Working for Ms. Jonas

Story Info
Between shifts at the club.
1.8k words
4.29
21.3k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story between times at the club. This was a quick filler story. More will come.

Melody manages to make to work on Monday. After her first night at Club Random she was sore and wore out. Her high powered boss is still in Atlanta with her partner Maggie. Melody just has to hold down the fort for a couple of days, taking phone calls and scheduling appointments for Ms. Jonas. She has fielded several phone calls and set up some of Ms. Jonas's clients with appointments at the end of the week. Her skype chimes. She is receiving a video call from her boss. She opens the call. Her web cam activates at the same time she receives video from Ms. Jonas.

"Hello Ms. Jonas. How is your trip?" She hides her shock seeing her boss rocking a tiny bikini. She is in fit condition. Small B cup breast on a slender frame. Maggie is curled up next to Ms. Jonas wearing a smile and topless. She is blond and very tan. Maggie has the look of a Victoria Secret model. Long legged, slender and stacked.

"It is going well Melody. How are things in the office? Were you able to get things moved around?"

"Yes Ma'am. Everyone but Mr. Thomas. I could not get ahold of him or his assistant. I sent emails, text and tried calling all the numbers. He is due in about 30 minutes."

"That does not surprise me. The proposal is in my files. Give him the package marked St. Louis and explain to him I am out of town. Do whatever is needed to placate him. I will call him first thing Wednesday morning."

"Yes Ma'am. I think I can handle it. What else can I do for you Ms. Jonas?"

"Not a thing, Take off after Thomas leaves. Take tomorrow off if you want. Send calls to the answering service. See you Wednesday." Ms. Jonas disconnects the call. The screen goes blank.

Melody goes into her boss's office and finds the package. She is startled by a throat clearing behind her. She turns around to find a fifty something man in a grey pin stripe suit. A dark blue tie. Hair all gray with streaks of black going through it. Another larger man wearing a black suit and black tie behind him. He looks scary to Melody. "Hello. I am looking for Terri Jonas. I am Marcus Thomas."

Melody smiles at the pair and walks toward them with the package. "Good afternoon. Ms. Jonas had to go to Atlanta this weekend. She asked me to give you this proposal and to tell you that she will call you first thing Wednesday morning when she returns." She stops just within arm's reach of Mr. Thomas.

Fury shine in his eyes briefly then is hidden. He smiles at her. "We had something else to ummm...discuss this afternoon. I supposed you can stand in for her. Carl."

The man in the dark suit moves faster than she thought possible. He is quickly behind Melody and has a hold of both her arms tightly. Melody blinks then tries to struggle free. "Hey...What is this? Let go. "

Mr. Thomas brings a hand up and grabs Melody with one hand by her chin. "Ms. Jonas owes me a favor. It is due today. We will collect from you." He grabs Melody's button shirt by both hands and wrenches it open. Buttons pop off. Her confining bra is exposed. "My My...you have more here then what I thought." He releases the front hooks freeing her C cup breast. They sway free.

Carl is digging his fingers into her arms painfully. She can't get out of his grip. She tries to stomp on his foot but they are too far back. "Have your goon let me go before I have the cops called Mr. Thomas. Ms. Jonas is not going to like this."

Mr. Thomas leans close and says in a soft voice. "Ms. Jonas will not want to lose her biggest client." His hands each cup her tits and lift them. He looks around the office. "I think against the window Carl. Then lock the door." She is lifted from her feet and slammed against the window. Mr. Thomas is behind her keeping her pinned there. "Terri loves it like this too." He uses one hand and pulls up Melody's black pencil skirt. Her thong is exposed. He pulls it firmly ripping it from her. "Panties are a waste of material."

Melody tries to push away from the window. He has her pressed there with one hand on her neck. His free hand frees his cock. He tightens the grip on her neck and gives her a shake. "If you don't fucking cooperate bitch. I will let Carl have you now. He tends to...leave marks."

Melody shudders thinking of what kind of marks. She stops struggling. Her voice a whisper. "What what do you want me to do?" She swallows. She is shaking. At Club Random she knows it is a controlled environment...sorta. Here she has no protection.

Mr. Thomas grins. "Nothing...Just take it." With that he forces his cock into her pussy. Melody cries out as he stretches her pussy. She was not very wet when his cock is shoved into her hard from behind. Her open palms hit the window. Her tits flattened against them. Her only mercy is they are high up and there is a balcony there. Carl goes out the door onto the balcony. He lifts a cell and points it at her.

