Working Class

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers

That brought things to an abrupt head. We had another non argument, you know the ones where you snipe at each other without actually getting to the nub of the problem. We exhausted ourselves and the argument dried up. Holly asked in a conciliatory tone, "It's Easter Sunday this weekend, why don't you come to Mass with me and the children?"

The earlier bickering had tired me out and I really didn't want to start another, so I thought what's to lose and agreed. So, we all went to Mass and for the first time in many year's I prayed, but there was no blinding light for me, but it was simply nice to be a family again. I watched my son and daughter pray and loved them for their innocence and the complete faith they had that God would hear their prayers. On the way out, the Priest was standing greeting everyone as they exited the church. He shook my hand and said quietly, "You look troubled, if you want someone to talk things over with, I'm usually available most mornings after Mass. Failing that, you can always seek guidance from a higher authority." He smiled and raised his eyes to the sky. I smiled at him and shook my head, but by this stage I was willing to try anything, I agreed with Holly, the onus was on me to sort out my own problems, no help would be coming from above for me!

That night, I sat with Holly and said, "I would like to move back into our room, if that's OK with you? I don't know if I can ever be able to love or trust you again, to be as we were, but I realised today, that living apart in the same house is not going to work. You have no idea how badly I want things to be right between us. I once loved you with all my heart and even now still have no real idea where I went wrong. Every time I look at you, all I see flash before me is the image of you fucking Barnes and clearly enjoying it! But I want to try and get past that and just maybe with your help we can. Are you prepared to try?"

Holly came over and knelt in front of me and placed her hands on my thighs. She had tears in her eyes as she said, "You did nothing wrong, except maybe loving me too much. I have thought a lot about why and when things changed. Until Bullet came back into my life, you and our kids were my life. I let my lust take control of me and I allowed my fantasies about my younger days and freedom from responsibilities back then to weave a web of resentment at our 'having to get married'."

"I don't mean this the way it may sound, the right words fail me, but our sex life was good, very good in fact. You encouraged me to dress more daringly and even condoned me flashing my tits at the punters occasionally. I just let that permissiveness on your part to get out of hand. I should never have agreed to doing that con trick with my bra and by allowing Bullet to take some liberties with me in front of witnesses was just plain foolish. The rest you know, and I want to try and prove to you that I love you and make us a family again!"

She was weeping now and I gathered her up and sat her on my knee, wiping away her tears with my rough hands. "Let's go to bed." I said.

I was undressed and in bed by the time she came out of the toilet. She had decided to wear a simple nightdress that I had given her years before. As you can imagine any gift of that nature from husband to wife was not going to be demure and this one was no exception. I could see her hard nipples poking out through the diaphanous black silk, her bottom was barely covered by the material and I could see the red hair resting at the top of the V of her legs. The last time I saw that, it was neatly trimmed and had another man's cock buried in it. I felt my cock begin to deflate at the memory and I tried to purge it from my thoughts, but the image was etched in my conscious and I couldn't shake it off.

Holly joined me in bed and began by kissing my lips and then worked her way down to my deflated cock. Despite her administrations it failed to rise to the occasion.

I refused to let my cock's betrayal to prevent me from giving pleasure to my wife. I eased myself between her spread thighs and tormented her with my tongue and lips. She started to orgasm as soon as I touched her clit and when I used my fingers to penetrate her pussy she started bucking against my fingers trying to force them deeper into her silky womanhood. Eventually, she begged me to stop, claiming that it was too much and we cuddled together till she had recovered her breath. She softly caressed my cock and I felt it start to stir and she kept up her administrations as she rolled over the straddle my thighs. She lowered herself onto my erection and started to pump slowly at first and then when I was fully inserted, she rode me until we both came together. I felt my discharge explode into her womb and she lay there astride me with her full breasts pressing down on me. She moved to allow my mouth access to her hard nipples and I took full advantage by sucking and nibbling them until I felt my erection stir once more.

We took it slowly this time and she had at least three more orgasms before I shuddered inside her for the second time. Exhausted we must have fallen asleep with her still embedded on my cock, because I awoke when I felt it slip out of her pussy. She moaned and eased herself down beside me and we fell back to sleep with her arm across my chest. God, but it felt so good the next morning when I awoke to find her sucking me back to full strength. We made love once more before the kids burst in demanding to know where Daddy was. When they saw me lying with their mother, they smiled and jumped up on the bed and on us both as well.

Kids are more perceptive than you think. Roy was only coming up for six years, but he was fully aware that his mother and I had been separated. He never asked about it very much and we thought that he was too young to appreciate how big a thing it was, but his face when he saw us together gave the lie to that perception. He bored his way in between us and called for Sarah to join in, which she did.

I wont say things were ever easy between us after that, there were times when I would withdraw into my shell and the images would be at the forefront of my thoughts, but as our trust grew, they became fewer, though they never ever fully disappeared.

Our luck seemed to change once we had got back together. The site cabin I had worked out of had all the usual Page Three girly pin ups adorning the walls. Holly came to see me about something one day and suggested that I put one of my paintings of her up instead. I took her advice and installed one of the riskier paintings of her plus a painting of our home in winter with all the snow and slush around it.

It was one I was particularly proud of and when our MD dropped by to inform me that I would be moving onto a new upmarket estate as site manager. He remarked on the two paintings taking considerable interest in the one of Holly. He asked who the model was and I admitted that she was my wife. He told me I was a lucky man and he then spent even more time with the other painting. He asked if I could paint from drawings and I had to ask what he meant, so he explained. The new estate was to consist of mainly four bed-roomed luxury homes. The construction drawings were all prepared and he wanted to know if I could do various impressions of what the completed site would look like, landscaped and occupied. I told him I had never attempted anything like that before but I was willing to try.

He said, "These impressions will be used in our sales brochures and publicity material appearing in the press and trade journals. So it is imperative that they show off our product in the best light possible, but they have to be true to the design concept. The first house to be constructed would be a show house with an onsite sales person present during the evenings and weekends. If demand goes as projected, we will need to employ a sales person during the week as well. I don't suppose you know of anyone who would be interested in the job?"

Without hesitating, I said, "What about Holly, the girl in the painting over there? She's very bright and knows how to communicate well. With some training, I'm confident that she could do it successfully."

He looked again at the painting and said, "Ask her to come and see me tomorrow. The first house is a few months from completion, but we can use the time for training."

That was how or luck changed, Holly got the job and was very successful at it. I was paid well for the impressions and this led to further commissions. The MD's wife liked to be seen as a patron of the arts and she insisted that I paint her portrait in a similar vein to the one on the cabin wall! But that's another story.

fawguy88
fawguy88
543 Followers