Working at the Shop

Story Info
He starts a new job at a sex shop and meets a lovely lady.
4.8k words
4.36
61.3k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

During my second summer of college, I moved to a town on the east coast to just work and hang out for a bit. Finding an apartment was fairly easy, but they said that it wouldn't be guaranteed until I found a job that would pay for it, so I hit the classifieds.

There were a bunch of your average jobs, like at fast food restaurants and 'make money from home', but only one really interested me. It was for a clerk at a store 'specializing in adult items.'

When I called, the woman who answered gave me the address and told me to come by for an interview later that day.

I spent the morning getting ready, and then put on a pair of jeans and a t-shirt and went to find the store.

It was only a short walk away, in a strip mall between a Denny's restaurant and a 7-11. The sign in red neon said "Vicky's". Except for two heart-shaped display spaces showing magazines, the windows were painted over black.

I went in and looked around as the door shut behind me. On the far right wall, there was a collection of shoes and boots for sale, and also a few racks with what looked like various lingerie. Before I could look around anymore, I was interrupted.

"Hey there...you the guy that called earlier?" A voice said from my left. I looked over and saw a brown haired woman, about 40, leaning over the counter. Before I could help myself, I was looking at the huge amount of cleavage she was showing in her white tank top.

"Uh...yeah...I called about the job." I said, finally looking at her. She smiled at me and introduced her self as Vicky, the owner of the store. I told her my name and shook her hand, trying really hard not to look at her tits again.

"Nice to meet you," She said, "Now, just have a seat on the couch over there and I'll be with you in a second..." And she pointed to a black leather couch at the back of the shop.

I walked past a bin full of various dildos and sat down on the plush couch, seeing that it faced what looked like three of those video booths that shops like this have. To the left of the booths was the magazine and DVD section of the store and on the TV above the booths, there was close up of a blond girl's face that was obviously being fucked hard. The sound was down low, but I could still hear her screaming.

"Like what you see?" Vicky said as she stood in front of the TV, blocking my view. I could see now that she was also wearing a pair of very, very short cut-off jean shorts and that her legs went on forever.

"Uh...sure...it was a nice video.." I told her as she sat down next to me and crossed her legs. She smiled and handed me a clipboard.

"Just fill out those questions and hand it back to me when you're finished," She said, and I went to work. The questions were the normal employment history and name type, but I was getting distracted. Vicky kept running her hands up and down her legs, and I could tell she was enjoying watching the movie. It got so that when I finally got to the last question, I wasn't sure if I was imagining things. "Do you want to fuck me?" the question said, with boxes for yes or no next to it. I looked up at Vicky and saw that she had been looking over my shoulder. She raised her eyebrows at me, and I knew I couldn't lie, so I ticked the 'yes' box.

"mmm...interesting..." She said, taking the clipboard back from me. I saw her read it, and from her face knew that she liked my experience. It wasn't much, I knew how to work a cash register and take care of customers.

"So, you think you'd like to work here?" She asked me when she finished reading, reaching out to grab my bicep.

"Sure!" I said, looking into her brown eyes.

"Great, then I'll give you a tour" And she began to show me around.

First we started where the magazines and videos were kept. She showed me how they were organized into categories (lingerie, soft core, hard core, young, tits, bondage, etc) and explained that I could borrow some if I wanted. As we walked over to the video booths, she said that I was also welcome to watch whatever I wanted in there when I was off shift. She showed me how to operate the machines, and then pointed out a 'glory-hole' between two of the booths and winked. Though I had never actually seen one, I didn't ask any questions.

Next she showed me the sex toys section, pointing out that the bondage stuff was kept here, the dildos here. She also explained that exchanges were only possible if the item was broken, but that we could fix some of the things.

Then she showed me the clothing section, just a quick look over, and pointed out the door to the stockroom where extra sizes could be found. Looking at all this sexy stuff had gotten me really turn on, so I was glad when we went over to the cash register, and she had me do a few practice transactions to make sure I knew what I was doing.

While was ringing through things and printing practice receipts, she stood behind me and lightly rubbed my back, one of her nice big tits pressing against my arm.

"Very good," She said. "And if you ever need anything during the day, use that phone there because I'll be in my office most of the time." I nodded, and then she told me that she had a meeting, and asked if I could start the next morning at 9am.

