Words for Distant Lover

Story Info
Hot, humid, & longing for the past.
611 words
4.5
10.4k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's late, and I'm alone. The heat has persuaded me to abandon my clothes and my reason. And so here I sit, glistening, seeking with finger tips what my eyes want to see, speaking what my lips would say to you.

You should be here, sipping wine, breathing the heat. Together we would peruse all manners of depravity, feasting our eyes, licking our lips. Would you lick my lips if I placed them close?—my soft, gentle lips, glossy from the application of my tongue. Would you suck the wetness from my lower lip and savor the lust in my gaze?

You should be here. Excuse me while I pause.

:::pause:::

I'm back. I had to ravage myself. The cum is dripping down my chest, while a few choice drops made their way into my hungry mouth. I would prefer your cum running over my taste buds. Come to me, and let me drink. No coyness would taint our infidelity. I can see it now…late as it is, dark, hot, humid. Us, sprawled on the bed, nurturing each other's every perversion. Speak to me now of perversion. I need impurity to distract me. Tell me how much you want my cock inside you, everywhere.

:::reaches down to squeeze the hard, throbbing organ:::

My god, how I need to release again this desperate lust. Shall I cover myself with warm oil and allow the mess to grow in my chair?

Yes, I agree.

:::leaves to find the baby oil:::

And so begins my slippery indulgence. My chest now shiny, succulent, heaving. An oily hand finds its way to my cock which is now twitching violently. You should be here, riding me in this chair, our sex bathed in digital light as we gaze upon flesh and frolic. We'll suspend our sobriety and lose ourselves in anxious conversation. Kissing, sucking, fucking. Come fuck me. I'm here, hard, and ready.

Will you spread your legs wide and let me devour you? Close your eyes as I plant my tongue deep inside your pussy. Lean back and enjoy the sensation, the exquisite feeling, as my tongue and lips ravage your every private inch, inside and out. Did you know that I can cum just from eating a girl out? Want to see?

My cock is in my fist, but it should be in your mouth. Your pussy. Between your fingers and tits. My keyboard now bears the remnants of my slippery performance…the keys are slick and wet, as is my body and the chair which seats me. I force my fist down over the head of my cock, the ripples making my legs twitch in their occasional suspension. You should be here, under my desk, worshiping me with your oral talents. I can feel your tongue swirling around me right now. Want to taste?

What delicious perversities we could explore. Such pleasures we could uproot from this numb and fertile affiliation. Come mine my mind for raw material. The very rawest.

You would love the taste of my cum. It is sweet and pleasant, like a delicate cream. I am savoring it still. Would you kiss me and share it? Would it thrill you to pass it back and forth sloppily as we fuck?—seeping from the corners of our joined lips. Want to find out? You know where to find me. As for now, I am going to make love to myself. Slowly, passionately, and then finally roughly, in your stead. Perhaps you'd like to join me, or simply watch, or listen. The choice is yours. So is this body. Don't let it go to waste.

:::long lick up the screen:::

Until then lover—

WL