Work Experience - The Boss' Woman?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'My beautiful David," she said as she moved the palms of her hands up and placed them on my cheeks, "do you think I would force myself upon you in any way?"

"Well..."

"Rose chuckled, as she replied, "...that was only an invitation. ...it was always yours to refuse."

"How could any man in his right mind refuse an invitation like that?" I asked.

Rose stood up on her toes and put her lips on mine.

Strangely enough, at this moment, her kiss, felt more intimate than when my cock had been deep inside her. And I had just realised we had never kissed.

I pulled my lips away from hers, and said, "... do you realise that is the first time we have kissed?"

"It does seem strange" she said, "...you've had your cock in my pussy, you've filled me with your seed, yet we only now kiss...you must think me to be a whore."

I paused before I replied, "Rose, no, I don't think you are a whore, to use your terms, ...but I don't think you love Larry, if I may say, otherwise you would never have extended your invitation to me."

Rose lowered her hands from my cheeks and dropped them by her sides. "You are ...right," she said, "our relationship, Larry's and mine, ...has been one of convenience. ...and it's been okay in many respects, including sex... but.. I've never felt what I felt today, between you and I. ... and I know you're still feeling your way, so to speak," and she giggled slightly.

I didn't get the significance of that at first, and then it dawned on me, what it was about, and then I burst out laughing.

"So you are okay with what we have just done, you're okay with what I need to do... the need to find myself?" I asked.

"You know" she said, "I would have been disappointed if you had decided to commit to me on the basis of one fuck."

"How about two," I asked as I laughed.

"Oh," Rose said, "I hope there will be 'many' more assignations, all without an expectation of commitment, until you tell me no more. I really do think it's okay for people to have some pleasure in their lives."

"You know I've been out with a few women since my divorce," I commented, not knowing how much Rose knew about me since my divorce, apart from the women I had met at the social club, and that I had brought along to some miscellaneous company social gatherings.

"Yes, I know about some of them, at least," Rose replied, "I've met some of the women you've been out with, and other staff have told me that they have heard about, and met, yet other's."

"So does this mean, ...ummmmm, that, ...I don't know what I'm saying here."

"How about, if I say to you, that if you want me until either of us has made a total commitment to a partner that, ... I can be available."

I reached my own hands down to Rose's sides, taking her hands in mine, and brought them up to my lips. "But what about Larry," I asked as I brushed my lips over the tips of her own fingers.

Rose hesitated before replying, "...We've being seeing each other for years, but we both live in separate houses, except mainly weekends when he will stay at my place or me at his. We go to see shows, I accompany him when he needs a partner, he does the same for me, and we do other normal couple things but it's more like companions. Sure we have sex, but the relationship is at a point where it is comfortable, where we are comfortable with each other, and I don't really see anything changing."

"So is that bad?"

"... well, I'm getting a bit disenchanted with the way things are. I think Larry's happy, he just expects to go on like this forever, for me to be at his beck and call, I guess, but I ultimately, do want some of commitment from him, or I need to think about getting out of it, the relationship."

"Have you guys gone out with anyone else since you've been in this 'comfortable' relationship?"

"Yes, I've been out once and Larry's been out twice."

"And none of these dates worked out?"

"Not really... in my case, the fellow was okay but nothing to write home about... Just more of the same really, so I didn't bother, and nothing else has come along that I might be interested in, except maybe you, but... and I make no claims on you, so you don't need to worry."

"We need to go now" I said, "It's the weekend, and you said Larry would be home soon, and I guess he will expect you to be there."

"Please don't think like that," Rose said, "I've often gone and done my own thing, even on weekends, ...quite often to Larry's chagrin. ...and I've never been at his beck and call, even if it's meant sometimes that I've not seen him all weekend... but this would be, the first time in my life that, should you invite me, that I would possibly consider staying away for another man. ...and like I said earlier, please don't feel threatened, ...I make no claims on you."

"Rose, you honour me,... I don't know what I've ever done to deserve, or earn your affection, but I really do appreciate it... but at the risk of alienating you, I do need to say, to reinforce, that I'm definitely not in a position to make any sort of commitment to another woman just yet, maybe never... I just don't know...I was trapped a long time in a relationship that eventually started to poison my soul."

"I fully understand," Rose replied, "but that doesn't mean that we can't 'see' each other again, does it?" the beginnings of a small frown starting to appear on her forehead.

"One more thing if I may" I said, "there's every chance you may see me with other women from time to time whenwe all get together, ... how will that affect you?"

"Won't be any different to what I've felt in the past," she replied.

"Even after what I just said?" I asked.

"Even after what you just said."

"You are an amazing woman" I said. "I can't believe Larry does not appreciate what he's got. He will have no one to blame but himself if he loses you."

