Words Made Flesh Ch. 13

Story Info
Can the girls pick up the pieces to save their relationship?
3.7k words
4.64
16.6k
5

Part 13 of the 13 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 08/10/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The weather was just cool enough for the two of them to ask each other if they were sure they wanted to eat outside, but sunny enough for both of them to still want to. Trevor led the way to the far table that was away from the other patrons, with Raquel not far behind. Although the typical pleasantries had taken place, she could tell that the conversation that they would soon be having would have little to do with the weather.

As Raquel poured herself a glass of tea from a pitcher that they were sharing, she listened to her friend reveal his true feelings regarding the break-up between him and Sophia. Most of his feelings of anger and regret were perfectly understandable; predictable, even. However, it was the reason driving these emotions that she didn't expect to hear. Trevor informed her of the night Amelia and Estelle had slipped something in his drink, and the kiss that they shared with Sophia. She sighed heavily as she offered a sympathetic ear.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with that girl," she lamented as she shook her head with disappointment.

"Well...I'm sure she was only working out some anger issues with me." Trevor cautiously replied.

"What do you mean?" Raquel inquired.

Trevor took a long pause in order to gather the courage to reveal everything. "I was cheating on her."

"Oh Trevor...why would you do that?"

"I don't know...I can't even remember how this all started in the first place. I guess it just happened." Trevor glanced up from his plate to see that Raquel was staring intently at him, expecting a more reasonable explanation than that. "I guess I was just being stupid."

"Well...I'm not saying that it justifies their actions, but maybe you two should have worked this out before things got out of hand."

"How was I supposed to know?"

"Oh come on! Even I knew that Sophia had a crush on Amelia. Don't tell me that you never..." Raquel stuttered at the hurt look on Trevor's face, "...you...never? You really never knew? Trevor...love...how could you not know?"

Trevor considered this question. When did it get to the point to where he no longer knew his girlfriend? Maybe he had been so focused on work that he rarely gave himself time for anything else. Maybe it was just because he had lost interest in life, and was simply going through the motions. The two sat in silence as the world continued to go about its business around them. Trevor's eyes rested on the steady stream of people walking alongside the street. His mind was replaying random moments in his recent past. He was surprised to find that very few of them included Sophia, which was the one thing that should have been consistent among the memories. Instead, all that filled his mind were remorseful thoughts of Kaylin. He had let himself become infected with her poison, and now he had helped destroy the life of someone he loved.

Suddenly he raised his head as if he had been charged with a newfound purpose. "Raquel, listen; there's something I have to do. I'll talk to you later though, k?" he said as he dropped a ten dollar bill on the table to pay for his lunch. Before Raquel could ask where he was going, he quickly grabbed his coat off the back of the chair and left.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Baby, let's go out." Amelia suggested to a very mopey Estelle, "You haven't even been outside in days."

Estelle had been sitting on the couch with a blanket over her legs ever since Kaylin sent her that video of her and Sophia having sex. She was wearing an oversized t-shirt that said "Ask me about my apathy." She stared at the television with a permanent deadpan expression, though it was clear that her brain was far too distant to register anything on the screen. The only time she got up was when she had to pee, and the only time her face changed was when the video flashed in her mind and made her cry.

"No thank you," Estelle said with a monotone voice.

"You know, if you don't get enough sunshine you're going to wither away." Amelia said in a soft, yet, playful, voice.

This caused a tiny giggle to emerge from Estelle, despite herself. However, this loosening of the grip on her emotions caused her to cry a second later. The sight of her lover's sorrow broke Amelia's heart. She came over to the edge of the couch and hugged Estelle's head.

"Baby, it's going to get better; I promise. I'm so sorry I let this happen."

"I don't blame you...I just...I really thought that...she was the one...you know? The one for us..." Estelle spoke in between sobs.

"I know baby, I know."

Just then the doorbell rang. Amelia sighed and rolled her eyes, but let go of Estelle to go answer it. Her eyes immediately narrowed at seeing Trevor standing there. For a moment they stood, deadlocked, but then Amelia decided to step outside and close the door behind her.

"I don't know why you would even think to come here, but-"

"I won't stay long, I promise. But I have to tell you something."

Amelia considered those words, then said, "Speak quickly."

