Working for Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulls away and I struggle to catch my breath.

"That was unexpected." I say still suspended in the air and wrapped around James. He blushes and I chuckle before leaning in and kissing him again. He moves, carrying me with him, and sits me on a counter in the kitchen. I release him with my legs and nibble on his lower lip. He opens his mouth and we start to make out once again.

I pull away after a few minutes trying to catch my breath again, and James looks down at me. "I think that maybe we should make some popcorn and go watch the other movie." I nod and he opens a cupboard next to my head and pulls out a bag of popcorn kernels. He reaches in and grabs the oil and I watch as he pours oil into a weird looking pot on the stove and turns the heat on.

"You're making your own popcorn?" I ask looking at him. He nods and dumps in the kernels before closing the lid on the pot. "What is that?" I ask looking at the weird looking pot.

"It's a whirly pop." He says turning the crank. I watch as he grabs a large bowl from below the sink and makes the popcorn. He seasons it and puts it on the counter next to where our pop had ended up at. He walks back over to me and while standing in front of me, puts away the popcorn and the oil.

"What movie did you pick out?" I ask looking at him as he closes the cabinet.

"Something that I think we'll both enjoy." He offers being extremely vague. I roll my eyes and hop off of the counter. I grab my coke and walk out into the living room. He follows carrying his own pop and the bowl of popcorn.

I sit on the couch and put my coke on a coaster in front of me on the coffee table. He sits his down next to mine and sets the popcorn on the table before walking over to the DVD and starting the movie.

He sits back down next to me and I decide that after his little episode in the kitchen a few minutes prior that he wasn't going to get to watch the movie he'd picked out for us. I reach over and grab his neck with my right hand and swing myself around so that I am now straddling his lap.

"What are you doing?" James asks raising an eyebrow. I chuckle before placing my other hand around his neck and leaning in to kiss him. He kisses me back softly, and I scoot closer to him. One of his hands reaches up and wraps itself around my left hip, while the other is cupping my right ass cheek. I lean in and kiss him again. James moans into the kiss and leans into the kiss, licking my bottom lip before nibbling it gently. I moan and he takes the opportunity to explore my mouth with his tongue.

My hands move down to the bottom of the t-shirt he was wearing and I place my hands on bare skin beneath the shirt. He groans and pulls back. "What's wrong?" I ask concerned that I had done something wrong.

"Your hands are a little cold." James admits, shivering under my touch. I laugh and move my hands away from his skin, tugging upwards on his shirt. He sits up and moves away from the back of the couch, and pulls his shirt off for me. I smile and lean in to kiss him. He leans backwards and I fall towards him. He catches me and wraps his arms around me pulling me close to him. Our kiss deepens and his hands make their way under the shirt that I'm wearing.

His hands are warm and send sparks up and down my spine. I remove my lips from his and kiss along his jaw before moving down and kissing his neck. I lightly bite him and his back arches and he lets out a deep moan. I let go of his neck and pull my head back to look at him.

"You are a devilish minx." He says looking at me and then leaning forward and kissing me again. His hands move from my waist and move up my ribs. I giggle and he shakes his head. His hands eventually end up cupping my breasts and his thumbs stroke my nipples through my bra. I moan and arch my neck along with my back. He leans in and starts kissing my neck, and running his tongue along it. I feel like I'm on fire, and then he nips my neck.

My hips start moving back and forth, and I notice something hard making its presence known in between my legs. James moves his head away and removes his hands from my breasts. I try not to make a disappointed sound, but one slips past my lips anyways. James shakes his head and chuckles. He grabs the bottom of my shirt and starts pulling it up over my body. I raise my arms and James finishes pulling my shirt off. He tosses it in the direction that he'd thrown his.

James leans in and I feel butterflies in my stomach. His mouth attaches to my left breast, the now hard nipple in his mouth, along with the lacy fabric of my bra. I moan as I feel his tongue through my bra. His right hand was playing with my other nipple while his left was working on un-clasping my bra in the back. I didn't have the heart to tell him that it opened in the front.

He moves his right hand to my back and searches for the clasps that are keeping my bra on. He gently bites my nipple and I let out a yip. "Clasp is in front." I say softly, letting my head fall backwards in pleasure. He growls and his hands move to the front and unclasp the bra quickly. I tip my head forward and look at him again.

