Words Made Flesh Ch. 06

Story Info
Things get very hot for the three girls in a restaurant.
2.1k words
4.51
34.6k
6

Part 6 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Are you suggesting that what you two did was for my own good?" spoke Sophia in a voice that sounded half offended, half amused.

Seated across from her was Amelia in a red shirt with a leather jacket over it, complimented by black jeans. Next to Amelia was Estelle, who was wearing a black baby doll shirt with a cartoon kitten on the front. The kitten, while drawn with a cute grin, had freakishly large and bloody fangs. Naturally, her waist was sporting a black and white checkered skirt. Sophia herself could find no room to judge, for she had simply worn what Amelia suggested, which was a black tiered dress with a belt. Clearly everyone's perception on what proper attire was for a *somewhere nice* to eat was very different.

"As a matter of fact, yes I am," retorted Amelia in a voice that slightly mocked Sophia's, "that boy-toy was broken and it was time to throw him out!"

"He wasn't a toy!" said Sophia in her loudest quiet restaurant voice, "I loved him. Yes, he made a mistake, but I forgave him. That's what you do for love."

"No, that's what FOOLS do for love. Sophie," Amelia's voice changed from stern to sympathetic, "don't you get it? You don't mean to him what he does to you."

"How can you say that? You barely even know him!"

"Where is he then?"

"What?"

"If he loves you so much that he can forgive your mistakes, where is he now?"

Sophia stared at Amelia with the cold eyes of defeat. She knew that she had no argument against her point, though she was determined not to give in. Her eyes stared down at the forest green tablecloth, then wandered into the aisle beside them. It was a secluded area, a fact that was accentuated by the dim lighting. If it weren't for the two girls sitting across from her, the atmosphere might induce a strong feeling of isolation. She searched the empty seats across the hall for an answer. She even silently begged the soft classical music that drifted through the air for something convincing to say. Finally, after searching in vain for a valid argument, she decided to take the vague route.

"Well he was pretty hurt. Sometimes forgiveness takes time."

"You want to know what he's doing right now? He's fucking that-"

"Stop!" Sophia could take no more, and she knew that no more could be said to defend her ex-boyfriend, "Ok, you win. You're right, I was a fool." She fought with all of her inner strength to keep the tears from surfacing again. "I just...I don't know..."

"Hey," Amelia's voice was now soft and comforting, "I'm not trying to judge you, I'm trying to help you. You've been one of my closest friends for a long time now, right?" Sophia could only nod silently. "Ok, so trust me. I only want to see the best happen to you. You deserve so much better than him."

"Thank you," Sophia managed to squeak out while batting her eye lashes to keep the tears from falling down her face. "I have to go to the restroom. Order for me?"

"Sure, sweetheart."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

"Hey gimme that back!" Sophia yelped in surprise.

The three girls fought over the dessert menu that had sat upright between the salt and pepper shakers only a moment ago. Estelle was taunting Sophia by waving it around and reading from it at the same time, all the while grinning mischievously. Suddenly Amelia's hand snatched it away, causing Estelle to stop dead in mid-taunt. Amelia offered only a smug grin before sticking her tongue out in victory.

"Oh bring that tongue back here! Don't you tease me like that!" exclaimed Estelle before planting her lips on Amelia's. She giggled like a giddy schoolgirl in-between kisses. At one point, her eyes widened as Amelia's arm shifted, and Sophia could only imagine what had just happened below the table.

Sophia watched them kiss with a variety of emotions. In fact, she couldn't decide which one felt the strongest; admiration for the strength of their relationship, jealousy because she no longer had a lover of her own or longing because she wished that those were her lips that were kissing Amelia's.

The waiter approached the table just as they pulled away and studied the dessert menu as if nothing had happened. While Amelia and Estelle had agreed to share their usual favorite (a slice of hot apple pie, topped with a scoop of vanilla ice cream and drizzled hot caramel), Sophia was fretting that she didn't get to look at the menu long enough to decide. This prompted Amelia to intervene and order the triple chocolate decadent cake for her.

"Well, maybe that's not what I wanted." Sophia pouted.

"Well, maybe you should come here with us more often so that you could memorize the menu like we have," returned Estelle playfully.

"Anyway, we invited you because we wanted to talk to you," interjected Amelia in a voice that sounded just a little too professional to be taken seriously.

"Oh?" inquired Sophia.

"We have a couple of confessions to make," Amelia glanced over at Estelle before continuing on, "Remember that e-mail that was accidentally sent to you? Well, that was accidentally on purpose."

"...Ok...why would you do that?" asked Sophia.

"We weren't sure how you'd take to what I'm about to tell you, so we figured we'd, you know..." Amelia searched Sophia's face for a glimmer of understanding, but continued upon finding none, "...seduce you."

All at once, Sophia's mind raced with more questions than even she could keep up with. She considered voicing a few of them, but didn't know where to start. After a moment of finding no response quite satisfactory, she simply stated, "Oh."

The table fell silent just as the desserts arrived. Even after the waiter left the check, nobody lifted a finger to touch the food. Sophia found it very difficult to meet either girl's gaze, as she felt as though a spotlight had just been put on her. Clearly they were waiting for more of a reaction than she had given them.

"So, what were you going to tell me about?" was all that she could think to say.