"Look...I'm not proud of this, but Kaylin and I have been plotting against the three of you ever since Sophia and I broke up."

"Oh really? And how's that?"

"Like when she embellished what she saw at the mall the other day in order to make you jealous. Or that conversation you two had about how you're too good to be held down by another woman." Trevor's knowledge of that private conversation caught Amelia off-guard. Her face must have betrayed her thoughts, for he added, "She tells me everything; it's all been part of her plan."

"And why would she do that?"

"Because she wants revenge. Same as I did. I hated you two after that night and wanted nothing more than to make all of you suffer. But I realized that what we were doing was pretty fucked up. I tried to talk her out of it, but the bitch is crazy. She kicked me out."

"Well it looks like nobody wants you anymore, doesn't it?"

"I'm not here to ask for forgiveness; I just want to set things right."

"Why?"

"Because I love Sophia."

Amelia gave him a long, hard look before saying, "Fine. Come in."

She opened the door and a very nervous Trevor followed close behind. Estelle turned and looked in their direction when she heard the door shut. She hissed when she saw Trevor.

"Why is there a boy in our house?" she asked in a voice filled with hostility.

"Relax, he has something he wants to say to us."

Estelle took a closer look and realized who it was. "What the fuck do YOU want?" she asked in a voice that was twice as venomous as the first.

"He says that he and Kaylin have been plotting revenge on us." Amelia informed her.

"Why would she do that? She's got YOU, hasn't she?" Estelle said to Trevor, in response to this.

"Not anymore. She's been planting seeds of jealousy in all three of you. Like the video she sent you. Recording that video was the only reason she seduced Sophia." Trevor explained.

"Wait - video?" Amelia inquired to Estelle, "You just said that they slept together. You never said anything about a recording. She sent this to you?"

"I didn't want to say anything. You two are friends." Estelle said as she hung her head down.

"Jesus, Estelle! You are always going to be more important to me than any friend. Don't you realize that?"

"See," Trevor interjected, "This is exactly the kind of thing I'm talking about. She wants you two to break up."

"And what about you?!" Estelle screamed so loudly that even Amelia jolted, "What did you want to have happen?"

"What did you expect? You took Sophia away from me!"

"We didn't TAKE anything," Amelia said, "Sophia made her own decision. If she chose us over you then maybe that's not our problem; it's yours."

Trevor couldn't find any argument to combat that statement. In fact, those words made him realize how much he thought of Sophia as a possession, rather than a living person. He looked away from Estelle's piercing stare and found no comfort in Amelia's stone cold expression.

"I'd better go," he said quietly.

"Yeah, you'd-" Estelle began to yell some more, but silenced herself when Amelia looked at her and held up her hand. She walked behind him as he made his way over to the door, and followed him out.

"Look. I'm not saying that I forgive you, but I know how hard it was to come here and tell us that, so..." Amelia struggled to make herself say the words, "...thank you."

Trevor stood silently to accept the words, then nodded and walked away. For some reason, Amelia felt compelled to watch him as he got into his car and drove off. She even kept track of the vehicle as it reached the next stop light down the road. After it turned out of sight, she finally went back into the house.

"What are you doing?" Amelia asked.

"Bitch wants to play? Bitch wants to go around ruining people's lives? I can play that game. I fucking invented that game." There was a vengeful fire in Estelle's eyes the likes of which Amelia had never seen before. She sat in front of the computer clicking the mouse furiously. The video that Kaylin had sent popped up, then froze as Estelle pressed the "ctrl" and "print screen" buttons simultaneously.

"Oh? Can I play?" Amelia asked as she began to understand what her girlfriend was up to. A wicked grin spread across Estelle's face.

"Sure. Have a seat."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

A faint reflection of Sophia's face blended with the images on the monitor. Her hand barely moved as she clicked on the mouse, mechanically visiting each site that was bookmarked in her favorites list. Suddenly, a small icon popped up at the bottom of her desktop to let her know that she had just received a new email.

To her surprise, it was from Amelia. She wondered if Estelle had provoked her girlfriend to tear into her. Estelle probably hated Sophia now, and Amelia would most likely be thrilled to have her to herself again. These thoughts caused Sophia to click on the delete button. The computer asked her if she was sure that she wanted to delete the email. She hesitated because she knew that never knowing the contents of the email would eat away at her. She clicked "No" and opened the message instead.

