Working for Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. Not just heels. Marching Band has a tendency to build calf muscle as well." I say loving the feel of his hands on my legs, even if it was through the stockings that I was wearing.

"We should probably go sweets." James says as he removes his hands from my leg.

"I know." I say pulling my foot down, but not before I brush it against the bulge in his pants.

"Keep it up and I'm not going to be able to walk out of here with dignity." He says tightening his grip on my hand momentarily.

I put my foot back into my heel and we stand and take our coffee with us out of the hospital and into the early morning.

"How are we going to work the whole vehicle situation?" I ask as we walk towards the employee parking lot.

"We can take my truck if you want." He offers, looking at me. "Leave your car here until tonight? I'll take you home after breakfast and then I'll pick you up and we can get dinner before work?" James suggests walking towards a very large and new pickup truck.

"Sure. Sounds good Cupcake." I say as he unlocks the doors to the truck. I climb up into the passenger seat and he locks the door. He pulls me into him and kisses me hard. I nibble on his lower lip and am rewarded with a moan as he opens his mouth to allow me to explore it. I take advantage of this and run my tongue all over his mouth. I suck his lower lip into my mouth and nibble on it again. He pulls away and I look at him. His eyes are wild with need and his breathing is very heavy.

"Where in God's name did you learn how to kiss like that?" He asks looking at me. I shrug. He starts the truck and turns the radio on. I look at the windows and giggle. He looks and swears under his breath. He hits the defroster and kisses me one last time before sitting in the driver's seat and adjusting himself beneath his slacks. "I'm afraid I'm giving you a serious case of blue balls." I say looking at the still obvious bulge beneath his slacks.

"I'm afraid you might be right." He says before shrugging. The windows by now were clear once again and he put the truck in drive and pulled out of the parking lot. I reach out and turn the radio on and tune it to a country station. He looks at me and I smile sweetly. We pull into the parking lot at the Muffin Top with five minutes left before we were supposed to meet Liz. I unbuckle my seat belt and turn down the radio. He shuts the truck off and unbuckles as well.

"So I'm buying you breakfast. And then I'll take you home, and then I'm taking you out for dinner before we have to work. And then we have to work. Does that mean that tomorrow it's your turn?" James asks winking at me.

"I guess so. I mean I could pick you up for work tomorrow and take you home after I cook you breakfast and dinner." I say pretending to be innocent. He growls and opens the truck door. I move to open the door a few seconds later to find it being opened in front of me. I freak out slightly and slip, starting to fall towards the ground. I feel strong arms surround me keeping me from completely hitting the gravel.

"Thanks." I say slightly embarrassed.

"I didn't mean to throw off your depth perception." James says setting me on my feet. I close the truck door and smile at him.

"No road burn, no foul." I say joking. He offers his hand and I take it and he leads me into the bakery. We step up to the counter and I order a bagel with cream cheese and ham. James gets a breakfast sandwich. And two bottles of water. I spot Liz and wave, and she waves back.

We walk to the table and Liz stands. "Liz this is James, James this is Liz." I say before sitting down at the table. Liz sits back down and James sits next to me.

"Nice to meet you James." Liz says smiling before looking at me and giving me a look that meant that I had a lot of explaining to do.

"James and I work together now at the hospital. He had mentioned that he was hungry and so I invited him along." I say trying to make as smooth of an explanation as possible. Liz looks at me and shakes her head.

"What on earth are you doing getting attached to a coworker?" She asks as she leans over towards me.

"Nothing about it in the handbook that says I can't." I respond. I look over at James and he raises an eyebrow. I smile at him and then return to Liz. "Look. I've liked him for years, and he's liked me for just as long. I have no idea what is going on but I certainly intend to enjoy whatever the hell it is." I say smiling. She nods.

"So James, how long have you been at Adrian General?" Liz asks sitting back up and looking at James.

"About four years now. I started school down here, and needed a place to work while I was attending college." James says lowering a hand to my leg. I lower mine and place my hand in his.

"Where do you go to school?" Liz asks raising an eyebrow.