Amelia appeared to take a moment to ponder whether she really wanted to reveal what she was going to say, so Sophia offered a polite smile that was intended to show the sincerity of her interest. It apparently worked, for Amelia smiled back and began to speak.

"Estelle and I have been working on creating an adult community. The theme behind it is erotic literature."

"Oh! So that's what the quotes were all about!" Sophia exclaimed as though a light bulb above her head had just been turned on.

"Yes, that's it exactly!" Amelia said, clearly enticed by Sophia's sudden enthusiasm, "we feel that...how to put this...that..."

"Today's porn sucks!" finished Estelle, who looked over at Sophia with slightly exaggerated valor.

"Right...I guess that's one way to put it," Amelia responded, "and some of what we've come across in old literature is just so amazing! There is some profound philosophy."

"Philosophy?" asked Sophia curiously.

By this time, the three girls had begun digging in to their desserts, and were speaking in between bites. Occasionally, Amelia and Estelle would feed each other bites, making sure that each spoonful included both ice cream and pie. Estelle noticed Sophia watching how she divided up the food.

"It tastes best when you combine the cold with the hot," she said simply.

"Oh, right."

"So anyway," Amelia continued, not wanting to lose the subject, "You know that everyone says that plot ruins porn, right?"

"...right," answered Sophia cautiously, unsure of whether that tidbit of knowledge would be used against her.

"Well, we think differently," said Amelia, "we think that there's nothing wrong with combing physical indulgences with intellectual ones. They really have much more in common than people think. And quite frankly, I find myself quite aroused at intellectual stimulation."

It was about this time that she began to feel a foot creep up her leg. At first she jumped, startled, which caused Amelia to burst with laughter.

"My, but you are a jumpy one, aren't you?" Amelia said, "Sweetheart, you need to learn to relax. And take whatever pleasure life brings your way. That's what these books are all about. There's nothing wrong..." she continued as she slid her foot up Sophia's thigh again, "...with indulging."

Although Sophia was frozen with awkwardness, she made no attempt to brush the advancing foot (which had no shoe on it, she noticed) away from her inner thigh. She watched Amelia's face offer a sly smile, and wondered if Estelle realized what was happening. She directed a glance over at her, then had to do a double-take. It was subtle, but Estelle's eyes were betraying things happening that were unseen. They were definitely out of focus, and her eyelids fluttered occasionally. It was then that Sophia noticed that Amelia's arm was much closer to her lover than before, and was moving up and down slightly.

She was so transfixed on this that it took her a moment to realize that the foot had crept its way up to her vagina and was now gently stroking it. It was the tingling that brought her attention back to Amelia, who was clearly enjoying having this much power over two women in a public place. The big toe began to slip under her panties, careful not to entangle itself. Soon it reached her clitoris and began gyrating slowly. Sophia bit her lip and closed her eyes briefly in response.

"Take another bite of your cake," Amelia spoke to her in a soft voice.

"I...uh..." Sophia tried unsuccessfully to speak clearly.

"Shhh...don't talk, just eat."

As much as of a relief it was to receive permission to not speak, it was still quite a difficult task to move at all, let alone pick up the fork and bring it to her mouth. She watched in amazement as the two girls continued to feed each other while involved in such an illicit scenario. The most they appeared to do was use facial expressions to flirt with each other. She, on the other hand, had to make a constant effort to not moan loudly.

Sophia couldn't help but scoot down just a little, so that Amelia's toe could reach her with a little more ease. As if on cue, the foot retreated from her clitoris and began to explore her pussy's canal, which had grown quite moist. The probing caused her to gasp involuntarily, which earned an encouraging look from both Estelle and Amelia. Sophia picked up the fork and sliced into the chocolate cake. As she lifted the bite to her mouth, she noticed that she could see Amelia's reflection on its surface.

She mulled the cake over in her mouth as the three toes pushed in and out of her pussy. She watched the two others with nothing but pure lust in her eyes as Estelle licked her caramel-covered lips. She noticed that the movement in Amelia's arm was a little less subtle now, and steadily increasing in speed. She watched Estelle lean her mouth into Amelia's ear and speak.

"I'm cumming," she said so softly that Sophia had to rely on her lip-reading skills.

Estelle's eyes closed tight as Amelia's arm pumped up and down. Her face was clenched and one could tell that every muscle in her body had tightened. Seeing this, Sophia could no longer pretend that nothing was happening. She grinded her hips on the foot that was making its way inside of her, and Amelia responded by increasing the speed of that, as well.

Sophia's bit down hard on her lip to keep from screaming as she felt the first wave of intense pleasure hit her body. She fought against its instinctive reaction to shut her eyes, and continued to watch Estelle riding the waves of her orgasm's aftermath, knowing that she would be doing the same very soon. A guttural noise pushed its way past her throat and into her mouth, but Sophia managed to repress it.

She looked over at Amelia, whose face revealed her own ecstasy. As the first of the aftershocks hit her, she realized that Amelia had her hand down her own pants, and must have come harmoniously with the rest of them. The arousal of knowing this caused her to shudder yet again, and this time her lip broke free of its hold and released an excited sigh. This prompted Estelle to giggle again, and then offer her own content sigh. She received another kiss while Amelia's toe gave Sophia's clitoris one last rub before retracting from her panties.

"I never get tired of that," Estelle said quite happily.