Working for a Living Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Kelly, why don't you clear the table and I'll wash the dishes?" Within five minutes, the dishes were piled on both sides of the sink. Kelly grabbed a dish towel and began drying. Elizabeth had asked Kelly a variety of questions throughout dinner. She asked about her living with her mom and how close she is to her mom. As Elizabeth finished the last dish and dried her hands she turned, "I need you to do me a favor Kelly."

"Yes Elizabeth, what is it?"

Elizabeth turned to face Kelly, "I need you to get on your knees and lick my pussy." Kelly nearly dropped the bowl she was drying as the words resonated in her mind. Her cheeks blushed red. When Kelly hesitated, Elizabeth pulled up the hem of her sundress to her waist exposing her wet panties. "We only have about 25 minutes before the boys are home and I NEED to have your tongue between my lips."

Kelly could feel her nipples harden and her pussy moisten at the thought of going down on Elizabeth. She had thought of her as a pretty woman, reminiscent of her mother, but she hadn't imagined this from her.

"I can tell you are VERY close to your mother. I was watching you as you talked about her during dinner. I'm sure I'm not asking you to do anything you haven't done before ... with your friends ... and your mother." Elizabeth took the bowl from Kelly's hands. "Now be a good girl and show me how well you use that tongue."

Kelly dropped to her knees and stared at Elizabeth's moist panties for a moment before she rolled them down her thighs. Elizabeth shifted her weight as she freed her left ankle from the panties so she could spread her thighs wider for Kelly. And in a moment, she felt the heavenly touch of Kelly's tongue pressing to her moist lips. Kelly's hands wrapped around her and squeezed her asscheeks. "Mmmm, that's a good girl."

Kelly quickly found a rhythm lapping up and down Elizabeth's pussy. Her lips were the fullest and thickest she had ever seen. Kelly's tongue probed inside, tasting Elizabeth's juices as she played with her sex. Elizabeth was pressed against the sink and she pulled Kelly's face to her pussy. Suddenly Kelly's tongue stroked her protruding clit and it felt like electricity shooting through her body. Elizabeth cried out in passion, nearly startling Kelly. "Oh yes, oh yes, stroke me there baby. You are making me so wet." Without warning, Kelly popped her middle finger into Elizabeth's asshole as she bit down on her clitty. Elizabeth's body began to shake violently and she tried to scream but no sound escaped her lips. Her orgasm was so strong it took all her body's strength as her juices flooded Kelly's face. Kelly continued to abuse her clit with her tongue and her teeth and Elizabeth's body continued to shake. It was as if Kelly was controlling her orgasm, as long as she touched Elizabeth's clit her body continued to cum.

Finally, after what seemed like hours to her body, but was really just less than a minute, Kelly released her clitty. Elizabeth's legs were too weak to hold her body and she fell to the floor, her bare ass feeling the coolness of the kitchen tile. Kelly and her were now face to face, Kelly's face covered in Elizabeth's cum. Kelly leaned forward and aggressively kissed Elizabeth. Her tongue pushed forward and Elizabeth's could taste herself on Kelly's tongue. Elizabeth heard Chris' truck pull onto the driveway. Shaking her mind to it's senses, she broke free of Kelly's kiss and struggled to her feet. It was now Elizabeth who was red-faced. She smoothed her sundress over her thighs as Kelly picked up her panties from the floor. "I'll hold onto these as a souvenir of my trip," she said with a smile.

A moment later, the guys walked in through the backdoor. "Who wants ice cream and pie?"

"I do," Kelly spoke up, "I can almost taste it on my lips already!"

#

"Mom says you haven't aged a bit. Still as sexy as ever."

"Oh she does? What are you reading so early this morning?"

"Comments from friends about my latest blog and your picture. Quite positive overall though my best friend does want much more details about my weekend when I get home!"

"And which one is she? I'm sure her pictures is in the same place as mine." I teased her with a smile to see the reaction. A pillow thrown at me was what I got. "Well I just might need to visit to see you and your mom. And maybe your best friend as too!"

