Work is Work Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ted was effusive and obviously excited. Both women noticed he was practically tongue-tied at being with them. Rosa laughed and chatted excitedly with him about different things for a while and then started to get him talking about work.

"Now Rosa," Ted said with a boyish grin, "you know I love doing business with you, but I do have to ask you, what's in it for me?"

Ted had asked that question deliberately because that was the usual line he used when looking to get off.

Rosa grinned demurely and nodded toward Anna-Maria.

"Anna Dear," she said playfully, "why don't you show Ted what we were discussing before we left your place today."

Anna looked at Rosa in confusion for a moment and Rosa nodded down toward Anna's lap.

"Come on and show him," she said with a sly grin. "After all, what's the use in not wearing panties if you're not going to show anyone?"

Anna opened her eyes wide in shock and her carefully constructed act slipped. It was one thing for Rosa to throw her into the arms of a good looking man like Alex, but this man Ted looked like a toad.

"Oh come on," Rosa said as she reached into Ted's lap and unzipped his fly. "It's not as if you're going to fuck him. There are far too many people around."

When she opened his zipper and pulled out his erection she began to stroke it slowly. With her back to the sidewalk café behind them, it was clear that no one could see what she was doing. Ted sighed and leaned back in his chair with a smile.

"Come on Dear," Rosa urged Anna. "Show him what you've got. I guarantee he'll blow his load just by looking at your little pussy."

With a flush of shame, Anna slowly lifted her skirt. Her black pubic hair came into view and Ted gasped.

"Open your legs a little Honey," Rosa purred.

Anna parted her thighs and then her puffy lips came into view beneath her sparse hair. Ted grinned like a kid in a candy store and giggled.

"She's very sexy," he muttered.

"Yes she is," Rosa cooed into his ear as she continued to stroke his cock. "You should taste her. Her little pussy tastes so sweet!"

She looked down and noted that his semen was drooling out of his cock and dripping over her fingers.

"You've tasted her?" Ted asked her with his eyes wide.

"Oh yes," she whispered. "I put my face between her silky thighs and pushed my tongue deep into that little slit of hers."

Ted gasped and gave a chuckle as he reveled in the feel of Rosa's hand on his cock.

"Open your blouse a little," Rosa told Anna. "Let him see your beautiful pink nipples."

Anna drew her mouth into an angry line but dutifully unfastened the top few buttons on her blouse. She pulled it open and revealed her tits making Ted gasp deliriously. His breath caught and then he came. His cock spurted and Anna-Maria had to pull one of her legs aside to avoid being spattered with his semen. She watched in disgust when it hit the floor with a smacking sound and hastily closed her blouse and allowed her skirt to drop into place over her lap.

Without a word she stood up and walked out of the café. She looked back once to see Rosa dipping her head into Ted's lap. Anna shuddered in revulsion as the older woman cleaned his cock with her mouth and tongue.

She walked outside and hailed the first taxi she saw. Twenty minutes later she was walking through her own front door.

She stormed into her bedroom and tore the skirt and blouse off of her. She was about to drop them into the laundry bin but hesitated and dropped them instead into the trash bin.

She went to the shower and pretended she didn't hear the knocking on her door a few minutes after she started to wash herself.

************************

The rest of the afternoon passed and so too did Anna's hangover. Best of all, she had put the incident with Rosa and Ted completely out of her mind. She was now watching a movie on TV and reclining on her white couch dressed in a loose pair of shorts and a tank top with spaghetti straps slung back over her shoulders.

She lay back on the overstuffed pillow and daydreamed for a while. When she next thought about her immediate surroundings she decided to make some tea.

She sat at the breakfast table and absently thought about the work week. All of Rosa's antics aside, it had been a very profitable week for her. Friday morning, Rosa had laid out the pay schedule for her as they related to her sales figures and she found that she had already earned in her first week what she had expected to earn in her first month.

She sighed and frowned as the thought passed across her mind.

"Maybe Rosa wasn't so far off the mark after all," she said quietly.

Her cell phone rang and she picked it up without looking at the call display.

"Hello Darling!" she heard Rosa purr into the phone.

"Rosa," Anna said tersely and then frowned.

