Working for Miss Black Pt. 05

Story Info
The Wedding/Collaring ceremonies.
2.1k words
4.41
12.2k
4

Part 5 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/03/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Subtle28
Subtle28
34 Followers

I stood there nervously in the front of the room, my family and friends nearby. I was dressed in my tux, boutonniere pinned to my lapel. A line of my groomsmen flanked me as organ music played in the sunlit church. I heard the pastor exclaim, "Everyone, stand," and the crowd stood up to witness Staci, my bride-to-be, being escorted arm in arm with her father. She never looked so beautiful in her life in that long, white satin gown. When they got to the altar, her father gave me a smile and pat on my back before I extended my elbow to take Staci's arm. As we turned towards the altar, the congregation sat in unison.

I knelt there, completely relaxed, in the center of the dimly candlelit room, encircled by other trainers and slaves of Miss Black, all standing in their black robes. I wore nothing. Standing behind me was my assigned trainer, Sasha, Miss Black's loyal assistant. An uneasy silence filled the room as I heard the telling sound the immediately aroused me echo through the empty space...click...click...click...with the sound of those high heels, all the other trainers and slaves knelt and bowed their heads as Miss Black strolled by wearing black thigh high boots, no panties, and a black leather dominatrix top with silver metal chains rattling in front revealing her jewelry adorned breasts. Her black hair was blown out like an 80's rock goddess. As she slowly stepped through the circle, she tightened the grip on the chain leash of her newest pet crawling slightly behind her naked and blindfolded, Staci, my fiancé'. She never looked so sexy. When she got to her throne, she seductively sat, a sly smirk from her red glossed lips, and unclipped Staci from her leash as she knelt there at guard, like a loyal Doberman, salivating at the excitement in air of the room. As Miss Black sat back, all the trainers instinctively stood in unison at attention, and removed their robes, exhibiting their tight naked bodies, and tagged collars.

"Let these rings be a symbol of their union. What God has made, let no man tear apart," the pastor said. Now, repeat after me...With this ring (With this ring), I thee wed (I thee wed). I promise to love, cherish and honor you (I promise to love, cherish and honor you); in sickness and in health (in sickness and in health); for richer or poorer (for richer or poorer); 'til death do us part ('til death do us part). You may kiss the bride."

I licked her wet lips as she sighed a deep exhale, her eyes closed, gripping me tighter as I tried to suck in as much of her as I could. She pushed her pussy against my tongue as her hand grabbed the back of my head to further push deeper and deeper. She writhed and squirmed more and more, faster and faster, moaning louder and louder, until she climaxed. She let go of my head, and I pulled back into my erect kneeling position. "Mmmmmmmmm...you're words mean nothing to me- they're always forgettable. You're actions are the only thing that matter to me. You know what I expect."

I thought of my lessons. Miss Black comes first (when she was dressed as a teacher in the V.R. simulator). Always obey Miss Black (as a Queen). What I make, Miss Black will take (as a stripper). I am to always please Miss Black (as a Goddess). Always trust Miss Black (as herself)..

As Sasha stood behind me, Miss Black reached in a gift box sitting next to her. She opened it to disclose a different collar and tag. This one was wider, and the tag only said "Miss Black's."

"Now, go back down to my trainers and slaves. Welcome to our community of servant leadership." As I stood to turn back down to the center, I glimpsed Staci, stoic, motionless, completely unaware her fiancé just pleasured his boss in front of her. Even though it made me uneasy, the thought further aroused me.

I stood there, mindlessly shaking the hands of people I barely see and will unlikely see until the next wedding. The reception line took forever. They'd ask me questions I cared not to answer. What have I been up to...how's my job...I just wanted to get this done so I can get to the reception and ultimately to the honeymoon suite.

I kissed Sasha, Miss Black's juices still drooling off my own mouth; her tongue licking every ounce of it from my mouth and lips. She then stepped back, turned around and kissed the slave behind her in the same manner (John from accounting), and the trainer behind them (Liz, from Human resources) and so on, as I laid down in the middle of the circle. After kissing the slave, Sasha came back over and began sucking my nipple; then the slave behind her came over and he started kissing my other nipple; then the trainer came over and started straddling my head, pushing her pussy to my mouth; then I felt another begin sucking my cock...it felt so good, I never wanted it to end. I wanted to stay there forever.

I felt like I was the only one in the room with my bride as we danced. Our bodies holding each other tight as we swayed back and forth, her face smiling up at me, as she teared up. "This is the happiest moment of my life." Everyone's eyes in the room focused on us, and I didn't care.

Feeling flesh and flesh, moaning, and arousal. Not caring who was touching who. Not caring what we were doing to each other. It was the most erotic feeling of my life. One by one, bringing each other to climax. Deep down though, there was only one person I thought of, and she was watching in amusement. When I finally exploded with excitement, Miss Black clasped the leash on her blindfolded pet, and slowly walked out the room, smiling at me as she strutted. As she walked by, she merely blew a kiss as she delicately yanked the leash, with Staci right at her heel.

"I can't wait to get out of here and into our room. I have such a surprise for you." Staci grabbed my thigh under the table as she sipped her last glass of champagne.

"Let's sneak out before anyone realizes we're gone," I reply.

