Work Break

Story Info
He surprises his wife & embarasses the pizza boy.
1.3k words
3.79
181.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I burst through the front door. "Hi, Sweetheart. I’m home."

The house smelled of Pledge and Windex and from the kitchen I heard the sounds of running water. The carpet was freshly vacuumed.

"I’m in here," came a soft voice from the kitchen.

I parked my briefcase by the door, took off my dress shoes, hung my jacket in the closet and headed through the family room towards the kitchen.

"Hey aren't we missing a few small critters that usually inhabit the three-foot area around me feet?"

"Oh yea, your mom dropped by and picked them up at two o’clock to go to the movies and dinner. They should be back at seven." You replied over your shoulder, shouting over the noise of the running water. "And since I had some free time I thought I would give this place a quick once over."

I entered the kitchen, hopped up on the counter top and watched as you scrubbed out the mop bucket. You wore a gray pair of sweatshorts and my old Rugby T-shirt with your old Kentucky basketball cap on your head. A pair of yellow latex gloves pulled up to your elbows completed the ensemble.

Confused by my sudden silence, you turned around to see what I was up to. Your face was streaked with dirt from cleaning. The front of your white T-shirt was soaked with water from the sink and the thin wet material allowed me a perfect view of your unbridled breasts. At that moment I found you very sensual and instantly my cock became hard in my slacks.

"What are you staring at?" you said gruffly.

"You, my love" I replied as I leaped off the counter and headed towards you.

I kissed you passionately on the lips, tasting the sweat from your hard labor and the chemicals that were your tools of the moment.

"Stop it." You pushed me away, laughing. “I am covered in grime and sweat and look like hell."

"So?" I kissed you again.

"I am really disgusting.” Your protested as my lips found yours again. The tone waning as the passion of my kisses began to race through your body.

Gently I scooped you up and placed you on the kitchen counter. I then stripped off your shorts and let them fall to the clean floor. I spread your legs apart and ran my tongue along your clit. Quickly the moisture from your awakening sex began to emerge from your soft mound.

"Stop, What if somebody sees? "

"Sees what? You sitting on the counter?" I said while I licked feverishly at your swelling sex.

"Oh, God, that feels so good, Chris, but are you sure its.....? Ahhh" your voice cracked as the first small orgasm raced through you pussy.

I did not bother with a retort for I knew that you had passed caring about the nosy neighbors and were now engulfed in your own sexual paradise. I knew that your sex was now ready to be probed. I slowly maneuvered my hand into your wet slit and glided my index and middle fingers into your convulsing sex. Working the fingers in unison I began to run them in up along the roof of your wet slit, caressing your G-spot and coaxing out more fluid from your now dripping sex. My tongue continued to flick at your hood, sending shivers up your spine.

Your head was tossed back to the ceiling. Moans and shrieks of pleasure jumped from your mouth with each passing orgasm. You screamed as you grabbed my face and pushed me onto your hot crotch. "God, you turn me on, Chris." My fingers continued to work their magic and a third orgasm sent you reeling back against the window sill.

"Fuck me now!" you shouted springing to the floor and tearing eagerly at my belt and waist of my pants.

I helped you out by undoing the button and zipper allowing my pants to crumple at my feet. As my pants dropped, you diverted your attention to my red briefs yanking them to the floor exposing my hard swollen member.

You instantly engulfed my member in you mouth feeding on my sex with such ferocity that I thought I was going to cum right then and there. Sensing my rising urge to cum, you released my shaft and pulled me down to the floor, and positioned me on my back. The vinyl flooring was still damp with rinse water and the cool sensations made me shiver slightly. However, the cold was short lived as you quickly climbed over me and lowered your swollen sex onto my hard shaft.

As soon as my cock was sheathed inside you, you began to rock and buck up and down atop the solid rod, riding my sex and pounding into my flesh. I matched your plunging body by thrusting upwards with my hips meeting you midway between each thrust. The pleasure was intense as your sopping flesh coated my rigid form. I could feel the muscles of your lips squeezing tightly around my slippery member. Their futile efforts at stopping my flesh from sliding up into you only added to the pleasure.

Again you came. I could feel the wetness as it erupted over me, filled your saturated hole and drenched my body again. As we fucked, I groped your hard breasts beneath the shirt, squeezing, fondling and massaging the soft white flesh until your nipples we erect and poked through the cotton material.

It felt so good inside you and I wanted to cum so bad. As my passion neared completion I grabbed your hips and guided you up and down at a harder and faster pace. I pulled and tugged at your waist and pulled you, drove you onto me.

"Oh Chris!" you screamed as you came again

This time I could not resist and I met your climax with my own, my thick sex fluid catapulted from my plunging sex to coat your insides. Together we convulsed and shook in unison and enjoyed our individual sexual fulfillment together.

As the pleasure induced earthquake subsided, you collapsed onto my chest and kissed me on the lips.

The chime of the door bell echoed in the front hallway.

You shot out of my arms and knelt erect over my body, alarmed by the sound and worried about being discovered.

"Oh yea," I stated calmly, and tried not to laugh.

"Oh, yea, what?" You shot a hard, cold, glare in my direction.

"Did I forget to tell you I ordered pizza?"

"What? You set this whole thing up. Your parents, the sex, the pizza all of it?"

"Yep," I said, as I smiled sheepishly into your face.

The bell chimed again.

Smugly I said "For whom the bell tolls, my lover. It tolls for thee."

With that, I extracted the money from my shirt pocket and gently nudged you with my hips.

Defiantly you got up, pulled you shirt down to cover your excited sex and walked to the door.

Upon opening the door, you were greeted by the twenty-one year old delivery boy whom I had met to just fifty minutes earlier. He held back his laughter as he handed you the hot box containing the pizza. Fixed to the box top was a pink envelope.

A red flush from the embarrassment engulfed your face, neck, and upper shoulders as you told the boy, “Thank you. "

You quickly closed the door. As you turned back into the house, you placed the pizza on the front table and opened the envelope.

Inside was a simple flowered card that read:

"Gentle Rose who fills my nights
Let me treat you to sweet delights
Your body is my true desire
Come to me, extinguish my fire.

Take me now, upon the floor.
Hold me here, forever more
And when the hunger for you is fed
Then let's us go and dine in bed.

Sex the prelude to the meal
Pizza and wine to finish the deal.
Then, again, I’ll make you mine
From now until the end of time.

I love you, Chris