Words Made Flesh: Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ninety-nine point zero," Estelle exclaimed happily, "see? All better!"

"Almost all better," Amelia corrected, "I don't want you to have a relapse, so take another day off." Estelle looked at her like she had just sprouted a dick on her forehead when she said this. Amelia caught herself and said, "I'm sorry; I don't mean to be so motherly. I'm just worried about you."

Estelle placed her hand on Amelia's cheek and said, "No worries; I love it when you pamper me. Look; I know that you're just concerned, but I'm fine; really." She paused for a moment before adding seductively, "Say, you know what would really help me have a speedy recovery?"

"Now you're pushing your luck, missy" Amelia answered sternly.

"Oh come on! It's been forever!" Estelle whined as she stuck out her lower lip in protest.

"Alright I'll tell you what," Amelia caved, "if you are still feeling better tonight, we'll do Sophia's tantric lesson, k?"

Estelle nodded her head vigorously in agreement. "How about I get a little practice in before then?" She began to lightly trace her finger nails down Amelia's neck.

Amelia's eyes fluttered at first, but then she caught herself and gently grabbed her lover's hand. "No appetizer's; you'll spoil your dinner."

"What is it with you and the food metaphors lately?"

"I don't know; they just keep coming to me."

Amelia heard her girlfriend mumble something about her coming, too, before she continued, "anyway, I need to get back to the office. Find something to do so you don't get bored and I'll rush home as soon as I can." She brushed her lips up against Estelle's cheek and hugged her briefly before getting up off the bed.

Estelle listened for the front door to open and shut before getting up excitedly and heading over to the closet. Hearing that blonde boy from her work say that he was a drummer gave her an itching to pull out the old keyboard. It had been a couple of years since she last laid a finger on it, but the fact that she had practiced regularly for years before then ensured her that she would still be able to play decently. If nothing else, it would be an amusing way to pass the time until her girlfriends got home. After dusting it off, she placed it in her lap as she sat on the bed. Her heart fluttered a little as the familiar green light shone when she turned it on. Estelle could not repress a childish grin when her hand played its first chord.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"You know, sweetie," Marilyn began as she placed her hand over Sophia's in a friendly gesture, "it sounds to me like you are just trying to find yourself. There's nothing wrong with that."

"But what if I don't like what I find?" Sophia observed uneasily.

"Then you must ask yourself two things; the reason for what you have found, and the reason for not liking it." Marilyn said wisely.

Everything about her friend made Sophia feel warm and secure. She was able to recognize the familiar tone of her dark skin at first glance, and the inflection in her voice made Marilyn sound both self-confident and empathetic. Stepping into Marilyn's presence was to enter a haven from the cold, harsh world.

"One thing that you need to realize, dear," Marilyn continued, "is that sometimes sex is not about sex at all. Desires are simply the parts of our soul that long to be free. We keep them caged because we are afraid of them, or unaware of what they truly are. But, one thing is always certain; if you will not release them willingly, then they will find a way to escape."

"I never really thought of it like that before," Sophia considered, "I guess I'm kind of ashamed at what I see when I look at myself."

"Then you need to ask yourself why, my dear."

Marilyn withdrew her hand and leaned back to study Sophia's face. This always made Sophia nervous, for she felt like her friend was able to peer into the darkest depths of her soul. Despite her self-consciousness, Sophia was never able to look away from Marilyn's penetrating gaze.

"I see a curiosity to learn of new things, but not for the reason you think. You may be collecting information for the book, but the knowledge is for yourself. Understand that."

Sophia had no words to respond with, but could only stare back. She brushed her hair to the side nervously and waited for the uncomfortable moment to pass.

"Sophia," a male voice came from behind the dark-haired woman. Sophia turned around to find Trevor cautiously approaching the table. "Sophia, hi."

"Ah, this is the savior of your new relationship, yes?" Marilyn announced.

"And who might you be?" Trevor inquired, not quite as politely as he intended.

"I'm her therapist," the black woman said in an abnormally monotone voice. "She pays me in sodas," she added, taking a sip of the can of her diet soda.

