Working for Halloween Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You know you can't fall asleep, we still have to get cleaned up," she warned.

"I know," I muttered. "Maybe I'll just go home like this."

"Are you kidding?"

"Not really, I've always wanted to go out in other situations, maybe not in a costume..."

"You do realize your make-up looks like you were used and abused, right?"

"Well, it should, I certainly was!" I smiled.

"And I loved it. I hoped you enjoyed it, too." Anna raised her eyebrows at me expectantly.

"Oh hell, yes," I replied enthusiastically.

"Good," she smiled. "So you'd do it again sometime?"

"Absolutely!"

"You mean, 'Absolutely, Mistress', right?" she teased. We both laughed. Then she got serious, "We really should get cleaned up, I still have to lock-up."

"Yeah, I should get changed, too. As much as I'd love to wear this home, I'm not sure a costume is a good outfit for an outing. Not yet anyway."

"Well, if you come back again, I'll try to have some more street worthy clothes for you," Anna offered.

"Really? You'd do that?"

"Sure, I'd love to see how you look not all glammed up," she looked at me thoughtfully.

"Well, I can assure you, I'll be back again as soon as they want me," I said getting out of my costume. As I folded the costume up, a thought hit me. "Anna, any idea what the next costume will be?"

She smiled, "I think it's the Sexy Little-Bo Peep."

"Really?" I said taken aback.

"No, it's not, but we do actually have some of those," she grinned.

"That's... interesting."

"Everybody's got their something," she shrugged.

"So, what's the costume?" I prodded.

"Oh no, that would be telling," she laughed. "But I'm pretty sure you're going to like it!"