Words On a Page Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nora had been double penetrated countless time those first couple of days. Soon, as the days passed, the challenge became to see how many cocks could be stuffed in her cunt or in her ass at one time. She had taken three massive cocks in her cunt at one time and passed out.

Other times as she rested hanging on the wall she would be teased and tormented. The men would take their automotive tools and pinch her body. Pliers gripped the soft globes of her breasts and nipped at her till she bled, while metal clamps dangled from her stretched and distended vaginal lips.

They called her Barbie and Slut Barbie and whenever they were ready for her she would willingly spread her legs or get on her knees, eager for anything that came. In the madness of fucking man after man, she totally lost herself. She became a sexual beast, just like them, scratching and clawing, craving more cock, needing more orgasms. Her beautiful body, though now battered and abused, sought only pleasure and delivered the same.

After about a week a stranger arrived at the warehouse carrying a small satchel. It looked like a doctor's bag but the man was anything but a doctor. Nora was held down, her legs spread apart and the man took two long needles, piercing each of her inner vaginal lips. Nora had one-inch metal rings inserted into the fresh holes in her cunt lips. Thereafter, when she was told to "spread em,'" a cord or long piece of wire was fastened through each ring and the other end tied around her ankles. Then, as she spread her legs, the rings would pull on her tender cunt lips, spreading them wide apart. Her gaping, pink cunt looked like a giant butterfly, wired and spread. It proved an enticing and easy target for all of the eager, rigid cocks to enter.

Close to the end of her ordeal, when it appeared that the men would be leaving soon, the man with the medicine bag returned. Nora, Mister A and the stranger went into a grimy back room and four hours later Nora emerged, with three tattoos on her body. On her left breast a tattoo said "SLUT BARBIE." On her pubis, just above her cunt, another tattoo announced " PUT COCK HERE" with an arrow pointing down to her cunt. On the small of her back, a bold design appeared and looked like any attractive tattoo on a beautiful woman's back. But below the emblem were the letters "PUT BLACK COCK HERE" and an arrow running down the crack or her ass and pointing to her anus.

The tattoos seemed to whip the men into a new frenzy. An intense fucking session followed her tattooing as Nora was forced to kneel on a huge black plastic sheet. The men all positioned themselves around her, their erections poised. Then with a flurry of jerking fists, the men started to masturbate. Soon the air was full of flying globs of sticky cream. They shot loads of cum onto her face and into her hair and all over her body. Her long blonde hair dripped with globules of semen as the men stood over her laughing and unleashed their loads. Nora ate it, wallowed in it and smeared her body with it as they all hollered and cheered. They drug her off of the plastic, hosed her off and tossed her back on the filthy mattress. There, she enjoyed no less than fifteen triple penetrations, with one man in her mouth, another in her cunt and a third fucking her ass. The men shouted and hollered as they placed bets while the leggy blonde was filled in every hole with rigid, ebony cock. The betting increased and it was determined that the winners would be the group with all four people, including Nora, cumming at exactly the same moment. There were two winning groups that night.

The following morning, Nora awoke on the cum-soaked mattress, the warehouse empty. Sitting on a stool next to the mattress was her suit, her tattered bra, her garterbelt and her stocking and shoes. She dressed and soon found herself back on her doorstep. It had been two horrendous, terrifying weeks since she'd disappeared.

Two weeks had passed since Nora returned home and she was pulling her life back together. She had resigned from the library and was interviewing at ad agencies in the city. She had, over the past two weeks, spent many hours thinking about her ordeal – her ordeal and the book. She read and reread her story where Catherine was taken hostage by rebels and raped and abused. The similarities were uncanny, and downright bizarre, she thought. But still, there was a logical explanation. If she had locked her car door, maybe this would never have happened. There was perfectly logical explanation, she convinced herself.

However, with her sound logic tenaciously in tact, Nora's curiosity still nagged at her. And to make matters worse, the dreams were starting to return, dark, wild and erotic scenes filling her sleep. Natural enough, she thought, considering what she'd just been through. But the doubt was still there. What if, she thought, what if this book truly held a key to unlocking a woman's fantasies? What if this book made you live out your darkest dreams? There was only one way to really find out.

That night, sipping on a glass of wine, Nora Weldon opened the book to a new blank page. She began writing. "Catherine the Great is in her chamber having just issued private orders to her maid. Catherine waits in eager anticipation as the large double doors of the chamber fly open and a huge, black stallion is led in by the maid." Nora went on writing, penning the most outrageous and preposterous tale of a sexual encounter between Catherine the Great and a horse. It was lewd and wild, but most of all, it was impossible. It presented the perfect test, an acid test, to see if the events of her life were mere coincidence or if the book held some magical sway over her. She closed the book after ten steamy pages of bestial lust, knowing that there was no way, absolutely none whatsoever, that this story would come true with her. The book had met its Waterloo. She smiled as she went off to bed.

The following morning, the first thing Nora did was rush to the book and check the pages inside. Her story from last night was still there, still filling ten pages with wild scenes of Catherine the Great and a horse. She closed the book with the utmost confidence that this insane notion about the book having powers was now over. Her thoughts were broken by a knock at her door. She answered it and there stood her best friend, Myra.

"Honey," said Myra. "I'm sorry and I hate to ask it, but a family emergency has come up and I have to go away for a few days. I really hate to ask, but can you look after Mr. Wiggles for me? Just for a few days?"

Nora smiled, "Sure go get him," agreeing to help her friend in need. Nora didn't know Myra even had a pet, but Myra was clearly in trouble, so Nora agreed to help.

Myra yelled with joy and rushed back out to her car. Nora sat back down at the kitchen table, glanced at the book and shook her head at her own naivete. How silly, she thought. How absurd even to think it.

Then a loud clamor spilled into the hallway and Myra hurried back through the front door. There was Myra holding onto a thick leash restraining a massive, black Great Dane, standing at least four feet high.

"Here he is," said Myra, offering the end of the leash to Nora. "You have to watch him though. He gets pretty frisky at times, if you know what I mean. Okay?"

Stunned, Nora's mouth fell open. She paused, momentarily speechless.

Then, a large smile broke across her face. "Sure. Bring him in," Nora said.

- The End. -

12