"Fair enough," Trevor mumbled, unsure as to their acceptance of his presence. He turned his attention back to Sophia. "Look, I know you haven't been accepting my calls cos you don't want to talk to me. But you should know that I only wanted to apologize for...everything."

Sophia took a moment to consider this notion. "You did apologize, Trevor," she said matter-of-factly. She hesitated before continuing, "And the truth is that I should be apologizing just as much as you. We both did things to hurt each other."

"I know, and I didn't mean to --"

"Stop. Don't say that, because it doesn't matter. We did. We did hurt each other, Trevor. And maybe on some level we did want to. But none of that matters now. I've moved on, and I hope you have, too." Sophia's voice was cold and distant, as if she were repeating a script.

Despite the somber overtone of the conversation, Marilyn could not help but become mildly entertained. She turned her head back and forth to focus on whichever person was speaking, as if an invisible ball was being tossed between them and had sparked a cat-like instinct to follow it. When Sophia noticed this and paused to look at her, Marilyn stopped and focused on drinking her soda.

"Look," Trevor continued, trying to ignore the unapologetic slurping noises coming from Marilyn, "as terribly, horribly cliché as this sounds...I was really hoping that we could stay friends. I love you. I know that it's too late to get back together, but you were my best friend before, and I don't want that to change."

Sophia couldn't believe what she was hearing. She expected to receive attitude, accusations; anything but this. Trevor's maturity in the matter made Sophia realize how focused she had become on being defensive. She looked up at him with shameful eyes, knowing that she had not really taken responsibility for her fault. Instead, she had relied on Amelia and Estelle to assure her that she was merely the unfortunate victim in the scenario.

"Trevor," Sophia's voice changed to a more sincere, heartfelt tone. "I've been pretending that this was all your fault for cheating on me...but that never gave us -- gave me the right to do what I did to you. I'm so, so sorry. I would love to stay friends."

These words prompted Trevor to kneel beside Sophia and embrace her. The searing flames of guilt licked at her soul repeatedly, and she could no longer keep the tears from flowing. It had been so long since she had felt his warm body against her own. At this moment, she longed to take back everything and return to the familiarity of their relationship, but she knew that it was much too late for that. The pain of this realization was so great that she had trouble breathing. Trevor just kept his arms around her and let her cry.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

During dinner, Amelia could see Estelle writhing in anticipation of the event that was to unfold soon. Although she was proud of her anxious lover for being so patient, she couldn't help but tease her under the table by sliding her bare foot up Estelle's leg. A low growl let Amelia know that, were she to push too hard, Estelle would not be held responsible for any unrestrained sex that may occur on top of the dinner table. Amelia took the hint and left her alone, while being sure to smile innocently.

Since Sophia was to be the student, she waited outside the bedroom while Amelia and Estelle set everything up. There were no lights on in the entire house, and only a faint glow of candles coming from under the bedroom door. Sophia began to unbutton her shirt, for she had specific instructions from Amelia to be naked when they came to get her. After slipping her skirt and panties down her legs, she sat down onto the couch and waited.

Sophia could not even see the clothes that lied on the floor next to her. She found the enveloping darkness to be quite erotic. Not being able to use her eyes to discern anything increased her other senses. She began to run her fingers through the hair under her tummy to tease herself. Suddenly, the bedroom door opened and a low, orange light spread over the room. Sophia quickly pulled her hand away.

Estelle's unmistakable silhouette appeared in the doorway. Her ass rested casually against the frame of the door, and the position of her body made the shapes of her breasts plainly visible. That was as much of a 'come hither' look as Sophia needed. She got up off the couch and made her way over to the door. Estelle showed no sign of moving out of the way, so Sophia had to turn sideways to fit. Their eyes locked as their bodies rubbed up against each other when Sophia moved past.

"Careful," Estelle whispered, "you don't know what might happen when you turn me on." Sophia paused, caught in the brunette vixen's entrancing glare. "You might not make it over to the bed," Estelle promised while blowing her a kiss.

"She's not going over to the bed," Amelia interjected, "Come and sit between my legs." She sat bare-skinned on the floor with her back to the foot of the bed. Her legs were spread apart, and for a moment all Sophia could do was stare. She wanted to crawl to Amelia's sacred entrance and pay tribute with her tongue, but she restrained herself and did as she was told. "Now lean back into me," Amelia instructed to Sophia, who followed through obediently.