"I think someone's getting full of himself and needs to get dressed to take me to breakfast before I leave." I pulled on my shirt and pants and grabbed my keys.

#

We drove about 30 minutes into the mountains to an area I hadn't shown Kelly. We pulled up to a meadow overlooking the Buffalo River. "Hungry?" I asked as I got out of the truck and pulled out a basket from the back.

"It's breathtakingly beautiful." I set out a blanket on the tall grass. Next, the coffee and eats I had picked up in town before showering.

As we finished eating, I leaned over and kissed Kelly on the lips. Pushing her on her back, I climbed on top of her in the meadow. The morning sun was warm on our bodies and the heat between us was quickly becoming intense. My left thigh slid between her legs and immediately I could feel Kelly trying to rub herself against the denim of my Levi's. We lay this way with Kelly underneath me, my body pressing on hers for a few minutes before we both hungered for more. I stood up and stripped naked, my cock already erect. Kelly pulled her top over her head and I pulled her jeans down her thighs. We were both as natural as the bears and elk that frequent this meadow.

I crawled on elbows and knees between her spread thighs. Her smooth pussy lips showed just a hint of moisture and I could already smell the eagerness of her sex. I pressed my wanting mouth to her pussy lips. Sucking inward, I pulled her lips into my warm mouth. My teeth chewing lightly on her aroused skin. I could hear Kelly beginning to moan into the wide-open spaces that surrounded us. My fingernails rubbed lightly against the skin of her inner thighs causing goosebumps to arise. Kelly pinched both her nipples, twisting and pulling on them as I toyed with her sex. I flattened my tongue and flicked it quickly back and forth across her aroused clit. Pressing forward, I kept the pressure on her as the middle and index fingers of my right hand slipped inside her pussy. I began to finger fuck as my tongue assaulted her clitty.

Kelly wrapped her thighs around my shoulders, crossing her ankles to pull me tighther to her. Her moaning became louder and louder as I brought her near release. "Oh Chris, oh Chris ... please make me cum!" she cried out to me. My fingers quickly in and out, my tongue sliding across her clit. I could feel her body begin to stiffen underneath me. And with a rush, her body shook violently and my face was soon coated in her juices. Her body rocked and sprayed my face as her orgasm shook us both. Finally her legs fell from my shoulders as her body was able to relax from release.

But it was my turn and I barely let her catch her breath before I had slid up her body. My erection pressed against her cum-slicked opening. My face to hers, my lips to hers. She kissed me passionately as I lifted my hips and slid inside her. I plunged the entire length of my cock and she arched her back to take me. "Oh fuck you feel so big inside me!"

I began long, slow thrusts in and out of her sex. I knew she was leaving when we returned home and I wanted to make this last for both of us. The weekend had been such a surprise and now it was nearly over. My body picked up speed and I was soon thrusting in and out with urgency. Her body was molded to mine and each thrust forward felt her body wrapping around mine. By now Kelly was grunting with every thrust. "Fuck me! Fuck me! Harder!" With her urging, I could feel myself losing control of my body.

My cock shot a thick stream of cum deep inside Kelly. With the second stream that followed, I felt Kelly shaking underneath me as her body came again from my steady fucking. My cock was now sliding in and out of her cum-filled pussy with our juices flowing from her. I was exhausted and finally collapsed on top of her beautiful body. We were both panting from lust and exertion.

Once again, the forest was quiet all around us except for the stream running nearby. We lay in one anothers arms for probably twenty minutes before we both knew it was time to leave.

#

Within twenty minutes of returning to the house, Kelly had herself loaded in her truck. We had said our good-bye's in the meadow. "Don't forget about us now," she hollered as she pulled onto the road and headed west.

I walked back toward the porch thinking I'd have to take a road trip to Washington in the fall. Just as I got to the steps, the phone was ringing. I got in on the fourth ring. "Hey Jamie." "No, not busy at all. A friend was just leaving and I've got no plans for the day ..."

12