Work Ethic Ch. 5

Story Info
Beverly's dream is realized.
1.7k words
3.89
56.5k
2

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/22/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob Peale
Bob Peale
97 Followers

©January 2002 by Bob Peale ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Author's Note:

This story was originally distributed as 6 chapters.

It may not be reproduced in any form for profit without the written permission of the author.

This story may be freely distributed with this notice attached, as long as no charge is made for it and it isn't changed in any way. If it is archived or displayed, it is done so with the understanding that the author will have unrestricted access to the archive or posting.

Please address all feedback, inquiries, marriage proposals, etc. to the author.

*******

Mercifully they did not show up on Sunday, and Bev never got out of bed. The events of the last few days had taken their toll. She was exhausted, totally drained, and still feeling very guilty. She really was happy with Paul; although she liked the attention she got from other people, she'd never intended to act on any of it.

Tuesday night/Wednesday morning Bev had the most amazing dream. In it, the three painters came into her bathroom while she was showering, led her out still wet into her bedroom, and positioned her on her bed. Holding her arms wide, one of them spread her legs and started favoring her with long slow licks, totally saturating her outer lips and light downy pubic hair with warm saliva.

Waking, she opened her eyes lazily, the residue from her dream still with her enough that she could feel a tongue probing between her legs. In the dawning light of early morning she was able to discern two things: one, that she wasn't alone; and two, that her guests were naked. Chris and Ryan were standing at the foot of her bed looking at her, cocks hard, stroking purposefully.

Black and gray hair covered Ryan's chest and legs. His feet were spread wide as he handled his cock like a club, holding it thickly. This was the first time she'd actually seen Chris nude, but his body looked pretty much like she'd expected – lean and muscular, relatively hairless. His cock was longer than Ryan's but only about half as thick.

And the reason she still felt the gentle licks between her legs as she woke was because Junior WAS between them, his face firmly pressed against her sex, his hair tickling her inner thigh, and his tongue lapping at her feverishly. They'd undressed her while she slept, removing her nightgown and panties without making her stir.

Her first impulse was to cover her hands with her chest, but all that accomplished was to make her squirm when she came in contact with her nipples. She reached down to push Junior away but her hands rebelled, pulling him closer instead. He responded eagerly, using his tongue to part her lips and swirl around inside. She made soft mewling sounds, so totally given over to it that she draped her legs over his shoulders to grant him better access.

Chris and Ryan smiled and joined them on the bed, positioning themselves so that they were kneeling by her head. She opened her mouth to protest and instead moaned uncontrollably as both men reached down and trapped a nipple between thumb and forefinger. All three took her response as encouragement so Chris and Ryan pinched harder and Junior nibbled on her clit. She gasped, her breath ragged, her chest aching, aware that she was about to experience what she had been dreaming about.

She reached up and grabbed Chris and Ryan's hard cocks in her hand, jacking them off because it felt like the right thing to do. The sound of the telephone cut through them like a knife, causing all four of them to freeze, collectively hoping that they were imagining it. The phone continued to ring until Ryan leaned over and answered it.

"Matthews residence, can I help you?" He paused for a moment. "This is Ryan Cudgins." Another pause. "Why yes, hello Mr. Matthews, that's right, bright and early sir," he chuckled.

Bev was impressed with how calm he'd managed to sound.

"I'm not sure, where she is sir. I listened to the phone ring, then picked it up when no one answered."

Bev could hear the muted sounds of Paul's voice on the other end, but couldn't tell what he was saying, or even tell his mood. She felt like someone who had been narrowly missed by a bus speeding down the street.

"Oh wait a second, Mr. Matthews, here she comes. Mrs. Matthews, your husband is on the phone," Ryan said innocently, extending the phone to Bev.

She had to release his cock to take the phone. Her palm was warm and sweaty from gripping it so long.

"Hi honey, what's up?" she asked.

"You sound out of breath. Where were you?" he asked quizzically.

"I was out back, reading the paper," she lied.

"This early? It's barely 6:30."

"The paint smell was getting to me."

