Working at a Hucow Farm

Story Info
When the life of livestock becomes tempting to the farmhand.
8k words
4.67
169.2k
261

Part 1 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/01/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Heather26
Heather26
2,092 Followers

'And this is where the milk is stored.'

I looked up at the big metal containers that filled the room. Pipes spiralled out of them and into the walls, reaching far into the facility beyond. A truck pulled into the loading bay, filling the room with the echoing roar of its engine.

'IT GOES FROM HERE TO THE BOTTLING PLANT!' Jodie shouted over the noise of the truck before the engine cut and silence once more filled the room. 'Ah, that's better.'

I watched as men guided a pipe onto the top of the tanker truck, barking instructions at each other as they maneuvered it.

'Will I need to help with filling up the trucks?'

'Oh no, that's for the factory crew. We work inside.'

She motioned for me to follow her and we stepped back through the offices to the barn. I gazed around at the piles of paperwork and spreadsheets open on computers. Jodie noticed my bewildered look.

'Don't worry, we have the easiest job here. Everything else is taken care of by those who know how to.'

'Okay.'

I hoped she was right.

We stopped by a stall where a group of two other workers were standing.

'Fellas, this is Melissa. She'll be working with us starting today.'

'Welcome.' One of them waved to me before turning back to his partner. 'You got that leash on yet?'

'Yep.'

I felt my heart quicken as I watched. The first worker opened the stall gate wide to let the other guide a large muscular man out. He was completely naked with his member swinging heavily between his legs with each step. It had to be at least 10 inches long, and he wasn't even hard. He was a bull.

'You're welcome to let the newbie observe, Jodie. She can learn from the best for a change.'

Jodie turned to me with a smirk.

'This is Sydney. He's an ass.'

'Yeah man, finest ass on the farm.'

Sydney accentuated his stride with some over-exaggerated hip swings.

Jodie laughed. 'You know you're standing next to a bull when you say that.

The bull's ass looked like it was chiselled from stone. The muscles of his back led down to it perfectly.

'Damn right.' Sydney slapped the bull's ass. 'C'mon, get it cowboy! We've got some fun for you today!'

'Sydney's giving a great example of how not to act when working here.'

'Don't listen to her. Having fun with the work is what makes the days go by faster.'

I followed them through the barn until we stopped by a stall. Once again, my heart beat fast as they opened the gate. Inside lay a blonde woman completely nude. Her breasts were unthinkably huge, spilled out on her bed of hay. She was a hucow.

She shot up as Sydney led the bull into her pen. He began to pull on the leash, grunting at the sight of the hucow. His cock lengthened and stood up before him; rock hard in a second. She also reacted to his presence, getting up onto all fours and turning around to present to him. She looked back over her shoulder, ignoring everyone else in the pen. Her eyes trained on the bull.

Sydney unclipped the leash and let the bull go. He ran straight to the hucow, plunging his cock into her waiting pussy. They both moaned loudly as they began to rut. It made me a bit embarrassed to hear just how wet she already was. His cock glistened every time it emerged from her flushed lips. I couldn't believe how much of his huge cock was disappearing inside her. It just didn't make sense.

I jumped as Jodie tapped my arm.

'While the bull breeds her, we get to work. Don't worry, they'll be going at it for a while.'

She led me away, showing how to clean the stall and add new straw to her bed. All the while, I found my gaze drawn back to the hucow moaning beneath that bull.

Eventually the bull let out a long grunt, pulling himself deep into the hucow. Cum overflowed from her pussy, pooling on the floor between her legs.

'Dammit!'

Sydney threw his broom while his co-worker cheered. Perplexed, I watched as he pulled a twenty from his pocket and slapped it into his co-worker's hand.

'Ol' ten-minute bull.' He said, flexing the twenty between his hands.

Sydney patted the bull's chest as he re-attached the leash.

'C'mon, man. What was all that stamina training for.'

'Stop horsing around you two.'

Jodie got the mop bucket ready, motioning for the hucow to be moved away from the pool of cum on the floor.

'#926 over in barn four can last thirty minutes.'

'Then go train him.'

The bull huffed and grunted as he was pulled away from the hucow.

'I know, boy. She is a pretty hucow.' He looked over her. 'Hmm, maybe that's the problem, I'd bust fast with her too.'

'Oh my god, can you focus on your job and not your wank fantasies for a moment!'

