Words On A Trip

Story Info
The story was taking a backseat to the sandbox.
4.1k words
4.59
24.3k
12
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey."

A voice from the living room.

"Hey, yourself," I said, looking out of my bedroom.

Caryn, my neighbor from three doors down stood just inside the doorway of my apartment. She closed the door and leaned against the entryway as I walked out of the bedroom.

We met when she moved in just over a year ago, and within a month, we were fast friends. It was like we'd known each other for years. We hadn't exchanged keys, but we looked out for one another, and we hardly ever knocked if the front door was unlocked, something that had resulted in both of us getting an eyeful more than once.

As a result of one such instance, I knew Caryn shaved all but a tiny patch of hair from her pussy. I also knew that not only did she have a nipple pierced, but her favorite adornment was a small gold hoop earring that perfectly framed her bud of rose-hued flesh.

"I heard," she said as her hands made contact with my chest.

A moment later, her arms were around my neck, and instead of what was normally a warm, affectionate hug, I found myself consumed by Caryn's embrace as she clung to me, molding her body desperately to mine. My arms wrapped around her, and as I held her, I breathed in her scent, inhaling the freshness of her skin and the pleasant odor of the shampoo that had cleansed her hair.

Caryn was wearing tight shorts and a scant, spaghetti strap tank top. The shorts were nothing new; she wore tight, often brief clothing regularly. But the tank top she was wearing was new, at least I'd never seen it before, and as we held each other, I became aware of two things; she wasn't wearing a bra, and my cock was getting hard.

Right before she'd arrived, I'd just finished taking a shower, tossing on a mere pair of gym shorts and t-shirt to go downstairs. As Caryn continued to hold herself against me and bury her face in my neck, I knew she had to be aware of my cock beginning to press into her.

We'd never slept together. We'd made out on occasion... she's a really good kisser... and we'd groped each other a bit, but we'd always put the brakes on, never allowing ourselves to progress to the point of being true 'friends with benefits' or something more. It was an awkward balance we maintained; I knew I had a better relationship with her than I did with any woman other than my sister.

Caryn kissed me softly on the neck, and as she loosed her hold on me, her hand caressed my face, she kissed my cheek and then kissed me softly on the lips.

"You heard..." I looked at her quizzically. "Oh. Yeah. That."

I'd been gone for more than six weeks. Training. All the result of a very much short notice notification that I would be filling a vacancy in a unit deploying to Iraq. This would be my second deployment overseas as a reservist.

"How long are you home for?" she asked.

I was home for a week, then I'd be gone for two more. After that, one more week to wrap up personal affairs, and then I'd leave and be gone for the better part of a year.

"Isn't all of this kind of sudden?" she asked as her hands slid down my chest and she backed away to lean against the sofa. One of the straps of her tank top slid off her shoulder. The top clung to her, and yet, it appeared loose enough that it would fall away but for the straps.

"Yeah, it is," I said. I'd known getting tapped for the mission was possible, but notification had been short. I'd had three days notice prior to reporting for initial training. Caryn hadn't been home when I left for training. "But I have a specialty they need, so..."

"How are your folks taking it?" she asked.

"Mom cried," I said. "Dad's being pretty stoic. On the phone, anyway. I'll see them right before I leave."

"How's Kim taking it?"

Kim. My sister. She's two years younger than I am, and even though we live a couple of hours apart, it's like we're symbiotically connected to one another.

"She's pretty upset," I said. "She'll be here tomorrow and stay with me the rest of the week."

I walked past Caryn into the kitchen and opened the fridge.

"I don't have a lot in here..." I said.

Caryn grabbed my arm for balance as she leaned past me and reached into the fridge, grabbing at a bottle of water.

"Never thought I'd see bottled water in your refrigerator," she said.

She remained leaned over, looking into my fridge. I stole a glance at the shadowed depth of her cleavage.

"I never thought I'd sweat as much as I have the last six weeks, either," I said. "Three weeks of temperatures over a hundred, humidity at or above fifty percent, and full body armor to boot."

"It's gonna suck overseas."

"It will," I said, "but the humidity is a lot lower, so it won't be so bad." I opened my own bottle of water. "That's what I keep telling myself, anyway."

"But you're putting your whole life on hold for a year," she said, shaking her head.

"Done it before," I said. "Now, I get to do it again."

"So everything goes on pause?" Caryn asked. "And you're okay with that?"

