Work Trip Gone Submissive

Story Info
Work trip, gone... right! Night 1.
930 words
3.84
16.1k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After months of looking for a new job, I found one! My wife and I were so excited! She was so happy that I actually got a real, passionate BJ. OMG! I felt like a man again. But that wouldn't last too long.

My new job was being a driver for a nation wide company. Cool. The only thing I didn't understand was that i had to fly out to Texas and "learn how to drive" their trucks. I didn't like the idea of spending the week away from my wife and son. But I had to do what I had to do. So extremely early Sunday morning I flew out, and after a layover. I finally made it to Dallas in the early evening. The company car that was to pick me up wasn't there. I called them. They were scheduled to be there a hour later. Great i thought to myself. So I figured I'd head to restroom to kill some time. Let me tell you this... that restroom visit changed the outlook of my week away!

So I get to the stull and sit on the toilet. Texting my wife I landed and am waiting for the car now. Waiting for her to respond I start looking at the graffiti on the wall. Some funny, some stupid. Then I see something. All it said was "Learn the real you while in Dallas." As soon as I read that I got hard. At this point in my life I've suck a few cocks. I've taken one in the ass. But its been a pump and dump situation. I've always fantasized about being Dominated. I've always Dominated my wife. Was so curious and turn on, I downloaded the app! Then i got the text the driver was here. So out to the car I went.

The ride to the hotel didn't take that long. Maybe 20 minutes. And in that time I opened the app and found him! He was older, the profile said 58. I myself at this point am only 23. Nervously I opened the text box and wrote:

'Hello Sir, I just landed in Dallas a hour ago. And I'm here for the next week.'

I took a deep breath and hit the send button! My heart was pounding a mile a minute! I can't believe I did that!

I get to the hotel desk to check in. Filling out the paperwork my phone vibrated! Was it my wife, or was it sir. I got the key to my room. And I rushed upstairs as quickly as I possibly could. I ran into the room, through my stuff on the floor and jumped into bed. I was gitty, like a high school girl talking to the hot jock! I pull out my phone. IT'S SIR!! And he didn't waste any time into wanting to know about his next pet.

Sir: Hello boy, welcome to Dallas, I look forward to owning you this week. Tell me what hotel and room number you are in. Why are you in my city. And send me a full nude.

Me: (photo attached) Holiday inn, room 412. Work training.

Sir: Nice clit boy. Are you ready to submit to me all week. I will respect your professional schedule. But your free time is now owned by me!

Me: I think I am Sir.

Sir: No thinking! Yes or No!

Me: Yes!

Sir: I'll be there in a half hour. Be naked!

Me: Yes Sir

OMG I thought to myself. What did I just do? That was the longest half hour ever! Then!

*knock! knock! knock!*

Heres me naked going to open the door. I look through the peep hole. There is a tall older, little over weighted man with a black roller luggage bag. It was him, I slowly opened the door. Hiding my naked self behind the door. Come in i said. Sir said thank you, and pushed the door wide open. I jumped out of the way! My door now completely open master walks in slowly. As he does, a couple walks past my room. Seeing me naked with a semi hard cock and a older man walking in. Again OMG I thought. The door finally shuts!

Sir says to me without even looking at me. "Let's get to know each other better. Come suck my cock. Lets see if your serious." Without saying anything, I showed Sir I was serious! I sucked him for almost an hour. He was 8 inches rock hard! Then finally without warning without any signs he jizzed in my mouth. I was so shocked and caught off guard I spit it out on the bed.

Sir: Well I see I'll have to break you of that habit this week.

Me: Yes sir sorry sir. I'll get a towel to clean that up.

Sir: No, you're going to sleep in it tonight. Let my juices soak into your skin. Understood?

Me: Yes sir

Sir: Good. Its late, you had a long day. Lets go to bed. Tomorrow when you're done with your job training the real fun begins.

As Sir is saying this, he opens his bag and starts pulling out toys. Couple dildo, a anal plug, paddle, hand cuffs and few things i couldn't tell.

Sir: Good night pet. No touching that clit.

Me: Yes Sir, I won't, good night.

Now I'm laying in bed, in this strangers cum, replaying everything that just happened today. Sir was right, it was a long day...and I still have the rest of the week to go!