"Yes Darling it's me," Rosa said. "I want to thank you for coming with me today. Ted was very impressed with you."

Anna-Maria hissed as a fresh wave of anger washed over her.

"I don't want to talk about that," she said as evenly as she was able.

"Well you should," Rosa said. "Ted gave me an open ended order for the next twelve months!"

"So?" Anna said angrily. "You make me act like a whore in front of the ugliest man I've ever seen and you want me to celebrate with you?"

Rosa chuckled quietly for a moment.

"You don't know what that does for you?" she asked. "Don't you realize what that's going to look like on your paycheck?"

"Rosa," Anna said through clenched teeth, "I don't care! I'm not a whore and you made me act like one today for that ugly toad. You made me show him my pussy and then my tits! Don't you realize how that makes me feel?"

"Oh grow up for God's sake," Rosa snapped, the first time Anna had heard her lose her temper. "What are you anyway, some kind of schoolgirl virgin? You didn't seem to mind showing off your precious pussy and tits for Alex and John yesterday. Did you think that you were going to coast through life without making the odd sacrifice every now and then?

"I think it's time you learned one of the hard truths about life. Not every man looks like Alex and not every man who does look like Alex is in a position to help you with your career. In fact, most of the men who can make you successful look more like Ted than you'd like.

"If you want to be successful, you're going to have to decide what you're going to do to achieve that."

Rosa stopped momentarily and Anna heard her take a deep breath.

"On Monday morning," she went on in a quieter voice, "I'm going to have your paycheck from last week in my hands. If you don't come in, I'll have it mailed to you. If you do come in, I'll hand it to you with a smile and I'll expect you to carry on with your work. And I don't want to hear any more whining about whether the men I introduce you to are good looking enough. You'll do what you need to do to make them happy.

"Goodbye!"

Anna-Maria stared at the phone in shock. Growing up she had never been yelled at or criticized. Her parents doted on her and treated her with an abundance of love and affection. Even when she had been bad or misbehaved, they never raised their voices to her. This was the first time anyone had said anything to her in anything above a normal voice.

She placed the phone on the table and sipped at her tea while staring out the window. After several minutes she stepped out on the balcony carrying her tea and her cell phone. Some part of her was almost hoping that Rosa would call back and tell her the whole thing had been some sort of misunderstanding.

She sat at the table in the sun and stared out over the city with its fast moving streets and soaring architecture thinking about what she would do.

She glanced down at the phone for a moment and frowned. Then she sighed and finished the tea in her cup. She debated making more but decided she didn't feel like getting up and so continued to sit and stare.

************************

On Sunday afternoon she went for coffee with her friend Joanne. She had hoped she could discuss her problems with her but Joanne spent their whole hour together talking about how much fun she'd had with their friends clubbing for the past two nights.

Anna-Maria tried to bring her problem up a couple of times but Joanne had breezed past her every attempt and went on talking about the guys they'd met and danced with. When she began to talk about the guy she'd gone home with on Friday night she gave Anna a serious look and paused for a moment.

"Do you think I'm a slut for sleeping with a guy I just met?" she asked seriously.

Anna gave her a half smile and waved her hand airily.

"Oh I don't know," she'd replied. "What do you think?"

"I think that if I feel like getting it on, you know," she said uncertainly, "I should be able to do that, don't you?"

Anna smiled weakly and nodded. Joanne grinned broadly and placed her hand on Anna's arm.

"I knew I could count on you," she said with a sigh of relief. "You know the rest of us; we all wish we could be you. I mean, you could have any guy you want. Just look at you!

"But you put your career ahead of all that. I'll bet guys you go with would have to have something special."

Anna frowned and turned it into a smile before Joanne noticed.

"Glad I could help," she said meekly.

After they went their separate ways, Anna-Maria realized that Joanne had been right. When they went clubbing she could have any guy she set her sights on. But she had turned her back on all of that to concentrate on her career.

"If you want to be successful, you're going to have to decide what you're going to do to achieve that," she heard Rosa's voice say in her head.

************************

Monday morning Anna-Maria stepped into her office to find Rosa sitting on the couch to the left of the door talking on her cell phone. When she entered Rosa looked up and nodded briefly to acknowledge her and then went back to concentrating on the phone call.

