Working Away Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thought of fucking a virgin ass made my cock twitch, and I slowly eased it into her, stopping every time she moved or moaned, until I was buried to my balls.

"Good?" I asked.

"Mmmm. Lovely!"

I started to pump into her slowly, still trying to be quiet.

She was very vocal, and although I wished she had been quieter, I was glad I was giving her so much pleasure.

As she loosened up I thrust quicker and she pushed back against me, my stomach slapping against her behind, and my balls bouncing off her soft furry mound. I was close to coming and I knew she was too. I thrust harder and faster until she stopped moving, and I felt that familiar wetness between us.

I pulled out of her ass and thrust up her cunt in one movement. She screamed out loud, the contractions of her pussy making me come, I pushed hard and pumped my juice into her saturated pussy.

She flopped forward onto her chest, my limp cock slapping against my thigh as she did.

I stepped from the bed and kissed her cheek.

"Night gorgeous." I whispered, and crept from her room.

The next morning came around all too quickly, and I was ushered back into the reality of working for a living.

Julie woke me up at five. Her rejuvenated pussy sucking my hard cock into it as she bounced up and down on top of me. That huge dildo had left it very baggy, and I was able to last through three of her vocal orgasms before I lost my seed into her. I was also sub-consciously doing what Karen had asked – thinking of her as I fucked her sister.

She lay forward on my chest.

"When are you going to come back?"

"I don't know. My contract ends in a couple of weeks, and I don't know where I'll be after then."

"Call me?"

"Of course."

I felt better this time. I knew Julie wanted me, and I felt I could phone her now, without worrying if I'd ruin our friendship.

She jumped up out of bed, "Brekkie?" she asked.

I smiled and nodded as she pulled on her robe and disappeared down the stairs.

About an hour later I was dressed, and eating toast with Julie in her kitchen.

Karen appeared at the door with a huge smile, "Morning!!" she beamed.

"We're a bit happier this morning, aren't we?" Julie was obviously relieved at the change in her sister, "It's amazing what a good man can do."

Karen blushed, "What do you mean?"

"Well," Julie started, " If you didn't fuck him yesterday evening then you're a fool, and if you didn't fuck him last night then we've got really big rats!"

It was my turn to blush now.

"Sorry Julie," Karen began, " I don't want to take him away from you, but he's sooo good!"

The two women laughed, and started to discuss the various things they liked about my love-making. I felt very embarrassed and uneasy.

"...and when he fucks my ass, the ridges of his cock really do it for me." Julie had to bring that up, "..You ought to get him to fuck yours."

Karen blushed bright red, and Julie stared aghast at her, "You've let him do it haven't you? I thought you said you'd never let a man up your arse."

"I wanted him to, because he wasn't trying to force me into it."

"Instead you let him force it into you?"

"Yes, and it was sooo goooood!"

They laughed again, and I was glad above all things that the three of us were still friends.

A few days later I managed to get off work at lunch time. I knew Julie would be at work until about six, but I also knew that Karen was taking some time off work to recover from her 'break-up'. I washed and changed, and then managed to do the journey to Julie's house in less than 40 minutes, breaking every speed limit on the way.

I knocked on the door and heard hurried footsteps heading towards it. As it opened Karen saw me and her face lit up with excitement, her sweet smile spreading across her face like morning sunshine.

"Hello gorgeous." I said, and kissed her cheek.

"Julie isn't home yet." She said apologetically.

"I didn't come to see Julie" I replied, "I came to see the sexiest woman I know."

The door was barely closed behind me before she started to kiss me passionately, her tongue darting into my mouth, and her hardening nipples pressing through both of our tee shirts into my chest.

"Missed me then?" I asked when she paused for breath.

She blushed appreciatively, and then lifted off her tee shirt revealing her loose breasts. They looked even better than I'd been fantasising about.

"Like what you see?" she asked.

"Love it!" I replied, unfastening the waistband of her jeans and then pulling down the zip.

"But I refer this" pushing my hand down her panties and easily finding her slit as I talked.

She rubbed my now hard cock through my pants, then undid my zip and released it into her hand.

"Looks like you missed me too." She said, "God you're hard!"

I pushed her jeans and panties over the swelling of her ass, and as they dropped to her ankles she kicked them off. She undid my waistband and my pants soon joined hers on the pile.

I pushed her back against the wall and grabbed her ass, her legs automatically lifting up and wrapping around my waist. My cock easily found it's target and I pushed straight into her cunt as hard as I could. She gasped, and our mouths met. We sucked and bit at each other as my cock pounded into her time after time. There was no let up in our passions. This was without doubt the best fuck I had ever had, my mind was swimming.