'Fine, fine. Are you going to show the newbie how to clean this guy?'

'Yeah, here.' She handed him the mop in exchange for the leash.

'Wait, no. Don't you want to finish mopping first?'

Jodie smirked.

'Have a little fun with it. It'll make the day go faster.'

She motioned for me to follow her as she led the bull out of the pen. I looked back one last time at the hucow, still with her ass in the air, her legs twitching ever so slightly.

'I'll show you how to clean the bulls after they've mated. We pride ourselves on keeping our livestock in the best condition here.'

'That was all... a bit intense.'

'You haven't seen them mate before?'

'No.'

'Your school didn't have a trip to a farm?'

'We did, but there wasn't any breeding going on when we were there.'

'Ah, well you've seen it now. It's quite rough, isn't it? But this boy did well, didn't you?'

She gave him a scratch behind the ear. His gaze fell down onto her and he reached for her ass with a large hand.'

'No!' She slapped it away. 'They are mostly calm after mating. We sometimes get the men to handle them before as they can be a bit rowdy.'

I looked over the bull. His eyes had looked wild when he was mating, but they seemed vacant now.

'How stupid are they?'

'Very. They're like animals. All that goes on in that brain is eating, sleeping and mating.' She opened the pen gate and led him back inside. 'Get me that bucket and sponge. We need some warm water and soap.'

I filled the bucket and brought it over to her.

'Good, now watch. We want to wash them thoroughly.'

The bull moaned as she scrubbed the sponge over his chest. She smiled.

'You like that, do you boy?' She turned to me. 'They always like this part.'

She brought the sponge to his still-sticky cock and washed it. As she moved the sponge over its length it grew hard in her hands.

'This does make it easier to clean. But be careful not to get him too excited. We sell their cum to ranches around the world. The company will get very upset if you waste a drop of it having fun.'

I stared at the huge cock pointing at me. It twitched with every stroke of her sponge. He tried working his hips into her strokes, but she admonished him every time.

'Now we give him a quick rinse off under the shower and we're done.'

'That doesn't seem too hard.'

'It isn't, but you'll be doing it a lot. He'll probably go to sleep now, so let me show you some of your other tasks.'

She led me out of the pen and around the rest of the barn. Every now and then I could hear a hucow moaning at the top of her lungs as she was bred somewhere in the endless rows of pens.

~~~~~~

A few months had passed since I started working at the dairy farm. Jodie had introduced me to all aspects of maintaining the hucows and bulls. Cleaning, feeding, milking, giving them exercise, helping with medical check-ups. I had become a real farmer.

I walked around town on my day off. A day like today called for some shopping. The farm paid well and I could use some new clothes.

Soon I had a few bags in hand of various things. A café sat on the corner of a street. It was about morning tea time, and I could use a coffee.

As I approached, a well-dressed woman excited a shop ahead and strode toward the café. She held a leash, pulling a hucow behind her. It had become a fashionable thing to have a pet hucow, though I had never understood it. She followed her on all fours, her huge breasts hitting the pavement with each step. Luckily this owner was kind enough to have protective nipple cups on her. They clinked against the ground, giving almost a bell-like sound to her movement.

I watched as she tied the hucow's leash to a post and headed inside the café. The hucow sat back with a confused look at the door. Her huge breasts took up most of her front. I couldn't imagine having tits that big. I was a nice perky B-cup. Manageable. The hucow before me couldn't move her arm without knocking her pendulous breasts.

I could remember the first time seeing a hucow on a school trip. A real one, that is. Not the cartoony buxom woman with a cowprint bikini that they showed in ads. It was on a field trip during our last year of school.

Actually, the first real hucow I saw wasn't even the one worth remembering. It was my classmate.

I didn't know her. She always sat at the back of the room and kept to herself. I went to the same primary school as her and could remember the day when we talked about what our parents did for work. She had said that her mother became a hucow after she was born. Some of the girls teased her for that as we grew older. Cruel words about how many brothers and sisters she'd have by now as her mother was bred again and again. I had never even learnt that hucows got bred until high school. There is always that one kid who knows these things when you're kids.

Near the beginning of our final year of high school she disappeared. I had just assumed she transferred schools at the time. Then we found her at the farm during our field trip. She had huge cow tits and was on all fours, the milk pumps pulling at her teats. She was pregnant too, a breeding hucow like her mother. She only barely seemed to recognise us, though she couldn't focus as her eyes kept rolling back during her milking. I had given her a pat, but she kept pushing her butt into my hand. At the time I thought she didn't want me to pat her, but knowing what I now know from the farm, she was undoubtedly horny and wanted me to play with her needy pussy. Hucows always seem to be wet.

I had always wondered what drove her to become a hucow. Had the words of those girls led her to believe that she was destined to become like her mother? Or had the endless descriptions of how much her mother was getting bred excited her into curiosity?

The hucow in front of the café stood back up on all fours and walked toward the gutter. She squatted her pussy down low and began to urinate. I could never imagine being like that. Naked and peeing in public. She pawed at her nipple cups, trying to free them, but she couldn't work it out.

Some teenage boys nearby began pointing and whispering excitedly amongst themselves. It annoyed me. Couldn't they show some decency and look away? Sure she was a hucow, but her body still resembled a woman's. These stupid kids, acting like seeing a hucow was anything worthwhile. What would they think if they saw a real woman's body like mine?

I suddenly had a mental image of myself in the place of that hucow, huge tits and all, getting ogled by those horny boys. I shook my head, but the surreal feeling of that situation lingered.

I hurried into the café, turning my back on the leashed hucow.