The heat of the candles was already warming Sophia's body, but she shivered anyway. Amelia must have noticed this, for she brought her arms directly over Sophia's and interlocked their fingers. Sophia leaned her head back and rested it on Amelia's shoulder. She let the wispy smoke from the vanilla-scented incense seek passage through her nostrils.

"Welcome to your first lesson in Lesbian Tantra," Amelia whispered into her dark-haired lover's ear, "this is what some call the 'Tandem Yab Yab', where your buttocks is placed against my vagina." Sophia's ear tingled as she felt Amelia's hot breath sweep against it. The lesson had barely begun, and already she felt intoxicated.

Estelle had made her way over to Sophia's feet and was gently petting the top of an ankle with her fingernails. Sophia breathed deeply at this tantalizing sensation, but was unable to find the strength to open her eyes. She laid there in complete submission, letting her two girlfriends bring every nerve in her body to life. Estelle brought her mouth down to her other foots' big toe and sucked on it. This caused a mild whimper to escape Sophia's lips.

"The lesson that I want you to learn today," Amelia spoke, "is that pleasure is in the mind. Very little is being done to you right now, but your mind captures the sensuality of the ambience and embellishes it. Illusions, Sophia." She brought both her and Sophia's hands closer to her dark-haired lover's sex as she spoke. "Your thoughts are magic; they are the true bringers of pleasure. Do you understand this?"

"I do," the student murmured softly.

"Then relinquish control of your body, and let your mind take you on this journey now."

Sophia's muscles tightened as she felt her and Amelia's fingers glide over the petals of her very aroused flower. Her nectar, usually properly contained within, was beginning to seep out in anticipation. Their thumbs rested briefly in Sophia's pubic hair, becoming willfully entangled. Amelia's thumb rolled against Sophia's, playing the black, curly strings of her venus like a private serenade.

"Estelle sweetie, show our student the proper way to have an 'English Breakfast'," Amelia requested to her lovely assistant, who had been quite pre-occupied with running her tongue up and down the sole of Sophia's foot.

"Mmm, yes mistress," the brunette replied enthusiastically as she climbed forward and straddled Sophia's left leg. Estelle began to rub her vulva against Sophia's silky, hairless skin by pushing her hips forward and then dragging them back.

"I want you to connect with your lover, Sophia," Amelia instructed, "feel how your body gives her pleasure. Let her ecstasy become your own."

"Oh...yes..." Sophia could barely manage to answer.

Amelia decided to put her dark-haired student's multitasking skills to the test. She silently encouraged Sophia to please herself by guiding their fingers in and out of her venus, then let go. To her delight, Sophia understood what was expected of her without verbal instructions, for she continued to go through the motions without Amelia's assistance.

This freed Amelia's hands to explore other areas of her student's body. She brought her fingers up either side of Sophia's torso, causing her to shudder at the delicacy of those areas being touched. The red-haired teacher smiled to herself and began to playfully flick her student's ear lobe with her tongue. She noticed that the rhythm of Sophia's hand was beginning to increase, and gently stayed her elbow.

"The purpose of Tantra is not to reach a destination by oneself, but to share a journey with another. Pay attention to your lover." Amelia cautioned Sophia, who immediately slowed her rhythm down.

Sophia opened her eyes and looked at her angel. Estelle's hand caressed Sophia's face as she continued to ride her leg. Both girls met each other's gaze and felt an intimate connection with each other. Sophia felt as though her lover's eyes were reaching into her and touching her soul. The skin where Estelle was rubbing her vulva had come alive, as though their nerves had somehow merged. The area had become a core of electric bliss shared by both women; one negative, the other positive. Sophia barely even noticed her fingers thrusting into her as she stared directly into her lover's spirit. Estelle's body began to shudder, causing a chain reaction that sent waves of intense, orgasmic energy throughout Sophia's body. The two women convulsed in divine unison. In this moment, the two became a single being created by pure carnal indulgence.

It took Sophia awhile to realize that she and Estelle had matched their breathing perfectly. She blinked a couple of times, as if coming out of a trance, and immediately leaned over to kiss her beautiful angel. Amelia watched them and smiled thoughtfully, satisfied that the lesson had been a success.

