Words Made Flesh Ch. 07

Story Info
A sexy dream and a gift from Amelia.
2k words
4.36
15.3k
4

Part 7 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sophia could not remember how she managed to get Amelia in bed without Estelle, but she didn't feel like questioning it. In fact, what she did feel had very little to do with rational thought. The weight of Amelia's body on top of hers made her wet with excitement, while the thickness of the blanket that rested atop of them both made her wet everywhere else.

There were so many arousing sensations happening at once, that comprehending them all was turning out to be an overwhelming task. The most obvious and vivid point of pleasure was coming from her clitoris, which Amelia was grinding into with her hips at a moderate pace. She could feel her redheaded Goddess's fuzzy strip rubbing against the crevasse of her vagina. It wasn't painful, but it scratched just enough to enhance the pleasure. Every once in awhile, she would feel herself getting wetter and the hairs would become slick. This drove her responsiveness to new heights.

Focusing on this pleasure allowed Sophia to become aware of Amelia's hands holding her wrists to the mattress. Strangely, she didn't feel any actual sensation in her arms. Although it was pretty clear that it was useless to try to escape, she had no desire to. This is how she wanted Amelia; in complete control of her. Now she was the one who belonged to Amelia, instead of Estelle. She wondered if this were indeed heaven.

Sophia realized that, despite Amelia's face being inches from her own, she could not actually see it. It was as though so much attention had been devoted to feeling her that her vision actually suffered. All she saw was a blurry face staring down at her, expressionless. It made her a little uncomfortable, so she turned her head to the side.

To her surprise, she saw a dark-haired man wearing jeans and a black t-shirt standing in front of the window, staring at them. His hands were folded over each other in front of him in a polite gesture.

"Trevor!" She exclaimed with immediate embarrassment.

The man did not move, but Sophia's outburst caused Amelia to answer.

"What's the matter sweetheart? Don't you like this?" she said with a disturbingly deadpan face.

Sophia's body jolted and she gasped for breath. It was dark, and there was no one in bed with her. She immediately put her hands up to her face and felt that it was slick with sweat. After taking a moment to slow her breathing, she turned to look at the clock. To her dismay, it said 1:47. There was plenty of time to get more rest before her alarm went off, but the last thing she wanted to do now was sleep.

She lied back down, turned on her side and exhaled.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

After a night of restlessness followed by a day of trying not to nod off in class, Sophia found herself quite happy to finally be home. After a quick check for any e-mail messages, she would hop in bed for a quick nap before indulging in any activities that the evening may hold. Fortunately for her, the computer chair wasn't too terribly comfortable so there was little chance of falling asleep before she got into bed.

Not surprisingly, there was a message from Amelia waiting for her in her inbox.

"Hey you,

I really enjoyed dinner last night. Estelle tasted my foot later and said that your juices are delicious! Who knew you could be so damn sexy? Anyway, meet me at the Book emporium at 3:30 today - I want to get you something.

Ciao,

Amelia"

Sophia felt the heat radiate from her flushed cheeks as she read through the message. She instinctively felt disgust at the idea of Estelle tasting her, but then found it to be a little erotic. She was beginning to become attracted to Estelle despite herself. There was something rather infectious about her playful smile. She didn't seem to be jealous of Amelia's recent attention to Sophia, either.

"Ugh," she sighed wearily as she realized that it was already almost 3 p.m, "no nap for me."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

When Sophia arrived at the book store, she found Amelia sitting in the coffee shop section. Her ruby lips were wrapped around a matching straw, nursing an iced, heavily caffeinated something while reading from a book.

"Whatcha got there," asked Sophia as she approached.

"Your present," Amelia replied without looking up at Sophia.

She took another moment to finish reading the paragraph, then closed the book and offered Sophia a warm smile, which Sophia returned. Amelia offered her straw to Sophia's mouth, who obligingly took a drink.

"Sweet!" she exclaimed in response to the taste, half-suspecting to become instantly hyper.

"Yes, well," said Amelia as she took her forefinger and wiped it across Sophia's lips to erase the wetness the drink had left, "I do like things sweet."

Amelia's forwardness in public was still a bit unnerving to Sophia, and she found herself glancing around to see if anyone was staring. Of course, this only re-affirmed the sad fact that they were in the city, and no one really cared what was going on around them as long as it didn't affect them. She briefly entertained a scenario where her and her bold new girlfriend were fucking on the counter, only to have people push past, annoyed at having to compete for space to order their morning bagel.

Amelia noticed Sophia's discomfort and asked, "Is anything wrong?"

"No..." Sophia said slowly as she thought about recounting her previous night's dream to Amelia. Sophia considered the likelihood that Amelia would probably enjoy the fact that she was having wet dreams about her. Taking a deep breath for courage, she continued, "I was just thinking about a dream I had about you last night."

