Working for a Living Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Maria appears, "Breakfast Jaime? Coffee?" I know I must look a mess but she's very polite not to even notice.

"Coffee would be wonderful. And whatever you fixed Rachel is great."

"What a night, girl! You were amazing last night. We both enjoyed it so very much!"

"How do you feel?" I asked with a grimace.

"Probably like you do - only worse!" she smiled as she said it. "I can barely sit down after the workout you gave me."

Maria brought a tureen of coffee and it tasted so very good. She came back shortly with a plate of eggs and bacon and hash browns. Everything tasted so good this morning and helped to clear my head.

"I've got great news! We're going shopping today!"

"I don't think I have enough cash to shop in this part of town. You told me just to bring shorts and swimsuits!"

"Don't worry. It's my treat for an old friend. You just need to get your sorry ass in the shower!"

I ate breakfast and we chatted about last night and what Rachel had in mind. A shower and I felt much better and ready to conquer L.A., or at least to go shopping. We headed out of Malibu and into Santa Monica to a favorite place of Rachel's. As soon as I saw a price tag, I nearly freaked. "I can't afford anything here. This is like a month's salary!"

"Just relax. I told you I'm buying today."

"I can't let you do that."

"Don't be silly. It was Peter's idea. He enjoyed your company last night!"

#

Two days later, Saturday morning, I got in my truck to head back home. I reflected back on the past week at Rachel and Peter's as I pulled onto the freeway. Four great nights of fucking and sucking with the two of them. They both have amazing bodies and know how to use them well. I could feel my penis getting hard as I drove north with great memories.

12