~~~~~~~~~

I sat on a stool in #1134's pen, watching her be milked. She was an Asian lady who looked to be in her 40's and was around nine months pregnant. Her records said she had been here for 3 years.

How did she get to the point of wanting to become a hucow?

She moaned in pleasure as the pumps tugged on her teats. She tried rubbing her pussy, but she didn't look satisfied from it.

'Here.'

I shuffled over and swatted her hand away. I inserted two fingers into her pussy. She was hot to the touch inside, and more wet than I had ever been in my life.

'Does that feel good?'

She didn't respond. Just continued to moan. I could hear another hucow moaning loudly as she was bred elsewhere. It was a common sound here.

I inserted another finger. Her pussy was so puffy and soft. Hucows had extra fat around the walls of their pussy. It was just something about their physiology. It made their pussies very pliable. More so than a normal womans.

I pulled my fingers out and squeezed my hand into a thin shape. I pushed my hand back into her and felt the folds of her pussy stretch to accept the invading mass. My hand and then wrist sank into her, her soft walls pressing down on me.

'You like that, don't you girl?'

She looked back at me and for a moment I thought she might have understood my words, but she just stared at me with vacant eyes, pushing her hips back on my arm.

'Blink twice real fast and I'll push in deeper.'

She just stared back.

'Figures.'

I pushed my arm in, seeing how far it would go. Hucows had longer birth canals than humans. Given the size of a bull's cocks, they needed to. The first time I had felt around inside one, I had understood how that bull's cock had disappeared inside that hucow so easily.

I felt my fist bump against her cervix. So close to reaching my elbow, but no cigar. I pulled back a bit and played with her cervix with my finger. One more quirk of hucows, their cervix was always at a certain state of dilation compared to humans. Or maybe they were just as pliable as their pussies. I inserted my finger into her cervix and felt the muscles squeeze around it. She seemed to like that. I could feel the amniotic sack of her baby press against my finger. I should be careful not to damage it.

'Who were you before you came here?'

No response.

'Were you smart? A career woman? A housewife?'

My thoughts returned to the girl from school's mother. Had this lady left a family behind to be milked and bred all day without a care in her head?

'How does it feel? Being bred like this?'

Her eyes bore into mine, her eyelids flickering at my slightest touch against her cervix. She looked like she was in so much pleasure.

I heard footsteps approaching the pen and quickly pulled my arm from her pussy. I covered it with a towel as Jodie peeked over the fence.

'Hey, can you give #988 a clean?'

I hid my arm as best I could. It was glistening with #1134's juices.

'Was that who I was hearing?' I asked.

'His bitch, yeah. Come have lunch after you're done.'

'Okay, I will.'

She left, leaving my heart racing. I could have just said that I was checking how her pregnancy was going, but I panicked. Why did I panic? Were my thoughts really that guilty?

#1134 remained where she was, moaning on all fours as her milk pumps worked away at her teats. I finished wiping her juices from my arm and threw the towel onto the stool.

'Have fun.'

I closed the pen gate behind me and headed for #988's. I waved to my co-workers as I passed them. Sydney was exceptionally animated today.

'You on lunch now?'

'No, I have to clean #988.'

