Working Construction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no intention of changing my mind because there were a few things that I had learned during the last year or so, when I changed from a shy virgin to a easy boy toy for just about any older man that showed any interest.

One thing was that I adored older men who were dominant and confident in nature, and Mr. House was certainly that. The fact that he was well hung and hairy were also very compelling to me as well, along with us seeming to enjoy the same things.

The major thing that I enjoyed, and back then it was a much much safer world for this kind of activity, was anal sex. Right from the start, I knew that this was what I loved the most. To be taken anally by a dominant man was heaven to me, and not only did I love it, it seemed that I was built for it.

Along with having at taut bubble butt I seemed to have been blessed with a capacity to handle just about any size man, and as far as being squeamish about it, the rougher the better was what I thought. Mr. House was being nice about worrying about my well being, since I suspect a lot of guys didn't want to deal with that fat-headed cock, but I wanted it and when he came back to the bed I took the lube from him.

"Lay down," I asked him, and as he reclined onto his back I squirted a generous wad of gel into my palm and rubbed my hands together. "I'm kinda scared but I know you'll try not to hurt me."

"I don't get the chance to meet guys willing," Mr. House replied, sighing as I lifted his cock from his stomach and held it upright before letting my greased hands prime it up while I knelt at his hip.

"I'm not surprised," I agreed, rubbing my palm over the bulbous knob of his manhood while gushing over the size of his organ. "The head of it is so fat. I just hope I can take it."

"Your ass," Mr. House sighed as he reached down and toyed with the crack of my ass. "It looked so good in jeans at work, and looks even better bare. Have you had anal sex before?"

"Couple times," I said with a straight face while I relished the praise of my body, an experience my overly self-conscious self had never had until recently. "But never with a guy that had a huge cock like yours."

This was something I thought I was pretty good at, playing the part of the innocent and building up the ego of my partners. While it might have been a bit disingenuous, I only did it because it made the other man feel better about himself, and the more confidence he had, the better he was in bed.

"Should I get on all fours?" I asked Mr. House after I had slicked up his swollen tool as much as I dared.

"Yes," he said, scrambling up from his back as I positioned myself with my bubble butt raised high. "So sweet."

I felt something wet and warm int he crack of my ass, and as Mr. House's tongue licked my anus I spread my cheeks as far as I could so he could get at my puckered ring. After he had probed me with his tongue he used the gel and his finger for a few seconds before I felt him slide up behind me.

"If you want me to stop just tell me," Mr. House said softly as he pushed the tip of his dick against my anus.

"Okay," I said, although I was tempted to scream at him to slam it in my ass hard and fast.

I was walking a fine line playing like the frightened kid because he was such a nice guy that he might baby me, so I eased up on the acting as he tried to squeeze that plum-sized glans into my ass.

"You okay?" he asked.

"Yes - please - put it in," I gasped, and just to make sure I pushed backwards as he eased forward, and after the ridge of the head popped in abruptly he lurched forward, accidentally impaling me with a whole lot of cock.

"OW!" I cried out, and then quickly told me I was fine, doing most of the thrusting myself at first until Mr. House got the idea.

"OMIGOD! Your cock is so big!" I howled as I felt Mr. House grab my hips and take charge. "Feels so good."

"Tight!" I heard Mr. House wheeze in between grunts while our bodies slammed together, and after he reached around me and groped around for my dick he exclaimed, "My word. You do like it!"

Mr. House had found my dick, which was very erect and proof that I wasn't it pain, although I lost that erection after a few stroked of his thumb and index finger had me coming onto the sheets.

"I want you - another way," Mr. House told me after I went limp, and although I didn't like it when he pulled his stiff cock out of me and rolled me over I liked looking at the big bear as he put a pillow under the small of my back.

"OHH!" I groaned as he penetrated me from this different angle. "You feel even bigger like this!"

"You like my big cock, don't you Tim?" Mr. House asked as he held my legs apart by grabbing the insides of my knees, and I nodded while reveling in the warm shower I was getting as the sweat poured off of his body and onto mine. "You like me stretching out that little ass of yours."

I did indeed, and as Mr. House kept thrusting deep into me he was showing a lot of endurance for an older guy, although not surprising considering the shape he was in.

"Had enough Tim?" he asked.

"No. I don't ever want this to end," I assured him as I raked my hands through the soggy mat of hair on his chest, and that was no exaggeration either because his cock felt incredible as he probed me to the hilt.

"Put your arms up for me," he instructed. "Link your hands behind your hand and make those beautiful biceps bulge for me."

"Like this?" I asked after I had assumed the position, happy to oblige even though Mr. House's biceps put mine to shame.

"Perfect," he responded while he leaned over me, and after he reached down and stroked my armpits with his thumbs he added, "You look so good."

It had to end, and it did with Mr. House sprawled over me, licking my sweaty pits while snorting like an animal as he filled my bowels with his cum.

"Doesn't get any better than that," Mr. House wheezed after he rolled off of me and onto his back, and as we stared at the cabin's ceiling he said that he hoped he didn't hurt me.

"No. It was perfect," I said, and when Mr. House moved onto his hip to face me, propping himself up his elbow he chuckled.

"Didn't you cum before? Mr. House asked as he nodded down to were my dick was pointing straight up.

"I did but the things you were doing to me really turned me on," I explained. "That, and I guess I can reload fast, maybe to make up for my shortcomings."

"You don't have any of those," he assured me. "Mind if I play?"

"Of course not," I said, so for the next ten minutes or so I was treated to the exquisite stroking of the underside of my dick with Mr. House's finger, the speed of his stroking changing when he sensed I was going to cum.

"You're drooling," Mr. House informed me, and when I looked down and saw the big white bead on the tip of my angry looking prong.

"Feels so good," I sighed as he leaned back against my hands, and when Mr. House leaned over and nibbled on the soggy fuzz under my arms like he had several times during this divine stroking I apologized for my sweaty condition.

"Like sweet tea to me, Tim," he told me. "Guess you can tell what my fetishes are. It's nice to find someone who doesn't find me as weird as some others do."

I could, but I assured him that I didn't find him weird at all because I shared a lot of his interests but had kept my secrets inside for the most part.

"Think it's time to put you out of your misery," he informed me, and this time when the speed of his finger running up and down the underside of my dick didn't slow down as my breathing quickened, I felt myself about to cum.

After my orgasm began, sending a tingle from the soles of my feet on up, a tiny spurt of cum eased out of my dick. Mr. House started to comment, suggesting that I must have been finally running out of gas, but then my dick jerked around before sending huge ropes of cum up towards my face.

We both started laughing like loons as my modest weapon kept spurting cum all over my chest and stomach, and when it finally stopped Mr. House grabbed me in a bear-hug and as he wrapped his arms around me I thought I was in heaven.

"You know, I suspect I'll need more help up here on the weekends, at least until you head back to college," Mr. House informed me after we had shared a shower and were getting dressed.

"It's a rough job, but somebody's got to do it," I replied, glad that I had the skills that my employer needed.

***

Thank you for reading.

12