Words to Cum By

Story Info
A quick story of passionate make-up sex.
1.3k words
4.45
12.3k
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm so sorry, sweetheart," he said into my hair as his nose tickled my ear lobe. I could feel his warm, humid breath wash over my neck and jaw. My body stiffened slightly from the unexpected chill that ran up my spine as he said the words I waited so long to hear. I didn't reply; I continued to act asleep as I felt his left hand lightly squeeze my hip. He must have known I faked sleep because of the gasp that emanated from my partially open mouth as he ran his hand from my hip to my upper arm. Again, he spoke to me in his low, sweet voice, "I love you, baby. I don't want to be anywhere else if you aren't with me." I smiled. It betrayed my sleeping act, but I couldn't help it, I had to smile at him. He chuckled quietly and kissed my cheek, which brought another smile to my face. I tilted my head to the left so I could look at his handsome face. He stared into my eyes with such intensity it forced me to look away. I never imagined a gaze could overwhelm me so much in such a wonderful way. I felt heat rise to my face as I blushed. James cupped my cheek in his hand and kissed my forehead so lightly I almost wondered if he had kissed me at all.

I decided at that moment that no matter what he did before or what I did before this night, I would forgive him and myself. The past was miles away from us now. No more fighting or anger. I lifted my face to his and kissed his lips. The impact knocked our teeth together, but neither of us broke the kiss to laugh at the hilarity of such a thing. I kissed all my love into his mouth. Every good thing I had inside my body came flowing from me to him and I could feel him doing the same to me. I parted my lips slightly to allow my tongue to brush against his lower lip. He tasted of sugary soda, but it had a citrus flavor to it, which I liked. His tongue pushed out and tangled with mine, but I maneuvered past it to continue licking his corn syrup covered lip clean. More attempts to battle my tongue ensued and I finally let him win. I opened my mouth more and more as his tongue invaded and slipped by my red lips. My breathing quickened to match my pounding heart.

I rolled onto my back as James shifted his left leg in between my thighs. I could feel the heavy, muscular appendage pressing into my pubic mound. My primal urge taking over as I lifted my crotch against his leg and gyrated slightly. I let out a moan. James dragged his fingertips up my ribcage until hitting the bottom of my breast. He then traced a circle around the shape of my tit, over the top and back down across my hard, baby pink nipple. I moaned again at the sensual touch of his large hand. He continued gently assaulting my tongue with his as I reached down to his waist and unbuttoned his jeans. My hands trembled with excitement and impatience as I pulled the zipper down. James rolled off me for just long enough to yank his pants down and off, then repositioned himself between my now wide open legs.

I felt his erection pressing down against my burning hot and now quite damp pussy. As I gyrated my hips against his cock, he made short thrusts on my clit. I vibrated from head to toe as our bodies danced together. I could feel pressure rising in my lower regions, a sure sign of impending orgasmic bliss. No one could possibly make me cum as fast as my lover. Just knowing it was him on top of me was enough to triple my pleasure from every touch he placed upon my naked young body. My breathing increased dramatically and I broke our kiss, so I could inhale more air before I passed out. He must have sensed the immediacy of my orgasm, because I felt a hand squeeze down between our bodies and come to rest on my mound. A finger pressed against my wet lips. Then two fingers massaged my wetness into my puffy pubic region. My clit hardened and became so sensitive at his touch that I finally screamed out in a short but loud, "Oh!" From somewhere far away, I heard James laugh with a tone of victory, then rub my clit faster and harder. "Cum for me, babygirl. You can do it," he breathed into my ear. As if his words were the only permission I needed, I came. I orgasmed so hard my legs clenched James' torso like a vise and my back arched a foot off the mattress. I felt the pressure that had been building in my belly move like a wave down into my pussy, then out like a flood. I thought for certain I had made quite a liquid mess. It was at this precise moment that James pushed inside of me with his nine inches of hard cock. My orgasm grew exponentially at this most welcome intrusion. He didn't bother with short thrusts or gentle insertion. His cock bottomed out against my cervix, but I knew he still had a few inches of meat to give me if only I were able to let him go deeper. My vaginal muscles pulled him in as my orgasm continued to rack my body. I heard the slurping sounds coming from our joined bodies; the wetness of my climax dripping out of me when his penis thrust inside.

He hammered into my cunt as I screamed and writhed beneath his gorgeous body. Despite my physical limitations, I still had to get him deeper inside my gripping, hot twat. I raised both of my legs up the sides of his chest until I could place the backs of my knees on his shoulders. This had the desired effect. His animal-like thrusts hit places I never knew I could feel. My g-spot hummed and swelled under this new position. James leaned into my neck and bit me just where I like it below my jaw. I moaned and pinched my nipples between my fingers. The feeling caused my pussy to clamp down tighter and James groaned into my neck. I twisted my hardened nipples again, this time tugging them repeatedly. I gasped and moaned more. James pounded into me harder and faster than ever. No way he could keep this onslaught going much longer. I began squeezing my pussy muscles in a rhythm to match his thrusts.

My own orgasm was only seconds away, so I craned my neck and sucked one of my nipples into my mouth. The result was immediate. My pussy spasmed and exploded with my girl cum. This time I could hear it audibly force its way out of my honeypot. Squishes and squelches as my wetness dampened my thighs and butt. I knew I would have a wet puddle in my sheets after this lovely, perfect orgasm. That was all it took for James. He groaned loudly and said, "Oh fuck, baby, I'm gonna cum!" His cock swelled inside me. I reached down and gently kneaded his balls in my tiny hand. The first spurt from his long shaft splattered against my cervix. I felt every hot sperm as it blasted my body. I could feel it in my lower abdomen like a warm cup of coffee in my stomach. The subsequent shots from his cock landed all over inside my vaginal canal. I never felt so full in my life. It was like being blown up like a balloon. I continued playing with his tightened and heavy ball sack. His cock pulsated inside me as my own orgasm subsided. He dropped onto my breasts and stomach in a heap of spent man. I kissed his cheek and told him, "I love you, too, honey. Now get me a towel."