The top of the message explained what Trevor had confessed to the girls earlier. The next paragraph told Sophia that they had no intention of taking such abuse from anyone, much less an ex. So they captured a still frame from the video that Kaylin made, made some adjustments to it, and sent it to every email address in her office, including her boss.

Somewhere across town, Kaylin was opening an email from Estelle at that same moment. However, instead of an explanation for the email, there was this:

"Hey, sorry it took so long to get this photo to you. I don't know why you wanted me to send it to your work address – I imagine something like this could get you into a lot of trouble – but, it's your call. Can't wait to do it again!"

Back in Sophia's room, she clicked on the attachment and opened it in an image viewer, and burst out laughing at what she saw. There was Kaylin, spread-eagle on her bed, from the same night that she and Sophia had slept together. Except, instead of Sophia, there was a doberman pinscher between her legs, licking her pussy. The still frame that they had captured showed her grabbing the headboard with both hands, her mouth open and her eyes closed in ecstasy. It looked very real, and she imagined that one of the girls altered it in some fancy program.

Across town, Kaylin stared in absolute horror at the doctored image of her participating in bestiality. Her stomach began to feel queasy when she saw that this same email was sent to everyone in her office. She looked around and saw the same image popping up on at least half of her co-workers' computer monitors. She slunk down in her chair to hide her head, but she knew that this feeble act would do nothing to help her escape the situation.

"Excuse me," an older man said behind her. She whirled around to see her boss staring at her with cold eyes. "May I see you in my office? Now?"

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Well, I think that this is going to require some heavy getting sloshed." Estelle proclaimed as she handed out everyone's favorite drinks. Amelia received her bottle of Merlot, Estelle had her pina coloda sitting on the table and she gave Sophia a bottle of Chardonnay, not bothering to offer anyone glasses. She didn't look at Sophia as she set her wine on the table in front of her. Sophia noticed this, and dared not say anything. Estelle sat down next to Amelia, with Sophia on the other side of the couch.

"So," Amelia began, "who wants to go first?" Of course, no one did. An uncomfortable silence filled the room until everyone reached for their bottles and took sips, then gulps. Almost in unison, everyone set their bottles back on the table.

Estelle, being in a fragile state, that was not much better than the one she was in before Trevor came, stated coldly, "You really hurt me, Sophia."

"I know," Sophia replied with almost no emotion in her voice.

"You could apologize, you know."

"I'm sorry."

"No you're not."

"Yes I –"

"Alright enough!" Amelia interrupted, causing the two to look up at her with staggered expressions, "I don't care what you girls have to do, but work it out! Now I and my magic make-me-not-want-to-kill-you-both-and-hide-the-bodies bottle are going to go into the other room to share some quality alone time."

Amelia stood up and took her bottle of Merlot into the bedroom, shutting the door forcefully behind her. The girls just stared at each other with their mouths gaping. Suddenly Sophia got up, too.

"Where are you going?" Estelle asked, her voice unable to hide a hint of alarm.

"I'm leaving. This was a mistake. I should have never even come over. You can have your girlfriend back."

"Fuck, what is she, a movie rental? You borrowed her, checked out all her special features and now you're returning her? Did you rewind her first?"

"That fucking smart ass shit is exactly what I'm –" Sophia's verbal rampage was cut short by a fit of laughter brought on by the mental image of Amelia's ass sporting a sticker that said "please be kind, rewind." on it.

"What's so funny?" Estelle asked, actually oblivious to the humor behind the remark that she just made.

"The mental image...of Amelia," Sophia tried to speak in between giggles, "running her tits...through a demagnetizer."

Estelle was determined to stay angry so that she could make her point, but she couldn't help but laugh at that shared image. Both girls looked at each other in silence for about two seconds before simultaneously exploding with giggles.

Suddenly Sophia's giggles turned to hysterical sobs. This made Estelle stop laughing and grab her girlfriend in a tight embrace. Sophia was not able to stop. She cried so hard that she could barely breathe. Estelle just kept holding her, for that was all she could think to do.

"I'm sorry....I'm...sorry," Sophia managed to get out between sobs.

"Shh...don't be sorry. It happened, it's over." Estelle reassured her.

"You...hate me," Sophia's voice could barely overcome the crying.