"Adrian College." James responds as I take a drink from the water he'd gotten me. I start to choke after he finishes the answer though.

"Holl, what's wrong?" Liz asks concerned.

"Nothing." I say trying to catch my breath.

"You didn't know that you two went to the same college?" Liz asks shocked. I shake my head no and so does James. "Wow. Well "It's a small world" should start playing any second..." Liz says trailing off. I look at James, who is looking at me.

"I didn't know." I say softly. He nods and kisses the side of my head.

"Well. I think it's time for me to go to work before I help you two discover something else that you don't know about each other." Liz says standing. James and I laugh and she looks at us. "What?" She asks looking at us.

"Sit down, you've got an hour Lizard." I say motioning for her to sit.

"You're not hurting anything by helping us get to know each other better." James says chuckling.

We finish breakfast and Liz heads out for work. James and I get back into the truck and he starts the truck. We sit and let it warm up slightly.

"I live off campus." I say looking at him.

"So do I." He says raising an eyebrow wondering what that has to do with anything.

"You're taking me home, and I didn't want you to start driving the wrong way." I say smiling at him.

"Thanks babe." He says before pulling out of the parking lot. I give him directions to my apartment complex and tell him to park in my spot, since my car is still at work.

"I guess this is it until later." He says looking at me. I unbuckle slowly and sigh.

"I was going to invite you to come in, but if you'd rather leave?" I say phrasing the last part into a question.

"I don't trust myself to behave if I come in." James admits, running his hands over the steering wheel.

"Who said I wanted you to behave?" I ask raising an eyebrow. I turn the key in the ignition and pull the key out. James looks at me.

"You sure?" He asks placing a hand on my leg.

"Positive." I say before opening my door and hopping out of the truck with key in hand.

"Holly, where are you going?" He calls after me as he unbuckles and climbs out. I shut my door and he closes his and I walk towards my apartment.

"Where do you think?" I ask holding out a hand for him. He takes it and we walk up the sidewalk to my apartment. I pull my keys off my hip and open the door to my apartment. I walk in and hold the door as he walks in.

"You live here alone?" He asks looking around.

"Yeah, unless Liz is staying with me, which right now she's not. She moved into the apartment next door." I say placing my keys on the hook by the door and putting James' keys next to mine on another hook. James was wandering around my living room looking around at my stuff.

"Nice gaming system." He says noticing that my NES was out on the floor and hooked up to the TV. "One of many it appears." He says peering into the cabinet beside the TV.

"Make yourself comfortable and I'm going to go change into comfy clothes and get out of these stupid heels." I say motioning towards the couch. I walk into my room and pull out a t-shirt and a pair of pj shorts. I slip my heels off and sigh as my feet hit the floor. I pull my shirt off over my head and hear someone clear their throat.

"Nice." James says from my door.

"Enjoying what you see?" I ask looking over my shoulder. He nods and I shake my head before pulling my t-shirt on over my head. I turn to face James and quickly slip my slacks to the ground and pull my pj shorts on.

"It's all covered up again." James says looking at me.

"Well yeah, I wasn't going to walk around naked..." I say looking at him. I then move and pick up the clothes and throw them into the clothes hamper in my closet.

"I wouldn't have minded." He says looking me over.

"I'm sure." I say walking towards him and then wrapping my arms around his neck. He picks me up and I instinctively wrap my legs around his waist.

He kisses me and walks towards my bed while carrying me. He hits my bed and gently lays me down on it. I bounce slightly and roll with the movement of the bed.

"Water bed?" He asks raising an eyebrow. I nod and he lowers himself over me and starts to kiss me lightly. I return the kisses and try to pull him closer to me so I can kiss him more deeply. James chuckles and pulls even further away from me.

"Tease." I whisper. Looking up at him.

"Just taking my time." James says before kissing me again. He slowly lowers himself closer to my body and I grab onto his back and run my tongue over his lower lip.

This starts more passionate kisses on both sides and I pull away at one point gasping for breath. James starts kissing downwards, kissing my jaw and then slowly kissing and nibbling his way down my neck. I involuntarily arch my back as James reaches my collar bone.

