Working for a Living Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I've got to be honest. I"ve never been with a black man before."

"Well I've never been with a girl from Idaho!" They both laughed as he pulled the sweater over her head. He hesitated only briefly before unfastening her bra and slipping it off her shoulders. His strong hands cupped her large breasts. She looked down and enjoyed the contrast of her creamy white skin and his dark skin. His thumbs rubbed her hardening nipples and she could feel her juices beginning to stir. Once again, he pulled her close to kiss. This time the bare skin of their chests rubbed warmly together. His tongue danced with hers and the feeling was electric to them both.

Laura soon led Clyde to her bedroom. He watched as she slid off her boots and out of her jeans leaving her only wearing her dark blue thong bikinis that did nothing to hide her thick bush. She had won the bet but hadn't taken a razor to herself. She could see Clyde's eyes on her body and felt her body shudder with anticipation. Laura pulled back the covers and lay on the cool sheets as she watched Clyde. It was his turn to strip.

Clyde kicked off his shoes and unfastened his belt. He unzipped his fly and slowly dropped his pants, his eyes never leaving Laura's. This was the moment he always he held his breath in anticipation. The moment she saw his cock for the first time. At the moment, his cock hung down against his thigh but it was already eight inches in length. Laura's eyes grew as she realized the size of Clyde. Her nipples hardened at the thought of his monster cock driving into her body.

Laura smiled at Clyde. "You don't look too excited to see me. You better step over here so I can see what I can about you!" Clyde climbed onto the bed beside Laura. She slid down the bed so her face was inches from his cock. She took his semi-soft eight inches in her hand and brought the crown to her lips. She licked the length before her mouth closed around the head. She quickly felt him stiffening from her touch. Laura moved around between his thighs as his cock stiffened from her tongue. Soon Laura realized Clyde's was the biggest cock she had ever seen. Her left hand began to fondle his ball sac as her right hand stroked up and down his cock. She began breathing through her nose as she lowered her mouth deeper and deeper down his tremendous cock. Of course, he got thicker as well as his cock hardened. Laura felt herself nearly gagging as she struggled to take the first 11 inches into her warm mouth. Her left hand tugging and pulling on his filling balls.

Finally Clyde was fully erect. His cock was now 13 inches long with only first 11 buried in Laura's mouth. She continued to suck up and down on him, her right hand stroking him as she bobbed. Clyde wanted more than a blowjob and when he knew his cum was rising, he eased Laura off his cock. She looked up at him with pleading eyes. "Not yet beautiful. I want to taste you first!" He pulled Laura up beside him and kissed her before sliding down the bed. He pulled her thong off her legs and could see her wet and matted pubes just glistening with her lust. He crawled between her legs as she spread wide for him. His tongue dove down for her clit and she arched her back as soon as he made contact. Laura was so aroused she knew it wouldn't take long if he was any good. And she had no doubt he was good.

He found his way through her thick bush, his tongue thrashing her engorged clit as three fingers pushed between her pussy lips. Clyde was feeling how tight her pussy was to gauge how rough he could be with her when the moment occurred. He liked what he felt as he slipped a fourth finger inside her pussy. His tongue wiggled back and forth across her clit. Laura was pulling on her own nipples, pinching and teasing them, as she felt this terrific tongue abusing her clit. She wanted to come fast and hard and Clyde brought her to that spot. Her body tossed back and forth on the sheets as wave after wave of orgasm swept over her sweaty body. Her breathing was short and it felt like every sense was coursing through her pussy as she came for Clyde's tongue.

She hadn't had a moments rest to catch her breath when Clyde was quickly upon her body. He pressed his tongue between her lips and she could taste the familiar taste of her own juices. Before she could think about it, his massive cock was pressed to her pussy lips and he slid the first six inches inside her. Her walls with coated with her juices as Clyde began to fuck her pussy with a quick tempo. Every few downstrokes took him deeper inside her. Clyde continued to kiss her roughly as his cock burrowed deeper inside her. When he had buried the first ten inches inside her, he felt the first bit of true resistance from her muscles. He slowed his pace but only slightly. Eleven inches, then twelve inches were now buried inside her as he fucked. Laura was kissing back at him just as hard. Her body was alive from her own orgasm and the size of this cock penetrating her body. Finally he buried the full length of his cock inside her pussy. He slammed into her body for ten or more strokes before he lifted his lips from hers.

A line of profanity rose from her throat. "Oh FUCK that hurts. Oh FUCK. Oh FUCK. Plea-a-a-se Fuck me!" His cock plowed into her stretched to the hilt pussy. In and out he rocked his body. "FUCK ME. Bury the BIG COCK inside me." Clyde was on his elbows so he could have leverage as he slammed his black body into her white pussy. Laura was pulling on her nipples as if she intended to rip them off. By now, Laura had gained the strength to wrap her legs around his body and cross her ankles. She was willing Clyde deeper inside her. He could feel his sack filling and knew his time was near. He fucked her with ten quick, long strokes then withdrew half way. As he did, the first of three long, hard streams of his cum exploded from his cock. "Clyde. Fill me up, please" By the third stream of cum, he had filled the six inches of pussy he left vacant from his cock. Laura relaxed her thighs and her legs fell heavily to the bed. Clyde bent his head and they kissed lovingly this time.