I nodded.

"I had a chance to get out."

She shook her head again.

"I go over," I said, "do my tour and come home. I'm not the first; I won't be the last. Life goes on."

"What about your stories?" she asked. "Don't you have several stories you're working on? Some sequels?"

I've been writing stories and posting on Literotica for more than three years. Caryn discovered this a couple of years ago and enjoys reading my stories. She was as anxious to read them as I was to finish writing them.

I shrugged.

"I'll keep writing," I said. "Whether or not I can post them is another matter. I won't know about any of that until I get there and see what kind of internet access I have available. But there's a good chance I won't be able to post anything until I get back."

We walked into the living room.

"It seems like your shoulders have gotten broader," she said as her fingers danced along my upper arm.

"Probably," I said, flopping down on the sofa. "I've lost eight pounds since I left six weeks ago."

"I can't say a lot for your tan, though," she said. Her fingers continued to dance on my arm.

My skin transitioned from a dark, even tan that stopped at my wrist, to skin that had obviously been concealed from the sun's rays. The back of my neck was even darker.

"You're looking good," I said. "Tan, relaxed..."

"Thanks," she said, flashing me a smile as she hopped off the couch. "My tan lines are almost non-existent."

She hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her shorts and pushed down gently, exposing most of her hips. Along with the light blue band that was the edge of her panties, I could see only the faintest of tan lines skirting her skin. She pulled her shorts back into place and grabbed at the hem of her tank top, lifting it almost all the way up, the fingers of one hand shielding most of her breast from view, revealing what looked to me to be an evenly bronzed globe of flesh.

Caryn pulled her shirt back down; I still had enough to look at to tempt my eyes, as the one strap still dangled off her shoulder.

I could feel my cock throb with renewed interest.

Caryn flopped down on the couch next to me, pulling my arm around her, draping it so my hand very nearly rested on her breast.

We sat there chatting for the next several minutes, and whether she was doing it intentionally or not, Caryn was teasing and enticing me, and my cock began to throb, begging to be noticed.

"So," Caryn said, as she slowly wound her fingers into mine. "Can I ask you a... personal question? I mean, not that it's any of my business."

"I guess," I replied.

Caryn licked her lips and smiled.

"When's the last time you had sex?" she asked.

I inhaled sharply. Didn't see that coming.

My cock was a bulge in my shorts. Look at me, it was saying.

"Uh... "

"I mean, did you hook up while you were gone? Are you seeing anyone?" she asked.

"No," I replied. "They frown on us hooking up with other female soldiers. And, no, I'm not seeing anyone. The only women in my life are you and Kim."

Caryn let go of my hand; my fingers landed on her bare, warm skin. I could feel a warm glow enveloping her body.

"The reason I was asking," she said, leaning forward, "is that I couldn't help but notice..."

I followed her eyes down to my crotch. Her hand seemed to want to reach out; it hovered between us.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I didn't put on much in the way of clothes before you came over."

Caryn shook her head.

"No," she said. "You're fine. I was just wondering... how much of that is because you haven't had sex in a while and how much is because of me?"

"It's mostly because of you," I said. "You look fantastic, and the hug you gave me earlier was incredible."

"I'm not hugging you now," she said. Her hand moved slowly back to her lap.

"But you're still smoking hot," I said.

Caryn smiled and bit her lip as her fingers fidgeted.

"Can I ask you another question?" she asked.

I nodded.

"Is this the first time you've gotten hard looking at me or thinking about me?"

I shook my head.

Caryn licked her lips nervously.

"Really?" she asked. "You get hard thinking about me?"

"Are you serious?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" she asked, a sudden, unsure look on her face.

"I don't know if you've looked in a mirror lately," I said, "but you are drop dead beautiful."

"Really?"

"Absolutely," I said. "Add to that your warm, friendly personality, and the fact you're the best friend I've got here. How could I not find you incredibly attractive?"

She smiled again.

"Do you..." She stopped in mid-question, her face flushing red.

"What?"

She shifted on the couch, turning to face me, forcing my hand to skim across her bare upper back. As she settled again, she had one leg pulled up, giving an almost clear view straight down onto her panty covered pussy. My hand traveled down her arm and came to rest on her leg at her knee.

"Do you ever masturbate thinking about me?" she asked.

I nodded.

Caryn's mouth fell open.