She released my mouth and started to pant loudly, her arms around my neck and my hands under her ass supporting her as we bucked together. Her hard nipples rasped against my chest and she started to scream, and screamed with every desperate thrust I made until her warm fluid started to flow down my legs. She looked me straight in the eyes and smiled as she shook. I kissed her again, fixing my lips around hers, my passion not subsiding and may pace not slowed whilst she orgasmed around me. She let her legs drop so that her tip-toes just touched the floor and I continued to pump, the sudden restriction limiting the depth but not the urgency of my thrusts.

With our teeth grinding together she came again, but our position was obviously getting uncomfortable so she pushed me away softly. I unhitched my rampant cock from her pussy, it still felt bigger than ever. She picked up her panties and mopped some of her come from our sopping bodies, then led me into the lounge where she sat on the sofa. I had to be back inside her. I picked her legs up over my shoulders and ploughed into her again, biting and licking her hard nipples, and then rubbing her clitoris with my fingers as I thrust into her. Her eyes rolled and she squirted onto me again. My thrusts became more and more urgent, and then it came, the most mind-blowing orgasm I had ever had. As my come splashed into her womb she came again, flushing my efforts out like a douche-bag.

I let her legs drop to my sides and kissed her, this time with more affection than passion, and then lay my head on her ample bosom.

"I love you." She said.

I didn't answer.

I shuffled away from her, my mouth kissing and biting her nipples and the soft swell of her stomach as my tongue traced a line between her tits and her pussy. The removal of my cock unplugged her cunt and as it did, the fluid it had been holding back poured from her and soaked the seat below her. I paused at her puffy, swollen lips before kissing down along them, and then back up until my tongue found the little hard bud of her clitoris. She moaned as I licked and bit it, sucking it into my mouth and tasting the heady cocktail of our mixed love juices.

I inserted two fingers into her sopping tunnel, and she started to arch her back as my fingers fucked her, grabbing the back of my head and pushing me into her so hard that I could hardly breathe. I continued sucking and licking until she let out a yelp, and more juices flooded my mouth and hand.

I pulled my fingers from her cunt and pushed them straight into her ass as she came, they slid in easily with all of her juices that had run past it and she shuddered so hard that the sofa shook.

"Ooooh My God!" she shouted as the convulsions subsided. "Fuck me."

My cock was still limp, and although I was desperate to please her, it didn't seem to want to know.

"Let me." She said, and patted the seat beside her, motioning me to sit there.

I sat. She bent over and licked my limp cock clean, then took it fully into her mouth and started to massage and milk it with her tongue. Her hand rubbed our juices into my balls, and before long I could feel myself growing in her mouth.

As soon as I was hard she straddled me and sank down onto my cock, her breasts bouncing into my face as she rode me. I licked and bit her hot nipples as they passed my mouth, and I rested my hands on her hips,

She put her hands on my shoulders and threw her head back as she bucked, her ass slapping against my thighs on every stroke. She stopped bouncing and just moved her pussy backwards and forwards on my dick, the sensation was amazing for me, and judging by the look on her face it was working for her too.

"I'm coming, I'm coming, I'M COMING!" Her voice louder and louder as she moved on me. "Come inside me, fill me with your spunk, fuck me FUCK ME!"

we turned over, my cock never leaving the envelope of her pussy, and I started to pound into her again, her grunts and squeals building up to a crescendo of noise, and her body squirming below me. I thrust hard and pumped my seed into her, her eyes rolling, and another gush of fluid soaking another sofa cushion.

So where are we now?

Eighteen months later, and I'm living with Karen. My wife threw me out when she realised what the stains on my clothes were, and I went straight round to Julie's house, picked up Karen and we went house-hunting.

We fuck every night we're together (I still have to work away sometimes), but after ruining two mattresses we've now got a rubber under-sheet.

Karen is truly amazing. She's lost a lot of weight, and is now smaller than her sister, but fortunately her breasts haven't shrunk much. She doesn't eat any less, but the exercise we both get in the bedroom has toned both of our bodies up.

She's still a very caring woman. Only the other night she sat me down, held both of my hands and looked me straight in the eye,

"You must fuck Julie you know," she started, "She's all on her own without a man and she gets lonely. She's only had a couple of one-night-stands since you fucked her last, so she's virtually a virgin. She's coming over tonight, I'll make some excuse to leave you both alone – work or something – and you'll have a few hours to make her happy. But make sure you finish by ten..."

12