"No, no. You didn't know. It's okay. I don't hate you, I promise."

No amount of verbal comfort could sooth Sophia. She fell to the floor, no longer having the will to stand on her own feet. Estelle followed her down, not letting go. Despite Estelle's efforts, Sophia kept repeating that she was sorry, over and over.

The girls barely noticed that the bedroom door had opened and a very concerned Amelia looked in. After taking it in, she sat down next to Sophia on the opposite side as Estelle. She stroked Sophia's hair gently, reassuring her that they both loved her, and that she wasn't to blame for what had happened. After several minutes, Sophia's frantic crying slowed down so that there was only the occasional dry sob. When everything was quiet again, Amelia put her first finger under Sophia's chin, and gently raised her head so that she could see her face. Sophia still would not look at her in the eyes, but she spoke anyway.

"I just wanted...to forget," Sophia spoke slowly, "...I thought...that I could move on...but I couldn't...even after Kaylin, I couldn't forget...because I love you." She looked up into Estelle's eyes as she said those last words. Estelle gave her a heartwarming smile and kissed her. Then Sophia looked over at Amelia and whispered with a voice that was hoarse from crying, "and I love you, too." Like Estelle, Amelia leaned into Sophia's lips and received them gently.

Amelia kept her mouth on Sophia's lips, who began returning the kiss. Her mouth opened passively, for she was too weak to do anything but let Amelia take control. Estelle rested her forehead against the side of Sophia's cheek to show her affection. After the dominant redhead's tongue had thoroughly caressed the inside of her mouth, Sophia turned her head so that she was facing Estelle.

"Please forgive me," Sophia whispered pleadingly.

"I forgive you, love," Estelle said just as softly, "I'm your angel, remember?"

Sophia let out a brief giggle before kissing her brunette lover with recharged passion. That same hunger that had emerged when she was with Kaylin had once again resurfaced, and she could contain it no longer. She leaned into Estelle with one hand on her breast and one hand behind her head. Estelle's own fire seemed to be rekindled, for her hands were running all over Sophia's torso, her fingernails clawing at the blouse. She began to undo each button as fast as she could, while Sophia momentarily stopped her kisses to lift Estelle's shirt up over her head.

Amelia, still behind Sophia, helped to unsnap her bra as Estelle got hers off. Then the dark-haired beauty began sucking hungrily at her partner's breasts, going back and forth between both nipples. Amelia took this opportunity to begin kissing Estelle, who was now leaning back on her elbows and giving into the unspoken notion that she was to be the submissive one this time. After Sophia had moved over to the breast farthest from Amelia, the red-haired goddess left Estelle's lips and began sucking on the other breast. Estelle began to make fierce moans of pleasure at having both nipples nursed simultaneously.

Sophia was not going to allow any foreplay to be prolonged; she unbuttoned Estelle's jeans, but found that she had to let go of her breast to pull them completely off. She then stood up to push her own skirt down before climbing on top of her brunette girlfriend. After aligning her vagina to her lover's, she began rotating her hips clockwise. Estelle responded by placing her hands on Sophia's ass and encouraging the gyrating movement.

Meanwhile, Amelia was now taking her own shirt off. She slid her hand down her own pants and kneaded her own vulva, turned on by the site of her two girlfriends making love. They both noticed this and each took one hand to bring Amelia in closer so that they could suck on her nipples. This sensation, along with that of fingering herself, was enough to bring her dangerously close to the edge. Instead, she took her hand out of her pants and stood up to take them off.

Estelle gave Amelia a wicked hungry look, and licked her lips. She took her lover's hand and motioned for her to come closer. Amelia didn't need to be told twice; she straddled Estelle's head and pushed her sex up against the girl's eager mouth. She moaned as she felt the tongue immediately begin rubbing itself on her flower.

The sight of her idol's bare ass so close to her face was too much for Sophia to resist. Careful to keep her rhythm of grinding into Estelle, she leaned in and began nibbling on Amelia's backside. Amelia reached down and put her hand on Sophia's head encouragingly.

Amelia was quickly approaching the edge of climax and decided against fighting it. She rode Estelle's mouth and dipped her head back as the waves of pleasure began to course through her body. Sophia's nibbling added a new level of intensity that she had never felt before. As a result, her body shook so much that she had to step over Estelle and fall beside her.

12