Work Priorities

Story Info
Seeking a better work/life balance.
2.3k words
4.18
15.6k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gets off the plane and hurries through the terminal to baggage claim. The grime of the flight still clings to her skin and mixes with the humid air fighting through the airport air conditioning. She feels gross and dirty.

She scans the crowd by the carousel and sees her ride there to pick her up. He comes over and they embrace, but she is distracted by everything else and he instantly notices.

"What's up...you look frantic, Emily."

"I know. I have a conference call in 2 minutes. It's with my bosses and I can't be late or miss it. They could fire me. Of course my fucking plane HAD to be late on this of all days."

He had heard this refrain before from her.

"Do you want me to grab your bag...I can - "

"Yes. I'm going to go take this."

"Okay - did you want to eat dinner in or out...there is this new..." but before she can even hear the end of his question she is off to the other side of the concourse...phone pressed to her ear as the call begins.

Just like her to blow me off, he thinks as the resentment builds inside him. She'd been gone an entire week and this is the greeting he gets?

A few minutes passes and as he grabs her rollerboard from the claim area he turns to see her walking back toward him, the phone call apparently over.

"That was quick, now about dinner I - "

"Not now. The CEO had to step out for a minute so I have to get back on the call in 15 minutes."

Is this how the whole weekend is going to be? He starts to stew even more angrily as they walk toward the elevators to the parking garage. The whole time she trudges in silence, staring only at her phone as she flicks through email after email.

As they enter the elevator alone the doors close. Again he asks about dinner, but she doesn't even hear the question. Consumed by the phone clutched in her hand.

He feels the annoyance rising inside of him. Her constant fixation with her work has been driving her further and further away. Constantly absorbed by calls and emails from her office. Maybe it was time she was reminded of his importance to her. Maybe she needed to be reminded of his needs.

Boldly, he moves toward her, ripping the phone from her hand.

"What are you doing?" she exclaims in disgust. "I have to get this email out and I have to get back on that call in 15 minutes!!"

"I think you've forgotten your priorities here" he says. "Maybe you need a reminder on what is really important. On what is really important to me. And of my importance to you."

"What the fuck are you talking about? Just give me the phone! I have to be back on this call. It's with my bosses and I cannot miss it. They'll fire me if I'm not there. Please...I just..."

"If you want to get back on this call you'll need to show me you remember what I mean to you. Show me you remember there is more to your life than this fucking job. If you can do that and I'm satisfied you mean it I'll maybe let you make that call."

With that he slams the stop button on the console, and the elevator lurches to a halt.

She stares at him, dumbfounded, as the seriousness of his tone begins to sink in.

"Yes, please, yes. Anything. I'll do whatever..."

But her voice trails off as he loosens his soft leather belt and throws it at her feet.

"Get on your knees and pick that up" he demands.

"But...but I'm not sure...the time...my phone..."

"NOW!" he yells. "Latch it around your wrists."

Meekly, she kneels onto the cold tile floor. She sees the shadow of him move toward her as she reaches down for the belt. She looks up at him standing there, the phone in his hand.

"You have 12 minutes left now. 12 minutes for you to show me how important this call is. 12 minutes for you to remember that most important thing. Tell me what that is, Emily."

She stares up at him...and opens her mouth to speak as she ties her hands together with the belt.

"Tell me!"

"I...I don't know what you you want me to say!" she quivers.

"Tell me you're my filthy little whore."

She hesitates again, as the gravity of the situation bears down on her. All she can think about is the clock ticking down on her call. That call she cannot miss. She knows she'll do anything to make it.

"I'm...I'm your filthy little whore" she whispers, almost imperceptibly.

"And as my whore you're going to suck my cock. Right here. Right now in this elevator."

She gasps at the demand and opens her mouth to protest but before she can utter a word he is standing in front of her, the bulging mass of his dick pushing against his pants inches from her face. He plants his foot onto the belt, trapping her hands next to the floor. With one hand he wraps his hand through her hair and pulls her face up to look at him. With the other he unzips his pants and pulls his pants and underwear down to his knees.

He is in complete control now. Controlling her career, her mind, and her body. His cock grows quickly hard as he whispers to her "Suck that cock you little slut."

He presses his cock in between her lips and she feels suddenly aroused by the the feel of his thick shaft inside her mouth. She runs her tongue around his head and slowly works it deeper and deeper into her throat. She is helpless to resist him. Instinctively she strains against the leather belt holding her hands, trying to grab and touch him.

But he does not allow it, and instead grips her hair tighter as he works her head more aggressively onto his swollen member.

"You've got 5 more minutes until that call. I want you to make me come and swallow my hot load. If you do that without spilling a drop I'll let you get on that call."

Her focus now begins to drift out of her work and into pleasing him and she begins to blow and suck him in earnest.

He is moaning now, and with each moan she can feel herself, in spite of herself, getting slowly more and more turned on. The publicness of it all, the hard floor against her bare knees. The sluttiness...as he begins to fuck her face harder and harder she feels her pussy filling with wetness. She wants to run her finger down into her slit to feel herself, but the belt controlling her hands prevents it. Soon her panties are drenched, and she can smell the scent of her pussy beginning to fill the small, confined space of the elevator.