"Yes Darling," she said. "I understand completely and I'm sorry."

She paused to listen for a moment and then held up her hand as if to hold back the anger coming from the person she was talking to.

"Yes I will," she said quickly. "I'll look into it and I promise it will be there before the end of the day.

"Yes I know the damage has been done, but it's the best I can do. I'll deliver it myself if I have to."

She paused once again and sighed deeply.

"I'll check with shipping and make sure it's gone, I promise," she said. "Yes, I'll come and see you this morning as soon as I get things in motion here."

She hung up the phone and laid her head back with a deep sigh.

"Good morning," she said after she composed herself. "It looks like we have a fire to put out. We have to visit David Kendrick at his office. A shipment I promised him for last week hasn't arrived yet and now I have to go placate him. You're coming with me."

Anna-Maria nodded and Rosa immediately got on the phone to track down the missing shipment. After one call to shipping and one to the courier she sat back and gave Anna a weak smile.

"It appears our shipment went to the wrong address," she said and then chuckled. "Can you believe that? Someone thought a seven looked like a one and just like that, a million dollar customer is mad as hell."

"So what do we do?" Anna asked her, thinking she might already know the answer.

"Simple," Rosa said. "We go there, get yelled at and apologize. Hopefully the shipment arrives before we get there or during our appointment."

Anna-Maria studied Rosa and nodded.

Two hours later after getting all their paperwork out of the way, they jumped into Rosa's car and drove across town. The trip took a little over a half hour during which time Rosa told Anna-Maria what to expect.

"David is okay," she said. "He just gets angry when plans change for whatever reason. Just smile nicely and look naïve and most of his frustration will be vented on me."

Anna frowned and nodded.

When they arrived they were escorted into David's office where he sat behind a large wooden desk. He looked up at them balefully when they arrived and then stood and made his way around the desk to shake their hands and greet them.

"I've got to say I'm disappointed Rosa," he said. "I needed those parts for the factory on Friday and they only just got here an hour ago."

"You know I'm sorry David," Rosa said with a grin and sashaying over to his desk. She leaned coquettishly against the corner and raised her leg slightly half sitting on the edge.

David raised an eyebrow and glanced down at the length of thigh Rosa was now showing him. He smiled warily and sat down in his chair leaning all the way back.

"You might be sorry," he said shrewdly, "but my factory had to wait for those parts. Something they've never had to do before."

Rosa leaned forward and allowed him a long look down the front of her blouse. She wore a predatory smile and moved slowly toward him.

"You can stop right there," David said sternly. "I've been falling for this tease line of yours for far too long. This time you're going to deliver the goods."

Rosa stopped and bit her lip in thought for a moment.

"So before you start putting one of your schemes together," David said warningly, "I suggest you get to work over here."

He spread his legs wide and leaned back in his chair. He looked at her expectantly and waited.

Rosa shrugged and fell to her knees and crawled forward between his thighs. She opened his fly in a business-like manner and fished his limp cock out. She then tucked it into her mouth and began sucking.

Anna-Maria looked on with her mouth slightly open and a mixture of fear and surprise on her face. This was the first customer meeting where she'd seen Rosa lose control. Even when both she and Anna had gotten involved in a foursome with Alex and John, not once had she lost control of the meeting. Now it was clearly David who was calling the shots here.

Rosa continued sucking on him and David looked Anna over curiously as he enjoyed the older woman's performance. He put both hands in Rosa's hair and sighed. He put his head back and groaned and it was clear he was ejaculating into her mouth.

Rosa stood and gave him a look of satisfaction then nodded.

"Not so fast," David said. "Les here is in charge of production."

Anna-Maria looked to her side and saw a man lingering in the doorway. She had never even heard the door open so his presence came as a surprise.

"He's the one who had to rearrange everything after your goods never showed up," David went on. "So I think you owe him something too."

Rosa sighed and got to her feet. She walked toward Les and got on her knees before him. This time when she pulled his penis out it was already hard. Anna guessed he had been watching as David came in her mouth and now his excitement was showing.

Rosa began sucking and Anna watched in fascination. Before she knew it David was standing beside her chair.

