Work Related

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
patricia51
patricia51
1,914 Followers

Instead of releasing my tension, my orgasm only built it. It was only three stumbling steps until I was pushing her back on the bed and falling on top of her. My legs trapped hers between them, sliding down until my body fully covered hers.

Betty moaned deeply. "Oh my god lover, you learn fast."

I kissed her again and then worked down her body. Her chin, her neck, her throat, were all way stops to be savored. My body never lost contact with hers. My nipples touched her stomach and then the swell of her mound as my lips found the valley between her breasts.

Now I was the aggressor. My tongue darted back and forth from one nipple to the other. I followed with my lips, capturing each one in turn, tugging on it, feeling it stiffen in my mouth as I let my lips flow over her small breasts, drinking and suckling each one. Then it was time to move on, I left wet kisses down her tummy and over the hem of her pantyhose.

I paused to decide, with her or with the hose. Both eventually, I thought. My pulse pounding, I slipped between her legs and inhaled her scent. The juices from her open slit had soaked the nylon material, leaving it all but transparent. I was hungry for her. My mouth closed on her and I sucked, trying to drink every drop of the moisture there. My tongue wiggled against her, licking her puffy lips, her pink slit, right through her hose. It felt so weird and yet so wonderful on my tongue.

Betty must have like it also. Her thighs were on my shoulders, her calves on my back. I worked up and down her open pussy until I reached her already unhooded clit. I dropped on hand to my own hard nub and as my tongue danced over hers I matched the motions with my fingers.

Oh GOD it felt so wild, so depraved, so naughty to be licking and sucking another woman's pussy. And so good. The taste of her was unlike anything I had ever experienced. I greedily swallowed, eager to hold her in my stomach. My lips closed over her clit. My fingers rubbed my own. I tried to match the building speed of both of them, feeling myself build and build.

Betty broke first. Her hands locked in my hair. She rammed my face against her, her hips raising up, her thighs closing, smothering me in her. Her heels drummed on my back as she screamed. I matched her cry for cry as my body erupted, spurred on by the incredible display of hers. My face was drenched suddenly, matching a soggy spot on the bed where my own juices were dripping.

When we both managed to stop shuddering, Betty drew me up for a long kiss. She peered deeply into my eyes.

"What?" I managed to ask.

"Are you sure you've never made love to another woman before?" At my vigorous nod, she sighed contentedly. "God, I can't even imagine then what its going to be like in the morning."

I couldn't either. But I knew I was going to need my strength. I spooned up against her and we went to sleep.

(The End)

* * * * *

(As always, comments are appreciated. Thank you as always to Marian for the time she spent editing this for me. You simply are the best.)

patricia51
patricia51
1,914 Followers
12