"You asked," I said.

"I know," she said as her hands fell to her lap.

She sat there for a moment looking at me, her chest heaving with deep, rapid breaths. Her nipples, now erect, poked through the cloth of her thin tank top. Her tongue darted out just enough to lick at her lips.

"If I walked out of here now," she said, "would you masturbate thinking about me?"

I felt my own face flushing; felt my cock throbbing.

Caryn leaned into me, her face inches from mine. Her hair, waves of soft, gentle, blonde curls, stayed out of her face only because of one small ribbon holding it back.

"Would you?" she asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I probably would."

A smile crept slowly across Caryn's face as her eyes darted back and forth.

"But I don't want you to go," I said.

She shook her head gently.

"I don't want to go," she said.

Caryn leaned farther forward, throwing a hand out to catch her balance. I caught her hand, our fingers mingling as she planted her lips on mine. Our lips and then our fingers pulled apart as she shifted on the sofa, moving closer, her breasts threatening to spill from her top.

"Stand up," she said, sitting back on her knees again.

"What for?" I asked.

"Just do it," she said, sliding a hand under my thigh as though to lift me off of the sofa.

I stood up and turned to look at her as she slid toward the edge of the sofa, putting one foot on the floor.

"Take your shirt off," she said.

"Okay," I said.

One moment I had no idea what she was thinking, and then, suddenly, I had a pretty good idea as I felt her tugging my gym shorts down.

I tossed my shirt to the side and looked down at her as she bent over, pushing my shorts to the floor.

"Sit back down," she said, her eyes focused on my throbbing erection.

I sat down, gazing at Caryn as her eyes darted from mine, down to my cock, and back.

Caryn pushed herself up off the couch, leaning toward me, and then throwing a leg across my body as she straddled me.

I suddenly found myself staring at her chest as she settled herself. I grasped her thighs as she hovered over me, arms raised over her head as she untied the bow holding her hair back.

Her hair fell, and as plowed her fingers through it, the edges of her erect nipples became visible.

Caryn looked down at me and smiled as she saw where my eyes were locked.

Licking her lips, she pulled her fingers from her hair, grabbed the bottom edge of her tank and pulled it up, slowly and deliberately. Her breasts popped free, crowned with swollen, red buds. The gold ring in her nipple seemed smaller than I remembered it.

Caryn pulled the cloth up and over her head, tossing it aside, and then slid a hand around the back of my head as she pulled us together, my lips coming to her breast.

I didn't need any more encouragement; I opened my mouth and sucked tit, the nipple swelling even more between my lips.

"Mmmm..." Caryn moaned. "I've seen you look at me differently with my hair down. I knew you liked that about me."

Caryn looked at me, her chest heaving.

"So... those times we'd kiss and grope," she said. "Once I left to go home, you'd... did you...?"

"Get off thinking about you?" I asked, bringing my lips off of her breast. "Yes."

I sucked her nipple back in against my teeth.

"I was thinking," she said, "that since you got hard because of me, the least I could do was give you a handjob.

"But you're making me so fucking wet right now I can't stand it."

"Show me."

Caryn looked at me, lust in her eyes.

She stood up again, and without hesitating, skinned her shorts and panties to the floor, stepping out of them and tossing them aside. A moment later, she stood in front of me naked.

"See?" Caryn planted one foot on the edge of the couch as she spread her legs slightly. Her fingers gently swept through the glistening wetness of her pussy. "See how wet I'm getting?"

I nodded.

Caryn closed her eyes as she slowly pleasured herself.

I couldn't resist the temptation; I grabbed my cock and began to stroke my erection.

"No," she said. "Don't."

I looked up into Caryn's eyes. She was shaking her head slightly.

"I want to make you cum," she said.

I just stared back at her.

"I want you to watch me," she said, "and then I want to make you cum. Okay?"

I nodded.

Caryn crawled back into my lap, holding my hand as she repositioned herself, her other hand still buried between her legs. She leaned forward and kissed me, thrusting her tongue in my mouth.

I put my hands on her hips, trying to pull her closer, but there remained a gap between us as her knees butted up against the back of the couch.

Caryn smiled at me as our lips parted.

"Patience," she said. "Good things come to those that wait."

I looked down to see her plunge a finger deep inside herself as her other hand reached down and cupped my balls, sliding up to encircle my cock. Her finger tip slid across the head of my cock and came away wet.