'Ha! You'll be there for a while. I promise I won't eat all the fried rice before you're done.'

'I'll see you guys in a bit.'

I soon arrived and opened the pen gate to #988's stall. He sat on the hay, looking spaced out. There were strands of cum stuck to his cock.

'Oh, #988. I swear you get more on you than in her.'

He perked up upon seeing me and stood up. His cock slowly growing.

'Down boy. Geez, are you that happy to see me?'

My curiosity for the intelligence of the livestock played on my mind as I filled a bucket with warm water. I sat him back down as I approached, keeping his hands away from my hips.

'What's two plus two?'

He grabbed my ass, one of his large fingers making contact with the skin close to my labia through my pants. I would be lying if I said it didn't give my pussy a shock.

'Nooo~. What's two plus two?'

He looked at me blankly.

'Well, maybe you're just like a dog instead; excited to see his favourite keeper.'

I washed him down, feeling his hard cock throb between my hands as I scrubbed the mess from it. He grew more and more excited, bucking his hips into my hands.

'Ahh!'

I gasped as I was knocked back off my stool, reaching out with my hand to stop his cock from jabbing into my stomach.

'Be careful, big guy. Why do you always have so much energy with me?'

My left hand was now sticky with his cum from where I had blocked his cock. I should have cleaned from the tip down. As I stared at the sticky mess on my hand, a thought popped into my head.

I lifted my hand to my mouth and tasted a bit of it. To my surprise it didn't taste too bad. I'd sucked off a guy before, and it was salty and gross. This seemed sweeter. Less salty. Something was different about it.

'You should let some of the hucows suck you off. They'd enjoy this.'

She knew that would never happen. They both just wanted to breed. Fellatio was a bit beyond their brainpower.

I took one more taste of his cum before washing my hand in the bucket. It tasted somewhat familiar. I could swear I had eaten a cake that tasted like this once. Maybe bull cum was sold to more places than just ranches without bulls.

'Come on, boy. Let's finish getting you cleaned up.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I found myself masturbating more since beginning work at the farm.

Being around hucows mating and cleaning cocks was having an effect on me. At least that was how I reasoned it. My fantasies drifted toward thoughts of the bulls fucking me or being stripped naked in front of my co-workers like one of the hucows.

These fantasies had become a worm that buried itself deep in my thoughts. Seeing a bull and hucow mating would remind me of fantasies from previous nights. I found myself enjoying cleaning the bulls after their mating more and more.

One day I joined Jodie in a pen as she hooked a hucow up to a milker.

'Do you ever find it sexually charged working here?'

She looked up at me with a wry smile.

'Oh, got your eye on someone? What's his name? Let me guess, Geoff from the factory crew?'

'What? No, nothing like that.'

'Aw, it's okay. You can tell me. I can hook you two up.'

'I meant do you, you know... ever find it weird working around all this breeding?'

'Hmm? No.'

'Really?'

'Yeah, I mean, they're just livestock, Melissa.'

'Yeah, but...'

I was starting to feel foolish. She stood up and dusted the hay from her pants.

'Maybe you're just still a bit awkward with it all. I was at first.'

'Really?'

'Yeah. Don't tell Sydney, but taking up his joker attitude to it all might be good for you. Don't worry. I get it. The bulls have some pretty big dicks, but they're just livestock.'

I looked down at the hucow being milked. Such huge breasts attached to such a small frame. Her pussy pliable enough to take such a huge dick inside her. Nothing but pleasure for the rest of her life. It wasn't just the bulls that I was thinking of.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was late one evening as I cleaned up from the day. Jodie called me over and gave me the job of giving some of the livestock a bath.

'Once you've cleaned them you can go home for the day.'

'Okay.'

I worked through the list of mostly hucows. They pressed into my hands as I washed their bodies. My hands sunk between their huge breasts numerous times as I tried to clean them. They were very affectionate to anyone's touch.

Finally, I was down to the last one. #988. The only bull on my list for tonight.

As I stepped into his pen he stood up.

'Hey big guy. Ready for a good clean?'

His cock lengthened and rose until it stood tall and erect.

'Excited to see me already?'

I checked the schedule for the day. 'Ah, I see, you haven't had anyone to mate with today.'

His cock pressed into me as I got some soap and water. I had to keep swatting it away.

'You're really excited today, aren't you?'

Heather26
Heather26
2,092 Followers