Working 9 To 5, & Then Some

Story Info
What is it about that office "girl" that sits just two feet away?
523 words
1.62
40k
1
0
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The day was quiet and all the nitty gritty detail work was filed, finished or forgotten. Adam was was looking at the clock and thinking about more than just lunch. Lilith, his "manager" was thrusting her tightly bound chest towards the fifth appreciative customer of the morning.

"Yeah, the operation went just fine," she cooed, batting her eyes and pouting just slightly, "but I'm never satisfied now. Robert just can't keep up..."

"Who could, with the weight he carries around," grinned Steve, a ZZ top look-alike who played bass with Lilith's favorite local band. "Have you suggested an exercise program?"

"Ha, the only exercise he'll ever get is chasing the guy that falls into my web," she purred, raising one eyebrow slowly.

"I'll post warning signs," said Steve. They stared at each other for a full minute before Steve looked away with a sigh.

"It's been fun all with all you faux fuck friends, but paying clients await."

"They all say that," growled Lil, as Steve slunk out of the office with a guilty expression on his face.

Adam watched her voluptuous frame tense and relax as she stared at the closed door. Slowly, slowly he turned his chair towards her. Moving gently so that he could only hear his pounding heart, Adam crossed the three feet to the back of her chair. Before she turned back to her desk, he firmly gripped her shoulders and started to rub and warm them.

"Don't, please," she whispered as her muscles relaxed under his insistent and gradually harder ministrations.

"Why not?"

"You don't... don't know what pressure I'm in."

"I think I do," he said, "My Aunt had a..."

Lilith cut him off with a hand on his.

"No, not that kind of pressure; If you start, are you ready to follow through? What about Lucy?"

She sqeezed his hand, kissed it and looked up at her twisted office partner, a tear forming in her naked eye.

"We'll just have to find a Ricky to work on Lucy's house. She'll be much more receptive after the foreman teaches her the basics."

Adam stood up and took a step back, "Come here, I want to show you something."

Lillith turned away, her heart in her cunt, screaming love songs to her like it had when she was drilling her staff sargeant at Camp Pendleton years before.

She stood up slowly with her back to him, but before she could take a step, Adam slapped her hard on her tightly denimed ass.

Lillith gasped at the stinging sensation, then sighed as Adam's hand slid down and between her legs, parting her outer love lips through the rough fabric. His right hand stayed there as his left snaked up her side to pinch one quickly hardening nipple.

Adam grinned. "I slapped or pinched three girls like that when I was in the seventh grade. A friend said I would regret it for the rest of my life. He was wrong. Of course I didn't linger. Maybe that's what I'm supposed to regret."

He leaned forward and whispered in her ear.

"Unzip your pants..."

(Insert your own scenario here...;)