Work Can Be So Much Fun

Story Info
Hunky colleague makes wife abandon her principles.
4.1k words
4.1
162.3k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geilemeid
Geilemeid
209 Followers

Author's note: This is a story of loving wives, in other words married women having sex with other men. If you can't handle it or the explicit language I suggest you don't read it and certainly don't send me any nasty e-mails. Not only will you not get a reply, it won't even be read. If you do however which to send me positive critique, I'll be glad to read your personal comments.

*

It had to happen, I messed around with a guy at work...

So far I've always been able to keep my professional life and my sex life completely separated, but last month, I sinned...

My husband and I have been into swinging for a while now and have had some great fun in the past. And although Bart has also given me the ok and even urged me to hit on guys at work I never did, since I want to keep my professional life and sex life completely separate.

This is my confession:

It's end of September. The usual slow of the summer months has passed again and I've got some many things to do I don't know where to start. I've been pretty stressed out. When I'm stressed, I'm not hornier per se, but I do need more sex to release the tension. My hubby loves it, our fuck sessions are pure, animal lust, sex sessions. I'm not in the mood for lots of foreplay, no kissing and caressing, just hard core fucking.

First week of October, an ESX project for a big client is due. We are migrating more than 20 servers to a new installed virtual environment. Everything is going as planned, except for the database servers. For some reason, some functions did not work anymore and others gave funny outcomes. We've been looking at the problem for over a week now, but are unable to solve the problem, even with the support of Microsoft specialists. A Microsoft engineer will be sent on site.

Today, Monday, the engineer would arrive. I was absolutely not in the mood for this. I had way too many things to do to be able to guide this guy around so he could do his work.

I started early, I left home at 6:00 am and 20 minutes later I was behind my desk. Next thing I know, our receptionist calls me: "Veronique, somebody from Microsoft is here for you. Are you expecting someone?"

I told her I would come pick him up in 5 minutes, I had to first finish what I was working on.

A couple of minutes later I was walking to the front door, with my mind working 100 miles an hour: "Damn it, I don't have time for this." "What do I have to do again today?" "Did I remember to tell Bart to pick something up for dinner? Shit, I have to call him to make sure" "I hope this guy is at least a little bit social" (normally these specialists are true nerds, talking only to their PC) "Do I look a little reasonable?"

That morning, I just threw on my underwear, a blouse, a pair of jeans and some comfortable shoes. I didn't put on much make-up and didn't do anything with my hair but brush it and pulled it into a pony-tail. As probably many of you, I'm not a morning person. I don't function before 10:00 am and a fresh cup of coffee. And 5:15 am is WAY TOO EARLY to get up.

When I arrived at the front door, I only saw a salesman standing there, probably waiting for some manager. He was pretty darn good looking: tall, tanned muscular body, rugged manly face, nice suit, ... I was kind of embarrassed the way I was looking. I generally like wearing make-up and dressing up a bit.

I walked past the guy and out the door to see if "the nerd", as I had come to call him in my head, was waiting outside. But I didn't see anybody so walked back in and looked around.

My searching look must have been indicating for the "salesman" to identify me and walked up to me: "Are you perhaps Miss Janssens?" he smilingly asked me, reaching his hand out to me. I stopped dead in my tracks as hit by a hammer: "Euh, yes, are you... euh... Mr. ... Smith?"

"Call me Mike", he told me, "I'm here on your request to look at the SQL migration problems you are having..."

He looked me straight in the eyes with a warm friendly face. "Shit, this can't be true", I thought. "Is this really this Microsoft engineer that is coming to help us?" I felt myself blushing like a school girl and I realized I was taking an awful long time to reply to him: "... euh... good morning. You can be me Veronique, by the way... euh... follow me please".

When I was walking back to my desk, Mike was walking on my right side, slightly behind me, following my lead. I felt his eyes preying into me, I felt very self-aware. All the other things that were on my mind before were gone...

Five minutes later, Mike was sitting on the side of me, while I was showing him around the environment I had created and configured for my client in this project. Mike asked me all kind of professional questions, picking in on the stuff I was showing him at the time.