I told her that I could, and went home to jerk off thinking about Vicky, still wondering about the question on the form that asked if I wanted to fuck her. I lay on my bed at my new apartment, stroking my cock and wondering what she looked like naked, wanting to spray hot cum all over her body.

I woke up the next morning excited to start work, but my first few days at work were pretty boring. Mostly just a few guys coming in and quickly buying magazines, a couple came in and bought some movies. I didn't even see Vicky that often. She spent most of her time in the office upstairs, working on the mail-order part of the company. I spent most of my time reading Penthouse Letters at the counter, working up a huge hard-on to blow when I got back to my apartment. Normally I'd picture Vicky when I jerked. I'd wonder what she looked like naked, or dressed up in lingerie. In fact, I spent so much time fantasizing about her that as soon as I saw her, I got an erection.

I think she started to notice because at around 5pm on my second day, she told me to come into her office when I had finished counting the day's money. I started to get nervous, wondering what she would be wearing, and getting really hard. I was so aroused that it took me an extra ten minutes to finish the count, but when I did, I locked up the front door and went into her office.

Her office isn't just a little desk in a little room for doing some paperwork. Its really more of a boudoir. There is a big, oak desk right in the centre, and the carpet is thick, red plush. On the desk is one of those small, flat screen televisions hooked up to a DVD player. I also knew that it was connected to the stores security cameras so she could see what was going on. On one wall there was a bookshelf that held a bunch of dirty magazines and erotica books. A few of the shelves had some sex toys as well.

When I came into the office, she had her pert, perfect ass perched on the edge of the desk. Her long legs were clad in a pair of very tight, white, low-rise pants, and she was wearing a pair of black platform heeled sandals with straps. On top she had on a matching tight white tank top, sheer enough that even though I knew that her tits were nice enough not to need a bra, I could see that she wasn't wearing one.

"Have a seat," she told me, gesturing to the white leather loveseat facing the desk. I did, and was grateful for it because it gave me a chance to hide my erection.

"Thanks," I said, hands in my lap. "What did you want to talk to me about?"

"Well...on your application form, you ticked the box saying that you wanted to fuck me, right?" I nodded and almost exploded as she pushed her tits about. "Yes, I thought so....does that mean that you find me...attractive? Sexy?"

"Of course, Vicky!" I nodded as I spoke.

"hmmm....do you ever fantasize about me?"

"Ummm....sometimes," I said, getting embarrassed and blushing.

"Oh really...." And now she had moved one finger up off the desk to touch her red, red lips. "And do you ever play with yourself when you fantasize about me?" Again, I nodded. "Oh mmm...." She said, her finger going to touch the nipple poking through her top. "Well, I think I'd like to see that. Take off your clothes"

"What!?!" I said, not sure if I'd heard right.

"You want to keep your job, don't you? Then take off your clothes. I want to see you jerk off while you fantasize about me."

I immediately got undressed and felt the cool leather touch my naked ass as I sat back down on the couch. My cock was rock hard in front of me, and I could tell she was looking at it as her finger touched her lips again.

"Mmmm very nice...please, go ahead," she told me, still leaning against the desk. I went at it, watching her, and sliding my hand up and down the shaft, rubbing my balls, not wanting to close my eyes. "Perhaps some lube would help you?" she said, and tossed me a tube of it. "Put it on." And I did, getting my cock totally coated, not caring if it got on the couch, stroking myself.

"Oh yessss...stroke that slippery cock for me....yess..." she said, breathing a bit heavily. I don't think I could have stopped if I had wanted to. "Hmmm...maybe it would help if I took my pants off..." And she slowly slid them down, revealing a black, lacy thong. When the pants got down to her knees, she turned around and bent over, giving me a view of the thong splitting her ass cheeks and pushing into her pussy. At her waist, it was pulled high into a v-shape. Then she turned back to face me and sat on the desk, her legs spread wide and her heeled feet swinging back and forth. I kept stroking, so horny as I watched while she slowly pulled up her top, finally revealing her lovely, big tits. The nipples were perfect, little red cherries and very hard. We were both moaning and breathing heavily as we touched our selves, one of her hands rubbing her pussy through her thong, the other supporting her as she leaned back. I could feel myself getting ready to cum as she pulled aside the thong and started to slide two of her fingers in, staring right at me and my cock the hole time. I went faster, stroking like a madman, adding more lube with one hand, going up and down the shaft as I watched her.

