Words Made Flesh: Bound

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Promise me," Amelia asked, "that no matter what happens, you will talk to one of us when something's wrong."

"Ok, I promise." Sophia answered.

With that, Amelia gently laid Sophia's head back onto the pillow and rested her head next to Sophia. She pressed her lips to Sophia's cheek, kissing a tear away. Estelle soon joined them on the other side of Sophia, also kissing Sophia. Sophia realized that, even though she was lying in a hospital bed and her arm was throbbing with pain, having her girlfriends there with her made her feel at peace.

"I love you," she said to both of them. Amelia and Estelle both returned the gesture with their own words. Then the three of them closed heir eyes and rested.

- - - - - - - - - -

(Thank you to my editor, Toa_lin for his tremendous support and feedback. If you enjoyed this story, please leave personal feedback; thank you.)

1...345678