Words Made Flesh Ch. 03

Story Info
Amelia has a sexy new mousepad!
1.4k words
4.55
22.1k
4

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well...we haven't heard anything yet," Estelle said to her lover, "maybe she's too shocked to respond."

"Nonsense my dear," Amelia reassured her, "she's just trying to figure out how to word her response. Give it time, you'll see."

"I told you we shouldn't have put that last quote in there. She can totally see through it."

"Hey," Amelia's voice became stern, "What did I say? She's gonna go for it and she won't suspect anything. So just chill out. Is your faith in me waning, hmm? Are you doubting my strategic abilities?"

"No mistress."

"Good. Now be still, like a proper mouse pad."

Both women were completely nude, and both were in front of the computer. However, there was one significant difference between the two that revealed which of them was submissive and which enjoyed dominion over the other. Amelia was sitting quite comfortably in a heavily-cushioned dark blue chair that was too big to fit under the computer desk. Her long, blood-red hair was quite striking against the fabric of her throne, and made her look like a goddess. Estelle, on the other hand, was draped across Amelia's lap on her back. Her legs hung freely over one of the chair's arms, while her head rested comfortably on the other arm.

Amelia rolled the mouse over Estelle's bare stomach, manipulating the cursor on the monitor. Estelle seemed to quite enjoy her predicament, although every once in awhile a giggle would escape her due to the rollers on the mouse touching a sensitive area on her lower tummy.

"Oh that tickles, does it?" Amelia said as a grin spread across her face.

"Hey," Estelle retorted, "be nice...or I won't play at all."

Amelia obviously took this as a challenge as the mouse began to creep its way from the lower stomach up to the cleavage between the breasts. Amelia's green eyes seemed to sparkle as they savored her lover's facial features shifting and eyelids fluttering in response to this. She cocked her head to the side and said "Oh...I think I can get you to play."

Estelle simply sighed, for she knew that she was helpless against her mistress's advances. After all, their personalities dictated the roles they played; it was not a conscious decision for either of them. Were it not for Amelia's unyielding pursuit in the first place, she might still be a virgin. Of course, none of that mattered at the moment because the wheels on the mouse were rotating against her left nipple, making it quite difficult to concentrate on anything else. She closed her eyes to better relish the gyrating movements of the device on her skin. She even found herself shifting her weight so that she could push her breast up into her lover's new toy. How could such a common household tool become such an erotic accessory?

Soon the wheels rolled from one breast to the other. They circled around the nipple at a moderate pace before crossing over it, causing her to again arch her chest with approval. The mouse's presence on the breast farthest away from Amelia gave her the opportunity to use her mouth on the one it had just left. After taking a moment to flick her tongue against the tip of the erect nipple, she wasted no time in clamping her entire mouth down and sucking. This unexpected change in sensation caused Estelle to moan loudly and open her eyes wide. She looked at her lover with a mix of pleasure and surprise.

"Do you want me to stop?" Amelia asked in a voice of mocked innocence.

"No mistress, please continue."

"Very well, but first I need to check the email, I think, which would mean that I should click here."

Her finger pressed down on the mouse, which was still positioned over Estelle's right nipple, with a little more force than usual. She glanced over at her lover's face to see that it had the desired effect. When she found that she had to move the cursor on the screen, her wrists movements would be purposefully exaggerated in order to press into the flesh that lay before her. Her human mouse pad squirmed accordingly.

"Well what do you know?" Amelia stated just a little too sarcastically, "guess what's waiting for us in the inbox? A letter from our little Sophia."

"Damn, that was fast!" Estelle's head shot up at the surprising news. "I thought for sure sh - oh!"

Estelle's mouth froze in mid-sentence and began to contort into an expression that was clearly lost in pleasure. The mouse had abandoned the breasts for a terrace of skin further down. Amelia rolled it back and forth over the top of Estelle's secreting flower, being careful to make sure that at least one of the wheels rubbed her clitoris.

"Told ya so," Amelia taunted softly in a sing-song voice.

"OK, you win," Estelle responded with a heavy breath.

Amelia smiled triumphantly to herself. Nothing gave her pleasure quite like gaining control over someone through seduction. Anything can be taken by force, but there is a kind of exclusive talent in aggravating one's desire so that they wish to be controlled. She took a moment to ponder the mysteries that Estelle's perspective must hold. For what might it be like to be submissive to another's will so agreeably? Amelia could not relate, for she despised anyone who had any degree of dominion over her freedom. There were already so many things in life that she found herself enslaved by, from primary necessities such as food and shelter, to issues of a greater complexity such as the need to be accepted by her peers. She hated being the slave. That's why she was quite happy with the nature of the relationship between her and her lover. She could be a mistress without the stupid outfits. After all, leather was just another stereotype to control her.

"Hey Estelle, don't worry about the email," Amelia read from the screen as she rocked the mouse back and forth on the bulb in her lover's vagina, "I've gotten letters mixed up before. Oh, you liar."

"It doesn't mean...mmm...that she...is lying, just cos...oh..." Estelle's voice made a feeble attempt at joining the conversation.

"Yeah, it does. She's trying to be comforting so that you don't get embarrassed. Of course she's lying. Just like your little 'P.S.' remark at the end of your letter."

"Hey, you were there. Saying that you said...oh, God...no, that wasn't it...saying that you said 'hi' was much easier than...mmmhmm, like that...then saying 'Amelia's in the room getting me off while I write this."

"Yeah, well...we don't want to spoil everything just yet, now do we?" Amelia replied as she increased the pressure and speed of the mouse, "If everything goes according to plan, which they will, you'll have your chance to see just how 'o.k.' she is with that."

"Mmm...oh..oh yeah...oh yeah!"

"We both will."

"OOOHHHGODDD!"

Estelle's eyes rolled back into her head as her cheeks flushed with intense delectation. Amelia smiled down at her, knowing that expression from countless times before. She never got tired of giving her girlfriend orgasms in new, imaginative ways. Her hand continued to roll the mouse back and forth at a slowed pace, letting her lover continue to ride the waves of the aftermath without interruption. She delighted in watching the muscles shudder involuntarily as each ripple came to her like an electric shock.

"So you see," Amelia continued after she was convinced that the aftershocks had subsided, "I was right and you were wrong." Her voice changed back to the melodic taunt, "I was right and you were wrong!"

"Shuddap! God you're one arrogant bitch, you know that?" Estelle retorted with a winded breath.

"Yeah, but you love it."

"Mmm...God yes, I do."

"God didn't just give you an orgasm dear."

"Yes mistress, I do."

"That's better." Amelia began to ponder out loud, "Now how do you suppose we shall handle this situation? How to get our delicious flower, who has yet to bloom, into our garden?"

"Let's invite her over to dinner and get her drunk. It's an old classic, never fails," Estelle said, and then added after receiving a strange look from Amelia, "it worked on me, didn't it?"

"True. Hmm...I like where you are going with this, but what of the boyfriend? You know she never goes anywhere without that accessory."

"Ewww! No boys! We'll drug him so he passes out, then we'll fuck her right there next to his lifeless body!"

This made Amelia laugh hysterically. "Oh Estelle! You are truly a woman after my own heart! God I could just eat you for breakfast, lunch, dinner and midnight snack. Now get off me so that I can go wash this mouse."