Words with Friends with Benefits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Max's chuckle turned into a full laugh when he saw the full implications of Jasmine's play. Jaz had left the word OX hovering just to the right of the ten o'clock triple word tile. Max had seen a bingo play in his tiles earlier, but there hadn't been a place to fit until Jaz's last move. Had she done this on purpose, meticulously counting the tiles and knowing what he had in his hand? Or was it mere luck and perfect timing?

Max decided it didn't matter, and moved the tiles onto the board, setting his V in front of OX and laying his tiles vertically downward from there.

MedMax has played VICTORY for 137 points.

A pop-up window appeared.

You have won the game!

A movement in the doorway caught Max's eye. Jasmine stood in the frame, clothed only in the shadows of her silhouette. She was watching him, her smile a promise that while their relationship had just changed, their friendship hadn't.

Max looked down at the game. Rematch? Yes/No

Definitely, Max said to himself, as Jasmine walked toward him. He clicked yes, beginning a brand new game.

---

The End

Thanks for reading. This story was submitted as part of the 2013 Valentine's Day contest, so please vote and let me know what you thought.