"Oh?" Amelia spoke in a voice that, although sounding surprised, was betrayed by the look of delight on her face. "What were we doing?"

Sophia's eyebrows crinkled at this question. "How do you know that we were doing something?"

"Wishful thinking, I guess."

"Oh. Well..." Sophia's face suddenly broke into a grin, "you'd be right!"

"So...do tell."

"Well! We were in my bed, and...I'm not sure how we got there, but there we were. And you were," Sophia's voice lowered, "on top of me. Not crushing me though, cos you know how you have those suffocating dreams - well this wasn't one of those..."

Her voice trailed off as she looked at Amelia's face. Her expression was that of a listener who was not sure where the story was going, but was trying to be polite anyway.

"I'm sorry; I'm not a very good story teller, am I?"

Now it was Amelia's turn to feel self conscious. "No, no it was fine." Amelia took one leg and wrapped it around Sophia's, then did the same with the other. "You're doing fine, please continue."

Sophia was surprised to find that this physical gesture comforted her, rather than made her nervous. She figured that she was just getting used to Amelia's touch. With that bit of reassurance, she continued, "Well we were under the covers and it was getting really hot. Both of us were all sweaty, and you were rubbing yourself up against me, grinding into me."

"That sounds hot! Was I any good?"

"Of course you were! Oh, and you were pressing my arms against the mattress so that I couldn't move." As Sophia described the dream, she found that Amelia's left foot was rubbing up and down her right leg. Even though it wasn't reaching too high, she still felt herself become a little wet. After taking a moment to savor the feeling, she continued with her story "My arms weren't in pain at all, and it actually felt really good, you holding me down like that."

"Mmh-hmm. And...how long have you known that you were into S & M?"

"I am not! It was a DREAM!" Sophia exclaimed with a playfully dramatic voice.

"K. We'll cross that river another day. So what else happened?"

"Then," Sophia started, suddenly remembering Trevor's presence in the dream, "I woke up."

"Ah. Well, I think we should try to reconstruct the dream sometime. I for one would like to see if pinning you down is as hot as you make it sound."

This comment made Sophia blush. As much as she was enjoying Amelia's undivided attention, it was making her feel a little bashful. She decided to change the subject.

"So what's with the book?"

"This," Amelia held up the yellow paperback with a mysterious-looking woman on the front, "Is called Venus In Furs. You see, everyone's first post at our forum must contain a quote from an erotic book. So I want you to read through this and find a passage that you like."

"So then I can start posting? Hey, I haven't even been to your site yet. What's it called?"

"Words Made Flesh. The name came from the concept that some people like to take actual sex scenes from books and act them out."

"Wow! Have you ever done that?" asked Sophia before she could stop herself.

"But of course! I told you how intellectual stimulation gets me hot. Why do you think that I'm attracted to you? You don't think that you're a good storyteller, but you've shown me your essays and I think they are really good."

"But those are just essays," Sophia countered.

"It doesn't matter what the subject or the format is. The fact is that you've got talent. You're problem is that you've been suckered into thinking that your self-esteem should come from other people. That's why you're so invested in the concept of love."

Sophia thought about protesting, but she knew that Amelia was right. There was really nothing to say to logically defend herself. But wasn't the point of emotions to ascend beyond logic? To not be bound by it? She decided against voicing these thoughts in favor of hearing Amelia continue her point.

"Listen to me Sophia, this is important," Amelia continued as she curled her legs around Sophia's a little tighter, "love is not some magical state that inspires fairy tales. Love is just an emotion, and emotions are just chemical reactions. You can't let yourself be enslaved by them. You have to be the one to take control of them. In this world, unconditional love will turn you into a doormat."

"So, what? You're just supposed to go through life with a heart of stone and never care about anything?"

"See, there you go again. Life is not black and white. I'm not saying to completely forget love. But you need to realize that compassion is a choice, not an obligation."

Amelia lifted her head up and looked around for a moment, then said "you see that guy over there? I couldn't give a fuck whether he lives or dies. Know why?"

Sophia was too stunned at the proclamation to answer.

"Because he feels the same about me. Or maybe he doesn't want me to die, but only because I'm hot. But do you think that I would say the same thing about you? If you stop and think about it, you'll realize that my compassion for you is much more genuine when I don't share it with everyone else in the world. Now listen, I gotta go, so here's your book. I already paid for it. Buy yourself a drink...something not too sweet, and think about what I said. K?"

The still quite astonished Sophia nodded her head automatically, while her brain was busy processing all of the things that had just been said to her. Amelia leaned over and kissed her lips softly before grabbing her purse and walking away.