Sophia once again leaned her head back on Amelia's shoulder and whispered, "Thank you."

"You're welcome, sweetheart." Amelia replied warmly.

"Well, how fucking beautiful was that?" Sophia heard Kaylin's voice in her other ear. Sophia didn't bother turning her head to acknowledge the evil personification of her dark desires. Kaylin continued speaking anyway, "Do you really think that your precious Amelia would still be calling you 'sweetheart' if she knew what was truly in your heart? Why don't you ask her what you really want?"

Sophia's eyes dropped to the floor as she tried unsuccessfully to ignore these thoughts.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Thank you...come again," Estelle said suggestively to the two shoppers as she handed them their bag full of sex toys, adding a sly grin for good measure.

"I thought we talked about not saying that to the customers anymore," her manager blurted after the patrons exited the building.

"What's the good of working at a sex shop if you can't turn everything into a double-entendre?" the bewildered brunette asked. The manager replied by rolling her eyes as though there was no use trying to press the issue. Estelle just shrugged and wandered over to the inflatable dolls to restack them. For some reason, the 'grandmother' model was always faced backwards. She had to wonder what the purpose was behind doing that; after all, a photo of the wrinkly, grey-haired sex doll was just as visible on the back as it was on the front. She supposed that it was the gesture that mattered.

The chime of the door let Estelle know that a new customer had arrived. She turned around to see a young lesbian couple holding hands and taking small, hesitant steps towards the metal bars in front of them. She watched in disapproval as her boss mechanically asked to see their I.D.s, putting no extra effort into making the girls feel welcome.

Estelle quickly took a couple of choice items off of the shelf in front of her before wandering to the other side of the store. As she suspected, the couple headed over to the section of dildos that was out of sight, a common move for those who are nervous about being seen perusing sex toys. With a friendly smile, Estelle carried the merchandise back over to where she got them, which just happened to be very near to where they were standing.

"Hi," Estelle began in a voice that was slightly below speaking, "I'm Estelle. Listen, I know this place can be a little intimidating at first. If there's anything that you need just let me know."

The girls nodded and gave a weak smile while one of them tried to conceal a long box behind her partner's back. Estelle noticed which model she was holding, but quickly averted her eyes to avoid embarrassing the young lady further. Instead, she picked up the same box from the shelf.

"If I may be so bold; this is one of our most popular models. All the feedback from customers who have purchased it has been very positive. Oh, I've got to go do something for my boss. But if you have any questions, I'll be right over there, k?"

The two girls nodded silently, which was Estelle's cue to escape. Her arrival back behind the counter was accentuated by a confused look from her boss.

"Just planting seeds," Estelle whispered as she passed her on her way to the cash register. As soon as she had settled in front of the computer, the two women approached her carrying the same model from before, just as Estelle had planned.

After they had purchased their vibrator, both with cheeks as rosy as could be, they hurried out of the building. Estelle's boss turned to her and said in a teasing voice, "and THAT'S why I keep you."

Estelle laughed triumphantly and turned around to find Angelo standing in front of the counter.

"grbolarp!" She exclaimed stupidly, "don't do that! Knock next time."

"Sorry," Angelo said quietly, "I just wanted to talk with you."

Estelle looked at him apprehensively, for she had no desire to gain a boy stalker. Still, she did invite him to return, so she decided to listen to what he had to say.

"I just wanted to thank you," Angelo continued, "after we left, Dion and I got into a fight. He broke up with me."

"Oh, I'm...sorry to hear that; but not really. You deserve way better than him. Wait," Estelle paused in mid-thought, "why are you thanking me?"

"For sticking up for me that day. No one's ever done that before. People usually don't talk back to Dion."

"Oh! Well, sweetie...no one comes into my store and-," the sound of her boss clearing her throat caused Estelle to correct herself, "into her store and acts like that. We're all about maturity here." Estelle rolled her eyes as her boss tried to stifle a laugh after that statement.

Angelo shifted his weight and said, "Anyways, I'd better go. He kind of...kicked me out, so I need to get ahold of some friends to see if I can crash until I can find a place."

123456...8