Work Study Ch. 05

Story Info
Layla is prepared and attends another class.
3k words
4.46
65.8k
18

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 04/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kammakazi
kammakazi
102 Followers

I stretched out on my king size bed, enjoying the last few minutes of sleep before my maid would arrive to prep me for a full day of classes. I thought about the prior afternoon, shuddering as I realized I was still swollen between my legs. I reached under the covers and felt slightly nauseated as I realized that I was wet, presumably from the day before.

I couldn't believe what was happening to me. In just three days, I had become accustomed to frequent orgasms, parading around in next to nothing, and begging for release in front of rooms full of strangers. After cunnilingus class the day before, I had attended a class that required me to watch an hour long porn video while sitting on a vibrator. The professor hooked us up to monitors that measured our orgasms, forcing us to record each one in a log. Afterwards, I had a break and was required to return to my room to bathe away the day's cum. I spent the afternoon in a class that involved learning how to seductively undress and "please" our clients through dance. Even though it was the least sexually stimulating class of all, I could already tell that it would be the most challenging for me.

The door opened, and my maid stuck her head in, "Hello. Good morning," she said, in her soft, Russian accent. "Let's get you into the tub." She hobbled over to the bathroom, and I could hear her begin to draw me a bath. Helga was a much older woman, who walked with a limp and had warts on her neck. Despite her appearance, she was kind and made me feel cared for in this new, confusing place.

Once the bath was ready, I slipped out from under the covers and padded over to the tub. Helga had filled the tub with suds, and the room smelled of lavender. I lowered myself into the bath, all pretense of modesty between Helga and me gone. The warmth of the water soothed my sore muscles and helped calm the intensity between my thighs. I relaxed further as Helga massaged my shoulders with a loofah and slowly soaped down my chest and under my arms. After relaxing for a few minutes, she asked me to stand, and I complied. She soaped between my legs and drained the tub.

"Soon, you need wax," Helga said, tapping between my legs and patting my butt. "I schedule for you."

I blushed and raised my arms as she wrapped a giant towel around my chest. I enjoyed the warmth of the soft cotton for a few minutes before I was asked to disrobe again and head to the shower. There, Helga directed me to face the wall and lean over while grabbing my ass cheeks in each hand. As much as I hated this part of my morning routine, I knew that there was no use fighting it. I leaned over and spread my ass cheeks as far as I could. Helga rimmed my back entrance with her index finger, spreading lube around. She inserted one finger and pushed it slowly in and out. I instinctively flinched.

"Relax," Helga said, pushing the lube in and out of my tight, little hole. "I will put the tube up now."

I took a deep breath and let it out as Helga inserted a tube, about the size of her finger, into my hole. The cold liquid began to fill me until I could hardly stand it anymore.

"You will hold for one minute today," Helga said, setting a timer. "We will increase the time each day to get you extra clean."

I breathed deeply, trying to think of anything besides the fullness in my rectum. My stomach began to cramp as the liquid filled me, and I began to whimper quietly as the clock ticked down. Finally, I heard the quiet alarm sounding, and Helga stepped out of the shower as I released the liquid from my bowels. The daily enema was something I was not sure I would ever get used to, and I wondered when anal play would actually begin so that it would be useful.

After rinsing my legs off, I stepped out of the shower and dried off. Helga directed me to the bed, and I laid down. She took a syringe out of her bag and gave me my daily dose of hormones, directly to my clit. She then gave me a cup with two pills (more hormones) and a glass of water.

"Once you get dressed, you will be ready for the day," Helga said. "See you tomorrow."

I put on my white lingerie and left for the cafeteria. Today I was responsible for getting myself to and from classes, and I missed the comfort of having Jasmine by my side as I walked outside and across the brick walk to the cafeteria. Although I had met some of the other girls through classes, I wasn't sure I would ever get used to walking around nearly naked.

After breakfast, I made my way to my first class. While some classes met more than once per week, I had "Deep Throat" on my schedule rather than "Cunnilingus" today. I entered the classroom, noticing that it was set up differently than the classes I had attended yesterday. Rather than tables and chairs, the classroom was less formal and consisted of furniture that looked as if it belonged in a living room rather than a classroom. There were several men, wearing robes, seated around the room.

As I entered the room, with several other girls milling around the doorway, a professor stated, "Girls, take a place on the floor in front of a male of your choosing. You should be on your knees."

I blushed, wondering how I would choose who to kneel by. I did not want to seem overly eager although this was a class that I felt much more comfortable with than the others. As I was surveying the room, a dark haired gentleman with dark blue eyes caught my attention. He had a broad chest and long legs. I suspected that he might have too much between his legs to make this class easy, but I walked towards him anyway. As I approached him, he smiled and said, "Hi, I'm Mark."