I was glad it was nothing but business those first few hours. It's been a while since I felt so nervous about what a guy thought of me. By the time I had more or less explained all the problems we were having, it was lunch time.

"Do you have something to eat?" I asked him?

"Nope" said Mike "I just had breakfast in the hotel and I thought I'd pick up a sandwich to eat for lunch"

"I'm going home to eat a quick bite" I told him "you are welcome to join me if you like"

"Euh... sure" he said

I had no intension of starting anything with this guy. Not only did I feel very nervous about the way I looked, but he also didn't make any kind of pass at me. I just wanted to change into something more feminine and apply some make-up so I could feel a bit surer of myself.

In the car on the way home we started small talking. By the time we arrived at the house, he knew I was married, 8 years in IT, that I loved riding bikes, ... and I knew about his career, studies and his girlfriend back in Washington.

Ten minutes later we were sitting at the table eating some sandwiches and learning some more trivial stuff about one another.

It's been a beautiful after summer this year, here in Belgium, which gave me a perfect excuse without raising any suspicion: "It's warmer than I thought", I said "I'm going to change into something lighter. Make yourself at home, ok? There is more to drink in the fridge and here is the remote for the TV. I'll be back in 10 minutes"

"OK, no problem" he said, before he took another bite of his sandwich.

I went upstairs and put on a light, fluffy, white skirt which came just to over my knees and a black button blouse. Before I went back down I arranged my make-up (nothing spectacular: eye shadow, little blush) and pulled my hair down.

By the time I went back down I was feeling a lot more confident and when I entered the front room I saw Mike had discovered the Eurosport channel on TV, but he had put away some stuff from lunch already.

"haha, I see you found Eurosport already", I teased him.

He looked up at me whit a completely different look but didn't comment on my outfit and answered "Euh, yeah, there is some of your European soccer on".

"That's ok", I said, "I'm just teasing you. But we are going to have to go here again".

We finished clearing the table, I put on a pair of black pumps and 5 minutes later we were back on our way to work.

I was feeling a lot more relaxed on the way back to work. We did some more small talk and I was finally able to look him in the eye more than a second at a time. During moments of silence I saw him, from the corner of my eye, carefully looking at me. I wasn't wearing anything particularly revealing, but I'm sure it was quite a difference with what I was wearing before the noon.

In the afternoon Mike and I spend the whole time working on the problem at hand, although now there was time of some jokes and little comments.

Mike was sitting very close next to me, the side of his chair touching mine. He said it was so he could see the screen better. I didn't think anything of it and believe him. After all, he had a girlfriend back home and he hadn't done any flirting or so.

I found myself having a tougher and tougher time concentrating though... I had all kinds of naughty thoughts running through my mind: "damn, I want to see that body naked" "looks he is pretty well hung", ... I tried to imagine what it would feel like to have his hands on my body and feeling his body rubbing against mine.

Nothing happened however, when it was finally time to go home we made some practical arrangements for tomorrow and said goodbye. He took a cab ride to his hotel and I drove home.

I couldn't help myself. That night on the road I kept thinking of this fucking goodlooking stud I got to work with a whole week and while I was standing still in the usual traffic jams I let my left hand slide in between my legs.

I pulled my panties of to the side, slipped the tip of my finger between my pussy lips and gently rubbed over my clit. That was all it took for a major orgasm, right there in the car. My whole body was shaking and my eyes rolled into the back of my head. When I came back down I heard the guy behind me honk and saw that the cars in front of me had started moving again.

Thirty-five minutes later I was back home. Bart was already there and starting dinner. I helped him and sat down to eat while we told each other about our day. It's great being in the same field, you can follow what the other is saying and swap ideas.

I decided not to mention the fact that the guy who was helping me with my project and a hunk and that I was very attracted to him. First of all, I didn't think anything was going to happen (from Mike's side) and secondly, if it did, I'm sure Bart would be delighted since he often mentioned his fantasy of me getting fucked by a colleague at work.

The rest of the evening was uneventful, we watched some TV and went to bed around 11 pm. After some cuddling we both fell asleep.

