Work Day, Fun Day

Story Info
The wife finally gets to see her panty husband.
2.7k words
4.49
51.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Showering for work, I look down at my chastity bound cock, still struggling to come to terms with the events of the weekend. A sense of relief washes over me. The relief found when a lifelong secret had been broken. I was no longer wracked with guilt of my crossdressing dark side. No, I was now liberated in mind yet bound in a physical sense. My wife had a power over my sex and although it was strange to come to terms with, the longer I was encased, the more it was becoming a thrill. My new worry was whether she would keep the secret between us.

Dressing myself I pulled my boxers up over the device and it was at that moment it became a fear. I began thinking what would happen if I was involved in an accident at work, rushed to hospital and some poor health worker was faced with my knob in chastity. The ridicule of it all, the embarrassment and struggle to explain myself became a real concern. Turning to Mandy I asked her what I would do if this happened.

"Just say you're a kinky pervert that has been denied sexual release by your wife, after she found out you like dressing as a woman. Think of it as your punishment." said with a wink.

Yeah like it would be that easy to get away with it. Steeping towards me and straightening my tie, Mandy whispered in my ear

"The envelope should arrive today, then I'll let you out."

"That's if you want me to?"

I really wanted her to take this thing off so I could try to reclaim some male dignity and to have some relief. A weekend of thinking in depth of womens underwear, shoes and clothes had left me brimming with cum that I needed to lose. Whether that would be with Mandy or own my own it had to happen. I doubt that my aching balls could hold it any longer.

"Oh I certainly do!", I blurted out.

Grabbing my bag with a peck on her cheek, I left the room and got on my way to work.

* * * * * * *

The morning seemed like a lifetime. Time took an eternity to pass, meetings dragged, telephone conversations took an age. To put it simply I needed to get home, take this cock hold off and fuck my wife to prove I was still her husband.

Looking around the office, every female co-worker took on an added appeal. An increased sexiness radiated from them. The office was filled with some stunning women, most way out of my league and that was fine by me. I was happily married. However, some of the younger ones looked so pert, firm and fuckable that it was making me fidget uncomfortably in my wife enforced chastity. Thin blouses, fitted skirts and heels seemed to surround me, to draw me in, to talk to me with kinky thoughts.

I snapped out my dirty daydream by a chirp from my phone. A text from Mandy.

"The envelope has arrived. When can you get home? X"

Immediately, a second text arrived, this time it was just a photo. It was a picture of Mandy in a black with red trim basque, full briefs and flesh coloured fishnets attached to the suspenders standing in front of our full length wardrobe mirror.

I nearly dropped my phone in surprise. Shit. I really need to get home now, my hot wife dressed to fuck and I want to be the one that does the fucking.

"Now! X" I fired back.

Logging off my computer and grabbing my bag I told one of the admin girls, Lauren, that there had been a leak at home and that I needed to get back to sort it. She gestured her empathy by sighing slightly leaning forward and said she'd let anyone know if they asked. In doing so, her youthful tits and cleavage made an appearance at the front of her top. I really had to go.

The journey home had my mind runs away with me, fantasies of sex with Mandy filled my mind. Sex positions from porn films rolled through my imagination. With me as the star of the show and Mandy as the receiving porn slut.

Pulling up outside the house, I race in throwing my bags to the floor, fully aware that the kids wouldn't be home for a few hours yet. I fell like a teenager again. Lust fills my veins and one particular vein needed to flow properly.

"Hiya!" I call through the house searching for a response.

"In the kitchen." came Mandys reply.

Stepping into the kitchen I spot Mandy dressed in a fit and flare red dress, makeup done and her patent heels on. Wow she looked hot. Glancing at her legs I spot the flesh fishnets, my cock strains at its shackles. Turning to me she hands me a bottle of red and the corkscrew.

"Wanna get the cork out?"

Taking the bottle off her I plant a hasty kiss on her neck.

"Steady." she says, "Don't rush it"

I could have easily slammed her over the counter fucking her furiously. Yet I cant just yet.

"Poor me a glass, then go jump in the shower" Mandy ordered.

Like the desperate teenage I obeyed the command pouring two glasses of wine placing them on the counter top.