I blushed, looking down at the floor and replied, "I'm Layla."

"It's nice to meet you, Layla," he said, laughing a little bit to himself. "I promise to be a nice partner."

I took my place on the floor, and turned my torso to look up at the front of the classroom. The professor was leaning against his desk, and a beautiful brunette was taking her place on the floor in front of him. I noticed that her face was displayed on the white screen in the center of the room.

"I'm Professor Harvey," he stated. "But you can call me 'Prof.' Today we'll be learning about how to give a good blow job, and I have Starr here to help demonstrate." As he introduced himself, Prof undid his robe and pushed Starr's head towards his huge cock. It was already erect, and she quickly began swirling her tongue around the head. Prof closed his eyes and took a deep breath before continuing, "Girls, take note of her technique. You want to start by making sure your partner is fully erect before attempting to take him further into your mouth."

Starr continued to lick the tip of his hard dick, and I was amazed to see it swell further. She began to lick it up and down, like an ice cream cone, and Prof threw his head back as he relaxed further.

"Let's have you start by making sure your partners are fully aroused," he said, panting as Starr began bobbing her head up and down on his length.

I turned back towards Mark and noticed that he had untied his robe. He sat forward slightly on the wing back chair he sat in, and I noticed that he was already starting to get hard. I looked up at him as I tongued the tip of his dick lightly. I felt his arousal grow as I circled his cock with one fist while making figure eights with my tongue around the head of his growing penis. I felt him suck in his breath, relaxing as I slowly licked up and down his length.

"No hands, ladies," Prof said, breathing heavily as Starr continued her assault on his member. "As you...God...take more of your partner...into your mouth, take your hands off his dick."

I let go of Mark's engorged cock and began taking more of him into my mouth. I bobbed up and down, swirling my tongue as I slowly took in the first half of his cock. I felt him lean back into the chair, and he ran his fingers through my hair. I appreciated his enthusiasm and took more of him into my mouth. I felt the head of his dick push into the back of my throat, and I pulled back, allowing myself to take a breath before plunging back down his length.

As I worked, swirling his length with my tongue while taking more and more of him into my throat, Mark began to pull at my hair. I felt him press lightly on the back of my head as I increased my speed on his member. He pumped into me, breathing heavily and moaning. I heard other men moaning around me, and I wondered whether I should let him cum or hold off.

"Stop!" I heard Prof say, and I quickly pulled my mouth off of Mark and looked up at the front of the room. Mark groaned, attempting to push my head back towards his cock.

"Begin to pump your partner's dick with your hand while you look up here," Prof said, breathing heavily as Starr pumped his cock with her fist. "Rather than allowing your partner to cum right away, slow down your pace and try to take him even further into the back of your throat. When he says he needs to cum, allow him to use your mouthe as a fuck hole. He will control you, and you will let it happen."

I continued looking up at the front of the room, watching as Starr began sucking Prof's dick again. This time, rather than bobbing up and down, she lowered her head as far down his shaft as she could and paused. She held her lips, pressed up against his balls, as long as she could before coming up for air. I watched her do it one more time before I heard Mark begging.

"Suck my dick," he said, "please." I turned towards him and wrapped my lips around his cock. I slowly pushed myself down his length until I felt him in the back of my throat. I quickly rose back up and took a breath before plunging down again and willing myself to go further. I breathed through my nose and tried not to gag, pushing my lips towards his balls.

"Oh, yeah. Just like that," he said, pushing my head softly towards the bottom of his shaft. "That's good, baby."

I lifted my head again, my eyes watering from the lack of air. "I think you can go deeper," Mark said, as I looked up at him. "I want you to lick my balls."

I licked the head of his cock and swirled again with my tongue. Mark pressed his hand into the back of my head, and I lowered my mouth over him, trying to fill my throat with his length. When I couldn't go any further, Mark began pumping into me.

"Open your mouth," he said. I obliged, opening my mouth in an 'O' around his dick. He began pumping faster, pushing his cock in and out of my waiting hole. I felt him touch the back of my throat over and over again, but I breathed through my nose to avoid gagging. He gripped the back of my hair and groaned. "I'm gonna cum," he said, "don't close your mouth."

I looked up at him, remembering a tip from the porn videos I had watched yesterday. "Yes, look at me while I fuck your pretty little mouth," Mark said, pumping faster. I tasted the salty pre-cum on my tongue as he continued to assault my mouth. I heard him groan and opened my mouth wider. He finished inside me, and I swallowed.