I got up at 7 am the next morning, together with my hubby. Unlike the day before, I took plenty of time to take a shower, apply my make-up, do my hair and nails and pick out my clothes. I decided on a dark grey suit with skirt and a white blouse. Underneath I put on a sexy black lace lingerie set with thigh high stockings. Again nothing extra provoking, but still very sexy and powerful.

At 8:30 I was at work, I picked up Mike at the front desk 10 minutes later, feeling a lot securer than I did the day before. He followed me quickly again to my desk, only this time I enjoyed his eyes in my back. I swung my hips just a little bit extra, hoping he would notice.

Things were going good that morning, we were finally making some progress in the project. Not only is this guy a hunk, he's also an ace at his job! I was seeing light at the end of the tunnel again and started to think I was perhaps able to make the dead-line. I could feel so much stress flowing away that morning.

At 12:30 I suggested to go and grab a bite to eat.

"Sure", said Mike, "are we going back to your place again?"

"No, there is this little restaurant close by I want to go to today", I replied, "It's cheap, fast and still very good".

When we arrived at the restaurant, the waiters recognized me and guided me to my table, somewhere in the back middle of the place and took my jacket. The waiter gave us our menu's and took our drink orders already.

"I already know what I want", I told Mike, "I'll be back in a minute, I'm going to powder my nose..."

I swung my hips a little extra again. Mike's eyes were "ass height" and unless he was up to his nose buried in the menu, he would have a perfect view. When I reached the door of the bathroom and quickly glanced at the table and saw Mike wasn't reading the menu...

I reapplied my eye shadow and lip stick, ran my hands through my hair and undid an extra button of my blouse. I looked at myself in the mirror and decided right there I was going for it. I was going to make it perfectly clear to Mike I was available to him if he wanted to. If still nothing happened, so be it, but at least I would know it was Mike's choice then.

I sat back down at the table and after ordering we talked while we were waiting for our food. I leaned over the table, resting my chin on my hands occasionally. With 2 buttons of my blouse undone, it fell open quite deep and I know I was showing a lot of cleavage. Then I would stretch every so often, hanging my head back, running both hands through my hair.

I saw to my delight that Mike was feasting his eyes. Still, trying to be a gentlemen, he tried to look me in the eyes as much as possible.

It was time to spice up our chat, if Mike was to completely understand me. I started complimenting on his looks, making small comments about my sex life, his sex life, ... My legs brushed up against his under the table. We both started staring deep into each others eyes. Things really started to heat up, still nothing happened at dinner.

"It's time to go back to work", I interrupted our fun lunch

After paying the bill we were heading back to the car. I started the engine and right as I wanted to shift the car in reverse, Mike put his strong hand on my leg, right about the knee.

An electric shock went through my body, making my body contract and stopping me in my tracks. I think it startled Mike for a second, because his eyes changed immediately from friendly to worrying.

I immediately turned my head towards him with a light smile on my face and leaned in towards him just a bit.

He took the hit and gave me a passionate kiss that must have lasted more than a minute. In the mean time his hand had replaced itself from my knee to in my blouse under my bra. His hand has softly but firmly squeezing my left breast.

His expert kiss, his soft but firm hand on my body, the electric discharge of the anticipation made my cum right there without any vaginal stimulation.

Mike must have liked it, he was smiling, his hand now roaming my body. I gave him another kiss and placed my hand on the bulge in his pants as a 'thank you', but he broke the kiss and pushed my hand away.

"We don't want to be late back at work", he said with a devilish smile on his face, "imagine what your colleagues would think..."

We didn't talk much on our way back. His hand was still on my thigh, moving slowly up and down. And I was still savoring my incredible intense orgasm from minutes before.

It was around 2 pm when we were back working, trying to act a little professional. An hour or so later Mike needed to access the servers physically so I took him into the server room.

I was expecting some more hanky panky while we were behind the server, but nothing like what happened then. He literally pulled me in between 2 server racks, reached his hand under my skirt and pulled off my panties. Next he hiked up my skirt around my waist and started to undo his pants.

While he has dropping his pants around his ankles, I spread my legs a little further and bent over, leaning on a server rack. He positioned his cock over my soaking wet pussy and shoved his dick in me with 1 strong push.