Finally, as she started licking her lips, I came, moaning, and feeling the hot liquid on my legs and chest. I collapsed against the couch, sweating and exhausted. Vicky got off the desk, and walked over to me.

"Did you enjoy that?" she asked, leaning at the waist, her tits swinging as she put her hands on her knees. I told her that I did, very much. "Well, maybe next time, I'll help you out" and she gave my limp cock and balls a squeeze before walking out of the office.

"Oh, and clean up before you leave," she called back to me before I heard the door close. Then I got out the lube, and jerked off again, thinking about her walking out to her car dressed in only the tank top, heels and little black thong. Then I cleaned up, and went home, wondering what tomorrow would bring.

It was then on the third day that things got REALLY interesting. At about 11 in the morning, a woman with red, shoulder length curls came into the store. She was wearing a puffy blouse that highlighted her nice round tits and a short white skirt. I guessed her age to be about thirty.

She smiled politely at me, and then went over to the side of the store with the shoes, occasionally picking one up and looking at it. Not having anything better to do, I watched her.

I noticed first of all that she already had on a great pair of shoes, white leather heels to match her outfit, and that they complimented her legs nicely. After a few minutes of staring, I decided to go over there.

"Can I help you with anything?" I asked her. Mostly I just wanted to check her out from closer.

"Sure...do you have these in my size?" She asked, holding up a pair of hot pink, platform heels. I told her that we probably did and went into the back to get them, thinking of how great she looked. After I found her shoes, I took a moment to make sure my boner wasn't too obvious before coming back out.

I found her sitting on the raised bench in front of the shoe wall, watching the movie on TV. It was two naked black girls, sixty-nining on a couch.

"Here you are," I told her, as I sat down on the little stool in front of her, taking the top off the box and removing the tissue paper.

"Thank you," She said, then "Do you mind?" As she straightened out one leg, with her white heel almost in my lap. I saw that her skirt had ridden up a bit and that I could see pretty far up her thigh.

"Not at all," I said, pulling her shoe off and letting my hands brush against her soft foot. She let her toes touch my crotch as I pulled one of the pink heels out of the box, sliding it onto to her foot.

"Now the other one," She said, and when she shifted legs, she gave me a great view of her satiny pink panties. I knew that she had caught me looking because when I smiled at her, she smiled back in a very odd way, like she was thinking hard about something. I then repeated my motions with her other foot, and she stood up, walking around a bit. They looked great on her, but I guess anything probably would.

"How do they fit?" I asked her.

"Perfect" She said, spinning around and letting her skirt flip up to give me another quick view of her pink panties. "I just love the way heels feel on my feet...and they make me look so sexy, don't you think so?"

"Oh, yes!" I told her, eagerly

"Yeah," She said, "I can tell you like them..." and she looked at my crotch, probably seeing the bulge in my blue jeans.

"uh... is there anything else I can help you with?"

"Well....actually..." She said, putting her finger to her mouth. I was still sitting on the stool, "Do you have any....vibrating dildoes?"

I told her that we did, and got up to show her the rack where we kept them. There was a pretty decent variety, and I showed here on that seemed to be of good value. I didn't really know much about them, and mostly just tried to stay on the other side of the rack so that she wouldn't see how hard my cock was in my jeans.

"hmmm..." She said, holding up one, a pink one that matched the heels she'd put on.

"I wish I could tell you more about it, but I just started here and don't know that much about some of the stock" I told her. She'd picked up another vibrator, this one a silver one a little bit bigger and seemed to be comparing the two.

"That's too bad..." she said "because I'd love to know what kind of sensations to expect" and smiled at me. "hmmm...maybe I'll just take them both and give you a report...how about that?" I told her that that would be great and took her new heels and vibrators up to the counter to ring in. She paid in cash, and as I was giving her the change, she seemed to have a thought. "You know what," she said "how about you come over later tonight and we can figure out how to use these together, hmm?"