"If you're going to take over Rosa's client list," he said, "it would be wise to ensure that no shipments are late."

He nodded toward the door where two more men had appeared.

"Charles is the sales rep who had to postpone a shipment for our customer." He said. "Trent is the customer service manager who had to handle the complaint."

Both men moved over to where Rosa was kneeling and withdrew their cocks from their pants. Rosa only looked at them as she continued to suck Les then took their cocks into her two hands.

By now David was standing so close to Anna's chair that he was almost leaning over her. She looked up at him to see that he was doing his best to look down the front of her top. She sighed heavily and unbuttoned her blouse to expose her tits.

"Consider this a goodwill gesture," she said.

She then pulled his cock once more out of his pants and began sucking on it. David smiled widely and laid his hands lightly on her head as she blew him. When he came, the amount of semen he produced was much reduced.

She swallowed it and grinned at him and he returned to his chair.

By this time all three men standing over Rosa had cum and she was now virtually covered in gooey semen. Her face was obscured by at least two wads of white glop. Her blouse too was stained and Anna-Maria wondered how she was going to exit the building without everyone guessing what she had been doing.

The answer was she could not. They were escorted out of David's office and to the front door immediately after the men had finished with her. Without an opportunity even to wipe her face, Rosa was forced to walk through the open office area with cum stains on her blouse, on her skirt and on her face. Anna-Maria was gratified that she had been able to button her blouse before being walked to the door.

Once outside they walked to Rosa's car and there she grabbed a tissue and wiped her face clean. Without a word Rosa drove to her condo and got out. Not knowing what else to do, Anna-Maria followed her.

Once inside Rosa removed her clothes and stood looking in the full length mirror at her nude body.

"I'm not bad looking for an old lady, am I," she said with a chuckle.

"No Rosa!" Anna protested. "You're gorgeous!"

"You think so?" she asked.

"Absolutely," Anna replied.

"Let's get into the hot tub," Rosa said. "Take off your clothes."

Knowing how strong-willed Rosa could be, Anna didn't object. She simply undressed and Rosa handed her a large beach towel.

"Lets' go," Rosa said and led the way out the door.

"Where are we going?" Anna asked, thinking that the hot tub was in her condo unit.

"To the hot tub," Rosa said. "It's on the first floor."

They went to the elevator and Rosa hit the button for the first floor.

"There's hardly ever anyone there," she said on the way down. "And it's Monday morning. I think it'll be deserted right now."

Anna followed her feeling dubious but to her relief the hot tub and spa area was indeed empty of people. Rosa peeled her own beach towel off until she was naked and sank into the tub with a deep sigh.

"Come on in," she said. "The water's beautiful."

With a final look round Anna removed her own towel so that she too was now naked and slipped into the water beside Rosa.

She was right, the water was wonderful. She laid her head back and put her arms up on the side of the tub. She closed her eyes and luxuriated.

It wasn't too long before she felt Rosa's hand on her thigh. She sighed and opened her legs slightly. The signal was clear and received. Rosa's hand moved up between her thighs and she was soon parting her folds with a finger and pushing it inside her. Anna sighed and squirmed and then Rosa was kissing her. She felt Rosa's tongue penetrate her mouth and she responded, entwining her own tongue with Rosa's. She reached forward and cupped Rosa's breast. The nipple was hard and puffy. She pinched it and Rosa gasped softly.

"Sit up here," Rosa said, patting the ledge of the tub. "I want to taste you."

Anna repositioned herself and Rosa buried her face between her outstretched thighs.

"I'd like that too," a male voice said from behind them.

They both turned in alarm to see a man wearing coveralls and carrying a broom. The tent in the front of his pants told of his excitement and Anna squeaked in surprise. She leapt back into the hot tub holding her arms across her breasts in embarrassment.

"I'll bet you would," Rosa said coolly.

She leaned toward the edge of the tub so that her nipples were half exposed and gave the janitor a shrewd look.

"What makes you think that either one of us is going to give you what you so obviously want?" she said coldly.

The man looked slightly abashed and looked down at the floor in front of him. He looked up once more to admire the naked women in front of him but looked down hurriedly when Rosa arched her eyebrow at him in reproof.