Woodsman Ch. 05

Story Info
Continuation of the journey of Rob and Vivian.
2.6k words
4.61
10.7k
12
2

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/29/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jott50
jott50
377 Followers

This chapter of Woodsman fleshes Arlene a bit more and starts Vivian's separation from her lover.

The author mistakenly posted 'woodsman 4' as The Woodsman'. Now it had been renamed "Woodsman Ch. 04" so kindly read "Woodsman Ch. 04" before you read Woodsman 5.

As always everyone engaged in sexual activity is over 18.

I am pleased to continue take advantage of my talented editor Candace or Shy Girl Whore on lit. Enjoy.

*****

Arlene was masturbating slowly as she listened to her daughter and Rob McCoy make love. She had come to know the man that was her savior a little and she would do nothing to interrupt the love affair that he was having with Vivian. He was a striking looking man. His mostly gray hair was usually uncombed and too long. His shoulders were broad, stomach flat and his hips were narrow.

The couple was not very quiet when they made love though. Arlene could hear the two go at it almost every night and even in the morning. Vivian, she had discovered quickly, was a very vocal lover. The noise of their fucking had inflamed Arlene's hormones. It had been too long since she had made love. She needed a man, but her guilt wouldn't let her break up the love affair of her daughter and Rob.

Arlene had been horrified when Vivian had told her story of the two year trek across the forests of northern America and Canada. When she recalled the ordeal of the old trapper and how she had escaped the rapist Arlene had been mortified because she knew that her actions had been the reason behind Vivian's escape into the forest and she was also responsible for the brutal way in which her daughter had been deflowered.

The shame that she felt was so great that Arlene had become withdrawn and quiet around this man that had rescued her and given her daughter back to her.

Arlene had always been submissive when near a strong male and so she was now. There was no task that was too small or inconsequential for Arlene to gladly do. She didn't speak or offer an opinion unless asked. She had taken over the task of housekeeper and cook for her daughter and her benefactor. Her prime duty, in her mind, was to make the man that had been responsible for her rescue and rehabilitation as happy and content as possible. If that meant that she would allow him to have sex with Vivian then so be it. There was no way that Arlene could stop the two lovers from being together anyway.

"Viv, are you sure that you want to study abroad? That's a huge step for you. And in another country too? You would be alone again. With no protection. I couldn't allow that. You would be a beautiful young girl in a foreign country, ripe for a sexual predator. You have only just recently come to me here after being raped all last winter." Rob was in thought for a moment. "Don't get me wrong Viv. I am all for you getting a good education but I want to know that you are safe also."

The taskmaster and problem solver in Rob had been awakened. "Okay while you are getting your GED, I will check out the ways for you to get a degree. It won't be easy and you are getting way ahead of yourself with your career choices. Get started with your GED online. By the time it's complete we will have a better idea and a location for you to start college."

"Sounds good Robbie." Vivian snuggled into her lovers arms. She had another subject to bring up, a much more delicate subject. For the first time since she had broken into Rob's home she was afraid.

"Robbie, umm, I have another thing to ask you for. And I don't know how to say it. I don't want you to get angry when I say it either." Vivian had never been more nervous.

"Viv how many times do I have to tell you that you can ask me anything. I won't get angry. I promise."

Vivian sat up then. She sat back on her heels and looked down at the man that she loved so much. She knew that the next words out of her mouth would change her life forever. They would change the way Rob felt about her also. She might even be giving him up forever. However she would always have that piece of him in her heart that everyone's first love held. Vivian had known almost from the time her mom had arrived that the answer to his reluctance to bedding her was her mother. Until recently she had simply ignored his reticence but now, with her mom staying with them, the answer had become clearer.

"Robbie don't answer until I'm finished. Ummm I want you to make love to my mom. She really needs a man and I think you would make the perfect couple too. I know that I can't stay with you forever and that she has no place to go now. I won't take long to get into college, maybe a few months, so when I leave you for college I want to leave your bedroom also. Once I am gone I want you to keep her here with you. This way you will have a companion and she will be safe from temptation from the drugs. Then I can visit as often as possible but we cannot be intimate after you move mom into your bed. I know you have said that you don't want us both together and that's okay. Neither do I, so that is the way I want it to be. I know that's a lot for me to say but that is what I want for us, you, me and my mom. Please Robbie. Please say you will?" Vivian was begging now with tears running down her cheeks. Several bounced off her naked breasts, running down to her nipples then dripping onto her thighs.

Rob was completely taken aback by Vivian's unexpected speech. While he had very much enjoyed the time in bed with his Vivian, he had, on another level, known that she couldn't be his forever. He would be fifty in a few years and she would still be only in her twenties. The huge age difference had also shown itself by his libido. While initially the young teen had boosted his sex drive immensely, Rob knew that at some point he would start to show his age and he would slow down while Vivian would still be rising to her sexual prime. He couldn't allow that to happen.

He also knew that she needed to interact with people her own age. Her social skills had been horribly interrupted by the events of her youth so on some level she was very experienced, she had an amazing amount of self esteem, yet socially she was still very naive. Being confined in these North Michigan woods was not helping her socially either. The pool of willing and suitable suitors was pitifully shallow.

Also Rob had been having recent thoughts of his ex wife and their divorce. Not that he was thinking of reconciliation, that ship had sailed, but of the mistakes he had made in their marriage. How he had left her alone while he had built his empire. Even after he knew of her affairs, he had just let her think that she was getting away with it. He knew that if he was ever lucky enough to have another woman, his only goal in life would be her happiness.

