Working at the Diner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
alan55
alan55
157 Followers

For Tammy, she had just wanted to get Randy to cum fast so she could be done with it. As Sue licked away at Tammy's pussy and clit, Tammy began to feel her body involuntarily respond to the stimulation. It wasn't long before Tammy's body was gyrating wildly. On one hand her body was trying to get more of Randy's cock into her ass and, at the same time, get more of Sue's tongue on her clit.

Finally Sue's efforts paid off and Tammy went into a major orgasm sinking down hard on Randy's cock while squeezing it hard. This was the final stimulation Randy needed and his cock exploded in her ass, coating it with hot, sticky cum. Sue's efforts were repaid with a gush of Tammy's juices, which she hungrily lapped up.

It was some time before Sue, Tammy, and Randy recovered enough to realize the bikers had left. As all three began to pull themselves together, Sue noticed the money for the food on the table. Off to the side were two $10 bills with a note that read, Good food. Hope to have some more of that great desert the next time we come back.

alan55
alan55
157 Followers
12