Work Can Be So Much Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Geilemeid
Geilemeid
209 Followers

The boys hands were playing with my tits and fingering my red blood engorged pussy, while I had my hands on their cocks and playing gently with their balls.

After an hour of recuperating, watching some TV and grabbing a bite to eat we were getting ready again for some more fun.

By now I had two hard poles in my hands which I was softly stroking, caressing my price with tender love.

Mike placed his hands and the back of my head and pulled my face towards his dick. While I was licking his shaft and sucking on his balls, Bart got behind me, stuck 2 fingers in my well fucked cunt and started lubing up my ass. Then he slowly started pushing in, driving his hard cock up my butt hole.

When I was adjusted to Bart's dick up my ass, I wanted a DP so I let Mike's dick fall from my mouth and sat my pussy on his dick. Then Bart took his rightful place up my ass again. The next 10 minutes were a blur, I came time after time real intense and just collapsed on Mike's body on the verge of passing out until they both dumped their last load of the night in my body.

It was actually still pretty early when we went to bed, but we had to be well rested for the rest of the week, as we knew it would be a lot of fun and exhausting...

Hope you have enjoyed the story. If you did, let me know, there is more to confess ;)

Love,

Vero

Geilemeid
Geilemeid
209 Followers
12