"You're wearing a skimpy lacy bra, and you have larger boobs. Generally equals clasp in back." James growls before pulling the cups aside and slipping the straps off my shoulders.

"It's a Danish bra, and it clasped in front. It's sexy. I wasn't going to argue." I say before leaning towards him and placing a kiss on his lips. He kisses me back and we start making out again. I pull away and he looks at me concerned.

"What's wrong?" He asks before kissing my neck.

"My knees are getting sore." I say before placing a hand on his head and pulling him away from my neck. "And if you keep that up I'm going to have a hickey or three." I say before getting off his lap and sitting on the couch.

"I'm sorry babe." He says turning to face me. I shake my head and wave a hand at him to tell him it's not his fault. He leans in and kisses me softly. I turn my body to face him and he slowly lowers me onto the couch. He pulls his mouth away from mine and kisses my neck a few times before kissing his way down to my breasts. He takes the right nipple into his mouth and starts to lick and suck on it.

Suddenly we both hear a knock at the door to the apartment. James releases me and swears softly. I look at him eyes wide with fear. "Upstairs room on the right." He says blindly grabbing for his shirt and coming up with mine. He tosses it at me and I take it and get off the couch before bolting up the stairs. I wait at the top of the landing and put my shirt on. James had hopefully hidden my bra. I hear the front door open and a female voice talking to James' low one. I catch my breath and head into the room on the right.

It was his bedroom. I close the door softly behind me and look around. It was clean, and pretty large. There was at least a queen size bed in front of me and against the wall to my right. There was a dresser, and an entertainment center that had a smaller TV than downstairs, and had a couple more gaming systems. I walk forward and run my hand over the comforter on the top of the bed. It was soft, and I was willing to bet that his sheets were just as soft. "The way things were going earlier, I might still get to find out." I mutter to myself.

"Holly?" I hear James call. I walk back and open the door. He was standing at the foot of the stairs and was holding my bra. I smile and he walks up the stairs. "That was my landlady, reminding me that rent was due next week." He says I shake my head and he wraps his arm around my waist and pulls me close to him and kisses me again. He tosses my bra into his room and I walk backwards, moving us both into his room. He releases me to close the door and I sit on the edge of his bed. He walks over and sits next to me on the bed.

He leans in and kisses me, and before I know it I'm laying on his bed with his face looming over mine. I reach for his pants as we kiss. I find the button and struggle to get it to come undone. He pulls away from the kiss and reaches down to grab my hands. I pull away and he undoes the button of his jeans. I kiss him again and we get back into the rhythm that we had just established while kissing. I slowly slide the zipper of his pants down and he pulls away again.

He runs his fingers along the bottom of my shirt and pulls up on it. I sit up and take the shirt from him and pull it off again. I lay back down on the bed and his hands stroke my sides lightly, before trailing the edge of my jeans. I moan and arch my back. He quickly stops teasing me and unbuttons my jeans, and unzips them quickly before pulling them down my hips. He looks at the panties that I have on and leans down to kiss right above them. He grabs the sides and pulls them down and I lift my legs to allow him to get the material off my body. He does and resumes kissing where he had left off. He kisses downwards and I suck a breath in as he spreads my legs.

He licks along my inner thighs before licking my slit. The fire in the pit of my stomach has turned into a full on blaze, and gets even bigger as his tongue reaches into my pussy and finds my clit. I moan as he starts licking my clit, and then he sucks it into his mouth and nibbles lightly.

"James." I say inhaling sharply. He chuckles and moves away from my clit with his tongue. He probes his tongue into my sopping wet hole and I try to maintain regular breathing. He moves his mouth away and replaces his tongue with a finger before coming up to kiss me.

I kiss him back as he drives his fingers in and out of my pussy. His thumb starts stroking my clit and I moan into his mouth. He pulls away from the kiss and I manage to catch my breath. "If you keep that up I'm going to cum all over your hand." I say before noticing that my hips are bucking in time with his hand.