He is was, getting fucked at work in between 2 server racks by a gorgeous hunk who's dick I hadn't even seen or felt yet. He felt big though, not extreme, but just right.

He was fucking me hard from behind, his cock touching my G-spot on every in stroke. That is combination with my lust for him and the excitement of the possibility of getting caught made me cum several times.

It took Mike only several minutes of fucking me before he started breathing real heavily and dumping my semen into my shaven cunt.

When he was done, and we were both back with our feet on the ground, he apologized to me: "I'm sorry Veronique, I didn't mean to take you like this, I just couldn't hold out any longer".

His body was still collapsed on mine, his cock still in my pussy. I turned my head around and gave him a kiss: "Don't be sorry, I absolutely loved it!", I assured him.

When he reached down to pull up his pants, the cum gushed out of me, running down my legs, over the inside of my stockings.

While he was buckling his belt I bent down to pick up my underwear, but he snatched them before I could reach them. He pressed them against his face and took a deep whiff.

"These are my now", he said, "I'm keeping them as souvenier. You'll have to go bare this afternoon".

I was able to still shock him with a good come-back reply: "That's fine, keep em, I rather don't wear underwear anyway". Although I hadn't planned on that, lol.

When it was time to end the working day, I asked him: "Don't you want to come and visit with us, instead of going alone to an empty hotelroom."

"Euh... how about your husband?" he asked me.

"Don't worry about him", I said "he's out of town" I lied.

"Well I can't refuse an offer like that"

"I was hoping you would say that..."

The way back home was the most fun I ever had coming back from work. Although I didn't orgasm we had some great foreplay. I (and Mike) were primed and ready... When I pulled up to the driveway I saw Bart's BMW wasn't standing there yet. Perfect, I thought.

I think it's obvious to say I didn't start making dinner, but instead "entertained" my guest.

I was only wearing my cum stained stockings and bra around my waist, when my hubby arrived back home.

When Bart opened the door to the front room, he found Mike standing naked in front of me, his cock in my mouth. I was sitting on the edge of the dining table, my right foot on the table, my pussy widely exposed and Mike's fingers rubbing my clit and fingering my hole.

Mike didn't (understandably) hear my hubby arrive and he was scared shitless when he saw Bart standing there in the door.

I just looked around Mike at my hubby and said: "Hello sweetheart, this is Mike from work, you don't mind do you?" I smiled at him and blew a little kiss. Then I wrapped my fingers back around Mike's cock and sucked him back in my mouth.

"No, of course I don't", I hear Bart say: "Hello Mike!" "I see you already had some fun before", Bart said as he put his hand on the inside of my thigh on the cum trail

I batted my eyes at him: "I'm sorry daddy, I've been a bad girl"

He laughed and walked into the kitchen to get a drink.

By the time he walked back into the front room, Mike had me laying on my back on the table and he was licking now my slutty cunt.

After he licked me to my first orgasm of the evening, I went upstairs with Mike. On the bed we continue our little oral foreplay in the 69 position with me on top. I love oral sex, and I love being on top so I can rub my pussy over their mouths while I suck their hard cocks.

The guy was a machine. It was about an hour later when Bart came upstairs and Mike was still pounding away. He had cum twice already, the first load he dumped again in my hungry pussy and the second he squirted all over my face and chest. When he saw Bart standing in the room, naked, stroking his hard cock, he sped up and gave me another glorious cum bath. Then he kissed me and stepped back, making room for Bart.

First thing my hubby always does after I've had sex with another guy is cuddle with me, running his hand over my body and then licking my cunt. When he can't stand it any longer, he sticks he rock hard prick in me and cums after a minute of humping.

He never goes limp after the first time and then he goes on to make love to me for. Telling me how much he loves me as he takes me in all kinds of positions. After a couple of very intense orgasms on my part I generally start crying when I truly realize how much I love him and how happy I am with him.

It's about 8 pm when Bart and I go back downstairs. I just put on a lose nighty without cleaning up yet.

Mike was sitting in his boxers flipping through our television channels, smiling up at us when we enter the room.

I sit down next to him and Bart on my left side. I hung both my legs over their legs so I'm sitting as if in a gynecologist's chair.

Geilemeid
Geilemeid
209 Followers
12