"Yeah, I know what you mean. But I'd hate to do anything to quench their enthusiasm. Those guys are great!" Paul gushed. "I've never seen anyone go so far to make sure their client is taken care of."

"Yes, they definitely are full service," Bev agreed.

Chris removed his cock from her other hand and both men slid down until they were suckling on her breasts. Between her legs Junior continued to favor her with his tongue, adding a finger in her ass as he did.

She was going to come, especially if she stayed on the phone much longer. The fact that she had these wonderful men pleasuring her with their mouths while she talked to her husband was too much. She raised her hips, tightening her grip on the finger in her ass and forcing her pussy tighter against Junior's mouth. She opened her mouth repeatedly in silent moans as Chris and Ryan chewed on her swollen nipples, afraid that she'd start panting soon.

"I was hoping we could spend some time together today," Paul said tentatively.

"Today?" she croaked. "But you're coming off another double."

Junior was taking advantage of her need to concentrate on her end of the conversation, licking and sucking on her labia as he slowly pumped his finger in and out of her asshole. Her legs twitched under the strain of holding her position, and she prayed that she could get Paul off the phone before she gave herself away.

The two men on her breasts sucked and tongued her nipples with such enthusiasm that it felt like they were trying to coax milk from them. Just when she thought she'd gotten herself calm, Junior slipped another finger in her ass and her body collapsed, waves of pleasure overwhelming her. He sped up his movements, pushing the fingers in as far as they would go then withdrawing them until the tips tickled the edge of her hole. Her eyes widened as he spread and stretched her, twisting and bending his fingers to make it easier for them to go in.

"I know, but I feel great! This morning the supervisor called me into his office, and the night manager was waiting for me. The manager did all of the talking, said he'd noticed that I was putting in a lot of hours lately, and they were concerned that I was running myself ragged, that my work might suffer. I explained that since you lost your job, I'd had to work hard to make sure we could make ends meet."

It was getting harder for Bev to focus on what Paul was saying. Junior now had three fingers pumping in and out of her ass, and he had trapped her clit in his teeth and was pulling on it. Chris and Ryan each had a nipple, swollen and throbbing, in their teeth and they were sucking on them as hard as they could. Warm flashes swallowed her and the bed started to spin. She was on the verge of coming, and she had no idea how she was going to explain it to Paul.

"Well, they looked at each other and then he looked back at me and asked if it would be easier if I was made night dispatch supervisor."

That got her attention.

"Night Dispatch Supervisor?"

"Yep." She could almost hear him smiling through the phone. "Starting Monday. The current one got a promotion and is moving to days. With the raise and the night differential, I'll end up making MORE than I was making working doubles. Plus, it's a management position, so I'm eligible for bonuses. AND, he gave me the rest of the week off with pay to rest up."

He paused for effect. Damn him and his dramatics! She squeezed her eyes shut tight – Oh shit, it was starting!

"So I was thinking that after this shift ends in 45 minutes, maybe I could come home and we could start working on that baby you've been talking about."

"Oh God Paul!" she screamed into the phone.

The onset of her orgasm was covered by her excitement at his news and his offer. Of course, he'd contributed greatly to the orgasm just by talking about sex while she was lying with three men in their bed. Her whole body shook as she came, clenching the fingers in her ass so hard they should have broken.

"Yeah, that's kind of what I was thinking – but it's not cool for a grown man to shriek." He chuckled. "Look, let me wrap up here and I'll be home in an hour or so."

*******

Disclaimer:

This story is a work fiction. None of the characters or events herein are based on real people, either living or dead.

It was produced for the entertainment of ADULTS ONLY, and contains descriptions of explicit sex. If you are not an adult, or if reading stories of a sexual nature upsets you, do not read any further!

By reading it, you certify that you have accessed/requested access to this material willfully, and that you are an adult 21 years of age or older.

You also certify that you are NOT a city, county, state, or federal law enforcement officer, official of the United States Postal Service, acting in the capacity of a representative of a telecommunications firm, and that, to your knowledge, this material does not offend the standards in your area, nor is it in violation of any of local, state, or federal law.

No animals were harmed in the manufacture of this product.

Bob Peale
Bob Peale
97 Followers