"We wouldn't want that would we?" He asks raising an eyebrow. He stops his hand and I moan. "I'd much rather have you come all over my tongue so that I can taste you." James says before quickly re-arranging himself so that his face was back at the juncture between my thighs. He licks and sucks me into an orgasm, and I have to close my eyes to keep the room from spinning around in front of my eyes.

James moves so that he's lying on his side next to me and I turn to face him, opening an eye to look at him. "That was amazing." I say before snuggling up into his chest. He kisses the top of my head and places his chin on top of it. I start to scoot down and rub my fingers along the line of his pants and boxers, and then dip my hand down into his boxers, feeling his dick in my hand. He groans and I move my hand away from his dick and out of his boxers before pulling down on the fabric of his jeans. I make sure to snag his boxers as well as he raises his hip so that I can pull the rest of his clothes off.

Once I have them tossed aside I push on his shoulder and he rolls onto his back. I climb on top of him and lean in to kiss him, teasing his penis with the lips of my pussy. I finally give in and sink down onto him and he moans. I pull away from the kiss to look at him and he shakes his head. "Not wearing a condom." He says and I realize that he's right. I mentally curse myself and pull myself off of him. He goes to sit up, and I push back down on his shoulders. He looks at me and I wink. I lower myself over his body and kiss the tip of his penis.

He moans and I start to carefully lick every bit of him that I can get before taking the tip in my mouth and running my tongue around the tip. I hear him suck in breath and then I start sucking on the tip before moving my head up and down, causing my mouth to rise up and down along the length of his shaft. I reach the bottom of the shaft and suck as I move my head back up. I release my hold of him with my mouth and start stroking him with my hand as I let my mouth venture to his balls. I lick them before taking one into my mouth and gently sucking on it. I hear him moan and I move to the other. I let them go and lick up the length of his shaft before re-inserting him in my mouth.

"Honey. If you don't stop I'm going to cum." James says. I look up at him and he swears. "Fuck that's so hot." He says I slowly lick him and then pull my mouth off. I crawl up to him, straddling him and kiss him. The taste of both of us mixes and is intoxicating. I pull away and note that he's got a hold of my waist. I swing off of him, and back to where I had been before. James sits up and rolls to the other side of the bed and opens the nightstand drawer and pulls out a condom. I watch as he puts it on and then he looks at me.

I crook a finger at him and he moves back to me. I roll onto my back and he climbs in between my thighs. I wrap my hands around his neck as he slowly shoves his dick into my vagina. He gets it most of the way in before backing almost all the way out before moving in again, this time with a sharper thrust that hits a spot that makes me gasp. He continues going out slowly, and then thrusting back in and eventually I wrap my legs around his hips to keep him from doing it again. He starts moving faster in me and I moan. He feels so deep inside me that I feel like he's going to hit my cervix. He pulls back suddenly and then thrusts really hard into me. I cum and scream out my pleasure. He looks down at me and I try not to blush.

"My neighbors are going to love you." He says smirking. He starts thrusting again and I press against his shoulders. He stops and pulls out. I lean up to kiss him and then roll over onto my stomach. I bend my knees and spread my legs apart so that he can fuck me from behind. I feel him slide back into me and he starts to pick up the pace again.

"Oh God." I say after a few minutes of his strong thrusts. "I'm going to cum again." I moan. James thrusts faster, and harder and as I cum I feel his dick get even larger, and his movements become more jerky.

"I'm coming baby." He says before finishing. He leans down and kisses my back before pulling out of me. I collapse onto the bed and start to fall asleep. I feel James settle onto the bed next to me, and wrap an arm around me.

"That was nice." I say softly, turning to face him. I scoot closer to him and snuggle into his chest. James chuckles and kisses the top of my head.

"I haven't had such a good time since I..." James says before trailing off. I glance up at him and see that he's gotten sad suddenly. "Since what?" I ask before nuzzling his chest.

"Since Jessica." He says before kissing my head again. I pull back slightly and look up into his eyes.

"Do you want to talk about it?" I ask softly. He closes his eyes and I begin to think that he is just going to lock himself away, when he nods.

"It's a rather long story." He says opening his eyes to look at me. "And I don't think I could tell it to just anyone. If you're going to just leave and pretend I don't exist after this then I won't tell you." I sit up and look at him.

