Working for the Fae Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers

I barely had a chance to pull back of his still hard cock, before I was picked up and bent over the table. I felt his fingers spear into my dripping pussy and looked back in time to see him suck the juice from his fingers, eyes closed, moaning in ecstasy. Opening his eyes, seeing my gaze on him, he grinned before pushing forward and impaling me on his cock. We both yelled out at the sudden intrusion, mine in pleasure and shock; I couldn't believe that I had taken such a massive organ so easily. With a groan, he began pulling his dick almost completely out of my gushing cunt before plunging himself back in again, his dick hammering away in my pussy. He was fucking me like a possessed man, which, in a sense, he is, and was causing both myself and the table to lurch backwards and forwards, filling the room with my squeals and the groan of the table. Soon, I began to feel his cock swell and his nails lengthen on my hips, scared I turned to look at him, his eyes glowing in their passion.

"Don't worry; I will not mate with you until you agree." Came the raspy reassurance from the Alpha wolf buried deep in my cunt. Deciding to trust him (it wasn't like I could do much about it anyway), I allowed myself to succumb to the orgasm building inside me. The howl of passion from the wolf buried in my cunt announced the deposit of cum deep in my body as it erupted from his cock. In response body exploded with an earth shattering orgasm and my wail of passion joined his howl, two animals lost to their desires.

As we came down from our highs, I swear I could almost feel the cum swashing around in my body. Trying to stand up, my legs collapsed beneath me and the Alpha caught me before I hit the ground. Wrapped in his large, muscular arms, I slowly started to drift off to sleep while he placed me on a large bed and then crawled in behind me, wrapping his large body around mine; soft cock nestled between my ass cheeks.

"It's going to be a fun morning..." I heard the Alpha mumble behind me. I tried to smile but was too far gone, my last thought 'he thinks I'm asleep' before I drifted off to a content sleep.

SisiLala
SisiLala
89 Followers
12