"Fuck." I say as he licks my collar bone. James stops and grins wickedly at me. That look told me I was in a lot of trouble. James pulls away my collar and dips his tongue down below it. My body feels like it is on fire.

I reach down and tug on the bottom of James' dress shirt pulling it out of where it had been tucked into his pants. I start frantically trying to remove the buttons from their holes and swear under my breath as I fail. James laughs and takes my hands away.

"Calm babe." He says unbuttoning his shirt for me and tossing it aside. He leans back down and I run my hands over his chest feeling his undershirt. James pushes up the bottom of my shirt and runs his hands over my stomach. My back arches again and James wickedly smiles again.

"You're enjoying that way too much." I say my voice trembling as James continues to run his hands over my midsection. James shakes his head no and I groan as he lowers his face down to my stomach and starts to kiss my stomach.

He nips my side and I yip and sit up. He looks at me concerned and I smile sheepishly. I lay back down and feel a sharp pain in the back of my head. "Fucking hair." I mutter before pulling out my ponytail and tossing the elastic towards my bedside table. James chuckles and moves so that he's laying beside me. I look over at him and roll up onto my side and wrap an arm around him. He sighs and runs a hand down my side. I giggle and he stops.

"Ticklish?" James asks before pulling me into his body. I nod and bite my lip. "Cute." He says before kissing me deeply again. I moan and roll so that I'm on top of him and straddling him. He looked so good laying on my bed looking up at me. I lean down and his hands start pushing my shirt up again as I kiss him I break the kiss and pull my shirt off of my body and toss it to the side. James moans as I lean down and he places my breasts in his hands. I feel him rubbing my breasts through the lacy fabric of my bra and I can't help but moan. I reach behind me and unclip my bra, removing it and tossing it in the direction that my shirt had gone just moments prior.

James' hands return and he rolls my nipples between his fingers. I start leaning forward and he stretches up to kiss me. I melt and he rolls us so that he's now on top of me. He pulls off his shirt before returning to lean over me and resume his slow sensual exploration of my body.

James gently pulls a nipple into his mouth and lightly flicks it with his tongue. I involuntarily jump and he does it again. I moan loudly and he begins to suck on the nipple while playing with the other between his fingers. There is a heat inside my body that has reached a level that nothing could extinguish, and it is radiating from my vagina.

I reach for James' slacks and I manage to unzip them before he realizes what I'm doing and pins my wrists to the bed. I groan and James chuckles which causes my nipple to vibrate in his mouth, my groan turns into a moan of pleasure which causes James to chuckle again. I'm pretty sure that at this point I'm going to need a new pair of shorts and a new thong before James is done with me.

He finally decides that he's had enough with the one nipple and he switches to the other. I reach for his pants again as he releases my wrists to stroke my sides. I manage to get the button undone and start working on the belt.

He pulls my hands away again and pins them to the bed once more. "Please?" I beg with an extremely raspy voice. James shakes his head, and lightly bites down on my nipple. I moan loudly and he releases the nipple.

"No. My rules. I'm in control here." James says looking at me. "If you want it, you have to behave like a good girl." He says before turning me over onto my back. I whimper in anticipation. James runs his hand over my ass on the outside of my cotton shorts and I feel like I'm going to die from the amount of pleasure that I'm experiencing. "On your knees baby." James commands and I obey, getting up on my knees and spreading them.

James moans and runs his hand from my ass down in between my legs. I moan and thrust my hips backwards at him. He chuckles and lightly slaps my ass. I gasp in surprise and look over my shoulder at him. He lightly slaps the other one and then caresses it. He tugs on the waist band of my shorts and pulls them down over my ass.

He traces the line of my thong and I shiver. He pulls gently down on the strings and I feel my thong start slipping off of my body. My shorts and thong end up around my knees and James coaxes me to lay down. He pulls them the rest of the way off and tosses them off the bed to the side. He helps me to roll over and he looks at my face. He smirks and kisses down my body. He reaches the base of my neck and lovingly licks my collar bone and then continues his quest downwards. He reaches my belly button and flicks his tongue inside of it briefly before continuing yet further downward.