"Viv let me think about that for a while. Summer is almost over and these northern winters are getting harder to endure for me. What would you think about a little vacation? Just you, me and your mom? We could find a beach house to rent somewhere warm while you work on your GED. You could even take some college courses online. While there you could maybe meet some other people your age. Maybe find a boyfriend or two. I bet with you in a sexy little bikini you would be the hit on any beach. While there I could get to know your mom better. Maybe we could be lovers but I think we should be the ones to decide that, not you. In the meantime let's have a family meeting over breakfast. You; your mom, and I as a family. We could brainstorm some ideas.

"Ok Robbie. But first we need to clean up so let's go have some dirty shower sex." Vivian giggled.

"Oh yeah baby gimme that dick. Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh." Vivian moaned while Rob pounded her from behind in the shower.

"Pinch my nipples Robbie you know what that does for me. OH YEAH! YEAH! I'M COMING BABY FUCK ME ROBBIEEE!"

Vivian had always been very vocal while having sex with Rob. Their third time that morning was no different. Unknown to Vivian though was the fact that her own mother was vicariously having sex also with Vivian's lover. When Arlene heard the loud shower sexcapade unfolding, she started rubbing her clit while pinching her own nipples.

"Ahhh yeah Rob. Fuck my whorish pussy. I don't deserve the love of a good man like you so I want you to just take me and use me, like the whore I am. Fuck me fuck me fuck me. Ohhh yeahhh, AHHHHHH." Arlene moaned as her self induced orgasm washed over her. When she calmed down she wiped her juices from herself then she quietly went down to the kitchen while Rob and Vivian finished their morning shower sex, to make breakfast for her two housemates.

Breakfast was a surprisingly quiet affair that morning. Vivian and Rob were in their post orgasmic good mood, laughing and joking. Finally, after cleaning up, Rob sat Arlene and Vivian down.

"Ladies, as you know, in a few weeks the weather will start changing. The winters here are very cold and very snowy. Additionally, Vivian wants to start spreading her wings. She feels like she is ready to complete her schooling. I think she should do that also. So before she spends the next several years studying, I want to treat you two to a vacation at a warm place I know of. The weather is very mild and there should be several people for Vivian to interact with." Rob took a long breath then continued.

"Arlene we would like your input here too. You have been very quiet and withdrawn since you joined Viv and I here more than two months ago. I feel like that is my fault. I have not given you many choices or asked your opinion since you left Vermont. I sort of took over your life. That changes today. I don't own you and never have. From now on you have a voice as to what you want. I have told Vivian that I would help her find a suitable college and start a career when she gets her GED. But we have not talked about what you want. I won't allow you to return to the life you left in Vermont and I believe you don't want that either. Take some time to decide what you want to do now Arlene but I want you to understand one thing. I don't own you and never did."

Arlene was floored by Rob's speech. Quite frankly she had not given her future much thought in the past five months. If Rob meant what she thought he meant she could do or be anything that she wanted. But what did she want? She wanted a good man like her dead husband. A kind and caring man that wanted a family. She suddenly realized that she wanted what her daughter had too. She wanted Rob. Was it even possible to be happy and have what Vivian had?

"I find myself wanting to thank you Rob for all that you have done for me and for Vivian. To be honest, I don't know what I want. I certainly want to see my daughter complete her studies, then have a career. She should find a good man and give me some grandchildren to spoil some day. As for myself, I don't know. Maybe find a nice man that doesn't know of my past. I never cheated on my husband. I was a good mother and wife until he was killed. After he left us I forgot what was the most important thing that I had left in my life, my daughter. By the time I realized what I had become, she was gone. Then nothing mattered anymore until I saw her here. Now I find myself in your care. You say that I can do or go anywhere but what I would like, what's most important to me now is to know that she is safe, loved, and well cared for. When Vivian is away at college I guess I can be your maid or cook or whatever you want." Arlene looked down at the table, not meeting anyone's eyes. Then Vivian spoke up.

"Mom haven't you listened to anything Robbie or I have said? I am going to move as soon as I can enroll into a college. Robbie will be alone again. Do you understand? A-l-o-n-e as in an empty house and an empty bed. He will need someone to take care of him, cook and clean for him but most importantly he will need sex. That's s-e-x. There, I said it. We discussed it this morning. I asked Robbie to make love to you and then care for you after I'm gone. As far as you marrying him, that's between you two but, make no mistake, you will have to care for the man that I love. He has promised me that he will care for you."

Rob was sitting uncomfortably in his seat while Vivian talked. He thought that he had made it clear that he and Arlene would be the ones to decide if and when they would be intimate. Well, the genie was out of the bottle now.

"Vivian! I thought that I would decide."

"Yes you did say that but you were just dancing around, trying to see what my mom wants. Don't you see she is yours now? All you have to do is tell her and she will do or be whatever you want. Isn't that right mom?"

"Ummm yeah. I don't love him like you do, yet, but the idea of having regular sex again does sound nice." Arlene turned to Rob. "Are you sure Rob? You would consider having me as your lover? Even with my past?" She looked hopeful. In fact for the first time since she was widowed, she felt like her life was once again starting to balance.

It was Rob's turn to be humbled.

"Arlene you are not a bad person. You have done some bad things but that doesn't make you a bad person." Rob then raised his voice. "Since your big mouthed daughter here has let the cat out of the bag I will answer you. Yes I would like that very much. I didn't feel comfortable having sex with Vivian because of our age difference but you on the other hand." Vivian spoke up loudly putting her hands to her ears. "Robbie, TMI."

Rob looked at the two beautiful women, then started to belly laugh.

jott50
jott50
377 Followers