Work-Screwup

Story Info
Wife must pay for mistake made at work.
1.6k words
3.63
298.4k
19
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been married to my wife Cindy for 5 years. She's 29 1/2 Y.O., 5'6", 115 lbs, dirty blond shoulder length hair, and NICE 36B tits that love to be sucked.

Cindy has worked in a print shop for the last 3 years doing type setting, making copies and ordering business forms for customers who come in off the street, and their "regular" customers.

She was FAR from being a virgin when we started dating. She will sometimes tell me about many of the different guys she's fucked and sucked since high school. I, on the other hand, didn't have very much experience with other women growing up, so I really enjoyed her stories.

About 2 years ago I started bugging her about letting me watch her fuck and suck some other guy. Of course she always said that she didn't want or need anyone else, that I was all she needed. I knew that this was so much bullshit, but didn't want to hurt her feelings by saying it.

Anyway, about 6 months ago I went to her print shop at around 3:00 because I got off work early. They don't close until 5:00 so I was surprised to find the "Closed" sign on the door and the window blinds all drawn. Her car was still in the parking lot, were she always parks it, so I was a little perplexed about what was going on.

I went up and tried the door and was surprised to find that the lock hadn't caught in the doorframe. As I let myself into her shop I was amazed to see Cindy bent over her counter holding onto the front edge of it. Laying on the counter next to her were her pale yellow panties she had worn under her skirt that morning. Behind her was a tall "rough-looking" guy with shoulder length brown hair, who had her by the hips and was fucking her slow and steady. Cindy's eyes were closed, and every time this guy rammed his cock home Cindy would let out either a grunt or moan.

All I could think to do was say in a casual tone, "Now what do you call this?"

Both Cindy and the guy looked up at me, but the guy just kept fucking my wife.

Cindy then tried to explain between grunts and groans that she had messed up this guy's order, which might cost him his job. The guy then said that since she had fucked up his order, that she should at least let him fuck her.

As they were telling me this I walked behind the counter to get a better view. The guy had only had her bend over, flipped her skirt up over her ass, pulled off her panties and then started fucking her. She still had her blouse, skirt and shoes on.

A few seconds later Jerry, Cindy's boss, came out of the back press area. He seemed surprised to see me, but not to see Cindy being fucked.

I asked him what he thought of this and he just smiled and said that he liked the idea of payback. He then started clearing off Cindy's desk. I asked what he was doing that for, and he said that in screwing up this guys order she had cost him a great deal of money and that he also was going to get something out of it.

After he told me this I helped him finish clearing her desk.

About this time Bob, one of Jerry's good friends also came out of the back room. He smiled at me and said that Jerry thought that he would have a good time in getting some of Cindy's "payment" and invited him over. I REALLY liked this idea, and told them so.

As we were clearing off Cindy's desk the stranger started telling us how tight Cindy's pussy is. He even told me that I was lucky to get to fuck a "hot tight cunt" when ever I wanted.

While he was talking I watched him fucking Cindy. Every few pumps into her he would jab his thumb up her ass hole. This always made Cindy jump. I was really getting off watching this stranger fucking my wife.

A few seconds later, the guy fucking Cindy started to moan a little. He pulled his cock out of her pussy, stood her up and pushed her to her knees after turning her toward him. He then told her that she was going to finish him off with her "nasty little mouth". With that he stuck his cock into Cindy's mouth and had her suck him off. It only took a few seconds of her expert cock sucking until he shot a load of come into her hot mouth. She wasted no time in swallowing every drop of his come. Jerry and Bob both made sounds of approval with that.

This stranger then grabbed Cindy's panties off the counter and whipped his cock off before stuffing it back into his pants. He turned and walked out the door after that.

Cindy was standing by then and looked at me rather shyly and said she was sorry. I told her not to apologize to me, that Jerry was the one to apologize to.

As she turned toward Jerry he told her not to say anything, just to come over to him. He stood her in front of her desk and told her to take off her clothes. He then said that he only knew one thing that would make her huge mistake be ok.

Cindy slowly unbuttoned her blouse then dropped it onto the floor. She then unbuttoned her skirt and let it drop. As she reached around to unhook her bra she looked at me and said, "I'm really sorry." I rubbed my hard cock through my pants and said, "Hey, no problem!"

Jerry proceeded to grab and play with Cindy's tit's, while pulling on her already hard nipples. He then had her lay back across her desk, putting her ass on the very end, with her feet up on the desk next to her ass.

He then dropped his jeans and shorts and slammed his already hard cock into Cindy's hot wet pussy. Cindy had to grab the desk by her ass to keep from sliding off it head first.

Jerry slammed his cock into my wife for what seemed like an hour, all the time sucking on her tits, or at least playing with them and stretching out her nipples as far as they would go. He also kept telling her that she needed to be more careful in taking orders and dealing with their customers, unless she "wanted more of this!" He even told Bob that the guy wasn't lying about her having a "tight cunt". Both Bob and I were watching closely as Jerry's cock would almost pull her pussy inside out, then slam it home again to a slap of flesh.

All that Cindy seemed to know how to do was grunt "yes", and "oh-oh-oh" during the fucking from Jerry. Finally Cindy seemed to have the biggest orgasm I've seen her have. Her face went even redder, she held her breath and finally yelled "Oh God YES!" The whole time Jerry just kept fucking her as hard as ever.

He finally threw his head back and slammed his cock into Cindy's pussy one last time while yelling "OH YEA!" while he came in her.

While Jerry pulled out of her, Bob was already in position to take over the "payment plan". He also sucked on her tits, but he was rougher by giving her a half dozen hickies on each tit to remember him by. While Bob started fucking Cindy he told Jerry that he had never had "sloppy seconds" before. He also said that they were right, she did have a nice "tight cunt". He told me that if I needed help loosening her up, to just give him a call.

When Bob started fucking Cindy, Jerry walked up and grabbed Cindy's head, turning it so that she could lick his cock clean of their mixed juices.

In only a few short minutes Bob also shot a load of hot come into my wife. He also made her lick his cock clean, something I found VERY HOT!

Jerry asked me if I was going to have some of her pussy, but I told him that it looked too used. However, I made Cindy get back on her knees and give me a full blow job in front of her boss and his friend. It didn't take much time at all until I shot a load of come down he throat. She really IS a good cock sucker actually.

As I got my self around I asked Jerry if they were closing for the day, and he said "no" they had too much other business to take care of. I went home alone after that.

That was about 6 months ago now. Since then, EVERY Friday night Cindy comes home late. At first I asked what was going on, and she always replied that she just kept making mistakes at work. Then I found out that Jerry has been having her service him and some of his buddies. He's even had her service a couple "special" customers, two, which happen to be women, and one who is a friend of mine from MY work. I haven't been allowed to watch anymore performances, but Cindy tells me about each and every one of them, and lets me have her afterwards.