This was making me very glad that I had just recently shaved my pussy so it looked clean still. "You're absolutely dripping." James says looking at my bare pussy. I spread my legs and he takes the invitation. He kisses down the top of my thighs and kisses the insides as well. He nibbles on my inner thigh and I almost scream in pleasure. He then lowers himself onto my pussy and gently runs a finger up my soaking wet slit.

He plays with my pussy, teasing me to the almost edge of an orgasm. He then swipes a finger over my clit and I yell out in pleasure. He does it again and I moan. He starts to play with my clit and I reach out gripping the sheets to try to keep my grip on this world. He moves his finger downwards and slowly inserts it into my dripping wet vagina and I scream my pleasure. He puts a finger over my mouth and I nod before licking the length of his finger. He starts to slowly move his finger in and out and I can't help but to orgasm all over his finger, all my muscles tensing and then releasing as I collapse into the bed.

James pulls his finger out and licks my juices from his hand. He then reaches down and removes his belt and pulls his pants down. I can now clearly see the bulge through his boxer briefs and I know that I must have him in me. He straddles me and I wrap my arms and legs around him.

He smiles at me and I die slightly inside. His smile could kill, and that smile tells me that I'm still in trouble. I push on his arms and he gets the hint, rolling over and laying on his back. I kiss him and begin to do what he had done to me. I kiss my way down his neck, making sure to nibble on his earlobes and he rewards me with a moan and trying to guide my hand to his obviously hard cock. I resist and continue with my assault of his body with my mouth. I eventually reach the wait of his boxer briefs and I lick along the edge. James arches his back and moans loudly.

I gently tug on the sides of his underwear and he raises his ass so that I can get off his boxers. I remove them and toss them to the side. I then take his cock in my hand and admire it closely. He is about nine inches, and he's a handful in diameter. My ring finger and thumb can barely meet around the diameter of his cock. I stroke his shaft gently and he bucks his hips up at me. I lean down and lick the tip of his cock.

He grabs at my shoulders and tries to tug me upwards. I look at him with a question in my eyes and he shakes his head no. "If you put your mouth on me I'm more than likely to not last long at all." He admits. I nod and kiss him deeply.

I pull away and he moans. I reach into the bedside drawer and pull out a condom. "God I need you so bad." I smile upon hearing his words and open the condom and place it on him before I straddle him slowly lowering myself onto his thick, hard cock. He completely fills me and I moan in pleasure and come as he hits my cervix. I lean forward and James runs his hands along my back. I slowly regain my muscle strength and start to pump up and down on his cock, making him groan as I ride him.

I reach yet another orgasm and this time I have to dismount due to my leg muscles no longer wanting to support me. James rolls over on top of me and re-inserts himself into my vagina. He then slowly pulls out and then quickly thrusts back in. I want to scream because it feels so good, but at this point I can barely moan because I've used my voice so much.

James speeds up and I quickly come yet again, gushing my juices all over his hard cock. He is dripping sweat and I can feel the sweat puddle beneath me from my own sweat and come. I reach up and pull his mouth to mine and wrap my legs around him. He begins to thrust again and I feel him even deeper than I had before, if that was even possible.

James was starting to thrust even harder and faster and I needed to come again so badly. He hits just the right spot in my vagina and I moan again as I come, but James doesn't stop this time he continues. "Fuck, I'm going to come." James groans loudly. I feel him get even larger and harder and then suddenly he is coming, which triggers one last small orgasm from me. James collapses on top of me and I wrap my arms around him, kissing his neck and shoulder.

James slowly gets up as his strength returns and pulls out. I feel suddenly empty and wish that he was back inside of me. "Trash?" He asks looking around. I point to the basket beside the bedside table and he grabs a Kleenex from the top of the table and takes care of the condom.

I pat the bed beside me as I roll into my normal spot and James climbs back into bed, settling into the bed beside me. I snuggle up to him and rest my head on his chest and wrap an arm around him. He wraps an arm over me and I slowly start to drift off into the sleep of the well fucked.