His moaning is deeper and louder now and he urges her on with every thrust into her mouth. Her saliva covers his cock and drips uncontrollably out of her mouth and over her chin. "That's right you slut, suck that cock" he commands. The belt remains firm against her wrists as she continues to strain against it.

His breathing is quickening as she continues to take his dick deep into her throat...his one hand gripping the base of his shaft to steady it, while his other grasps her hair and head firmly as he pounds his cock and balls into her face.

She can sense him tensing now...and his moaning grows louder as he nears his climax.

But suddenly the moment is broken by the sound of her phone alarm, signalling the time for her call. It sits on his jacket in the corner of the elevator, on the floor where he had thrown them when she had first started to work on his cock.

He pulls his dick out from her lips in disgust.

"Please - just let me finish - I want you to come in mouth - let me taste you-"

"My concentration is broken. I'm not going to be able to fucking come now. You didn't blow me like you needed to get me off in time. I thought you wanted to be my slutty whore?"

"I do...I am...please..."

He steps off the belt and reaches to grab the phone, intending to throw it down and smash it on the floor.

"WAIT!" She screams. "Let me make this up to you." She pleads now in desperation. "I'll do anything."

He stares at her, his hand slowly stroking the shaft of his thick cock. Her saliva still glistening over the entire length of it. "It's too late" he replies.

"ANYTHING!" she yells.

He ponders the moment, emboldened by his control over her and situation.

"I have an idea" he says. "It's a dirty idea, but you are my dirty whore are you not?"

"Yes" she replies obediently.

He moves suddenly toward her and gives her the phone.

"Call in and mute it and put it on speaker." Relief washes over her as she dials the conference call number and enters the code. As the line clicks on she announces herself to the call: "Emily Swanson." Just as she finishes speaking he reaches over and hits the mute button and grabs her arm.

"Since you couldn't get me to come in your mouth in time before the call, I'm going to fuck you during this call and come in your tight little pussy instead." He again grabs the phone from her hand. "Is your pussy wet for me?"

"Yes ...yes...but what if I have to talk?"

"I'll hold the phone and un-mute it when I need to. You just concentrate on my cock inside you and on pleasing me." In the background he hears her boss running through the agenda. Is there no other way?

Before she can even protest an alternative he spins her around and violently reaches up her skirt, grabbing her drenched underwear and pulling it to the floor. Her skirt raised now, he pushes her over, exposing her tight, white ass and swollen pussy to him as he stands behind her. "Grab the railing. NOW!"

As her hands grasp the metal railing in front of her she feels his cock slam deep into her cunt as he takes her from behind. For a moment she loses all her bearings as she feels his stiff rod push inside her. His hand reaches over to her shoulder as he pushes her into him, his fucking getting more rhythmic and urgent. As his balls begin to pound against her clit the sound of the slapping grows louder and louder inside the elevator. She is so turned on by this violation that she is barely paying attention to the call when she hears her boss ask for her opinion on the current agenda item. She turns her head and sees that he has noticed already and paused his fucking and holds the phone in front of her mouth as he unmutes.

"Yes, David, I think...uhmm...that sounds like a good course of action. We can have that ready next week." She can barely get the words out as she feels his cock slowly retreat out of her pussy and press and rub along the top of her clit while she is talking. Her voice quivers as the pleasure of it shoots through her body. "I'll be...uhmm...happy to take the lead on that." She prays there will not be a follow-up question. She can barely stay standing now as he moves his cock alternatively in and out of her pussy and up over her clit. As they conference call moves to the next agenda item he re-mutes the phone just before his hand slaps down firmly onto her exposed ass cheek.

"I want to finish in your mouth. Beg for it. I want you to beg."

She is so turned on now she feels she just may come herself and she instinctively moves a hand from the railing toward her pussy. She wants nothing more than to touch herself as she helps him move toward climax. But as she begins rubbing her clit his hand swats down again firmly onto her ass.

"It's not your turn, slut. Instead, let me hear you beg."

"Please. Please come for me. Please...I'm yours. I'm your whore and I want to taste your come."

He returns to hard fucking now. Fucking and moaning and driving his cock faster and faster into her twat.

She hears his breathing go staccato and stutter...she knows he is about to explode into her, but out of the corner of her hearing she hears her boss call out "Emily...are you there?" With her partner right on the edge of orgasm she grabs the phone and unmutes just as his cock pulls out. She drops to her knees and turns to face him.

"I'm here...can you repeat that last part? I just-" and with those words he explodes all over her face. His hot come slathering itself all over her mouth, lips, eyes, hair..."-just got wrapped up and distracted by something." His jizz coats her and the phone. She goes back on mute and drops the phone to the floor whole as she guides his cock back into her mouth, eager to lick off any remaining come. She loves the taste of him, and the feel of being on her knees in front of him.

"That's a good girl, Emily. You do know your priorities."

She feels overwhelmed by the nastiness of the situation...of being on the call while being fucked.

And she loves it.

She wonders if her boss suspected anything. He never let on. She rejoins the call as they start to get dressed. But quickly her mind starts to wander...