Mr. Thomas starts to thrust into her hard and fast. His breath is on her ear. "Mmmmm...that is better isn't it? I feel you getting wet slut. Just like your boss. Gets wet during the rape. You like big cock. Your pussy says so slut."

Melody's body betrays her. She gets wet. The thick white cock splitting her open. Tears fill her eyes. Mr. Thomas takes what he wants from her. He is pounding into her from behind. His cock slamming in deep. Melody's pussy gets wetter and wetter the longer he keeps pounding her. She can feel the familiar pressure of an orgasm starting to build. She tries to push it back but she is losing the battle.

Suddenly her world is a blur. Mr. Thomas pulls from her pussy and drags her to Ms. Jonas's desk. She is bent over it roughly. Her body pinned to it. Carl comes in from the balcony still holding his cell up. Melody cries out at the rough treatment. "Stop!! Please...Stop!!"

Mr. Thomas just grins and slams back into Melody. She cries out at the sudden penetration. He is slamming into her hard. The edge of the large wooden desk pressing into her hips. "Carl...I think she wants a cock in her mouth now." Carl just grunts and walks to where her head is at the edge of the desk.

Mr. Thomas lets up on Melody's neck. Carl grabs a handful of her hair and lifts her head. He pulls his zipper down on his slacks and pulls out his cock. It is thick. The tip is red and swollen. He presses it to her lips. She keeps them closed. Her head is shaken by Carl. Melody cries out in fear. A cock is shoved into her mouth.

Her lips are stretched around the massive shaft. Mr. Thomas is slamming into her. Melody's body betrays her and she cums around the cock splitting open her pussy. He is hitting that deep spot that was found at the club. Carl has her screams gagged with his cock filling her mouth.

Mr. Thomas chuckles feeling her pussy spasm around his shaft. He keeps pounding into her. Being bent over the desk between the two men keeps her still and exposed to them. Mr. Thomas slams into her hard and stops. His cock swells and he erupts filling her abused pussy with his juices. "Ahhh...I love filling a slut with cum. Thank you slut. Carl, I want to leave in ten minutes." He pulls out and zips his slacks. Carl pulls from her mouth and walks around the desk.

Mr. Thomas grabs the envelope that was dropped on the floor. "Thank Ms. Jonas for leaving such a delectable slut for me. Carl ten minutes." He walks out the door shutting it behind him. Melody screams and tries to come up. Carl is already behind her. Her body is slammed to the desk. He slams into her pussy. He slides in easily then pulls out. Not even pausing between strokes he slams his swollen cock into her ass.

Melody screams as her ass is filled. His beefy hand keeping her bent across the desk. He is brutal in his pounding. Melody is begging him to stop. "Please no more no more. Please stop." Tears roll down her cheeks to hit the desk top.

Carl just grunts at her begging not saying anything. He has a twisted grin on his lips. The desk is being pushed inch by inch from his powerful thrusting. Melody cries out with each thrust. Gasp escape her lips. He slams in deep then stops. His cock erupts once to coat her ass with his seed. He pulls out and lets the rest of his seed splash across her back, ass and the skirt bunched up around her waist. He lets several loads go. He tucks his cock into his slacks. His hand comes down hard on her ass leaving a big red hand print. He grunts and walks away leaving Melody laying over the desk.

Carl sneers at her and closes the door on the way out. Melody is left laying across her bosses desk. She is panting hard. Cum leaking from her ass and pussy. She pushes her self up slowly from the desk. "Bastards." She manages to stumble to Ms. Jonas' in office big full bathroom. She strips and takes a shower.

She comes out of the shower dressed in a new suit of clothes. She seems refreshed. She straightens up Ms. Jonas' office and puts things back to where they go. Sitting at her boss's desk she logs into skype. She starts a video conference with her boss. Ms. Jonas is smiling widely. No sign of Maggie. "That went very well Melody. The office cameras caught everything. I enjoyed watching it. Thank you."

"You are welcome Ms. Jonas. I hope that it helps you get that contract you want." She smiles into the camera. Ms. Jonas looks very pleased.

"Oh it will. I have been trying to get leverage over him for years. He will not be using us like that again. Go home Melody. You have earned the time and the bonus. Good afternoon Melody."

"Good afternoon Ms. Jonas." She powers down the computer after the call ends. She locks everything up and leaves for the evening.

Terri Jonas lays down her tablet and lays back. Maggie is laying between her long slender legs. "Mmmm...good girl. Now make me cum pet." Maggie scoots between the spread thighs. "Yes Ma'am, with pleasure." Her head dips between Ms. Jonas' thighs. A long loud moan comes from the grey haired woman.