Woodsman Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jott50
jott50
377 Followers

After Vivian disappeared Arlene had went batshit crazy at what she thought she had done. She raved for days at her pimp, not believing his protestations of duplicity in Vivian's disappearance. The police report and subsequent search when Vivian's missing camping gear was discovered took Arlene to the limits of her sanity. She knew then that her baby was lost somewhere in the wild. She was probably dead from exposure. Arlene was moving into a suicidal depression because of her failure as a mother but finally the continued assurances that authorities would find her took its toll along with the familiar lure of the sex and drugs. After months of false sightings and no real progress, a defeated Arlene admitted to herself that her baby was probably gone for good. The locals were too busy with their own lives to be bothered with a whore's spawn. At that point Arlene gave up on life in general and accepted her lot. She was just a cheap whore after all.

--------------------

"What do you know about my daughter?" Arlene gasped.

Rob was in a quandary. He didn't want to give Arlene too much information at this point but she seemed to be so distraught at the mention of Vivian's name that he felt he could trust her, but not too far.

"I know that she is safe now. She had a really rough time these past two years while her MOTHER was plying her trade as a WHORE but she is a strong and resourceful young woman. There is a man in her life that has taken her under his wing and is keeping her safe, content and away from the actions of you and your pimp." Rob said to the distraught mother. Arlene was in tears at the news.

"Where is she? What has happened to her? Do you know where she is? TELL ME!" Arlene was almost hysterical.

"Calm down Arlene! You are in no position to demand anything!" Rob demanded. "First your daughter is safe and content as I told you. Second she wants to see you very much. In fact if it hadn't been for her you would probably be a wife to some big tittied Mexican lesbian and being passed around to all her friends. Now lastly you will stay with me until you acclimate to life again as a free woman. I will keep you sequestered at my home. If and when you see Vivian again, it will be when I decide. Do you understand?" Rob had no desire to torture Arlene by separating the two women any longer. In fact Vivian was waiting impatiently at Rob's home. He only wanted her to know how displeased he was by her failure as a mother.

"Rob I understand. I have been a total failure as a mother. When my Ben died I had no way to support us. I was a thirty two year old widow with no skills, a young daughter, and a farm. Dan was an old acquaintance that I knew had money. He made it sound so easy. I would entertain certain clients or friends for money. When it got to be cumbersome he moved Vivian and I into town to be close to the clients. At first I had a part time job at the bank but I very quickly became a full time prostitute. Then he introduced me to cocaine. The drugs let me forget how far I had come from the life I once had. I was making all the wrong choices at that point. Days would go by without a thought of what was happening in my daughter's life. It was just sex and drugs every day. Finally during a gang bang with some visiting businessmen that Dan wanted to impress, I guess I agreed to let him sell my daughter's virginity. He decided to do the deed at Vivian's sixteenth birthday party. I had no clue that she knew or what she was going to do about it. At that point I was so out of it I didn't care." Arlene stopped talking. Tears were running down her cheeks.

Rob wanted to keep her talking. Get her story out in the open. "Go on tell me what happened next," He said.

"After she ran away, my life just continued to spiral down. I was pretty much doing whatever my pimp told me to do. I had no self esteem or self worth. For the next two years I was less than nothing."

"Then I woke up one morning on a plane going to somewhere. It was some kind of private jet. No one would tell me where we were going. I was drugged again before we landed then I awoke in rehab. I was so terrified. No one spoke to me. I was fed and locked in a room until I was sober. The cocaine in my system took weeks to flush out. I was given mostly fluids and a vegetable diet until I was sober. A few weeks later an exercise plan was started, then the daily massages and weekly hair styling. At that point I was given all the food I wanted but no alcohol. Everything was nutritious but plain. I was allowed some freedom to walk the grounds and discovered the tropical jungle outside of the compound. I had the feeling that it was some kind of sanitarium but no one would answer my questions. The therapist could speak English but not too well. She wouldn't tell me anything as to why I was there or when I could leave, if ever. I was treated very well though. Everyone was very polite. My bed was always clean; the food was good but plain. I had many types of fresh juices. I felt like a pretty bird in a cage. I was in a prison but not for punishment."

"Finally I was told some of the details of my kidnapping and why you had me put there. I was being rehabilitated because my benefactor wanted me clean and sober. At that point I had more questions than answers but I was only fed little details of what would be my new life. I was sure that Dan had sold me into slavery. That was the only thing that made sense to me." Arlene looked at Rob.

"So you are my benefactor. May I ask what your plans are for me? You said I was free but then you said I would be sequestered. Am I your slave? Is Vivian your slave also? Am I going to be some type of sex slave? Oh my God is she your sex slave too?" Arlene was getting emotional and jumping to conclusions.

Rob couldn't help but smile. 'If Arlene only knew that the opposite was probably the case,' Rob thought as he passed through the small town near where he lived.

"No she isn't any kind of slave Arlene. Enough of that for now. I want you to just relax. We are almost to my home." Rob said quietly as he maneuvered his powerful truck the last few miles to his long gravel driveway.

Finally home, a quiet Arlene seemed to be lost in thought as Rob guided Arlene to his front door. He hoped that his and Vivian's plan would not be too much of a shock for the fragile emotions of her mother but Vivian was adamant that she would see her mom again after the over two years of separation.

Rob was guiding Arlene into the great room when Vivian entered the room from the kitchen area. She was wearing a yellow print summer dress that went half way down her thighs. Her yellow strappy sandals matched her dress. Her hair was pulled back from her face with a yellow ribbon. She was the younger version of her mother. When he saw her standing there Rob felt so proud. Arlene didn't see her until she spoke.

"Hello mother."

Arlene's eyes went wide as she suddenly recognised her child. "VIVIAN!" she shrieked then collapsed in a dead faint.

-----------

jott50
jott50
377 Followers
12