"I'm not going to run away. I am your friend." I say as he sits up and faces me. Suddenly a phone rings and I jump. James turns and reaches for a corded phone on the bedside table and answers it.

"Hello?" He asks. I remain in my position, and hope that after the phone call that he'll be able to tell me what has been on his mind. "I'll be there right away. Don't bother calling her, she's here." I raise my eyebrow and cock my head to the side. He hangs up and I look at him. "Work. The system went down today and they've had a back-up of files. Now that Shannon and her crew have the system up they need us to put the paper files in."

I sigh and shake my head. "I suppose that long story will have to wait." I say turning to get out of bed. His arms snake around me and pull me into his chest.

"Hey. I will tell you." He says softly.

"You don't have to tell me anything, I'm not your girlfriend." I say looking down at the floor.

"I would like it if you would consider it." He says, and I look over my shoulder at him.

"Consider what exactly?" I ask playfully.

"Holly, would you like to go out with me?" James asks. I nod my head and turn my torso to reach his face with mine. I kiss him and wrap my arms around his neck. He breaks the kiss and smiles down at me.

"That wasn't a real answer." He says adjusting his hands around my waist.

"Yes. I will go out with you." I say before kissing him lightly again. I'm the one to break the kiss first and I stroke his cheek lightly before getting out of his arms, and out of bed and searching for my clothes. I toss James' pants and boxers at him, and locate my own pants and underwear. I pull them on and search for my shirt and bra. James was now out of bed and had managed to put his boxers on. He finds my shirt and bra and hands them to me. I quickly put them on and watch as he pulls his clothes on.

"I need to let Bo out really quick before we go." James says before opening the door to his room and heading to the door on the other side of the landing. He opens the door and a male collie comes sprinting out of the room and at me. I kneel down and am greeted with dog kisses all over my face and a wriggling stump of a tail. "Bo! Down!" James commands. Bo looks over at him and I stand.

"Cute." I say wiping my face with my hand.

"Bo, do you want to go outside?" James asks. The dog barks and bolts down the stairs and to the sliding door at the back of James' living room. James and I walk down the stairs and James lets him out. I note the food still sitting on the table and shake my head. I grab the bowl of popcorn and carry it into the kitchen as I wait for James to let Bo in.

"Hon?" I hear James call from the living room.

"What?" I call back.

"Do you think you could grab a couple of cokes for us to take in?"

"We didn't open the ones we got out earlier." I say looking around the wall and at James who was opening the door for Bo. He shuts the door and grabs the two cokes.

"Yes, and so let's put these back and get out two cold ones." He says walking into the kitchen and opening the fridge. He ends up grabbing the cokes and I walk to the hall and put on my shoes. James follows and puts his shoes on and grabs his keys.

"Ready?" I ask looking at my boyfriend before grabbing my purse and keys.

"As ready as I'm going to be." He says looking for the dog, and nodding his head satisfied that Bo was laying on his dog bed. I open the front door and James calls out to the dog to tell him that he'd be back later.

We rode in the quiet of the evening and I stare out the windshield of the truck, wanting to get the work done and over with so I could be back in James' arms.

Suddenly my world is turned upside down, and starts to roll. I feel a sharp pain in my chest, and I hear screaming coming from somewhere. Suddenly everything goes black and I don't feel much of anything anymore. From far away I can hear someone yelling my name, and I ignore it, I don't want to be pulled back into the pain again.

"She's alive; she's just not with us. Holly, can you hear me? Open your eyes and look at me." The voice saying this sounds familiar to my brain, but doesn't want to process. I feel someone hauling on my shoulders but the world was still beyond my grasp. They lay me down on something that feels like a stretcher. "What happened?" I hear someone ask beside me. "Holly and James were going through a green light when someone coming from the west ran the light and crashed into them. The person was going at least ten miles over the speed limit." I hear the familiar voice say again. "Who else was in the truck we pulled her from?" The other voice asks again. "Guy in her department, name is James." I feel a hand pulling back my eyelid and shining a light into it, I groan as the light hits my eye."

"Holly. Wake up. We need to ask you about what happened." I hear from the familiar voice. The light moves away from my eye.