"Thank you" she said, a smile appearing on her lips.

As I gave her a hug, and a lingering kiss, and felt the softness of her breasts press against my chest, my cock started to harden again. Something that Rose also noticed. "Does this mean we are not done yet?" she asked as she smiled.

"Apparently not," I replied as I started to undo the buttons on the blouse part of her dress.

Before doing anything else I took her hand and led her into my office, where with the sweep of my hand I swept everything off my desk onto the floor. I slid the now separated halves of her blouse, once again, over her shoulders and arms, then over her hips and let it fall to the floor.

She then went down on her knees in front of me, undid my belt, button and zip of my trousers and pulled them down to the floor. As she straightened up, my cock was already sticking out, so she simply took it in her mouth and after licking the head and dipping her tongue into the its very tip she them moved her hands up to encircle it. Her hands moved in unison with her mouth as she moved it back and forth, back and forth, until I could feel her breathing getting laboured, and my own climax building.

I gently withdrew my cock under her protest, and motioned for her to stand up. We both stepped out of the clothes at our feet and I moved her back towards the desk until she could sit down on it. When she'd stood up, she'd put a hand around my cock again, and was jerking it as she sat down on the desk and spread her legs wide. Rose now placed the tip of it at the entrance to her inner sanctum as she now leaned back supporting herself on her elbows.

"I want to watch it slide into me" she said.

I slowly, bit by bit, edged my cock in until it could go no further. I pulled back until it was almost out before repeating the process a number of times. As I started moving faster, Rose lay back so that now her torso and head were flat down on the desk. She then moved her pelvis forward a little to give me room enough to go into her hard, so she could feel my sac hitting her buttocks.

The sight of her full breasts, flattened a little now that she was flat on her back, rippling and bouncing with each thrust was exhilarating and I could feel my cock starting to twitch a little as I moved my hands to squeeze and knead those beautiful breasts, accompanied by moans increasing in frequency and loudness as the minutes wore on.

Rose's approaching orgasm was signalled by her now lifting her pussy, concentrating its movement, tipping, undulating her vagina along the length of my cock, meeting my forward thrusts. I was getting close too by now, and I removed my right hand from her left breast and moved it down to her clit, but I touched not the clit itself. Instead I worked the hood and both sides of the clit putting gentle but increasing pressure on it from above and pushing her labia in from the sides. Rose's back was now arching strongly and the, accompanied by a huge "Aarrrggghhhhh", she trembled, each tremor stronger than the one before until she yelled "Ohhhh Gooooddddddd" with the final tremor being the one that set me off.

I grabbed her nipples with my thumbs and forefingers, and using them pulled her breasts hard toward me, lifted them in the air, pulled then hard towards me again as I now started to explode deep inside her. It hadn't been long since the first orgasm, so this one's intensity surprised me a little when it came. It was even better than the last one. Rose had already wrapped her legs around me, and I could still feel her muscles milking my cock of every last drop of seed, as it started to soften.

As I bent forward to kiss her, my hands found her breasts again and kneaded them gently, but this time with less urgency, until my cock finally slid out and Rose once more dropped her legs down so that they were hanging over the edge of the desk.

As she surfaced from her self induced stupor, a little breathlessly she said, "God, I wish we'd done this sooner." I chuckled, and still breathing a bit raggedly, "does that mean you might also want to do it again sometime?"

Now it was her turn to chuckle as she said, using an expression I had not heard in many years, "What do you mean, 'might', Kemo Sabi?" Then added, "If we don't, there's gonna be biiiiiiiiiiiig trouble."

"Geez, you're a smooth talker" I said as I moved back from her a bit.

Then ..a pause as I added, "You know I think you've broken something ...there's a bloody huge leak down here" as I ran my fingers covered in our combined juices, up and down her perineum, and just gently pressing against her anus, eliciting a short sharp gasp as I did that, a couple of times.

"You are a bastard" she chuckled as she drew her legs together. "Can you please pass me some of those tissues that you threw on the floor before, I'll see if I can temporarily plug the leak that seems to have caught your eye."

"I don't know if I want you to plug it. Actually, I'm kinda turned on by what I see," as I pulled three or four tissues from the box and gave then to her. I took another couple for myself as well.

"Behave" she said slapping me gently on the arm, "I'd better get home before I stain the furniture. And you too for that matter."

We both got dressed and then kissed again as I said, "This is one of the best Saturday's I can ever remember working, ever."

As Rose walked out the door, she looked back over her shoulder, just once, and the smile on her face said it all, "me too."

'Well' I thought as I tidied up my office, 'Life is good, even if you have to put yourself out to work the odd Saturday or two."

#########

I hope you liked this story enough to vote for it. Thank you for reading. I hope you enjoyed.

12