Words and Actions

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers

"Jesus," he said, for that was about all he could say.

"You wrote such a hot story for me that I thought you might like a sampling of your favorite stories."

"Your story was really good," Sally said. "I read them with a vibrator handy." She came up to him and took the lapels of his robe in her hands, tugging. "Don't be shy," she said.

She pulled the robe free and let it fall, and then she grasped his hard cock and rose up on her tip toes to kiss his cheek. "Hi, neighbor," she said.

"You still like the Loving Wife stories, don't you dear?" his loving wife asked.

"Yes, you bet. How did you get her over here?"

"I called from the bathroom. Sorry about the little lie, but I really wanted to surprise you."

"You sure did that." Sally was rubbing her hands over his chest and kissing at his nipple, and it was all he could do to keep from grabbing her and throwing her down on the bed.

Emily gave him a peck on the cheek, and walked toward the door. "You guys start to get acquainted," she said. "I'm going to get some wine."

"But aren't you going to . . ."

"Of course, silly. But I'm going to watch the two of you first." She leaned against the doorframe, one arm up over her head like a centerfold model. "Then, if you get me real hot, I might do something really naughty."

"What's that?"

"Well, I was thinking that now that I've developed a taste for cum, I might want to try something else. What do you call it? A cream pie?"

She left him standing with his mouth hanging open.

"You must be in porn heaven right now," Sally said, stroking him.

"That's an understatement," he said. Then he looked down at her, grinning carnally. "So let's follow our instructions," he said as he gathered one breast in his hand and leaned down to attack her lips with his. "Let's get acquainted."

When Emily returned with wine and glasses, she found her husband and her best friend tangled up together on the bed. Sally lay atop Robert energetically moving her ass on the rigid length of his cock while he twisted around her side to maul one breast and cover her mouth with his. They looked like neither of them had gotten laid in years!

Robert finally rolled Sally to her side and slipped his cock down along the crack of her ass until it popped out between her legs to point twitching at where Emily sat watching. They both looked so inviting as they lay there that Emily had to lean forward quickly and suck the head of Robert's cock quickly. The slippery feeling of his pre-cum and Sally's eager cunt was nearly overwhelming, but she restrained herself and sat again.

"Are we . . . this isn't the only time, is it, dear?" Robert asked her as he nuzzled the back of Sally's neck and reached around to slip two fingers inside her glistening twat. That move prompted Sally to reach down and grasp his rod in her hand.

"No, honey," Emily said. "I think there'll be many times to come."

"Oh, great," he exclaimed. Then he reached down to grasp his own hard penis and rub it against Sally's slit as they lay on their sides facing Emily. He humped himself forward and popped the head of his dick into her body, and Sally sighed past slackened lips and let her eyes slide shut.

Another shift of body position and another thrust took Robert all the way inside her as his wife watched the miracle of her friend's body welcoming his with a clenching that was visible from the outside.

Emily was too horny to wait, now. She knelt on the floor beside the bed and used both hands to pull back the hood of Sally's clit and leaned forward to lick it quickly with the tip of her tongue.

Sally screamed out with pleasure, and she grabbed a handful of Emily's hair and pulled her closer. "Suck it!" she cried out. Robert couldn't see what was happening, but the knowledge of it was enough to force a fantastic spurt of cum up into Sally's pussy. "Jesus," Sally said, loudly. "Yeah, fill me, Bobby! Fill me while your wife sucks my clit!"

He seemed to find another massive spurt as she spoke, and he slammed himself into her with maximum force to empty his balls completely. His wife stroked his scrotum when he slowed his frantic movement. She stroked him and sucked Sally's clit and answered her own need with her fingers.

"Get your cock out of that bitch," Emily said then. "I want my pie."

Robert pulled his shrinking cock out of the blonde's shaved cunt and lay watching his wife climb atop the bed and lower her face to the musky opening that he'd just filled with his cum.

Sally arched back, grasping the pillow beneath her head as though for support, and breathed in short, ragged puffs of air as she lifted her feet to drop them on to Emily's back and kick her repeatedly with her heels as her orgasm overtook her.

When she lay gasping, Emily looked up from her crotch, her face glistening with liquid, and smiled at Robert. "You gonna just sit there with that hard dick an make me do all the work? Or, are you gonna fuck me, too?"

Robert crawled to her side quickly, taking her into his arms and grasping her buttocks tightly as he kissed her, tasting all three of them in his kiss. He pulled Emily over on top of him, and entered her with a hard thrust seemingly designed to tear through her body. He slammed himself up into her, admiring the bounce and sway of her breasts and the rapt expression on her face.

Sally came down from her climax and knelt beside them to kiss Emily's cheek and then down to capture one bouncing breast and suckle at the nipple. She threw one leg over Robert's head and lowered her sweet pussy to his mouth as she exchanged passionate kisses with his wife.

"Oh, Damn," he mumbled, his face lost in her flesh. "I'm gonna cum again!"

"Emily leapt off of him then, pulling Sally with her as she said, "Do it babe! Do it on both of us!"

Both women rolled off the bed and to their knees beside it. Laughing, Robert knelt at the edge, stroking himself above their upturned faces. Soon, he released another large blast of cum, striking both women like white rain that spattered and drooled down over their cheeks and foreheads. Sated, Robert fell back while Emily and Sally began licking the cum from each other's body and exchanging long kisses.

#

"You know this was a major fantasy, don't you?" Robert asked later as they lay side by side on the rumpled bed. "You've really made my day. Hell, my decade!"

"Just yours?" Emily said, resting her head against his chest and looking across at the blonde head resting on his other arm. "Did you really think it was only your fantasy?"

"Emily, you never cease to surprise me," he laughed, kissing the top of her head.

"Probably make a good story," Sally said, tiredly. "Except you should get the kids into it somehow. You know, just to keep Emily interested."

"Maybe," he said. "Maybe I'll try it out and see what comes up."

"You do that," Emily said. "Meanwhile, let's fuck some more."

All of them had more than one fantasy come to life that night, and many nights after.

R_D_Eddy
R_D_Eddy
480 Followers