When he was finished, he slumped in his chair, and I looked up at the front of the room. Prof was looking around the room, watching the girls finish off their partners. While some of the girls were seated quietly, others continued to get face fucked by the men in the room.

After a few minutes, all of the men in the room were satisfied. I looked at Mark and, to my surprise, his cock was becoming erect again. He smiled down at me. "What, did you think you were the only ones who got the good hormones?" I looked up at him, wondering what else we would do in this class.

"Girls, we are going to go into the room next door," Prof said. "Follow the men please."

With that, the men stood up and walked over to a door that connected the room we were in to another classroom. As I entered the room behind Mark, I noticed that this room was filled with tables.

"Get onto a table and lie on your back," Prof said.

I walked over to a table and climbed up. I was hoping Mark was going to climb on top of me. My pussy was swollen and wet from sucking him off. I wanted to be filled and didn't want to wait.

To my surprise, Mark stood at the head of the table, directly in front of my eyes. He softly grabbed me under the arms and pulled me a few inches up the table, so that my head was hanging off the table. I realized what he wanted me to do, and I opened my mouth. Mark positioned the tip of his cock in front of my waiting lips and pressed it into my hole slowly. I swirled the tip with my tongue, trying to tease him. As he pushed further into me, my heart began to race. I didn't know how it would feel to have my mouth fucked in this position. I worried that he would go too deep into my throat.

As I tongued Mark's dick, Prof came over to my table. "Very nice," he said, looking down at my mouth. "I like your method. Slow and steady is a good way to start."

I wrapped my lips around Mark's cock and allowed him to start pumping slowly in and out of my mouth. As he fucked my throat, I felt Prof's hands on my hips.

"It looks like you're enjoying yourself," he said. I flushed, wondering how he could tell. "I don't know if I have ever seen someone get so wet from giving head," he continued, placing his palm against my mound. "I can feel you through your panties. You're soaked."

I flushed, feeling the heat rise from my chest up to my cheeks as Mark groaned and pumped his dick further down my throat. The professor slipped his hands under my panty straps and pulled them down my legs. I tried to look around to see if any of the other girls were being stripped, but I couldn't see past Mark's thighs. I felt a finger in my slit and moaned despite my embarrassment. The professor trailed his finger up and down my wet sex, paying particular attention to my swollen clit.

As Mark slowed his rhythm, the professor inserted two fingers into my pussy. He began fucking me, pushing his fingers in and out, hooking them up inside me. I could feel him reach my "G" spot, and I yelped around Mark's hard cock. Prof continued fucking me, and Mark matched his rhythm. I was impaled on both ends, with Mark pumping into my throat and Prof fucking me with his fingers.

"You are so into this," Prof said, slipping a third finger into my hole. "You're such a whore." His fingers filled me, and I began to moan as he and Mark increased their pace. Tears were streaming down my face as Mark pumped faster and faster into my throat. Prof pushed in and out of me again and again, and I began to buck against the pleasure.

"Please," I begged. "Pl-" I tried to beg but was interrupted my Mark's huge cock.

"What was that?" asked Prof.

"I...want...to...cum," I said, trying to speak as clearly as possibly around Mark's girth. "Pl-ease."

Mark groaned, "Don't close your mouth," he said. "Let me dump my load into your fuck hole," he yelled, pumping into my open mouth.

I allowed him to use my face, pushing himself in and out, faster and faster. After a minute, I could taste his salty cum and swallowed as much as I could. When he was finished, I resumed my begging. My cunt was burning and needy.

"Please let me cum," I said. "Please, please. Oh...my God."

"What do you think?" Prof asked, looking up at Mark. "Has she earned an orgasm today?"

"Oh yeah," Mark replied, grinning. "I'd say so."

Prof looked down at me. "Fine," he said. "Go ahead." He continued fucking me with his fingers, and I let myself succumb to the sensations between my legs and in my belly. I bucked against his fingers, grabbing on of my nipples and pressing it between my fingers and thumb. I moaned loudly as I let the orgasm overtake me.

"Oh my God, yes!" I shouted, shuddering as the pleasure radiated through me. "Thank you," I said, remembering that professors appreciated gratitude. "Thank you," I repeated, shaking and gasping as the final throws of pleasure coursed through me.

"You're welcome," Prof said, pulling his fingers out of me and wiping my wetness off on my thigh.

I pushed myself down on the table, resting my head and letting it roll to the side. As I looked around the room, I flushed with embarrassment as I realized all the girls were staring at me.

kammakazi
kammakazi
102 Followers