Work Benefits

Story Info
She got the surprise of her life.
1.4k words
3.44
41.8k
3
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She worked for them for over 10 years, a husband and wife. The wife wasn't into sex of any kind, he always wanted it . He had, had many affairs, but she never saw him cheating on her.

She always liked him, he was a nice man, sweet almost to the point of being weird. Nevertheless, he was very handsome. Every time he was in the same room as she, her body would feel hot and tingly.

He sat there watching her bending over to dust the bottom shelves, his cock getting hard, closing his eyes he remembered when he first saw her, she was with his wife walking around the house telling her what her duties would be.

"Oh, baby your going to fuck, suck me so good" he thought to himself.

He had to head for the bathroom real quick and jerk off before his wife saw him and fire her on the spot.

It was around 3 am she couldn't sleep, she got up to go downstairs to get something to drink. As she past his den door she could hear moaning. She stepped to the door, putting her ear to it and listened. It was muffled but she thought she heard,"oh yes"! "suck me baby. Suck my fucking cock".

Shaking her head she listen and didn't hear anything else. Thinking it was her mind playing tricks on her, she went ahead into the kitchen.

He lay on his empty bed stroking his hard cock, and fantasizing about his maid. She was sucking the hell out of his cock, "oh yes suck me baby. Suck my fucking cock" he cried out.

His hand moved faster till his cum ended up all over his sheets and hand. He looked up a the shadow past his door, he got up, saw his fantasy going into the kitchen and he followed. Standing in the doorway watching her bend over showing him her ass, and some of her pussy. He went back to his room when she stood up.

Figuring she was the only one up in the house she didn't brother to dress and just threw on her short silky robe. She opened the refrigerator to get out the juice and felt a cool draft up her backside. Smiling to herself, thinking "maybe if he would walk in right now, he would get an eye full".

Giggling, she closed the door and went to get a glass, poured herself a drink and went to the window. Looking out into the dark night she saw a falling star. Closing her eyes she made her wish, put the glass in the sink and went back to her room.

A few weeks later when she had just finished dusting the livingroom his wife came down stairs. "Julie, I have to be away for a couple of weeks, here's the list of stuff that needs to be done, please see to it," she told her.

Picked up her purse and waited for the taxi to get her bags.

She watched as the taxi pulled away from the house. the phone rang and she moved towards it.

"Damn, damn and double damn, I'm not going to get this all done before he gets here" she said, to herself.

Trying to get his bedroom back together after she clean it good. Twenty minutes later she heard him calling out for the housekeeper. Ten minutes after that she came in and told her that everyone was being given the week off with pay. Julie quickly finished making the bed and left the room.

Later, when everyone else was gone she was still trying to get-a-hold of someone to come and get her when a knock came at her door.

"Come in" she called out.

The door opened and she saw that he was standing there smiling.

"Oh good, I was hoping you hadn't left yet. Could I talk you into staying on for extra pay dear. It would be just to cook and do some light cleaning please?" he asked.

She looked at him and smiled, "sure I'd love to, and thank you sir" she said.

Getting up and walking to him.

"I'd like you to wear this around the house this week, if you would please." he said, handing her a black thing.

He wasn't sure how she would take it when he asked her to wear something. He hoped she would, he would love watching her walk around in it. He soon left the room but didn't go far when he remembered that he forgot to ask her something. He stood at her door and couldn't move. He saw her modeling the outfit. He got hard immediately and he left quickly to avoid being noticed.

As she stood in front of the mirror she noticed that that black thing was a french maid's costume and it was sheer, very, very sheer. It was stunning her on. She went searching for him, and found him in his den. knocking at the door.

"Come in", she heard and opened the door. She asked him if this was alright, turning around to show him all sides. He was behind his desk smiling at her.

"Yes dear that is wonderful, you look very beautiful" he said.

"Oh would you be a dear and look in the bottom drawer of that cabinet for the orange folder" he asked.

She walked over bent over, knowing full well her ass and pussy were showing. She took a long time to find that folder too, wanting him to get a real good look at her.

She stood there moving from one foot to the other waiting to pick up the folder, picking it up and stood up slowly and walked over to him and bent over, showing off her breasts, handed him the folder and asked if she could get anything else for him before she started dinner. He shook his head no and she left the room.

later she headed for the den to let him know dinner was done.

"Oh god yes, feels so good" she heard him groan.

She quietly opened the door a little, he was laying on the couch naked and was stroking his cock fast. She watched as his cum shot up and out landed all over his chest and hand, lots and lots of cum.

Quietly closing the door again, she knock.

"Yes" he asked. "dinners done sir", she told him and went back to the kitchen.

Laying on her bed late that night she couldn't sleep, all she thought about was him and his hand pumping his cock. And, how much she would have loved to walk over to him and slide him in her mouth. she was hot and thought maybe a dip in the pool would cool her off. she pulled on her robe and went out to the pool. dropping the robe onto a chair she stepped in the water.

"Mmmmmm, this feels wonderful" she said softly.

Swimming around for a while was good, then she thought she saw something move near the bushes.

Smiling. Then she smelled his cigar smoke. She slowly swam to the edge and climbed the steps out of the pool.

Walked over to the chair and laid back. Then slowly her hands moved over her body, making her heat up real quick. Out of the corner of her eye she could see him. His hand was rubbing up and down in front of his pants. she could hear him breathing hard.

His gasp was loud when she spread her legs wide. Her hands moved over her thighs and down to her pussy, sliding a finger in, "Aaaaaggghhhh!!!" she groaned.

Her hips lifting off the chair, her hand moving faster and deeper.

She got up and stood behind the chair bent over and started pushing her fingers in harder and deeper and faster.

He watched her, he couldn't help himself, she was the most beautiful, sexiest lady he had ever seen. His cock was aching to get out. When he heard her groan, his cock came out, he looked down and saw it in his hand.

The next thing he knew he was standing behind her sliding his cock deep into her pussy. He knew he wouldn’t last long, she was tight, hot and wet. His cock was feeling the pressure of her pussy wrapped around his shaft.

He grabbed her hips and held onto her tightly as he slammed his cock into her over and over again.

"OH GOD I'M CUMMINGGGGGG!!!!" she screamed.

He thrusted one last time and exploded.

"FUCK!!! I'M CUMMMINGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!" he cried out.