I barely managed to stammer that that would be great before she had taken out a business card, handed it to me, told me to be there at 8pm, and left. The card had "Ms. Sara Spice- Masseuse" written on it in pink letters. Underneath that was an address. I looked up just in time to see her at the door, turning around to wink at me and say that she'd see me soon. I waved, and stood there at the counter, almost shocked.

"What the fuck do you think you're doing?" I heard Vicky say behind me before as soon as the shop's door had closed.

"I uh....she just gave me her card...and I helped her..." I said, turning around. Vicky looked incredible. She was wearing thigh-high black leather heeled boots that had red laces up the side. I could see the tan of her leg between the top of the boots and the bottom of the very short matching black leather shorts that she had on, also with red laces on the side. She was also wearing a bustier, matching again, that laced up the front and held her tits up, barely covering the nipples.

"Get into my office right now," she said, and I did as I was told. "You and I are going to have a little chat..."

"Uh, why are you dressed like that?" I said as I sat down on the couch that I had jerked off on earlier in the week.

"Well I think it's a pretty nice coincidence," she said. "I was just trying on some new stock," and she pointed to a cardboard box using a riding crop that she had picked up off her desk, "and I happen to look on the security cameras and catch you being a very bad boy."

"What do you mean? What did I do?" I asked her, and I could tell by looking at her that she was going to have me do more than just jerk off.

"Ms Spice is a very important client of ours, and we need to make sure that we please her in every way. The reason you even got a job is because the girl that worked before you failed to...make Ms. Spice happy." She walked towards me as she spoke until she was standing over me, with her legs spread out on either side of mine. The riding crop poked me in the chest, and I realized that with the boots she was wearing that she was probably taller than me. "Now if you think that you are going to be able to go over there for a quick fuck, you are sadly mistaken. You are going to have to treat her right if you want her to be happy. Understand?" I nodded, suddenly a bit nervous. "Good. The first thing you're going to have to learn to do is kiss some ass." And she turned around 180 degrees by lifting one of her legs over my head and rotating on the other one. When she was finished, she bent over and put her hands on the floor so that her ass, covered in skin tight leather, was eye level with me. I leaned in and put my hands on her hips, touching my lips to the smooth leather.

"How is that?" I asked.

"It's a good start, but you aren't finished yet" Vicky said from between her legs as she stood up, still with her back facing me, and started to undo the red laces on the sides of the shorts. While she did that, she looked back at me and saw that my hands had gone to rubbing my self through my pants. "You might as well make yourself useful and get those clothes off now," she said as she started to slide the shorts off. I quickly complied, and when I was finished I found that I was in the same position I had been before except that now my hard-on was totally obvious and instead of leather in front of me, there was Vicky's smooth ass.

"Now...show me again how good you are at kissing ass," she said, and bent over again. I quickly put my hands on her hips once again and touched my lips to first one cheek, then the other, making a kissing noise.

"How's that?" I asked without removing my hands.

"Very amateur. I want you to seriously kiss my ass. Use your tongue. Mouthfuck it. Show me how much you want to please me...and if you don't think I'm being serious, wait until you go over to Sara's!" I was stunned for a second, but I quickly went to work licking up and down her ass crack, and stopping on the way to tongue her little pucker hole. I couldn't tell how much she was enjoying it, but she didn't tell me to stop so I figured that I must have been doing alright. Besides, it was turning me on so much, and I hoped to get rewarded. I was, I guess, but not in the way I thought I'd be.

After a few minutes of this X-rated ass kissing, she told me to stop and she walked over to the desk where she picked up two pairs of handcuffs from the box of stock. I quickly found myself laying face down on her desk, my feet on the floor, and my arms spread out above me but cuffed to the desk legs.

"Ms. Spice likes ass play more than anyone I know...and she especially likes a nice tight ass. Now, yours is pretty good, but I've got something that will make it a bit perkier," Vicky said as she walked around behind me, the heels of her big boots clicking on the floor. I didn't know what she had planned, but I soon felt the cool lube from the day before being squeezed onto my ass, and I could feel it running down my crack. Then I moaned as I could feel Vicky grab my balls from behind with one lube-coated hand. "Just relax," she whispered in her sexy voice, and the next thing I felt was the index finger from her other hand coated in lube and sliding into my asshole. I moaned and moaned again as finger fucked me like that, knowing there was nothing I could do as I pulled against the handcuffs.

12