Clyde finally pulled out and fell on the bed beside Laura. His cock was softening but it was still at least ten inches long. Laura could feel his juices begin to leak from her pussy no matter how tight she squeezed. He had loosened her muscles and their was just too much cum to contain it. He leaned over and took her nipple in his mouth. He played with it, tugging and biting and licking. Laura wanted more and she knew just what it was.

She willed her body off the bed, pulling Clyde with her. "We need a shower," she said over her shoulder. Her legs were still a bit weak but she had to do it now before she lost her nerve. The water was near instantly hot and she pulled Clyde in as she closed the door. She kissed him hard as his hands squeezed her tits. "Fuck me," she said looking him in the eyes. She felt his cock twitch against her thigh.

Clyde reached down and felt her pussy still leaking his juices. "Not there," she told him and his cock lept against her thigh this time.

"Are you sure, girl?"

Laura turned around, facing opposite the splashing water, and pushed out her ass toward Clyde.

Clyde eyed her sexy white ass and wondered if he could get all the way inside her. By the time he had dropped to his knees behind her, his cock was nearly erect with expectation. He pulled her asscheeks apart and pressed his tongue to her rim. Laura moaned loudly. His tongue circled her rim before probing against her. He could feel her open slightly to his touch.

Laura steadied herself against the tile wall as Clyde stood up behind her. His 13-inches bumped against her sex between her thighs. He eased it into her juicy pussy and whispered in her ear, "Patience ... I know what I'm doing." His hands reached around and cupped her full breasts as she supported herself against the cool tile. His hands roughly squeezed and teased her tits as his thick cock slid up inside her pussy. He stroked her a few times before pulling out. Laura moaned as her pussy felt the huge void left by his cock.

Clyde reached down with his right hand and grabbed his cock and pressed it to her asshole. Before she knew it, he had pushed the first four inches of his cock inside her, aided by the lubrication from their juices in her pussy. Clyde returned his hand to his breast as he began to stroke his hips into her waiting body. The hot water splashed over their bodies as began to push deeper inside of her expanding hole. In and out, he now had eight inches buried inside her. He could feel her muscles tightening around him but she urged him to go deeper. Laura kept pushing her hips back towards Clyde as his strokes became longer and longer. Laura's heart raced as she felt this sexy man's enormous cock trying to split her open. Clyde's left hand left her tit and three fingers began to frig her clit. His pace quickened as he now had eleven inches of his cock buried in her ass. Laura tried to scream from the lust and the pain but only the odd sound escaped her lips. She was in a state of arousal she had never felt.

Finally Clyde put both his hands on her hips as he thrust his cock up into her expanded ass. Pumping crazily, he could feel himself about to explode. Holding out as long as possible, Clyde shot a thick stream of his cum into her awaiting ass. He pumped a few more times before he knew he was finished. Finally he pulled his cock free of Laura's tight ass and she crumpled to the floor of the shower. Her body was totally spent from the past two fuckings. Clyde pulled her to her feet and held her as the hot water washed over their bodies. His cum ran down the back of her thighs, her hole still gaping from his cock.

###

The sun rose on Sunday morning and so did Chris. He could feel Jaime's breasts against his back and her cock against his thigh. He carefully turned over and slid down the bed. He wrapped his lips around her cock and slowly sucked her awake. His mouth slid up and down her length as Jaime rolled over onto her back. Her hands reached down and played with his hair. He soon had her as hard as felt between in own legs. His tongue played with her crown as he sucked her into his mouth. Bobbing up and down on her, he could feel her orgasm fast approaching. Just as she was about to cum, he lifted his lips from her cock and her thick stream of delicious cum splashed across her tits as they heaved up and down with her breath.

She looked down at his smiling face as she scooped up a glob from her breast and pushed it between her own lips. Chris quickly covered her body with his. His cock, the crown dripping from his own precum, pressed against the rim of her ass. She smiled, as if unlocking the door, and her muscles relaxed allowing him inside of her. She bent her knees around his waist he began to rhythmically fuck her sexy ass. He took long, measured strokes. By now, this act so was familiar to them, yet so exciting to them both. He pressed his lips to hers as they kissed passionately, their tongues dancing. Chris picked up the tempo and thrust his cock into her asshole repeatedly. His cum exploded inside of her as they embraced.

They lay together for a few minutes before deciding they needed to get ready for the trip down the hill.

#

A couple hours later, Jaime entered her house to find Laura still in her robe. "Have I got some juicy news for you!" Jaime called out to Laura in anticipation about telling her she fucked Chris.

Laura walked over to Jaime in a bow-legged fashion, her pussy and ass still supremely sore from the fucking Clyde gave her just hours earlier. Smiling, "I bet mine's better!"

12