in front of her. "Fuck me," she cooed like a pigeon on a statue.

I started thrusting in and out of her ass, every pump my balls slapped noisily between her supple ass cheeks. I reached one hand down and began rubbing and rolling her clit around my thumb and index finger as I continued to pump my cock into her. The woman moaned with pleasure and began to move her hips to push me in further.

I was feeling pretty good; I wanted to make sure that this...whatever she was, was content, after all I didn't see how getting the best lay of my life would make me stop from tearing this land up. She moaned as I changed my thrusts from slamming into her as hard as I could to just slowly enjoying the feel of her tight flesh on mine. I played with her sensitive clit as her fingers slid into her pussy and she pumped herself in rhythm with mine.

The sky had started to get lighter -- soon it was going to be dawn and then the bulldozers would be here. I took my hand from her clit and grabbed her waists and began tight power thrusts into her ass, I could feel the pressure building. She let her own orgasm gush from her, splashing my balls as I slapped hard into her. Her warmth triggered my own and I clutched onto her tight and felt the jettison of cum spew deep into her ass. She screamed and as I lifted my head to enjoy the sensation of my own fluid leaving my shaft, flowing into her and around me to drip into her own juices on my thighs. I noticed that the sun had started to peek through the trees in front of us. I wanted to pull out but I felt her hand on my waist. She turned around and shook her head slowly. I understood; she loved the feel of my cock in her as much as I loved the feel of her around my cock -- I could wait.

Then I felt a tightening around my semi hardness, then on the front of my thighs and a scratching against my scrotum. I looked down and saw her back had turned from a soft tanned look to a decidedly darker hue. Her feet had disappeared into the ground and when I looked back up she had spread her arms and they were growing and branches with leaves were sprouting from them. In a panic I tried to pull my cock out but I couldn't move; bark had replaced her skin and any thing remotely human about her was all but gone. I stood there, my cock immobilized in a tree as the sun's first rays sparkled off the moisture on my pubic hair, once slick, almost clear, now a yellow hue and thick like syrup as it oozed around the top of my shaft and down my balls.

The only thing that came to mind was fuck. I stood there for an hour until I saw a jogger and waved at her. She stopped looked at me but never came close and disappeared before I could explain the situation to her. Twenty minutes later the officer arrived. And now here I was four hours later with my cock still buried into a tree....

****

"Ok Mr. Polestiff," the officer said as he came over taking me out of the recollection of the night's events, "We have a plan." I let out a sigh of relief and asked what the plan was.

The officer smiled and said, "We're going to cut through your penis to detach you from the tree."

"C-cut it off?" I asked weakly, I could feel the colour draining from my face. "Can't you just cut the tree?"

The officer looked at me for a moment and pointed to the area my dick was in the tree, close enough to accurately point out what he was referring to but far enough not to touch any of my flesh. "See those shiny pieces?" I nodded and told him that the sprite's snatch was pierced, so what? "Well," the officer cleared his throat, "While I'm sure that you believe that it's just a piercing, what we know from past experiences is that eco-terrorists put in metal spikes into trees that when cut into turn into slivers that can slice into the person cutting the tree. We just can't risk the lives of our volunteer fire department like that."

"But..." I started to argue but the words couldn't come out of my mouth. The officer patted my shoulder lightly and assured me that soon as they had cut through, the emergency crews would take me to the hospital." The officer motioned for one of the emergency paramedics over to us, a woman wearing shades with red hair but as she neared I could smell a slightly muskeggy smell. The officer explained to her that I was a little leery of the plan. She nodded and walked up to me.

"Now there's nothing to worry about Mr. Polestiff," she said. Her voice was familiar but I couldn't place it until she pulled her shades down to the end of her nose and looked at me - with one blue and one green eye. She gave me a wink and put her shades back up. "After all, I'm sure the doctors will replace it with something that people will find useful."

12