"Can I have the key to take this off so I can shower properly?"

"No! I can't trust you to not have a play in the shower. Don't want to waste that urge you must have."

Reluctantly, I left the room chancing one last glance at my horny looking wife before quickly dashing upstairs to shower.

Drying myself as I walked out of the bathroom and returning to our bedroom, I found a pair of black lace french knicker styled briefs on the bed. They were not Mandys I knew that for certain.

Is this a test from Mandy? Does she want me to wear them? I then considered this weekends revelation, the conversations we had held and the fact I Mandy was downstairs dressed for sex and realised that this must have been her idea all along. I slipped on the briefs and marvelled in the feeling that it gave me. To be intentionally slipping on womens knickers with my wife in the house pushed my sexual urge further still. Throwing my bathrobe on, I headed downstairs and back into the kitchen.

"What took you so long?" Mandy quizzed. "Did you find your little gift?" said with a wicked smirk.

"Yeah. Thanks" I replied.

"Well, lets see?", Mandy stepped toward me kissing me on the lips whilst loosening my robe. Her hands running up the back of my legs to feel my pantied ass.

"Hmm, they feel nice on you but do they look as good?" she whispered in my ear. She steeped back slipping my robe from my shoulders allowing it to drop to the floor. She ran her eyes over me from top to toe without a gesture or emotion on her face. I immediately felt like a fool. All of those fantasies over dressing in lingerie were beginning to feel like a huge mistake. I struggled for something to say and simply stood there in front of my wife.

"I'll have to join you, I feel so over dressed." In a slow and sexy move Mandy unzipped her dress letting it fall to the floor displaying her stunning underwear clad body. Stepping over her dress she held out her hand for balance in her heels. I pulled her closer, my chastity brushing against her suspender strap and a twinge of excitement sparked again inside me.

'Let me out so I can make love to you."

"All in good time my love, first show me how much you need me."

"You always enjoy licking me out so lets see if you're just as keen wearing knickers." as she pushed me to my knees.

I kissed the skin above her stocking tops, running my fingers across her fishnet thighs. I stroke the length of her legs from ankle to hip and once again up the inside stopping at her pussy. I hook my thumb into her briefs, using the nub of it to tease the outside of her lips. I hear Mandy let out a slight exhale, signifying her pleasure was increasing. I continue to rub her pussy lips gently before pushing my thumb beyond her opening. Her swollen clit was in perfect reach and I firmly press it back, knowing she likes this pressure being applied. Her legs bend slightly allowing me better access to her and I take this as a sign to proceed.

Using a hand either side I slip her panties to her ankles before standing up to lift her onto the breakfast bar. I then use the elevated position to plant kisses on her pubic area, although it is sparse of hair Mandy preferring it to be only a thin line of hair. Continuing to thumb at her eager pussy, I push my tongue onto her clit using my thumb to enter deeper. Her moans increase as I lap at her increasing the pressure of my thumb at the same time.

"I see you still like pussy then." Mandy says through shortening breaths.

"Always have and always will." I say taking a brief moment away from her wet pussy.

I return to it inserting two fingers deep inside as well as my tongue. Quickening the pace of my fingers I begin stroking at her G spot, knowing very well how it turns her on. More juices flow from her as I struggle to lap it all up from my position between her legs.

"Let me unlock you so you can make love to me."

I dart up as quick as I could. I was so desperate to fuck her and needed to come so badly.

"The key is in the drawer." pointing to the dresser alongside us.

Reaching for the key, I look at my incredible wife laid out on our kitchen worktop, pussy glistening between fishnet legs. I could have burst there and then. I fumble trying to release the padlock, shaking with a pre-sex quiver that prevents me from doing so.

I hand her the key. "You've got to do it for me I'm shaking so much."

She slips off the counter going to her knees in front of me to undo the chastity.

"You look so fucking hot, I've never seen you be so sexy before." I say looking into her eyes. "I love the underwear you have on, especially the stockings."

"Thank you sweetie, this is all for you." as she pulls my black knickers to one side getting access to her chastity.