I watched her taste my pre-cum.

"I hope you have a lot more of that you can give me," she said.

"I do," I said.

"Good."

"I want to touch you," I said.

She nodded.

"Anywhere you want, baby," she said.

She'd called me that a few times before. Usually late at night, when we'd been together all evening and were cuddled up.

My hands ran up her naked thighs, squeezing her ass cheeks, as I asked myself why we'd never gotten to this point before.

I pulled at Caryn, and she raised up against me. I slid an arm around her as I suckled her breast again.

"Bite it," she said. "Gently. Bite at the nipple... Ohhh... yeah... just like that!"

My other hand ran up and down her thigh.

"Give me your hand," she said, grabbing at me.

Seconds later, my fingers were pressed against her wetness, and as she held herself open, she urged my finger inside her. Her hand flattened against mine and I could feel the heat radiating from her sex.

Caryn began to move against my hand as she held me against her.

"Ohhh... that feels good," she said.

"Are you wondering why we've never done this before now?" I asked.

She nodded.

"Fuck me," she said. "Fuck me with your finger."

She pulled her hand from mine and clutched at my shoulder as I began to move my finger in and out of her pussy.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "That's... yesss, baby... you're making me... you're... gonna... you're gonna... ohhh... ohhh... I'm... I'm cumming..."

Caryn's body tensed and she dug her fingers into my shoulders as gasped and trembled. I felt her thighs trying to clench together as her pussy clutched at my finger.

"Don't... stop..." Her words were almost a hiss of desperation.

I continued sliding my finger in and out of her pussy as Caryn ground herself against me.

And then she went limp, collapsing against me, chest heaving.

Caryn leaned to one side, her hands falling from my shoulders as she relaxed into my arms.

"Wow. We should have done this a long time ago," she said.

I nodded as I gently kissed her forehead.

I smiled at her as her fingers closed around my still throbbing erection.

"Are you ready for your turn?" she asked.

"Yeah."

Caryn slowly began to stroke up and down on my cock, her hand traveling from the base to the tip in a long, lazy arc.

As she continued to stroke my penis, she leaned up and kissed me.

"Sit still," she said. Slowly, as though she were a little stiff, Caryn crawled out of my lap.

"I want to suck you off," she said.

We were crossing all sorts of lines.

"We can call it a going away present," she said.

Caryn leaned in and kissed me, our lips melting together and then parting as her breasts hung heavy in front of her.

She stood straight up, looking me in the eye as she played with herself, one hand caressing a breast, her fingers rolling the nipple, while her other hand made a show of coming up between her legs, her fingers splitting the lips of her still sopping wet sex.

Caryn dropped down in front of me, placing her hands on my thighs. She pulled her hair back and leaned forward, taking my cock in her hand and bringing it to her lips.

She kissed the head, then darted her tongue out, licking around it. Cupping my balls in her hand, she opened her mouth and sucked my penis in between her lips, pillowing it on her tongue. Within seconds, she'd started a rhythm, slow and deliberate, that promised to coax an orgasm from me. She paused only long enough, every now and then, to lick at my balls and around the shaft, all the while continuing to stroke me.

"Feel good?" she asked as her hand pumped my shaft.

I nodded and sighed as I looked down at her.

"Like seeing me naked between your legs sucking you off?" she asked.

I nodded again.

"There's only one thing that could be better," I said.

"Mmmm," she hummed as she pulled my cock from between her lips. "What's that?"

"Both of us naked," I said, "us in bed together with me between your legs."

Caryn smiled.

"You wanna fuck me?" she asked.

I nodded.

"First things first," she said.

And my cock was back in her mouth.

I watched her, aware of the growing pleasure in my loins. I'd always enjoyed looking at Caryn, and I'd always wanted to see her naked, and now that she was naked, I was about to get off watching her breasts heave as she sucked me dry.

"That feels really good," I said. "You're gonna make me cum pretty soon."

She raised off of my cock and kept stroking me.

"That's what I want, baby," she said. "I want you to cum. I want you to cum in my mouth, and I'm gonna swallow you."

Her hand slid past the head of my cock, sending a sudden tingle of pleasure through me. Caryn sensed it and did it again, jacking my cock several times before descending on it again with her mouth.

With my cock in her mouth again, Caryn focused on licking and sucking the head of my cock, lip and tongue fucking the tip of my penis.

12