With a smile, she grabbed my hand and escorted me out of the room and down the hall to our suite. She closed the door and immediately started kissing me passionately.

"Let me take off this dress off and put on something I think you will like more..." With that, she went into the bathroom. I decided to strip down and wait patiently on the bed.

KNOCK, KNOCK, KNOCK!

"Will you get the door?" she asked. Who knocks on the door of the honeymoon suite on someone's wedding night? Sheepishly, I walked over, chained the door, and opened it. There she stood wearing a full mink jacket, her hair blown out like our official collaring ceremony, holding a gift. I didn't know what to say. I then saw a shiny black leather gauntlet-gloved hand grab the chain lock as I felt the other gloved hand grab my waist, and bare breasts on my back. She whispered, "Don't be rude, let Miss Black in." The words echoed through my mind...Let Miss Black in...Let Miss Black in...

I stepped back as the chain was undone. Staci stepped next to me, to disclose she was wearing black a leather corset around her waist and accentuating her breasts, knee high black leather boots, and leather gloves that went passed her elbow. As she opened the door, Miss Black entered, having Staci close the door immediately behind her and set the gift on the counter. Miss Black dropped the mink jacket, to display the exact same outfit as our collaring ceremony. "I hope you don't mind...your new bride thought it would be fun if joined you." With that, Staci gave Miss Black a sloppy, wet kiss...and then brought me in closer to Miss Black...who then turned and kissed me, as Staci began kissing my neck.

After a few minutes, Miss Black backed me up and sat me down in a chair in the corner, sitting on my lap. "Why don't you open your gift?"

Staci walked over and opened the gift Miss Black brought for us. "Oh, you shouldn't have." She then lifted a strap-on and belt. "As she sexily stared and walked towards me, she handed the strap-on to Miss Black. "Perhaps we should break this in a little, first."

A sinister smirk came over Miss Black. Staci then handed Miss Black two silk scarves she had tucked in her boot. Miss Black tied my wrists to the chair. She stood, and playfully pushed Staci onto the bed. She looked back at me naked, "Don't you go anywhere, you stay right there." I then saw Miss Black strap herself into the harness and take a position behind Staci, who raised her ass to her, Staci's face two feet away from mine.

"Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh," I heard her moan as the big 12 inch cock filled her pussy.

"Can you take more, love?" Miss Black teased.

"Give me more," she panted out. As she looked right at me, the look of focus on her face.

As Miss Black started pounding away at Staci, both Miss Black and Staci looked at me with devilish grins on their faces. I wanted to join in so bad, I wanted to stick my cock in Staci's mouth, or I imagine Miss Back pounding away at me as I licked Staci's pussy, but every time I so much tried to reach for my cock or untie my restraint, Miss Black would smile and say, "Not yet."

"Oh god, oh god, oh, oh god," Staci repeated as she squirmed more and more. Miss Black grabbed the back of her hair, using it as further leverage as Staci slammed back into her cock.

As she came, Miss Black smiled at me, saying, "You're next." Staci, reaching out with what little energy she had left, untied the knot of the scarf, as I immediately did the other. I stood up and walked over as she detached her strap on, handing it to Staci as she laid in ecstasy. I knelt down on the floor as she moved on the bed so her beautiful pussy was at my eye level. "Please Me."

I leaned in and started licking Miss Black. As I did, she told me to stand while I did it. As I did, I eventually felt Staci crawl under me and begin sucking my cock. I started to drift down into a mindlessness. I felt Staci grab my balls, her finger started to massage my prostrate as I licked Miss Black harder. Staci stopped as Miss Black took the silk scarf and blindfold me.

I felt Staci at my backside, wearing the strap-on and playfully rubbing it against my ass. Staci reached around and started stroking me as she rubbed harder and harder into my ass until I could feel it enter. I couldn't think anymore. Miss Black now slid down so I could feel her pussy against my cock as Staci grind away. "Nope...today, this cock is Staci's..." she would taunt. I was in bliss. Pain and Pleasure.

For the next 24 hours, we spent almost the entire time fucking each other. Miss Black would blindfold us at different times. I never felt closer to Staci or Miss Black.

Two weeks later, I was presenting in our board room to the President of our company. "Our growth has been more than predicted, largely due to a more disciplined workforce."

"Thank You," Miss Black replied. "President Moore, what are your thoughts?"

President Moore took a deep breathe, as he wiped the sweat off his forehead with his handkerchief. "It seems you've really improved our profits." He gave a glance at Sasha who sat next to him and was giving him a hand job underneath the table.

"So, I fulfilled my part of this arrangement. It's time to pay up for my services." Miss Black said.

Sasha stopped stroking, just fondling his balls. "Twenty-five percent..." Sasha grabbed his balls and squeezed. "I mean one-third...one-third of the business to be signed over."

"Excellent." Miss Black mused. "Sasha, dear...Riggs...can you both make sure Mr. Moore signs the contract. That means you two might be working late...you better call your wife, Riggs."

"Yes, Miss Black," I obediently replied.

My text no more was sent before Miss Black received one in return. "Mmmmmm...seems that a friend has asked me over for some sushi...sounds tasty. I will just have to stop by."

Subtle28
Subtle28
34 Followers