And with that she begins licking and sucking at my chastised cock. Mandy takes most of the device and cock into her mouth before taking it out, releasing the lock, pulling the front part away from my dick. The ring behind my balls is still in place and is acting as a cock ring allowing blood to flow slowly into my flaccid cock. Mandy takes me once again into her mouth, tonguing at the tip of my enlarging cock.

"I think I kinda' like you in knickers, they look sexy on you." holding my cock in her hand licking at the shaft as she speaks.

"I need to buy you some more I think." winks and then takes the whole length of me in her mouth.

Oh my god! I'm in absolute heaven!

I pull her away from me, helping her to her feet. I spin her around and nudge her towards the worktop. With her hands on the top, I look down longingly at her.

Turning her head to face me she asks, "Do you like what you see?"

"Oh yes!"

"Is it the body or the clothes its wrapped in?"

"Both."

Looking down to my now rigid cock, I move to take my knickers off, but Mandy shakes her head before facing away towards the counter. Okay then. Taking a hold of her waist from behind, I slip my cock along her pussy opening feeling the wetness that was over my mouth only a moment ago. Changing my angle of attack, I slip easily inside her, increasing my grip on her waist as I delve deeper. I adjust my hands so that they are under her basque suspender straps, feeling the material on the back of my hands. I continue to push my cock into my sexed up wife.

I must inadvertently stiffen or push harder as Mandy says, "You certainly are a lover of lingerie aren't you? And now you're fucking your wife except you're the one in panties."

"Fuck me sissy-boi, fuck me like a stocking lover does."

Bam! The words hit me hard in the chest, but as much as I want to hate her talk deep don I love it. I quicken my thrusts, slipping all the way out before slamming it back in. The slapping noise of her pussy juice and the device ring adds to the thoughts shooting around my head.

Amid moans she says, "Good to see your cock still works after being locked up sissy. I hope there's lots of cum to fill me with."

What has got into her? She doesn't usually do dirty talk but I'm loving this.

With that I thrust quicker and harder, my breathing becomes more short and shallow. I'm cumming and its the best feeling in the world. My wife knows I love lingerie, she's in underwear and heels bent over our kitchen counter being fucked as hard as I can manage the two of us moaning in time.

I start to cum, lifting her onto her toes with each thrust. The sensation of leaving my seed within her leaves me satisfied and slightly light-headed. With my last push, my knees weaken and I step backwards. My moistened, cum covered cock pops out of her and I bend down to place a kiss on her pert bum.

Panting, I need to take the ring of the chastity off but before I am able to Mandy reaches for my cock, going once again to her knees taking my semi relaxed member in her mouth. She never likes any oral after sex and as said on many a time that she finds it 'disgusting'. Yet here she is cleaning my cock off with her tongue and lip after our surprise afternoon lingerie session. Looking down at her with my cock in her mouth whilst I still wear the lace knickers she bought for me leaves me confused. What has happened to the sexy but shy wife? Where has this sex driven spontaneous woman come from?

Mandy removes my now flaccid cock from her mouth, standing up and kisses me on my lips, tonguing beyond them and into my own mouth. I can taste a mix of cum, yes I have tasted my own before, and pussy juices. As we kiss I hold her close enjoying the warmth and feel of her lingerie next to my skin. Lost in this feeling of satin loveliness I barely recognise that she is once again putting the chastity back on. With the click of the padlock I snap out of my lustful daydream.

"What are you doing? I thought you were taking it off?"

"Well I like how it gets you hard and horny. I think we can have some more fun with this."

"Besides, I need you to concentrate while you clean me like I've just cleaned you."

Sliding back onto the countertop, she teases her clit with her index finger, running circles around it. "I want this cleaned up before the kids get back so you'd better be quick but thorough. Sissy-boi."

I lower my head towards her cum filled pussy hole, eager to lap up our lovemaking. My restricted cock, twitching in its binding. I lick, tongue and tease her making her cum herself using nothing but my tongue and lips, her extra juices flowing over my opened mouth.

I gaze at her through her parted legs as she looks down at me. "That's a good sissy-boi. If it's nice and clean, we might do some lingerie shopping online later. That's if you'd like to?"

Not wanting to take my mouth away from my cleaning duties, I simply nod my agreement.

"Good." she says crossing her stockinged legs behind my head, pulling me closer, trapping me there until I done cleaning.